Dawsonville Job Description Sample
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Do you have at least 6 months supervisor experience? We are seeking a Shift Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
We are looking for an experienced painter to work a full time position in our welding facility shop. Wet coat finish (Prime + Top Coat, spray application). Painting of railings, aluminum and large heavy plate experience is a must. Some overtime needed for rush items.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistants- CNA
Come work for one of the top rated agencies in the area! We have immediate openings for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) in the Dahlonega, Dawsonville and Cleveland areas who are compassionate, reliable, mature, dedicated and looking for a meaningful career opportunity. We provide quality care for people in their homes and in assisted living environments.
We Care about our Employees!
*Here's why Caregivers like to work with us:*
• Joint Commission Accredited
• Nurse Supervisor Support
• Ongoing Training
• Competitive Wages
• Generous Recognition & Reward Program
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Flexible Shifts & Schedules
• Direct Deposit- Paid Weekly
*Ideal candidates have:*
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience required
• Certified in CPR
• Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
• Driver's License, reliable vehicle and auto insurance
• Able to pass a drug test
• Clean Background
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit (Dawsonville,Ga)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Dawsonville,Ga)
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, choferes clase a, company driver solo, company driving solo, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, tanker truck, time at home
Established architectural firm looking for a registered architect with 5-10 years of experience. Candidate must be self-sufficient in project management, building codes, construction types, client correspondence, and managing a draftsperson. Hospitality design experience is a definite plus.
Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must. Knowledge of SketchUP, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office is a plus.
Example of Duties:
· Meets with requesters to determine requirements of projects: determines feasibility of project and prepares cost estimates.
· Preparation of layout and preliminary sketch of project to present to client
· Perform original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing design
· Analyze space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommends actions to meet new requirement
· Compiles data for architectural plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports etc.
· Preparation of plans for existing buildings where plans are not available
· Conducts preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements, obtaining measurements and making sketches preliminary to the preparation of drawings
· Preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing
· Preparation of design development drawings
· The preparation of “record” drawings upon completion of construction
· Developing and/or coordinating development of detailed working drawings and specifications after approval for project has been obtained
· Communication and coordination with consultants, municipalities and construction sites
· Coordinating bid process
· Review shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates and construction materials recommendations submitted by outside architects and/or contractors to ensure adherence to contract. Our firms does several Design/Build plans for a hotel builder.
· Review work of contractor: verifying specified materials are being used, dimensions are as drawn and quality is according to contract documents.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of architecture and architectural principles and techniques
· Knowledge of types of building materials and construction methods
· Knowledge of the methods and techniques of CAD design
· Ability to look up, review and work with Federal, State and Local codes
· Work with Civil, Structural, Mechanical , Plumbing and Electrical engineers relating to building systems
· Skill in drafting architectural plans. A Senior Architectural draftsman will be assigned for you to work with
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture; 5 years of architectural experience.
The company has over 40 years of history in Architecture. We have worked in numerous states across the United States. The job opening is located in Dawsonville, GA. We provide a compliment of benefits to go along with competitive salary.
Calculus Tutors (Dawsonville,Ga)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
Owner Operators Solo & Team Truck Drivers (Dawsonville,Ga)
Class A CDL owner operator opportunities UPS Freight
Join the world s leading provider of logistics to accelerate your earning power!
UPS Freight is seeking Class A CDL owner operators for truck driving opportunities nationwide.
For over 100 years, we ve kept America moving as one of the largest heavy freight carriers in the country. By supporting our mission, owner operators who partner with UPS Freight can gain more for their business than with any other transportation solutions provider.
High starting rates - $1.02 per mile (practical mileage pay)
Loaded & empty miles paid the same
Full FSC on all miles
Fuel & tire discounts
Plate, permits, fuel & road taxes paid at no cost
PrePass Plus provided paid scales & tolls
Cargo & liability insurance
Our freight base is:
98% drop & hook
Primarily terminal to terminal
Hazmat endorsement required.
Valid Class A CDL
1 Year OTR Experience
Hazmat Endorsement Required
Associated topics: cdl a operator, flatbed owner operator, independent, lease, own truck driver, own truck driving, own your own new truck, owner operator driving, owner operator truck, solo driving
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!