Data Entry Clerk Job Description Sample
Lockbox Clerk - Data Entry Clerk
Processes and deposits checks and invoices received by mail. Reviews checks/invoices for special instructions given by customers and determines the appropriate item handling. Sorts mail, processes accounts, and prepares deposit tickets to meet daily and hourly deadlines. Prepares information for input into the information reporting system. Relays the deposit information by phone to lockbox customers to ensure the individual account needs are met.
High school diploma or equivalent
One to two years of experience in item processing activities
10-key by touch Preferred Skills/Experience
Basic knowledge of operations, item processing, proof and transit
Demonstrated clerical, reading, writing, and mathematical skills
Ability to collect and organize information
Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
Primary Location: Ohio-OH-Cincinnati
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170040543 U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Entry Level Data Entry Clerk
Entry Level Data Entry Clerk easy apply
- apply with indeed
salary:$14 per hour
date posted:Thursday, January 11, 2018
reference:S_604108 easy apply
apply with indeed
Must have qualifications/experience: 1. Ability to key a minimum of 10,000 alphanumeric keystrokes per hour with minimal errors. 2. HS diploma or equivalent. 3. 2-3 years prior data entry experience in a billing or banking environment. 4. Some PC skills. 5. Excellent communication skills 6. Excellent attention to detail. 7. Good organizational skills 8. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
salary:$14 per hour
date posted:Thursday, January 11, 2018
Data Entry Clerk - Entry Level
Our client in Osseo is looking for a entry level Data Entry Clerk to join their team on 1st shift. This is a short to long term project. Hours are 8 to 4:30 M- F OT is available!
The main function of a data entry specialist is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical data entry specialist is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
• Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required).
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 0-2 years related experience required.
3Rd Shift Mailroom : Data Entry Clerk / Mailroom Clerk Mechanicsburg
TDY will consider a candidate’s compliance with the application instructions to be indicative of the type of conduct that it may expect from the candidate during employment. Therefore, failure to comply with these instructions may be grounds for exclusion from employment consideration.
Please read everything below before applying and only apply if you are fully qualified. Preference given to applicants with previous mailroom/imaging experience. Must have windows based computer experience. Please submit a resume with 3 professional references - please list your skills online in the area provided after you hit the APPLY button. If you do not submit a resume with professional references, you will not be considered for employment.
Contract Workers must have a High School diploma or GED Certification at a minimum, PC experience is required and must be reflected on your resume. You must have good clerical and organizational skills, be quality-oriented, have the ability to work in a team-oriented environment and to handle multiple tasks daily by priority, and the ability to adapt to continual processing changes. You will be working in a production and fast-paced environment and your job will be dependent on your ability to learn new tasks and meet our clients goals. It is also helpful to have prior experience in processing mail and/or operating Imaging and OCR equipment. We are seeking "team oriented" persons.
All employees will be utilizing computers and electronic equipment. You may be asked to assist other employees in completing their tasks as well as other duties as assigned including but not limited to: mentoring new employees.
- The Mailroom positions are responsible for opening, sorting, and controlling mail for processing. Responsibilities will also include sorting and correcting electronic documents. These tasks are performed through site verification and basic knowledge of the data for each document type.
Once you hit the “Apply Now” button, you will be directed to enter into your information into our website general application – There will be several questions asked to ensure our Affirmative Action/EEOC compliance. Your participation is voluntary and will have no impact on the interview process.
TDY is a federal contractor and as such is required to provide self-identification questions regarding race/gender/disability/veteran status to all qualified applicants. We offer all applicants the VOLUNTARY opportunity to respond to the questions.
You are under no obligation to respond to the questions and not answering the questions will have no impact on the application process or hiring decisions. Your responses are not seen by the hiring authority and have zero impact on our decision making process. Submitting this general application is not an offer of employment and does not a guarantee that the application process will proceed.
Data Entry Clerk
ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation. The Data Entry Clerk processes incoming samples by unpacking and sorting the samples into trays, and prepares them for entry into the LIMS system. The Data Entry Clerk also logs the information into the LIMS system. To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. ALS Tribology Primary Responsibilities
Process (Open, sort, prioritize, label and “tray”) ALL incoming samples by end of daily shift.
Ensure all samples contain correct customer provided information. Add any information from mailing container (such as unit number, compartment type, etc.) or missing information that can be accurately added to the paperwork. Keep all paperwork that arrives with the sample together with the sample.
Communicate ongoing customer paperwork issues to the supervisor.
Know and follow all safety requirements, utilize appropriate equipment and PPE to ensure safety in the work area.Responsible for organizing samples and lining them in sample trays.
Log all sample information into the LIMs system in an accurate and timely fashion to ensure optimal sample turnaround time.
Contact customers via phone and email with sample information inquiries.
