Danville Job Description Sample
Customer Support Analyst / HL7 Integration
Platform skills related to chart side errors, Logon errors, Document errors and Oracle or JBOSS errors
Posted Position Title Customer Support Analyst
About Us delivers workflow solutions that provide connectivity, unlock new insights and enable healthcare systems to run more effectively and efficiently – resulting in better quality care for more patients at a lower cost. Our customers believe productivity is essential to delivering better patient care. The two—productivity and care, are intrinsically connected. They are at the heart of our customers’ purpose—and are why our business exists.
Role Summary/Purpose Virence offers a great work environment and challenging careers. Virence is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, including minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled. This role is responsible for providing expert software technical support services for Virence Health customers.
Essential Responsibilities Provide first response and remote solutions where possible to customers experiencing technical systems difficulties. Will possess excellent working knowledge of the current technology being used in Virence Software Products (for example, M, Visual Basic, Client/Server, etc.). Working knowledge of operating system and associated tasks (for example file transfer, etc.). Will work within the team environment and will be responsible for achieving all defined goals and milestones. Performs maintenance and support of the applications. Position requires ability to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers regarding technical issues. Follows proper procedures for reporting standard application bugs and updating library if appropriate. Possesses a good understanding of the healthcare industry
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Uses troubleshooting techniques and programming skills to make needed modifications to customer database to ensure information integrity for the customer
• Uses troubleshooting techniques and programming skills to analyze and resolve customer issues as assigned in compliance with the standard turn-around time or project milestones
• Uses standard utilities and programming skills, deliver software to customer sites from Virence standard version libraries
• Updates Virence system with resolution status
• Supports single product or application with little or no assistance, while maintaining a high level of quality following all Virence department standards
• Is responsible for quality solutions to be implemented at client sites
• Understands and follows corporate, divisional and departmental standards
• Adheres to and advances the use of Virence coding conventions, debugging techniques, tools, and documentation. Expert in the use of a wide range of debugging techniques
• Acts as a technical resource to other members of the department and customers
• Analyzes and resolves complex software issues with minimum assistance
• Assists in conducting business evaluations and document findings in the agreed upon turn-around times
• Specifies, sets up, codes, and processes complex conversion and interfaces for assigned clients as applicable - meeting all project plan dates set
• Has in-depth knowledge of at least 1 major product. Supports multiple products or suites with little or no assistance, while maintaining a high level of quality and following all Virence department standards
• Has a concentration in/familiarity with other applications to develop integration expertise
• May write or contribute user/technical documentation and case notes
• Meets with customers as necessary, analyzes their needs, and provides insight into products and their functionality
• May be required to work overtime, on-call or weekends
• Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization
• Ensure timely dispatch closure
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the Virence Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
1. Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 3 years technical working experience or Associates Degree and 5 years of technical customer support experience or High School Diploma/GED and High School and 7 years of customer support experience.
2. Computer skills to include knowledge of software programing and database applications
3. Ability to work independently with minimum direction
4. Effective communication skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with cross-functional teams
5. Intermediate working knowledge of PC and standard PC software including Microsoft Office and database programs
6. Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating System (XP/Vista/Outlook/PowerPoint)
7. Experience with Microsoft Server/SQL Server (2000/2003/2008).
8. Experience with Microsoft networking, Active Directory, and TCP/IP LANs
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
2. Knowledge/experience with the healthcare industry
3. Strong customer-service skills
4. Highly motivated team-player
5. Prior project or technical leadership experience
6. Demonstrated ability to train/mentor peers
7. Ability to stay calm in pressurized situations and coach people through solving problems
8. Ability to drive improvements in efficiency
9. Extensive knowledge of Centricity Practice Solutions (CPS) software line and its application in a medical office environment. Most specifically, Integration to and from various EMR end-points. HL7, Transports, DTS, MIK, Cloverleaf, Qvera and Faxing
10. Platform skills related to chart side errors, Logon errors, Document errors and Oracle or JBOSS errors
11. Website development and/or website support experience
12. Self-motivated, confident, strong interpersonal skills and excellent customer relationship skills. Strong problem-solving skills with previous or current experience with Centricity Practice Solutions and/or EMR software
13. Desire to work in a Customer Service role in a fast-paced call center environment providing technical support directly to the end-user customers
Director Of Infection Prevention
Location: San Ramon, CA
Facility Type: 123-bed, Full-Service Acute Care Community Hospital
Bonus Eligible: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Position Type: Full-time, Exempt
Visa Candidates Considered: No
- The Director of Infection Prevention oversees the planning, organizing, communicating, directing, and controlling functions necessary to ensure overall operational viability for Departments which are assigned.
