Davenport Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales And Financial Services Representative
COUNTRY Financial®: Insurance Sales and Financial Services Representative
Some people say "nobody grows up wanting to be an insurance salesperson." And maybe there's some truth to that statement (you don't see many insurance salesmen or saleswomen Halloween costumes these days… or ever).
Although the majority of our Insurance Sales and Financial Services Representatives did not grow up yearning to be in insurance and financial services sales, we do know they all share one common dream - the dream of working for themselves, but not by themselves. The dream of running their own small business, making a difference in the lives of others, and having the opportunity to earn a good income along the way.
If you share this dream, you've come to the right place. At COUNTRY Financial you have the ability to own your career and make an impact every day.
• You are one part analytical, one part creative, and one part compassionate.
• You are focused and strategic as well as trustworthy and loyal.
• Relationship building and networking skills come second nature to you.
• You are driven and committed to achieving your goals; knowing you control your income.
• You are adaptable and persuasive.
• Community involvement and helping others is one of your true passions.
A Day in the Life:
As a COUNTRY Financial Representative, no two days are alike, but there are several day-to-day activities required to ensure success. As a financial representative you will:
• Sell COUNTRY products to our customers and help them grow their own way financially.
• Connect and build rapport with new and existing customers to uncover their individual needs while building a book of business.
• Provide outstanding support to all customers.
• Create and execute exceptional marketing campaigns with the company's support to attract new business.
• Meet productivity expectations and the service needs of our customers, while achieving a work/life balance.
What We Do for You:
At COUNTRY Financial we offer you the opportunity to grow and the support to succeed. The support level will change once you transition to owning your business; however, we will still be with you every step of the way. We provide financial representatives:
• An office and equipment needed to be successful.
• A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses.
• Health, Dental, Group Life, Long Term Disability- We have you covered!
• Comprehensive training to help you feel more comfortable with our products and services before you begin meeting with customers.
• Marketing assistance so you have the freshest looking campaigns and swag around!
• Ongoing professional Development training and assistance - you have the opportunity to never stop learning.
Series 63 License
Property/Casualty State Insurance License
Life/Health State Insurance License
What We Require:
• Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales.
• A strong natural market and presence in the local community.
• A fearless attitude around prospecting new customers and cold calling.
• A desire to succeed and build a network of clients.
• A valid driver's license.
• In 2015, A.M. Best reaffirmed the coveted A+ rating to the COUNTRY property/casualty companies and COUNTRY branded life/health companies, indicating superior financial strength and the ability to meet ongoing insurance policy and contract obligations (2nd highest of 15 rating categories). For the latest ratings, access .
• We're really good at what we do basically (see above!)
• We offer a wide variety of insurance policies as well as financial products and services.
• We focus on diversity and inclusion because we know this leads to better collaboration, greater innovation, confidence, and higher productivity.
• We value trust, the relationships we have with our customers, the environment, and -most importantly-each other.
• At COUNTRY you won't be thought of as just another number, but rather an essential part of our family.
Do you want to learn more? Check out this video about being a COUNTRY Financial Representative! Do you think the position is great but not for you? Refer a friend!
COUNTRY Financial® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment and support a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Administrative Assistant. This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Davenport Iowa.
This assignment is paying $12.32 per hour and starts ASAP.
· Responds to standard inquiries from internal and external customers.
· Refers complex requests to appropriate staff members.
· Drafts and types standard letters and memoranda from specific instructions and prepares documents for distribution.
· Prepares and maintains documentation of department processes.
· Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
· Updates and maintains databases, systems applications, files and/or spreadsheets to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others; prepares reports as directed.
· Retrieves records or data and distributes information as appropriate in order to provide timely and accurate information to department members or external customers.
· Files documents in accordance with defined procedures for on-site storage as well as long-term archiving.
· Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers within the department, ensuring that callers reach their intended destination.
· Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail, interoffice messages, faxes, and voicemail messages throughout the department.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma/GED required.