- Answer incoming calls into the lab.
High School diploma.
Working knowledge of computer software.
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Must be able to multi-task.
Strong commitment to quality and integrity.
Communicate well, both verbally and written, with clients as well as other employees.
Self-motivated and willing to provide assistance to fellow team members without prompting.
Diligent work ethic and the ability to work independently.
Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details.
High energy level, confidence and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Ability to work overtime, evenings and weekends.
Ability to manage stress. We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. "ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society" ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster ID: 2017-4951 External Company Name: ALS Environmental External Company URL: alsglobal.com
Data Entry Clerk
ALEX – Alternative Experts, LLC (ALEX) was founded in 2007, and headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. ALEX is an 8(a) woman-owned, award-winning and trusted solutions provider and partner. We provide scientific, technical and professional services, specializing in rapidly staffing and managing mission critical programs for both government and commercial organizations. We are the perfect fit for the future.
Data Entry Clerk
Description: The successful candidate will be responsible for transcribing and entering data. This involves w orking from various standardized source documents, which have been coded and require little or no selecting, coding, or interpreting of data to be entered.
* Applicants must meet & maintain background eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information * 1 or more years of related experience
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to operate office equipment including printers, copiers, and fax machines
Effective oral & written communication skills
Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times
Strong multitasking, organizational, and critical thinking skills
Ability to occasionally move office equipment and boxes up to 30 pounds
Education Required:* High School Diploma or Equivalent
Hourly Pay Rate: $14.38 All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. *Reasonable accommodations will be made to allow employees to meet the essential functions of the job, unless those accommodations cause undue hardships on the employer. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at HumanResources@alexinc.com. * *Woman-Owned SBA 8(a) Certified Small Business * VEVRAA Federal ContractorAffirmative Action EmployerVeterans and Individuals with Disabilities are highly encouraged to applyLocation: DC - Washington
- Job Code:* 764 # of openings: 1
Data Entry Clerk
A client of ours in the Automotive Industry is looking for a Data Entry Clerk.Hours will be roughly 8 am - 4:30 pm. At the first of the month and during any updates you will be required to be available for Saturdays as well as come in early and/or leave late. (can be 50-60 hours per week during the first of each month)Must have excellent data entry skills and high attention to detail and accuracy.Punctuality is important as well as the ability to work well with others.
CSR And Data Entry Clerk
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
· This department works a lot with vehicle auctions.
· As a contractor you will be performing sales result data of all vehicle auctions.
· Updating accounts with new information as needed.
· Review sales and condition reports to ensure all information is accurate and up-to-date before entering all information into company software.
· Basic accounting is a must, basic Math is a must.
· Banking experience and Account Reconciliation is a must.
· Candidates must have computer skills.
· Candidate will need to have some CSR experience as they will be making calls and taking calls also. They are looking for someone with strong data entry skills, high attention to detail and intermediate use of MS Excel.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
· Answer incoming customer phone calls and provide assistance to any and all inquiries and dilemmas
· Conduct research on a computer terminal to provide customers with accurate information
· Multi-task between different computer applications while maintaining contact with customers over the phone
· Place outbound follow up calls to customers when needed
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Ability to work Saturday shifts (Saturdays required initially)
· High attention to detail and excellent multi-tasking skills
· Above average oral and written communication skills
· Ability to maintain high levels of service in high pace, high volume call center environments
•* Ensures areas are supplied with parts and removes finished skids to warehouse or paint line.
•* May be responsible for basic test line operations 40%
Data Entry Clerk
Organization, typing, data entry skills, detail oriented, accuracy, ability to follow up on set appointments, decision making, independence, analytical skills, results driven, time management.
- Understands how to use a computer and work within programs like Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Works in multiple software systems to input client and account source documents.
- Enters customer and account data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Ability to follow up with inspection appointments to see if it was completed, proof reading for accuracy.
- Maintain thorough records.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Office more than 70% of time spent sitting, looking at computer screens
After 90 day probation acquires paid holidays and option to enroll in health insurance. Employer pays 50% of employee cost for health insurance. Family may be added at employee expense.
Understanding the demands and challenges of today's business managers with a commitment to listening, learning and identifying solutions while providing an exciting alternative to all our client's needs. We believe success starts at the beginning! With an emphasis on listening, our staff will coordinate one-on-one interviews, conduct standardize screening of all applicants, Administer Prove-It testing to secure accurate skill testing for a successful placement.
Data Entry Clerk - For Survey Research (1193)
Data Entry Clerk - Wanted For Survey Research
We are looking for people on different ages over 18. We accept males and females with or without experience in this kind of work. We offer participation in variety of surveys, focus groups, and polls. Since 2001, we have worked with diverse companies and we give chances to new people to join our partners and make a nice profit. If you are interesting you can sign up directly via the apply link!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!