Davenport Job Description Sample
Sales Agent - IA
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Cdl-A Owner Operator - Load Board
SLP Travel Job Speech Language Pathologist - Master's Degree Required
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
CDL Class A Dedicated Lease Purchase Truck Driver Job
$2500.00 Sign On bonus, you get $500.00 after First Dispatch , $500.00 In 30 days and so on
Lease Purchase Operators are Making $1400.00 to $1600.00 Weekly after All Deductions Including Fuel
Drivers are Home once a week for 34 to 48 hours
Type Of trucks: 2015 Freightliner Evolution double bunk Condos (Automatics governed at 68 mph)
Weekly Truck Payments are from $492.00 to $550.00 Week (no truck payment for the first 3 weeks )
4 year Lease
Walk Away Lease With No Financial Penalties also No Money Down, No Balloon Payment and
No Credit Check
Drivers Will Pick Up a Pre loaded Trailer at the Distribution Center in Janesville,Wi and Run a 400 Mile Radius of Janesville WI delivering to retail Stores. All Driver Does is roll preloaded Carts full of Freight to end of the trailer where he will lower the cart with Liftgate and roll the cart inside the store and Store employee will unload the Freight.
1 Year or more Of Otr or Regional Experience In the last 3 Years
No careless Or reckless in the last 3 Years
no more than 3 moving Violations in the last 3 years
No more than 3 preventable Minor accidents in the last 3 Years
Cannot be Terminated From last Driving Job for any safety reasons
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU, the qualified driver!
The Most Important Thing of All, there is Never a Charge!
There's not anything to Lose! Free Truck Driving Job Placement!
We will help you find a quality trucking company for whatever driving location you are looking for.
Regional Cdl-A Driver Owner Operator
RT&T’s Regional drivers get home one a weekly basis and a majority of their freight is in WI, IL, IA, IN, OH, & MI. They will occasionally run into KY, PA, MN, ND, & SD. As an O/O you are paid on a percentage basis. The base pay is 75% of the line haul rate plus 100% of the fuel surcharge. We also pay a 3% load acceptance bonus and 2% bonus if you are willing to touch freight. At RT&T you will get to know the people in the office and you will be known by your name, not your truck number. They want to help you be successful.
The Motor Control Center (MCC) Solution Consultant is responsible for planning and implementing effective sales activities in a specific geographic area for products offered by the Packaged Control Products and Medium Voltage businesses (hereafter collectively referred to as MCC products). Major activities include managing and creating product proposals for maximized profits and market share, entering and managing orders, providing technical sales assistance, planning and coordinating/implementing product promotions, training sales and distributor representatives, and creating sales plans.
- Manages and creates proposals for MCC products within the assigned geographic area.
- Assists distributors with interpreting customer specifications, proposals and order entry.
- Assembles customer proposals and enter orders.
- Negotiates pricing with Rockwell Automation account manager, distributor and business unit.
- Develops and maintains an office quotation reporting and follow-up system that can be used and shared within the sales region and with the business units
- Provides MCC application and product support for distributors, customers and Rockwell Automation account managers.
- Provides ongoing order management, including order scheduling, customer changes, expediting, and project management on large orders.
- Serves as the MCC Sales Champion within the assigned geographic area
- Educates distributors, customers and RA account managers on MCC products and business systems (e.g. PcBr, PowerOne, etc.).
- Assists distributors and RA account managers in preparing and presenting product demonstrations and seminars.
- Prepares and communicates MCC sales strategies including IntelliCENTER and the Connected Enterprise.
- Acts as liaison to the ETO business units
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years related job experience
- 5 years' experience sales or sales support in LV/MV power
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Experience in the sale, design or application of controls is desired.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or industrial technology
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and
Davenport - Iowa
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.
Director, Heart And Vascular
Position Title: Director, Heart and Vascular
Department: Cardiac Services
Purpose: Provides leadership for the practice and delivery of safe, effective, efficient, ethical and culturally competent patient care for cardiovascular patient populations undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac procedures.?? This includes management of human, fiscal, material resources in accordance with hospital guideline, organizational philosophies, and in compliance with regulatory and professional standards.?? Key accountabilities include fostering of interdisciplinary collaborative relationships, using critical thinking and analytical skills to evaluate outcome data, designing/implementing performance improvement strategies based on data; and promoting evidence-based practice through research utilization.?? Works closely with Genesis Heart Institute (GHI) Executive Medical Director to collaborate on advancing clinical outcomes and efficiency.?? Ensures that all functions are in compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and accrediting standards.?? Represents GHI within Genesis Health System and the communities served by GHI, providing leadership for transystem service line development.
To: PresidentSupervisory Responsibility:
Large Group/Multi-Level:?? The job requires direct responsibility for a large department or unit of greater than 25 employees.?? In addition to staff, incumbent directly supervises one or more supervisors and/or assistant managers who assist incumbent with managerial responsibilities. Incumbent has multiple shift responsibilities for staff.
Materials Responsibility: High:?? Work requires a high degree of responsibility for material resources.?? Examples of resources could include large operating or capital budgets for a large functional area, major plants, facilities or properties, or?? other equivalent material assets.?? The employee has a large amount of control over these resources.?? The cost of errors might result in significant financial loss and affect overall corporate results.?? The difficulty, variety and depth of problems associated with these material resources is moderately complex.
