Daly City Job Description Sample
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Daly City,Ca)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Legal Secretary –Direct Hire- Labor/Employment Law- San Francisco, CA
Our Client, a successful California based labor and employment law firm, is seeking a full-time Litigation Secretary. They have a fast paced, professional work environment. The right candidate must be very confident and self-assured of his or her skills. This smaller office requires the candidate to be flexible in their job duties.
Note: Labor and Employment Law experience is required. Litigation experience is required. The salary for this position is $75k
- Prefer 5+ years’ experience as a Legal Secretary in a litigation environment.
- 5+ years of experience dealing with Unemployment and Labor Law
- Candidates with less experience but excellent skills with initiative and motivation also encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint),experience in researching court rules/local rules/judge’s rules, ability to cross-check calendaring using software such as e-dockets, iManage document management system, e-dockets calendaring program, as well as knowledge of eFiling, State and Federal court rules.
- Position requires critical thinking skills, attention to detail, proof-reading skills, experience in calendaring, and ability to multi-task. Duties also include the following tasks: travel arrangements, expense reports, entering attorney timesheets and other administrative and executive assistant type duties.
High school diploma required. College degree is desired.
Apartment Management Consultants, LLC would like to announce the opening a Maintenance Technician position.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of property. Technicians are also responsible for the preparation of vacant units for occupancy. Technicians must also be willing to adhere to policies and procedures, pertinent rules, and ordinances.
Experience Required in:
- Operation of various hand tools.
- Ability to use various power tools and equipment.
- Utilize shop equipment and related gear.
- Ability to use company vehicles.
- Run a variety of vehicular and stationary mechanical equipment.
- Trouble shooting skills.
Must have previous maintenance experience in a fast-paced apartment community. This position will require after hours, emergency on-call work.
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you. We offer great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, holidays, growth opportunities and much, much more.
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices. AMC, LLC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against applicants because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
AMC strives to make each of the properties we manage perform to their potential by giving its staff the tools they need to succeed, by intelligently responding to the industry's market, and by overcoming any obstacles that might be presented along the way. AMC is determined to achieve excellence within the management industry and take their owner friendly management structure to the next level by establishing, maintaining, promoting and advancing high standards of property management for yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Instacart Delivery Driver
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Schedule work around your own life.
Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income
Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay.
SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED)
WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART?
Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED:
18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance
If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities.
Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
10+ Merchandising Associates Needed! Immediate Hiring! Appy Now!
One of the largest and fastest growing apparel brands in the world are looking for a 10+ Merchandising Associates to join our team!
- Processing new items to be placed on the sales floor, and basic cleaning tasks.
- Processing involves, but is not limited to: hanging, folding, sensor tagging, and sizing.
- Cleaning involves dusting, mopping, lint rolling, and cleaning mirrors.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
No experience required! Just a quick screening call!
D A Y P O R T E R
The Porter Position is 80% outdoors and requires a hard working individual who can work effectively in different weather scenarios. Seeking someone who is self-sufficient with the ability to be productive and reliable even when management is not present.
· Clean & restock restrooms
· Vacuuming, dusting, de-webbing
· Sweeping, mopping
· Empty trash receptacles
· Power Washing/Awning Cleaning
· Clean outside areas, including tables, chairs, benches & parking lot
· Must be able to use chemical or cleaning solution to perform duties
· Must be able to lift 35+lbs
· Must be able to stand or walk for 8 hours per shift
· Must be able to bend to pick up items from the floor or to wipe down surfaces
as necessary to keep the floor area clean of debris
· Must be able to work in the outside elements
1. Must speak, read, and write in English
2. High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
3. Previous experience working in the janitorial/maintenance industry is preferred
4. Ability to communicate effectively with management
5. Valid driver's license
6. Be accountable and detail oriented
7. Be able to work under pressure and under strict deadlines
8. Great customer service
9. Highly motivated
Must be able to work either AM or PM shifts, and weekends.
D A Y P O R T E R
La posición de Day Porter es 80% al aire libre, requiere un duro trabajo individual, y la persona seleccionada
necesita trabajar eficazmente en temperaturas en diferentes escenarios. Estamos buscando alguien que sea autosuficiente con la habilidad de ser productivo y fiable incluso cuando la administración no está presente.
