Danvers Job Description Sample
Assistant Director Of Nursing (Adon)
BRENTWOOD REHABILITATION AND HEALTHCARE CENTER -DANVERS, MA
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING (ADON)
Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is seeking a qualified Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON). This position will provide support to the overall operation of our Nursing Service Department.
- Must possess valid unencumbered, RN State License. Nursing degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
Minimum three (3) years of clinical nursing experience within a hospital, nursing care center or other related healthcare setting.
Must have experience in supervision and principles, practice of teaching, etc.
Experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices strongly preferred.
Strong communication skills with the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures
- Provide support to the Director of Nursing (DON) with planning, developing, organizing, implementing and evaluating the nursing service department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the nursing care facilities.
Assist in maintaining, and periodically update written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the nursing service department.
Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care.
Assist the resident and Discharge Planning Coordinator in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’s discharge plan.
Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary
Software Powered by iCIMS
Marketing & Sales Support Coordinator
We are hiring a Marketing & Sales Support Coordinator to assist our team with: e-commerce, customer relationship management, organizational training, and a variety of marketing projects in support of the company and its partners. The ideal candidate will be an organized, self-starter, demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A little about you
- You are detail-oriented and precise; you consistently follow-through to ensure tasks are completed in accordance with quality standards.
- You thrive both researching and working with data while being mindful of the end goals and how it can help support your team.
- You demonstrate excellent project management skills with experience in managing timelines and administrative projects. You have a history of meeting deadlines on a consistent basis.
- You’re an excellent communicator with a strong track record of collaboration with cross-functional teams.
A little about us
· We are a leader in high purity and industrial product distribution.
· We strive for excellence in all we do; each person’s contribution is critical to our success.
· We offer a competitive salary, generous vacation, and health insurance.
- Ability to coordinate technical projects and processes.
- Ability to provide project management support for responsible programs.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with colleagues clearly and insightfully, with technical and non-technical end users.
- Ability to provide support for strategic communication initiatives and various promotional objectives. Strong technical and promotional writing skills.
- Ability to manage time properly, communicate effectively, manage own projects efficiently, and multitask.
- Ability to work as part of a cooperative team as well as individually.
· Experience in distribution is a plus.
· Drug test and background check is required.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business preferred. Degrees with other focus areas will be considered.
· At least 2 years of experience coordinating database applications, training programs, customer relationships, and sales cycles. Experience with e-commerce and CRM platforms preferred.
· Knowledge of sales cycle for technically complex products.
· Experience with project management methods and tools.
· Proficiency with standard software productivity tools (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint…).
· If this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to talk. Send us your resume and cover letter and we’ll reach back out if we think there might be a good fit. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you.
· Company: Banner Industries
· Category: Marketing & Sales
· Salary: $50K range, commensurate with education and experience
Banner Industries is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Food Store Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Retail Solar Advisor
The Retail Solar Advisor is the brand ambassador and first point of contact for customers. It takes resilience, people skills, self‐motivation and teamwork to be successful.
With extensive sales, product and marketing training, you will create awareness of the Sunrun brand and educate potential customers about our services. You will engage in conversations, qualify homes for solar and schedule in‐home consultations with your teammate counterpart, Solar Consultant.
Sunrun has a strong culture that believes in grassroots team cultivation. Top performers and solution innovators are leaned on for new ideas and considered for promotion as we rapidly expand and grow in our existing territories, new footprints and business ventures. Your hard work and success will be rewarded financially and professionally.
Professionally represent Sunrun as an ambassador to our vision, driving increased solar awareness
Engage customers in retail locations, offering them Sunrun’s solar service solutions
Meet team and individual sales goals set each month
Collaborate with Retail Solar Consultants to help them qualify leads, design systems, and close deals
Develop and nurture relationships with retail store management at a local level
Conduct solar seminars and events for 20 or more people in a retail store or marketing event
2 years prior experience in a quota-driven sales position highly preferred
Proficient with email, MS Office, and CRM tools
Flexible working weekends, evenings and some holiday shifts
2 years sales experience or 2 years customer service experience – high customer interaction (indoor, outdoor or retail)
Slightly obsessive about providing a great customer experience, in all the right ways
Self-starter, integrity, passionate, high energy, people skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Generous hourly rate plus no cap on commissions
Paid sales and marketing training
Friendly, fun, high-energy work culture
Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
Attractive paid time off and holiday pay, and 401(k) savings plan
Opportunity to work for a company that is changing the world for the better!
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Service Delivery Analyst
This job reports directly to the Director - Financial Operations and entails working in the company’s multiple service delivery platforms for the purpose of providing support for customers in the functional areas of invoice and payment management, dispute resolution management, and system-based reporting.
