Daly City Job Description Sample
Cleaning/ Gym Maintenance
Fitness 19 Daly City has an opening for cleaning and maintenance of our facility. We take great pride in keeping our club clean and the candidate we hire will be play a large part in ensuring the standards are met.
- Keep facility in clean orderly condition.
- Perform in depth cleaning duties such as vacuuming/ mopping floors, wiping down equipment, etc.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks.
- Organize maintenance closet and space.
- maintain working condition of facility and cleaning supplies.
Conduct research and design solutions based on Facets Applications functionality and constraints
Facilitate and engage in the requirements sessions and development of System Use Case and Boundary Specification documents
Prepare level of effort and cost estimates
Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to developers
Participates in root cause analysis
Work with application developers to support applications and customer requests
Lead or facilitate solution design sessions with business and technical participants
Experience using software development life-cycle methodology like (such as Agile, RUP, waterfall)
Experience in Healthcare EDI transaction sets like 834, 837, 835, 270/271, 276/277 & 278
Experience in translation of EDI transactions (837,834) to Facets Gateway format
Ability to understand carrier EDI or data companion guidelines.
3 – 5 years of experience with Facets
Health plan operations experience in one ore more areas: enrollment and billing, claims and benefits, network management, medical policy and utilization management desired
Experience with complex workflows or business processes
Knowledge of SQL, ETL, .Net is preferred
Self directed and adaptive to changing priorities
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
MGA Healthcare is now hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) in Daly City, CA.
- Full-time opportunity (40hrs Monday - Friday)
- Benefits offered after only 30 days of full-time employment
- Competitive, weekly pay
- 24/7 support from MGA Healthcare's clinical and administrative team
- Opportunity to work at prestigious Bay Area hospitals
Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Medication administration including IM, Subcutaneous injections
- Specimen collection
- Assessing and reporting vitals to the physician
- Providing treatment and wound dressing change
- Maintain safety and comfort of the patients
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Active CA LVN license in good standing
- Proven, professional experience preferred
How to Apply:
- Click Apply Now to submit an application for immediate review!
From travel nursing and allied health to executive-level positions, our extensive national network of hospitals and clinics enables us to provide ongoing opportunities to meet your needs. And our personalized approach means you will always receive the respect and attention you deserve.
Please apply: www.chewse.com/jobs/chewse-pte-drivers/
- $200 starting bonus after you complete 15 deliveries, how easy is that?!?!
- Earn $18+/hr delivering lunches to companies around SF! Short shifts, easy money!
- Must be available at least 3 days a week, M-F, from 10 AM- 12PM
Who You Are:
- You own your own car and large vehicles a plus!
- 18 yrs or older, minimum 2 yrs driving experience
- You own a smartphone and are comfortable using it
- Hospitality and delivery experience preferred but not required
- Lunch 2-3 times a week in the office, company gatherings, meetings, and outings
- Paid Sick Leave
- Human Contact! Support team and a direct supervisor available to you when needed
- Parking, Mileage, and phone reimbursements
- Work with people who are passionate about community, and interested in expanding culture
Our Mission and Values
To provide safe, affordable housing of high quality to those in need; establish stability and opportunity in the lives of residents; and foster diverse communities that allow people from all ethnic, social and economic backgrounds to live in dignity, harmony and mutual respect.
We have established a list of core values which guide our work and culture: how we treat one another, our residents and our partners. We believe that upholding these values will help MidPen achieve operational excellence and will create an environment where employees feel valued and inspired to do their best work. Our values are Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and
Under the supervision of the Community Manager, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the overall maintenance of the property.
Performs other assignments as requested.
•Five years experience with maintenance, landscaping and irrigation systems.
•Experience in electrical repairs to appliances, circuits and fixtures.
•Extensive Plumbing Knowledge
•Basic computer skills
•Rough and finish carpentry experience
•Basic knowledge of OSHA regulation.
•Basic knowledge of landscape maintenance
•Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
•Must be able to lift 75 pounds and scale ladders.
•Possess ability to coach, train and teach.
•Must have reliable transportation and valid California driver’s license.
To provide safe, affordable housing of high quality to those in need; to establish stability and opportunity in the lives of residents; and to foster diverse communities that allow people from all ethnic, social and economic backgrounds to live in dignity, harmony and mutual respect.
We have established a list of core values which guide our work and culture: how we treat one another, our residents and our partners. We believe that upholding these values will help MidPen achieve operational excellence and will create an environment where employees feel valued and inspired to their best work. Our values are Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence (ICARE).
Caregiver - Special Needs
Parent loved (ABA) Applied Behavior Analysis Agency is looking for enthusiastic and warm Behavioral Techs to join our San Francisco team. We are looking for exceptional candidates to work with our great families. Our Behavior Techs work 1:1 with children on the autism spectrum in their homes, schools, and in the community using behavioral interventions. If you are a caring and dedicated person looking to make a real impact on a child's life this may be for you. We offer some of the highest rates in the Bay Area because we appreciate our therapists and value clinical expertise. If you are enthusiastic, a flexible thinker, like collaboration, love working with kiddos, AND you have the following qualifications below please contact us. Also feel free to check out our website: positive-pathways.org to learn more about us!
