Danbury Job Description Sample
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
The Model Maker will utilize technical drawings, blue prints or other specifications to construct prototypes. Job duties also include aligning, fitting, measuring, laying out and inspecting parts, studying specifications, gathering materials, identifying flaws and operating machinery.
|• Operate manual and CNC machining equipment. Master CAM Software experience preferred • Conduct edge finishing, sanding and/or buffing. • Assemble parts to create the final model • Fabricating prototype/or production parts using 2D drawings as reference. • Propose adjustments and/or design changes to simplify, or improve the idea/design. • Modifying components using a variety of machining equipment and power tools. • Fabricate work aids such as fixtures as needed. • Creating jig setups for production purposes. • Prepare set-ups according to established and documented safe working practices.|
• 5 years of model making or Trade School experience is required. • Ability to operate various shop equipment such as Bridgeports, Table Saws, Grinders, and Lathes both manual and CNC controlled • Must be safety conscience. • Ability to read and understand technical drawings and build to completion from those drawings. • A self-starter, with the ability to work independently. • Ability to manage several projects at a time. • Must possess good communication skills work effectively with peers and contribute in a cross functional environment.
Software Development Advisor
Location : Danbury ,Connecticut
Duration : 3 Months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis) •Designs, codes, tests and documents software programs for systems of the moderate to high complexity and engages in peer code reviews. •Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to define current and future application requirements. •Works with a globally distributed Dell development team and customers and flexible with work hours by complying with Dell shift timings. •Develops high-level specifications at the modular sub system level for software components into designs and implements the designs. •Involved in troubleshooting and debugging critical problems and resolving complex technical issues that may arise. •Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing. •Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. •Drives engineering processes for the project such as build automation, unit testing, software configuration management and packaging. •Appcelerator resource to be focusing on, for your reference: 1. Remove Console Logs 2. Identify permissions that were requested unnecessarily 3. Identify what is caching to the application sandbox and stop the caching 4. Stop accepting invalid SSL certificates 5. Whitelist viewable locations for WebViews or pop a web pages in a new browser window 6. Enable ATS 7. Create a proper snapshot for the application 8. Perform SDK upgrade (currently on 5.5)
(what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each) •Minimum 5+ years of IT experience and minimum 3 years of Appcelerator Mobile application development experience Travel: The position is at Onsite Customer Location (Danbury, Connecticut, US). Degree: Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent work experience Nice to Have; (But not a must) •Project lead experience •Good communication •Good writing and presentation skills
UPS Field Service Technician
This job opportunity is with a company that is a Leader in Third Party Installs, Corrective and Preventive Maintenance of Mission Critical Equipment- Uninterruptible Power Supply ( UPS ), Batteries- Lithium Ion, DC Rectifiers. Their Service Offering supports Critical Facilities: data centers, telecommunications facilities, and disaster recovery sites.
UPS FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN – Danbury, CT
A fully competent UPS Field Technician - Applies an intensive and diversified knowledge of complete UPS start-up, testing and operations. Responsible for commissioning, maintaining and providing emergency support on power electronics at customers’ sites within their respective regional coverage area. Performs commissioning focused design reviews, prepares commissioning test procedures and reports, coordinates and oversees on-site testing. When not in field involved in preventive maintenance, emergency response, equipment start-up and/or field modification, candidate will occasionally train at the company’s headquarters testing equipment or rebuilding older systems. Discuss with technical support problems related to maintenance or operation of equipment. Candidate will participate in the development if Methods of Procedures (MOPs) Consults with supervisor concerning unusual problems and developments. Candidate will be home based.
- Preferably 3-5+ years experience in this field and ability to troubleshoot down to component level on equipment such as UPS, batteries, PDU’s, STS, etc.
- Utilizes hand tools and test equipment to perform work
- Requires excellent verbal, written communication skills & customer relation skills
- Must be able to provide high level of quality customer service
- Must be able to complete Field Service Reports within a timely manner
- Requires knowledge of equipment manufacturer’s specifications
- Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiatives
- Must be able to perform repeated bending & lifting of up to 100lbs during certain procedures
- Must be able to provide necessary pro-active recommendations to clients
- Candidate must be willing to work nights & weekends when necessary
- Knowledge of general computer hardware & software applications
- Previous 3rd Party UPS experience a plus
- UPS OEM factory training or experience in Liebert / Emerson , APC / MGE , or Eaton / Powerware , a MUST
- Technical degree a plus
- Previous military experience and training a plus
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11478785 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.