· Previous Administrative experience.
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
TERMS OF ASSIGNMENT:
· 4-month contract: Starts ASAP to March 17th, 2018. Extensions based on candidate performance and client’s business needs.
· Full-time, 1st shift
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Eagle Point Software is looking for a high-energy and success driven Revit expert. The ideal candidate will value helping others and be passionate about technology. He or she will be excited to take on new challenges, be eager to become an expert on current and new design/build software, be flexible and willing to travel (less than 25%).
The successful candidate will be familiar with the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) market, BIM, Autodesk products (especially Revit) and will become an expert on Eagle Point’s Pinnacle Series software. (Training provided.)
Job Location: Dubuque, IA (preferable but not required)
Role & Responsibilities
This position’s primary role is to create new and custom building design content for Pinnacle Series and provide support to our clients throughout the implementation of the software into their organization. This includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Create training content on Autodesk products
- Review Autodesk beta software
- Learn new product titles in order to create relevant content
- Get content input from end users, partners and owners
- Manage content development projects
- Demo the Pinnacle Series software pre-sale and post-sale to customers
- Install and configure Pinnacle Series for customers
- Train customers on Pinnacle Series
- Assist customers in creating new content or uploading existing content in Pinnacle Series. This may include, BIM/CAD standards, operating procedures, technical documentation
- Minimum of a 4 year degree in Architecture or Engineering related field
- 4+ years of Revit experience in any discipline: architecture, mechanical/plumbing, electrical or structural
- Knowledge of Autodesk products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in BIM projects with more than one discipline preferred
- Experience in construction projects applying BIM processes, preferred but not necessary
- Experience presenting to large groups of people
- Experience in training others
Eagle Point has been helping AEC firms improve their productivity since 1983. Our focus is providing an award-winning solution called the Pinnacle Series which has become the leader in Autodesk continuous learning, knowledge capture/sharing and productivity.
Our team is made up of engineers and architects with over 100 years of combined experience in helping others take full advantage of their Autodesk software. We are a passionate team that loves to work hard, help people reach their goals, and have a little fun along the way. If you want to join a team of smart, talented and fun people, look no further than Eagle Point!
Voss Pattern, LLC is looking for a few good people to join our team as Patternmaking Apprentices. Voss is a leader in the industry with long legacy and a passion for customer support. We need a few good people to join the team and start their apprenticeship right away. We need people with a great work attitude and some mechanical aptitude to get started.
Director, Heart And Vascular
Position Title: Director, Heart and Vascular Department:
Cardiac Services Purpose: Provides leadership for the practice and delivery of safe, effective, efficient, ethical and culturally competent patient care for cardiovascular patient populations undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac procedures. This includes management of human, fiscal, material resources in accordance with hospital guideline, organizational philosophies, and in compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
Key accountabilities include fostering of interdisciplinary collaborative relationships, using critical thinking and analytical skills to evaluate outcome data, designing/implementing performance improvement strategies based on data; and promoting evidence-based practice through research utilization. Works closely with Executive Medical Director to collaborate on advancing clinical outcomes and efficiency. Ensures that all functions are in compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and accrediting standards.
Represents hospital within its health system and the communities it serves, providing leadership for transystem service line development. Report To: President Supervisory Responsibility:
Large Group/Multi-Level: The job requires direct responsibility for a large department or unit of greater than 25 employees. In addition to staff, incumbent directly supervises one or more supervisors and/or assistant managers who assist incumbent with managerial responsibilities.
Incumbent has multiple shift responsibilities for staff. Materials Responsibility: High: Work requires a high degree of responsibility for material resources.
Examples of resources could include large operating or capital budgets for a large functional area, major plants, facilities or properties, or other equivalent material assets. The employee has a large amount of control over these resources. The cost of errors might result in significant financial loss and affect overall corporate results.