- Benefits kick in Day 1!
- Life Insurance
- PTO/ Sick leave
- Preferred: BA/BS degree in psychology or a closely related field (e.g. social work, education, etc.) AA may be substituted for exceptional experience.
- Minimum 6 months of ABA experience working with children on the autism spectrum preferred.
- Must be energetic, reliable, caring, and have means of transportation with a clean driving record
- Conduct 1:1 ABA sessions in homes, schools, and in the community, driving as needed
- Collect daily data and graph results, and implement positive behavioral supports developed by supervisors
- Facilitate social skill "play dates"
- Work directly with families to teach programs, integrate siblings into sessions, work within the home and community settings
What we offer:
- Huge growth potential to become a supervisor within our company!
- We also provide excellent supervision from MA level Clinical Supervisors and BCBAs (we encourage our therapists to take BCBA/BCaBA classes and supervise hours as we love to promote from within our company!)
- Full-time staff get full benefits including paid time off accrual, medical, dental, and vision insurance
*Please note: We are only looking for candidates currently living in San Francisco/South San Francisco/Daly City*
(Special education, behavior health, autism, social work, psychology, sociology, children,
Pediatrics, OT)Job Type:
Salary: $23.00 to 26.00 /hour
- Direct 1:1 ABA: 1 year
- San Francisco, CA
Required license or certification:
- High School Diploma/ GED
Caregiver - CNA - Home Care Aide
We have immediate hourly positions available in San Francisco and The Peninsula (San Mateo, Foster City, Redwood City, San Carlos, Belmont, Milbrae, Palo Alto,Burlingame & San Bruno)
Looking for Male and Female Caregivers, CNA, OR Home Care Aide
Hourly positions: Morning, Afternoon, Nights, Overnights
Part time and Full-time positions
Apply online (link below) or in- person and start your rewarding career today with In- Home Care Staffing!
- Companion Care
- Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Transportation Services
- Hospice Support
- Meal Preparation
- Transferring Skills
- Should be registered with CDSS (California Department of Social Services) OR we can assist you with the Registration process.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience or have a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License. Other certifications are a plus!
- Valid California Driver's License/California ID and Proof of Auto Insurance
- Proof of eligibility to work in the USA
- Must pass required Criminal & Motor Vehicle background check.
Additionally we ask that you have the following:
- Dependable and reliable transportation or knowledge of the public transportation
- Engaging and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate and write in English. Other language(s) is also a plus!
Please complete the application form online by clicking this link:
We also welcome walk-in applicants.
- Monday to Friday from 10am- 3pm
- 2006 Pioneer Court, Ste. A, San Mateo, CA 94403
- Cross street: El Camino - W. 20th Avenue (across Shriner's Hospital)
- By Samtrans: Take the ECR toward Palo Alto and get off at 20th and El Camino (by Taco Bell)
We offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, work locations, direct deposit, retention/referral bonuses, on-going training and a fun, friendly and supportive working environment.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Local Fuel Driver - SJ Location
Are you passionate, motivated, and looking for growth? Do you want to be part of the fastest growing fuel delivery service changing the fueling landscape in the US? We do!
Employer is the leader in the on-demand gas delivery industry and is backed by top-tier venture capital investors. We are currently seeking California Commercial Driver License Drivers to work out of the San Jose, CA area. Our goal is to eliminate the gas station errand for everyone in the bay area. We are growing rapidly and need to hire an A+ team of service professionals to deliver gas to our customers. Our service professionals are at the heart of booster and we treat them better that anyone else, our company culture is based on respect. More at boosterfuels.com!
Drivers fuel vehicles for customers throughout the Bay Area. This is a customer service-oriented position in an active work environment. Schedule is Monday-Friday and some weekends, 7am-10am start times. Home every night. 1.5X OT offered when available.
- COMMERCIAL Driver's License C, B or A
- 2 years with commercial driving license
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements a plus. All Booster drivers will be trained and earn these endorsements
- Must have 1 year of recent driving experience
- Must have a clean DMV record with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- Must have no more than 1 at fault traffic collision within the last 5 years
- U.S. citizen w/California license and residency
- Experience completing pre/post trip inspections
- Customer service skills
- Available 40 hour per week -- 4 days * 10 hours or 5 days * 8 hours per week (Reliable and predictable work schedule with paid holidays off)
- Culture based on respect
- Revolutionize the way gas is delivered to consumers
- Up to $22 depending on your CDL license and endorsements
- $1,000 sign-on bonus (after 90 days with company)
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision for employee
- Company stock ownership
- Based out of San Jose and serving the San Francisco Bay Area
- Home daily
- Brand new fleet vehicles
- PTO sick days
- Uniforms provided
- Training program
- Driver referral incentive pay of $500
Supermarket Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!