- Requires broad knowledge of clinical and administrative requirements and accreditation/licensure standards.
- Coordinates classification and reporting of all patient, employee, and significant community acquired infections identified at the Medical Center, the Home Office and regulatory agencies including NHSN.
- Actively participates in our System Infection Prevention Program and is responsible for the Infection Control Module data entry and follow-up reports to NHSN.
- Minimum three (3) years of recent experience in Infection Control in a hospital setting- Required.
- Five (5) years’ experience in the above- Preferred.
- Knowledge of OSHA, APIC, Title 22, JCAHO, NHSN and CDC regulations and guidelines.
- Efficient in the following computer applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Certification in
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Public Health, Epidemiology or equivalent
- California RN license, Active and clear – Required
- Certification in Infection Control – Required
Registered Nurse - CA - Napa / Solano County
Requirements: Must have one year of RN experience, preferred Med/Surg or SNF, must have at least one year of Home Health experience in the last 5 years.
Location: Covering Cities of Napa, Vallejo, Benicia, American Canyon
Shifts: 8hr days
Schedule: FT 40hrs/week
Weekend Coverage: 1 weekend per month.
The Home Health RN is in charge of monitoring a patients overall care.
In most cases, an RN will be the first visiting clinician to perform an overall assessment. In partnership with a primary care physician, the RN will then develop an individualized plan of care.
In addition to customized care and patient instruction for Chronic Disease Management, RNs provide a variety of specialized skills such as, Simple to Complex Wound Therapy, Post-Surgical Care Management and Ostomy Care Management.
Guarantee: 36hrs/week, no guarantee for the first week. Please see the contract for the point per visit/hourly table conversion. This is how we will calculate how many hours are approved per day.
*It is required that anytime a clinician has a low schedule due to cancellations that they call into the office to speak to the scheduler to see if any visits can be added to their schedule for that day. If they do not do this, they will forfeit their guarantee.
If the cancellation occurs late in the day or the traveler calls in and no other visits were able to be assigned then the guarantee will be upheld. If they are low in visits and it is due to census then the guarantee will be upheld. If the census is low in their original territory we will ask the traveler to cover another area. If the traveler is asked to go further than their normal commute distance than a point will be given for their travel time, this will be determined and approved on a case by case base.
See company profile for additional information.
Physical Therapist (Pt)
Is skilled nursing care your passion? Are you looking to work with a team of dedicated caregivers? Would you like to work for a company that provides the support, resources, and opportunities that you need to flourish in your career?
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist (PT) to work Full-Time hours in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Physical Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Summary & Additi
Job Title: Physical Therapist (PT)
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12-24 months
Location: Walnut Creek (main location), San Ramon, and SF… (Office will depend on who this person will be meeting with that day. Candidates must be flexible and willing report to any of these offices)
This team is working towards transforming business unit/group into being more Agile. MUST HAVE Agile experience.
“Client” is looking for a UX Designer, who can identify problems and map back to MVP and translate into stories.
This person will be responsible for facilitating work shop sessions, like Design Thinking. (Google design sprints, story mapping, impact mapping, etc…)
MUST HAVE Collaborative skill set to extract information from stakeholders to understand what they are trying to do.
Current problem – focus has been on “solutions” without understanding the “Why”. This person will help be the voice of reason and get everyone on same page. This person will need to understand how this solution is going to fix a problem.
GIS applications. Multiple teams this person will interact with.
Get everyone on same page and figure out what to do next.
HTML, CSS, Photoshop
Creating Wireframes & Rapid prototyping
Insight or similar tool to see an interactive experience.
Highly collaborative environment.
Mostly web-based applications, but some mobile aspects. Mobile experience would be a PLUS.
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dermatology Practice Adding Physician In Walnut Creek, California
myDermRecruiter is assisting our client in California, to recruit an experienced, Board Certified Dermatologist for their busy practice; flexible schedule offering 4-5 days per week.
Highlights of opportunity include:
- Less than 1 hour from Sacramento; superior neighborhoods, schools, shopping and more!