The difficulty, variety and depth of problems associated with these material resources is moderately complex. Key Relationship: Co-workers/Health System Employees, Outside Agencies/Other Health Care Providers, General Public/Visitors/Volunteers, Physicians/Medical Office Staff, Students/Interns/Residents/Outside Instructors, Patients, Families, and Significant Others, Vendors/Clients, Third Party Payors/Insurance Companies.
POSITION SPECIFICATION Education: Masters or graduate degree Field Of Study: Nursing, Business Administration or Health Care Administration Special Training:
Bachelors Degree required. Masters Degree in Health or Business related field must be obtained within 5 years. Experience: More than 5 years experience required.
Interpersonal Skills: Interaction is with a variety of people inside or outside the organization. Communications are often difficult or stressful in nature.
Contact with others involves complex, detailed and often sensitive topics. The job requires a high degree of interpersonal skills to deal with a range of complicated problem situations. Interactions involve gaining the agreement of others.
Working Conditions: There is exposure to moderately adverse and undesirable environmental conditions. There are some health and safety risks.
Position may require safety equipment and precautions. The amount of time the employee may experience these moderate conditions is limited to 70% or less of the work day. Possible Exposure to Blood Borne Pathogens: Yes
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Class A CDL Trucking Jobs-Over The Road (Otr), Regional, & Short Haul
We are seeking a Class A CDL Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
We have multiple fleet options available, including:
- 5.5 Days Out, 2 Days Home
- 11-14 Days Out, 3 Days Home
- 7 Days Out, 3-4 Days Home
- 7 Days Out, 7 Days Home
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must be at least 23 years old
- MVR shows a high regard for safety
DISCOVER THE V.I.P. DIFFERENCE
Our Veriha Industry Professionals enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- GUARANTEED home time
- Performance-based pay with weekly direct deposit
- Guaranteed Pay program
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential twice annually!
- Bonuses for safe and efficient driving
- Paid orientation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances offered
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
- Pet-friendly tractors
- Rider Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- BOSE Ride® seats & in-cab DirecTV
- Driver referral program
- Late-model equipment
- 98% no-touch freight
Now owned and operated by his daughter Karen, Veriha Trucking provides transportation solutions in 48 states and parts of Canada. Our fleet of 250+ drivers operates out of four terminal locations to serve a variety of customers and industries. Today, our trucks haul everything from paper products, groceries and produce, pet food, auto parts, and much more.
Although our family-owned company has evolved and grown in the past four decades, our core values and goals have not changed: our Veriha Industry Professionals (VIPs) still strive to provide sustainable, affordable, and safety-conscious transportation solutions to our vast customer network.
Physician: Adult /Child Psych For Quad City, Iowa Area With
The Quad Cities area of Iowa has been catching a lot of attention lately, some of it below many people's radar. For instance, two of the four cities won the title 'most livable small city' from the National Council of Mayors.
It was ranked by CNN as one of the ten best places to buy a house in the US. It was named 'the most affordable metro' area by Forbes magazine, ranked among the fastest-growing areas in the nation in high-tech jobs, and was honored as the '2012 All American City.' A renowned health center here is looking for an adult or child psychiatrist for a hospital employed position. The facility provides an accommodating schedule of either a Monday through Friday work week or a 4 ten hour day work week.
The call schedule is very light and mostly phone back-up. The salary is excellent, as is the sign-on. They offer a full benefits package, paid malpractice, student loan repayment, a retirement plan with matching, and 4 weeks of vacation.
Should you want to teach, an academic affiliation makes that possible. Employer recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to small clinics. Your personal Employer recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations. For more information, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203-663-9397 or email your CV and references to Employer or Child PsychiatryHospital employed
Very flexible work schedule
Teaching affiliation if desired
Light call, phone backup mostly
Great salary and $75K sign-onComprehensive benefits
Positions open nationwide
Specialty-specific recruiting teams
Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
Help with licensing and credentialing
All at no cost to you
We are seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
CDL A Reefer Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!