Danvers Job Description Sample
Retail Sales Brand Ambassador
BRAND AMBASSADOR SALES PART TIME -
We need a friendly and engaging individual to represent the best brands on the market today! The Brand Ambassador is responsible for engaging consumers, promoting brand awareness and driving product sales through live featured product demonstrations. The ideal candidate understands the importance of sales and customer engagement while working in leading retail locations. Come work for Advantage Solutions where we offer competitive pay rates in a company that you can grow with. We work diligently with our associates to provide the stepping stones to success.
- Brand awareness, positive product impressions and increased sales through product demonstration, customer engagement and effective communication of brand talking points
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Set-up, sampling and complete demonstration ownership and product representation with an emphasis on cleanliness, organization and the ability to follow instructions
- Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and online training
Part-Time Personal Shopper
Earn money shopping, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. IN-STORE SHOPPING (NO CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? In-Store Shoppers are part-time employees who focus on ensuring our customers' grocery orders are complete and of the highest quality. They are based locally at a designated Instacart store location and spend their complete shift grocery shopping using Instacart's InstaShopper application on a compatible Smartphone.
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Work on a team to fulfill orders for customers WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn)
Recovery Centers of America has immediate openings for Licensed Practical Nurse to join our Danvers, MA team. Recovery Centers of America is transforming the treatment of addiction and the capabilities of those in recovery. Our goal is to help 1-million Americans achieve and sustain meaningful, lasting recovery, and to become a leading force for advocacy, public education and the advancement of addiction medicine.
If you are a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast – paced, high energy environment with a passion for changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. We are on a mission to Save 1,000,000 lives – one neighborhood at a time!
What You’ll Do:
You’ll plan, direct and coordinate medically-approved programs for our patients. May assess a patient condition and recommend a recreational activity. May assist the Registered Nurse with the nursing process with individual patients and/or groups of patients to meet their physiological, psychological, safety, and general health needs.
What You’ll Need:
State Registered Practical Nursing license required
One year of experience in a behavioral hospital is desirable
Phlebotomy skills preferred
Knowledge of health care, detoxification process, addiction, co-occurring disorders and DSM criteria and terminology - highly desirable but not required
A positive, compassionate attitude with a “whatever it takes” approach to get the job done
Want to learn more about joining our team? Apply today and a talent specialist will review your resume. If you know someone who would be a good fit for our team, please share with your network.
Full-Time, Part -Time and Per Diem positions available.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We make treatment for addiction and mental health disorders as accessible and affordable as any other disease.
Close to Recovery, Close to Home.
Every neighborhood-based RCA addiction recovery center is designed to keep you close to the people who support and love you. It’s been proven when you’re connected to, and supported by, family and friends while building other, ongoing support networks, your recovery is proven to be more likely to be successful.
Our five-star addiction recovery centers provides comfort to our patients as well as helping erase the stigma and shame of addiction and its treatment. This is an essential component to helping patients enter and maintain a long-term meaningful recovery. Getting well where a patient lives and works allows them and their family to build lasting support networks, connections, and friendships with others on the same path to recovery.
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Home Health Aides - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative position available in Peabody, MA!
FT Opportunity, Monday-Friday
Primary Duties Include:
- Answer telephones, forward callers, accept messages per standard operating procedure.
- Create client work orders from telephones, fax, Web users and from remote users.
- Assist clients with questions regarding order fulfillment, services available and general pricing while providing superior client service.
- Notify Operations of changes that may affect service schedule
- Coordinate and process rush and emergency client container and file requests through Director of Client Care or Transportation Coordinator.
- Regularly update service schedule reviewing daily with the Transportation Coordinator or Director of Client Services.
- Assist or perform the vault processing as directed by the Director of Client Care.
- Process incoming mail - Fed Ex, UPS, etc. on a daily basis.
Interviews happening THIS WEEK!!!
Night Shift NC Lathe Machinist
We are seeking several Night Shift NC Lathe Machinistto join our team! You will operate CNC Lathe Equipment to machine aerospace products.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
Hansen Engineering & Machinery Co., Inc. is a leader in manufacturing aircraft and aerospace products for major companies such as General Electric, Pratt & Whitney, Avio, etc.
Medical Scribe - Start Your Career In Healthcare! - Paid Training!
Start Your Career in Healthcare! No Previous Experience Required! Part-time and full-time positions available!