Lead Data Scientist
- Salary in the $170-180,000 range + bonus.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is a direct hire role.
- This company has an unbelievable track record of stability, tremendous quality-of-life, benefits, excellent Glassdoor employee reviews and is known for its employee retention. Folks generally stay there for ten years plus even in our current job-rich marketplace. This is a brand new position that will allow the placed individual to fashion the Data Science vertical in their own image.
- This is a leadership position in the technology organization that has oversight responsibility for developing the Advanced Analytics program.
- The incumbent will collaborate with the Analytics business product owner, business leaders in Sales, Marketing and with leadership to develop Predictive and Prescriptive analytic models.
- The perfect candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, will have experience working with large data sets and relational databases, and will have some experience in data-driven decision making.
- You are focused on results, a self-starter, and have superior computational, analytical and communication skills.
- The incumbent must be able to balance operational and strategic responsibilities, meeting specific requirements as well as broader needs for analytics that can serve the entire spectrum.
- Analytics capabilities are a core component in winning new business, so a keen awareness of the constantly changing business requirements of customers, clients and suppliers are required.
- This position will work with senior project sponsors and cross-functional stakeholders on analytics solutions.
- Candidates must be able to drive solution adoption by leveraging key change management, communication and stakeholder management principles.
- They must be able to build collaborative relationships and be capable of helping business users and technology resources develop solutions that unlock business insight, enable impactful decisions, and win business.
- Using data science toolkit which is a mix of SPSS Modeler, Python, R and SQL, analyze and model structured data and implement algorithms to support analysis using advanced statistical and mathematical methods from statistics, machine learning, data mining, econometrics, and operations research
- Utilizing your algorithmic/programming toolkit, build predictive models to improve profitability, growth, retention and other such key performance indicators for our clients
- Translate advanced business analytics problems into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations, in diverse domains such as risk management, product development, marketing research, supply chain, and public policy; communicate results and educate others through insightful visualizations, reports, and presentations
- Perform exploratory data analysis, generate and test working hypotheses, and uncover actionable trends and relationships
- Implement formal modeling processes from end to end including data gathering, data profiling, numerical model building, calibration, cross-validation, putting the product into production, etc.
- After building the models, pilot “scorecards” to track model performance and calculated improvement in business.
- Perform Statistical Natural Language Processing to mine unstructured data, using methods such as document clustering, topic analysis, named entity recognition, document classification, and sentiment analysis
- Develop a portfolio of growth acceleration test & learn pilots with marketing, merchant, e-commerce, and external partners
- Lean-out testing processes to cut end-to-end cycles times and accelerate test cadence
- Establish robust A/B and fractional factorial testing methodologies including sample size requirements for readability and go/no-go criteria for scaling
- Create, maintain, and deliver dashboards and reports for KPI results from test measurements and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis for internal partners as requested, including in-depth funnel and conversion analysis
- Collect data from a wide variety of corporate databases, including various SQL databases, Access databases, and Excel files
- Help identify new external data sources pertinent to Our Client’ business model
- Utilize your toolset in regular expressions to extract information from unstructured text documents
- Handle missing data through an algorithmic approach such as multiple imputations to enable insights into sparse and messy data
- Use your inner whiz-kid to “feature engineer” the data to boost model accuracy
- Evaluate current and emerging tools to recommend and architect an analytics platform for today and tomorrow’s needs. Tools such as R, Python, Spark, Hadoop, Qlik, and Tableau are some examples
- Drive improvements to current analytics tools for external clients and customers to provide a competitive advantage in winning new and retaining current business
- Lead exercises to help the business to understand their data quality, data completeness and analytics opportunities
- Lead project teams comprised of business users, enterprise data specialists, solution developers, and change management agents to build, test, revise and launch analytical tools
- Explain complex modeling approaches in layman’s terms and discuss modeling results and business case impacts with non-technical business users internally and with clients • Support the maintenance and development of the analytics platforms
- Develop strong partnerships and work collaboratively with cross-functional and IT peers
- 5+ years of relevant experience and strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: statistics, data mining, machine learning, statistics, operations research, econometrics, natural language processing, and/or information retrieval
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with proven ability to translate business problems into analytical specifications and requirements
- Deep experience in extracting, cleaning, preparing, and modeling data; command-line scripting, data structures, and algorithms; and working in a Windows environment
- Ability to work with clients to assess needs, provide assistance, and resolve problems, using excellent problem-solving skills and verbal/written communication to non-technical audiences
- Superior research, statistical, analytical, processing and mathematical skills with the ability to structure and conduct analyses
- Proficiency with programming languages (e.g. Python, R, Java, Scala) desirable
- Strongly motivated to be a player in a team which is constantly working to improve themselves
- Strong project management and planning skills, with proven experience in managing multiple projects
- A dynamic leadership style that can develop and energize multi-disciplined, high-performance work teams
- Excellent oral and written communications; ability to present and discuss technical information in laymen’s terms, build rapport, persuades others and gains understanding
- Ability to create, foster, and extend relationships across all parts of the business, comfortable with influencing across and within the entire organization
RPA Architect Consultant Danbury, CT
This is Dinakaranfrom KRG Technologies; We are looking for RPA Architect Consultant for our client based @ Danbury, CT
You can forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be desperately looking for opportunities. I sincerely appreciate your time.