Key Relationship: Co-workers/Health System Employees, Outside Agencies/Other Health Care Providers, General Public/Visitors/Volunteers, Physicians/Medical Office Staff, Students/Interns/Residents/Outside Instructors, Patients, Families, and Significant Others, Vendors/Clients, Third Party Payors/Insurance Companies.
Education: Masters or graduate degree
Field Of Study: Nursing, Business Administration or Health Care Administration
Special Training: Bachelors Degree required.?? Masters Degree in Health or Business related field must be obtained within 5 years.
Experience: More than 5 years experience required.Interpersonal
Interaction is with a variety of people inside or outside the organization. Communications are often difficult or stressful in nature. Contact with others involves complex, detailed and often sensitive topics. The job requires a high degree of interpersonal skills to deal with a range of complicated problem situations. Interactions involve gaining the agreement of others.
Working Conditions: There is exposure to moderately adverse and undesirable environmental conditions.?? There are some health and safety risks. Position may require safety equipment and precautions.?? The amount of time the employee may experience these moderate conditions is limited to 70% or less of the work day.
Possible Exposure to Blood Borne Pathogens: Yes
Monolith Auto Group Inc (MAG), headquartered in VA, has been dedicated to providing best high-end vehicles overseas for more than 6 years. Now, MAG has developed to be the best and largest luxury auto consulting company in Virginia and New England areas.
This position will work in the capacity of an Independent Contractor. Purchasing Agents start at a part-time employment status and have the option to move in to a full-time employment status upon successful completion of 90-day probation. Purchasing Agents must be able to complete our training program upon hire. Candidates with criminal backgrounds will not be considered for this position.
Purchasing Agents are responsible for:
- Locating High-End Vehicles Requested by Our Clients.
- Negotiating Purchase Price of The Vehicles.
- Ensuring a Smooth and Successful Acquisition of Our Client’s Vehicles.
- Assisting in Arranging Transport of The Vehicles.
- Completing All Necessary Administrative Paperwork Required to Complete Each Vehicle Purchase.
To qualify for the Purchasing Agent position, candidates are required to have the following:
- Possess a Clean and Valid U.S. Issued Driver’s License.
- Successfully Pass a Background Check.
- Must be Insurable.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Effective Organization Skills.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Possess a Good Credit History.
- Homeowners are Highly Preferred.
- Experience Buying and/or Selling High-End Vehicles.
- 10 or More Years of Working Experience.
- Managerial Experience Is a Plus.
The Purchasing Agent position compensation structure is as follows:
- $1,000 Minimum Base Pay Per Completed Vehicle Purchase
- Low-Price Incentive Bonus
Account Representative - Outside Sales
As an Account Representative you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Representative, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Representative requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Why choose hibu?
“Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
“The best reason for working at hibu is the people!” – Senior Manager
“Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business!” – Manager
“Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account ExecutiveSay hello to hibu:
hibu helps communities thrive by facilitating millions of connections each year between consumers who want to find products and services locally and the merchants who provide them.
hibu helps consumers find local businesses and shop in new, innovative ways. Its dedicated online hibu markets provide comprehensive, convenient access to local goods and services. hibu helps merchants compete in the digital world with a broad range of marketing and commerce solutions delivered online and through hibu’s direct sales teams. Building on its heritage as a premier directories provider, hibu continues to offer a full range of print and distribution-based marketing services.
hibu operates in the US, UK, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Peru and US Hispanic Markets. hibu has helped hundreds of thousands of Small/Medium Enterprise (SME) customers with total revenues of £1.3 billionOur employees:
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions, perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes hibu a better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
For further information about hibu, visit www.hibu.com
Together, we can take your career farther than you’ve imagined!
Working with us means joining a team of truly extraordinary people. Our talented sales force supports our many small-business clients, essentially acting as their entire marketing department. Our digital and technical teams build the unique, practical solutions that our clients love, and our corporate employees provide the excellent support needed to ensure that our clients receive the best service. Across our business units, what our team members share is energy, enthusiasm, and a real passion for delivering results.
Dealer Account Manager - *Davenport, IA*
Welcome to Westlake Financial Services, the largest privately held finance company in the Nation. With 30% YOY growth and assets of 2.3 Billion, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry.
Westlake Financial believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America. Our Dealer Account Managers are individuals with the vision and dedication needed to assist our current and future dealer partners sell more cars and trucks by financing more customers.Essential Duties and
Essential Knowledge, Skill and Licenses:
Ability to persuade and influence others
• Presentation skills (from initial creation to delivery)
• Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge communication skills.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
• Significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver's license
Education and/or Experience:
• Automotive, Finance and Sales Experience REQUIRED
• Previous Outside Sales Experience
• College Degree preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
• Knowledge of Web Applications
• Knowledge/Experience with the use of DealerTrack, Routeone, or CUDL would be beneficial
Westlake Financial Services is a member of the Hankey Group of Companies and has sister companies and subsidiaries such as: Westlake ALPS, Westlake Flooring, Wilshire Consumer Credit and Western Funding.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!