The central role of the Medical Scribe is to relieve the physician of clerical or secretarial duties; thus allowing the physician to focus more directly on clinical care. The scribe observes the physician during patient encounters and performs documentation on the physicians behalf. Under the direction of the physician, they enter information into the patients electronic or written chart. At the physicians request, the scribe must be able to locate past medical records, prior lab/radiology results, or past visit histories for the physician to review. Additionally, within the EMR itself the scribe needs the ability to enter data into the chart on the physicians behalf. All scribe-entered data is reviewed and authenticated by the physician.
The role of a ScribeAmerica Scribe offers exciting first-hand experience in healthcare and full one-on-one shifts working with board certified physicians. The job is second-to-none for exposure to medicine, disease processes, medical decision-making and procedures performed in hospitals and outpatient facilities.
-Offers one-on-one time with physicians
-Exposure to an emergency or outpatient environment
-Paid training providing a crash course in medicine including terminology, disease processes, emergency procedures, medications, medical decision making and more
-Excellent resume builder for medical school or start to your career in healthcare
-Great alternative career for those interested in CNA, MA, EMT, or Paramedic careers
-Must have a high school diploma or GED. A college degree, or current enrollment in a health related program is preferred
-Computer and typing skills are required - minimum of 45 WPM
-Familiarity with medical knowledge preferred
-A responsible and mature individual with a passion for medicine
POSITION TYPE: Entry-level. Part-Time typically 2-3 shifts per week. Full-time 4-5 shifts per week. Average shift is between 8-12 hours. Hours will vary depending on location and specialty.
Opportunities for advancement for those who qualify. Apply today!
HOW TO APPLY: www.scribeamerica.com/apply
QA / QC Weld Inspector
QA/QC WELD INSPECTORS
Required 3-5 years preferred QA / QC experience.
Stainless Steel Process Piping and possible ASME Code Repairs
Preference for CWI - but not required
Inside work. Full time with GREAT benefits!
Phlebotomist / Driver
As one of the nation's premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We provide almost half of the nation's blood supply, as well as humanitarian relief at home and abroad. Our focus is to provide compassionate patient and family-centered care both internally and externally with every person we encounter. If you share our passion for helping people, join us in this excellent career opportunity.
To learn more about the life-saving impact our employees have every day, watch this short video:The Men and Women Behind Our Mission
Are you seeking a full-time opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about meeting new people? Do you want to have an impact in your community, across the country, and around the world? If your answer is "yes", then we invite you to become a Phlebotomist-Driver (CDL required) for the American Red Cross!
From transporting and setting up blood collection equipment at work sites, to drawing blood from donors, as a Phlebotomist-Driver with the American Red Cross you will work all aspects of blood drives at schools, offices & churches across the surrounding areas.
No experience necessary—our paid training is a mix of classroom instruction and field practice. To learn more about this role, watch this short video: A life-saving mission. A life-changing career. Join us.
Phlebotomist-Driver (CDL)- Responsibilities
- Balance production, donor care & quality requirements to meet daily blood collection goals
- Take the time to personally connect with donors – listen to their stories and help them understand the value of their donation
- Be detail oriented all day, every day, to ensure that the blood you collect meets regulatory requirements and can be safely transfused
- Remain flexible to work a highly variable schedule that includes early start times, late end times, weekends & holidays to meet the needs of our blood drive sponsors and donors
- Take care of your team members – show up for every shift and give 100% while you're there
- Contribute to a friendly and fun environment. Team up with your co-workers to keep our donors coming back again and again
- Interact in a positive, proactive, and customer-focused manner with both internal and external customers, demonstrating care and compassion at all times
The aforementioned responsibilities of the Phlebotomist-Driver describe the general nature and level of work and are not an exhaustive list.
Why the American Red Cross?
We offer employee growth and development, an incomparable team spirit and a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health and 401K.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Customer service experience, effective verbal communication, and public relations skills are required
- Experience driving large vehicles strongly preferred
- Medical assistant or phlebotomy training preferred but not required
- A current, valid driver's license and good driving record is required, with valid CDL (Class A and B).
- Basic computer skills are desirable
- DOT certification may be required in some locations.
- Physical requirements may include the ability to lift, push or pull heavy weights up and down ramps and stairs, good manual dexterity, the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and adapt to long, irregular hours and frequent schedule changes is required.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
At the American Red Cross, you will enjoy a collaborative work culture committed to the diversity of our people, programs, and services. We need people who want to contribute their individual talents to help their neighbors locally, across the country, and around the world. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, if you share our passion for helping people, join us in for a rewarding and challenging career opportunity that support our mission.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!