Job Title: RPA Architect Consultant
Location: Danbury, CT
Duration: 6+ Months
In today’s IT world Robotic Process Automation - RPA is one of the niche and key skills to implement automation in IT industry. Automation is also one of the key focus area for Mindtree. As RPA consultant Architect you would be interacting with both external and internal clients stakeholders and develop implement RPA based automation solutions.
Exposure in robotics process automation (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism).
Proficient in excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
Excellent Skills of MS Visio and similar design tools
Role and Responsibilities:
8+yrs of experience in a technical profile with strong technical background
Design technical specifications for RPA implementation projects
Good understanding of AA installation and license management
Manage a team of developers and senior developers
Conduct code review and take responsibility for overall code quality
Plan and implement code version control
Implement best practices for software release management
Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
Ability to work with project stakeholders
Own and delegate responsibilities effectively
Ability to analyze and suggest solutions
-- Thanks & Regards
Dinakaran G Sr Resourcing Specialist
KRG Technologies, Inc., 25000 Avenue Stanford, Suite #243, Valencia, CA 91355 Direct :
An Inc.5000 Company
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects. The E-mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or KRG or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of KRG or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of KRG is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.
If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please click hereand enter your E-mail address to unsubscribe. All requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Service & Kitchen Team (1525)
Our Panda Service and Kitchen Team associates are important members of our team and are responsible for bringing Panda's mission alive in our restaurants by creating food with passion, service with heart and ambiance with pride.
As a Panda Service Team member, you are responsible for creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests, making them feel like part of the Panda family. With a keen eye for details and the ability to create moments of happiness and optimism, you ensure our guests receive the best level of service in any interaction.
View detail service team job description here
Panda takes great pride in being industry leaders who continue to define American Chinese food. Our Kitchen team associates are trained to maintain the highest standards of our food including the preparation and culinary precision of our menu offerings, food quality and safety and cleanliness of our restaurant.
By having the ability to balance working in a fast-paced and challenging environment while creating a welcoming and lasting experiences for our guests, these positions are the foundation for those who are eager to learn the ins and outs of a Panda Express restaurant and in building a career with us.
It will be the hardest job you will ever love.
View detail kitchen team job description here
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
Paid Training to prepare you for success.
On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
Medical and Dental Insurance.
401 K with Company Match.
Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
Service and Kitchen Team Qualifications
Education and Experience:
Some high school
Prefer some Operations experience
- Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant's own expense
Panda Express is part of Panda Restaurant Group, the world leader in Asian dining experiences that also includes Panda Inn and Hibachi-San. At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." Guided by this mission, we are a family dedicated to creating an organization that inspires better lives for our people and our communities in which we serve. Whether through sharing good food with guests or providing opportunities for professional and personal growth with associates, all are embraced in our genuine family environment that is uniquely Panda.
Panda was founded in 1983 in Glendale, California Panda Express is the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. As America's favorite Chinese restaurant, Panda Express has close to 2,000 locations globally and continues to grow over 100 restaurants annually.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!