- High volume offices- will be busy from Day 1!
- Enjoy practicing general dermatology & cosmetic services, if desired; office is equipped with latest injectables, lasers and more!
- Office is beautiful, new and modern: fully equipped with experienced staff to support you in being efficient
- Earn a generous base salary plus production based incentives
- Candidates with active California License are Preferred
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 500 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: 636-239-1787 Ext 3
Cell: (530) 329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Vice President, Business Development
- Demonstrated business acumen; ability to understand and apply key financial, clinical, and operational drivers affecting business
- Lead of efforts on corporate development, M&A growth strategy, and key relationships with potential partners
- Manage and track M&A opportunities through the diligence process ,documentation, closing, and post-close integration
- Own and drive the most important growth metrics within the organization and drive towards them.
- Demonstrated ability to create, refine, and manage new business processes
- Ability to function and thrive in a lean, high productivity environment
- Innovative, analytical thinker with demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis, prepare and implement action plans, and lead improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial interest and ability to explore new possibilities; a visionary; intellectually agile
- Exceptional relationship management skills and ability to influence others from C-suite to line
- Professional presence and excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills; able to identify meaningful goals and capture the imagination of others to achieve them; able to add value to discussions or projects that impact Golden State’s position in the industry; able to bring out the best thinking and attitudes and to recognize unique contributions of individuals and teamwork
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at both detail and big-picture levels and to drive initiatives forward
- Bachelors degree in business or related field; MBA preferred but not necessary
- 3+ years of strategy consulting experience
- 3+ years of M&A growth strategy knowledge
- Experience in healthcare, healthcare investment banking, healthcare consolidation, or healthcare investing
- Strong project management skills
- Able to move quickly in an ever-changing environment often without supervision
- Must demonstrate strategic thinking as well as a willingness to lead initiatives through implementation
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to persuasively and efficiently deliver presentations to senior executives
- Ability to build strong relationships across cross-functional teams
- History of positive and effective partnership with physicians
- The ability to set timely goals and drive success
- Motivates people to action in a positive way
- Managing and measuring work
- Develops a high-performance culture
- Hold people accountable, and rewards performance
- Metrics driven
- Drives for Results
- Exceeds goals and pushes self
- Scales an organization efficiently
- Approachability / Interpersonal Savvy
- Relates to people well, builds relationships, easy to talk to, shows empathy
- Inspires people around them
Technical Project Manager
San Ramon (& possible travel to San Francisco), CA
Duration: 12 months (possibility to extend to 24 months)
925-361 -2007 Work
UI Developer - Backbone.Js
Location : San Ramon CA
- Design and Code applications
- Maintain and modify existing applications
- Collaborate across multiple teams in code reviews, program documentation, operations documentation, and user guides
- Analyze detailed system factors: ie input and output requirements, information flow for software application
- Knowledge of and desire to work in an Agile development environment, including XP methods such as Test Driven Development and Pair Programming.
- Strong understanding of HTTP/REST/API architecture.
- Experience with object-oriented systems and enterprise design patterns.
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com
CA API /Layer 7 Developer/ API Portal Developer
Location: San Ramon CA
Duration: 12+ Months
- Security Gateway Administrator (Client Job Title)
- We are looking for a detail oriented and security minded individual contributor with experience in CA Layer7 to design, develop, modify, configure, debug and evaluate application programs for functional business areas. Strict adherence to change control and process documentation is required. Performs analysis to ensure systems are following best practices for security and utilization. Develops procedures for routine administration including: design, patching, deploying software, implementing changes, and server configuration. Provides on call 24x7 support on a rotating basis as required.
- 2-4 years of development experience in developing Layer7 API integration services
- 2+ years of experience administering Layer7 API management capability
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Authentication & Authorization mechanisms
- Linux Administration
- 1-2 years of server or network administration
- Familiar with monitoring and alerting scripts
- C, C++, C#, Java, or other interpretive procedural coding language.
- Regular Expressions (Regex)
- Standard Query Language (SQL, any flavor)
- eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
- Experience in installing product & patches, cluster setup, MySQL DB replication & Policy Migrations.
- Ability to perform capacity planning & performance tuning of Gateway.
- BASH Shell Scripting
- Open SSL
925-361 -2007 Work
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!