Danville Job Description Sample
Accounting And Auditing Manager - CPA
JHS is seeking an experienced Accounting and Auditing Manager for our office in Danville, California. We are looking for an individual with executive presence and a strong knowledge and understanding of auditing standards, financial statement preparation and disclosure requirements. This individual must be able to manage client contact, client expectations and determine assignment priorities for audit teams including budgets and deadlines. Experience in not-for-profit, single audit, government contracting and generalized tax is preferred. Candidate will act as a trainer and evaluator to our staff through supervisors regarding both technical and "soft skills," while working independently to complete difficult assignments and identify significant issues requiring consultation.
Description of Duties:
- Assist partners in leading complex engagements in the field.
Manage multiple engagements concurrently.
Properly plan engagements, review audit and accounting work papers to ensure documentation requirements and technical considerations are performed.
Handle technical audit and accounting matters.
Foster direct client relations and expectations.
Ensure budgets are properly prepared and analyzed.
Ensure that accurate and appropriately documented audit files and financial statements are prepared in accordance with all appropriate rules and requirements.
Supervise multiple teams of one to three people and carry out responsibilities in accordance with the firm’s policies.
BS degree in accounting from an accredited university.
An active CPA license along with at least six years of audit experience.
Sharp analytical skills and strong communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information and respond to clients’ needs.
Ability to plan, organize and run multiple engagements simultaneously.
Ability to analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations.
Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing and be technically competent, self-motivated and able to anticipate needs of clients.
Experience using online audit research resources, understanding of the research process and applying audit efficiency consulting techniques.
CCH Engagement experience is a plus.
Strong computer skills are required.
We are proud to offer our employees a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), pension and bonus, potential partnership opportunity, an ideal work/life balance, flexible schedules and company outings & events.
Executive Sales Assistant
This position will be an administrative and support position to provide Director of Operations and support staff with customer support field incoming phone calls, receive sales orders, data entry, customer invoicing and provide field service support to the Director of Operations and sales team.
Executive Sales Support and Assistant Job Duties:
- Retrieve sales leads and prepare lead reports and distribute to appropriate team members.
- Evaluate and analyze sales leads and RFQ’s from various subscription services.
- Read, research, and rout correspondence; draft letters and documents; collect and analyze information; initiate communications.
- Generate quotations and support documentation for customers.
- Prepare sales orders, invoices and compile support documentation as required.
- Manage freight and logistics when required.
- Work with vendors, maintain good relations and prepare material requisition orders.
- Maintains DO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the DO by attending meetings in the DO’s absence.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to department staff as needed; following up on results.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication
Skills and Experience:
Five (5) Years business experience, ideally with two (2) years related
Must be detail oriented, motivated and self-starter
Exhibit ability to be proactive and operate autonomously
Prioritize work load, and needs of Manager
Experience with logistics and truck scheduling
Hazardous waste manifesting, profiling and transportation a plus
Operate standard office equipment
May require some travel
Hi-school Diploma or equivalent
Administrative Assistant Degree, College or equivalent a Plus
Multi-Lingual Spanish Speaking a plus
Restaurant Operations Manager
Need a highly motivated individual to oversee and manage a family owned Italian restaurant. Some restaurant management experience required with an eye to detail and friendly customer relations. The responsibilities will be mostly scheduling, employee supervision including hiring and firing, general maintenance, cost controls, and human resource issues. Our management goal is to provide for a friendly and fun work environment that helps contribute to a well functioning restaurant that continues a forty year tradition.
Dental Front Office Coordinator
State of the Art dental practice seeking enthusiastic full-time dental front office coordinator. We are a friendly growing family practice located in desirable Danville. Dentrix experience a plus. Excellent employee benefit package. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, email your resume for review.
Are you looking to get experience with a growing company that has unlimited opportunities for growth? Now is an excellent time to join our team! Gain the experience of working with industry leading Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies. Compass Consulting Group is a fast growing Life Sciences recruiting and consulting firm based in the Bay Area, with a team that is dedicated to teamwork, quality, passion, and trust. We are currently looking team driven professional individuals, who have a tremendous internal desire to succeed and the capacity to build strong long-lasting relationships.
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools, resources and methods.
- Screen and interview candidates, identifying core strengths, skill-sets and characteristics of desired job opportunity.
- Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidates with client needs.
- Establish genuine rapport with candidates acting as their advocate – discussing client opportunities and scope of work, negotiating wages, terms and conditions of employment agreement.
- Develop and maintain industry network and talent pool, working directing with Sales Team to identify candidates for upcoming opportunities.
- Maintain effective and consistent correspondence with candidates (both passive and active).
- Develop best recruiting practices and providing accurate thorough documentation within our ATS (applicant tracking system) Bullhorn.
- Manage multiple complex assignments and priorities while delivering a high level of customer service.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and ability to manage one’s time for successful completion of project deadlines.
- Competitive mindset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the drive for success, processing a strong desire to learn.
- Team oriented, and self-motivated.
- Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
One of the top suppliers for World Renown Life Science Companies, we provide excellent training and support for your career in staffing!
We are located in Boston and San Francisco and expanding rapidly.
Marketing Sales Representative – B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Receptionist Office Assistant
Abundant Life Health & Wellness is looking to hire a Full Time Receptionist and Office Assistant. We are open Monday through Thursday and hours are 8:30am to 6:00pm.
We are a fast paced and exciting Functional Medicine Clinic that specializes in treating chronic disease like Diabetes, Thyroid disorders, Knee and back pain, etc., without the use of drugs or surgery. We are an upbeat office with wonderful patients.
Duties will include:
Learning about each condition we treat and how to explain what we do for potential patients
Scheduling and rescheduling patients
...and special tasks upon request of doctor.
We do not accept insurance so no billing
Goal oriented monthly/quarterly team bonuses!
Check out our office and services at www.DanvilleKneeDoctor.com,www.DanvilleDiscDoctor.com,www.DanvilleDiabetesDoctor.com,www.DanvilleThyroidDoctor.com,www.DanvilleArthritisCenter.com,www.DanvilleRespiratoryCenter.com,www.DanvilleNeuropathyCenter.com and www.AbundantLifeHandW.com
Compensation will be based on experience with immediate room for growth!
We are currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician with at leasr 5 years of residential experience! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- All Residential electrical work needed
- Light installation
- Outdoor lighting install and repair
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in residential electrical
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Works well on their own
- Self starter
- Has tools and vehicle
Registered Dental Assistant
State of the Art dental practice seeking enthusiastic full-time registered dental assistant. We are a friendly growing family practice located in desirable Danville. We offer generous benefits and a high hourly salary compensation. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, email your resume for review.
PT - Physical Therapist In Danville - Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, CA
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: PT - Physical Therapist for a SNF UNIT, near DANVILLE - Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, CA. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Physical Therapist/PT to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this PT/Physical Therapist position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
PT/Physical Therapist Job:
- Provide skilled Physical Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintains patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy.
- Current license as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice as required.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!