The candidate must possess industry-specific experience at a minimum of 5 years combined with direct involvement with client-facing activities. Telecom carrier experience is valued.
1. First point of contact for client inquiries/requests for assigned customer base
2. Handling the bill validation/alerts, confirming new inventory, reviewing variances, etc.
3. Utilizing reporting outputs and interacting with them to optimize their deliverables/clearing validation
4. Managing and performing client specific tasks as required by scope/contract
5. Delivery of exports and other standardized reporting and deliverables, i.e. accruals
6. Maintaining a “clean” client instance, including > 6 months
7. Entering disputes with carriers and tracking to completion
8. MACD review and validation
Measurements of Success
- Adherence to deliverables schedules
- Up-to-date client instance for invoicing, contracts, inventory and savings tracker items
- Responding to customer requests and proper escalation of complex/critical items as needed
Automotive Technician - GM
Automotive Service Technician
About Herb Chambers - Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers
The mission of the Herb Chambers Companies is to provide the highest quality service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicles. We will operate professionally managed dealerships committed to be the leader in the market areas they serve.
Additionally, we will provide all our employees with the opportunity to receive above average compensation and opportunities for advancement, within our organization, limited only by their ability and performance.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Keep shop area neat and clean
- GM Certified is favorable, but we will train the right candidate
We offer the following benefits
- Great hours
- Convenient location with busy service department
- State of the art facility
- Best of the Best
- Great growth potential
- Great service manager
- Proven pay plans
- Full medical, dental, health insurance
- Paid vacations
- 401(K) retirement plans
- Brand new facility
- Tremendous local reputation
Automotive Service Technician Requirements
The Service Technician will perform vehicle repair and maintenance work to meet dealership and factory standards. He or she may oversee the work of apprentice technicians.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- General mechanical skills.
- Two years of dealership or equivalent experience
- Manual dexterity.
- Good Judgement.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Ability to pass a screening test
Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers
90 Andover Street, Route 114,
Danvers, MA 01923
The mission of the Herb Chambers Companies is to provide the highest quality service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicles. We will operate professionally managed dealerships committed to be the leader in the market areas they serve. Additionally, we will provide all our employees with the opportunity to receive above average compensation and opportunities for advancement, within our organization, limited only by their ability and performance. The Herb Chambers Companies represent the greater metropolitan areas of Boston Massachusetts, Providence Rhode Island as well as Worcester Massachusetts with automotive sales, parts, service and financing.
We were recently voted one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by The Boston Globe, for the eighth year in a row!
Instore Personal Banker
InStore Universal Bankers value strong relationships and find great satisfaction in helping others while offering sound advice. The dynamic and high-traffic environment of the InStore branch provides maximum opportunity for customer-centric, motivated and confident advisors like you to connect with customers and build a pipeline of new business for Citizens Bank. You’ll make the most of every opportunity to be successful as a self-starter and “people person”.
A Day in the Life of an InStore Universal Banker
- Engage with InStore customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending appropriate banking products, services and solutions
- Identify new banking customers; grow relationships with existing customers through social interactions within the store along with outbound calls
- Open new accounts and assist with teller transactions as needed
- Comply with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Resolve customer service issues; support banking convenience for customers by sharing and setting up self-service options
- Partner with your InStore branch team and specialists to connect customers to experts who can help with specialized financial needs
- Adapt, as needed, to meet the ever-changing financial needs of our customers and the communities where we do business
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Citizens Bank and its customers every day
- Present a professional appearance as the face of Citizens
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
What qualifications are we lookingfor?
- High School degree or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year cash handlingexperience strongly preferred
- 2 years of sales and customerservice experience
- Strong listening and customerservice skills
- Abilityto effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customerrelationship
- Commitment to building relationshipsthrough phone engagements
- Abilityto problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Abilityto strengthen relationships with teammates, businesspartners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated,confident, and ability to multitask effectively
- Abilityto work InStore branch hours, which include weekends and evenings
- Ifselected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth inthe SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of therequired background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies based on branch schedule and needs, Monday through Sunday
Bea great Citizen.
Join us today.
Joinus as an InStore Universal Banker and use your outstanding people skills tohelp shape our customer banking experience and drive your career potential atCitizens Bank.
At Citizens, you’ll finda customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving backto our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportiveand collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerateyour potential and maximize your career growth.
It is thepolicy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equalemployment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants foremployment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender,pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identityor expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information,citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, orany other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
EqualOpportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name ofCitizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bankof Pennsylvania.
Babysitter / Nanny - Great Pay And Flexible Hours
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?
Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker? If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families.
Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
Class A CDL Drivers
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!