LAS RESPONSABILIDADES INCLUYEN_________________________________________________________
1. Vacíar y mantener los botes de basura y reciclaje incluyendo los cuartos de la basura
2. Mantener el estacionamiento y zonas ajardinadas limpio y libre de basura
3. Mantener las zonas de comedor al aire libre limpio y libre de basura
4. Limpiar derrames de liquidos, grafiti, polvo, etc. de las aceras, los exteriores del edificio y letreros
5. Otras tareas asignadas o necesarias de limpieza y mantenimiento
6. Limpiar las áreas de fuera, incluyendo mesas, sillas, bancos de estacionamiento
7. Observar y reportar los problemas con prontitud
Ø Preferible Bilingue – pero no necesario
Ø Preferible Licencia de Conducir - pero no necesario
Ø Preferible Computacion - pero no necesario
Ø Capacidad para comunicarse claramente con el supervisor, los clientes y el publico
Ø Mantener buena apariencia personal, puntualidad y excelente eticas de trabajo
Ø Capacidad para trabajar de forma independiente, pero dentro de una estructura de
equipo bien organizado
Ø Debe ser capaz de levantar / empujar / jalar hasta 35 libras
Ø Debe pasar la prueba de drogas y antecedentes penales
Ø Debe ser capaz de estar de pie o caminar durante 8 horas por turno
Ø Posiciones de tiempo completo – (7 dias a la semana) disponibles
Ø Los turnos son 5 días a la semana, incluyendo sábado y domingo
Los turnos usualmente comienzan entre 6:30 am- 8:00 am y terminan entre 3:00 pm- 4: 30 pm
Our Mission is to treat each property we maintain as if we were the owners by performing our services to the highest standards. Each property manager receives full attention and is provided with a personal, qualified account manager as a direct contact to handle all property services and immediate communication in the case of trouble shooting potential problems. We stand behind our services and strive to be the most dependable resource for our customers.
We ensure the reliability of our employees by implementing security background checks, social security checks, driver's license checks and drug testing measures which are beyond industry standards. We provide our employees with a safe and healthy work environment as well as the benefits of continued education and safety training.
Our goal is for the properties we service shopping centers, offices, and industrial parks to be clean and safe for the public to enjoy. We strive to relieve the property manager from the responsibilities and burden of day to day maintenance issues by exceeding their expectations with our personal, high standards.
Retail Sales Associate | T Mobile | Serramonte
Be passionate. Be confident. Have fun.
It's time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet T-Mobile, America's Un-carrier, serving 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We're looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Retail Sales Associate
Welcome to the big leagues. Here, you're more than a sales person. You're the face of our company for thousands of potential customers. You've got to know your gear inside and out-from the latest phones to the most competitive pricing plans. And you've got to bring fierceness and enthusiasm to every sale. It's a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here's a closer look at the job:
STUFF WE'LL TRUST YOU WITH
- Customers pay a visit to your retail store location-some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
- You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
- Every question that's raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential T-Mobile sale
- When it's time to make the sale, you're an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer, and then making sure they're primed for success throughout the customer on-boarding process
- We'll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge of T-Mobile technology is up to date
As you can see, this isn't your ordinary job. You've got to bring your A game if you're going to be a success. So what are we looking for?
- Customer service or sales experience will make a huge difference in your ability to take on this challenge
- When it comes to communication skills, you're off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
- Tech savvy people wanted-and that includes the ability to smoothly find your way around a computer
- If you're a born problem-solver, even better
- A high school degree or GED is essential
If you've read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it's time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. We offer:
- Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special, and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn't do it without someone like you. So what do you say? Isn't it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!JB.0.51.LN
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Daly City,Ca)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: from home, from your home, home based, home worker, remote, stay at home, telecommuting online, virtual work at home, work at home job, work at home opportunity
Be Your Own Boss - Franchise Opportunity (Daly City,Ca)
Tired of working for someone else? Invest in yourself today!
Franchises Starting Under $10,000. Browse the top franchises for 2017 for food, tech, home-based, and many more.
We offer one of the largest directories of Franchise and Business Opportunities on the internet.
We work with the big guys you've heard of and the new guys that everyone will be talking about soon, making Gator your one-stop-shop for business ownership information and research. We also have hundreds of articles about franchising to help educate you on buying a business.
Associated topics: area sales, b2e, bi, business planning, channel partner, guest, inside sales, regional sales, retail, territory manager
Customer Service/ Sales
We are looking for a high energy individual with an interest in fitness to join our team! The main requirements are for you to have the desire to learn and grow in a fun and friendly yet fast paced environment. Our systematic approach and hands on training program allow people with these characteristics to thrive and enjoy what they do. We have morning and early afternoon shifts available. If this opportunity interests you at all DON'T WAIT! Give us a call.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!