Dawsonville Job Description Sample
Do you have at least 6 months supervisor experience? We are seeking a Shift Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
We are seeking a Mig / Tig Welder Dawsonville, GA to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
REQUIRED: Must have a minimum of 3 years verifiable Mig welding experience and live within 30 minute drive to Dawsonville, GA
MUST BE ABLE TO READ BLUE PRINTS!!!!!
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Lingo feels that one of the things that set us apart from others in our industry is the care we take of our employees. In our opinion they are our company. Without a quality and satisfied team we would not have a company. The end result is that our customers have a happy and productive workforce.
Lingo Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to providing our employees with an honest and effective working environment where every employee, individually and collectively, is devoted to providing our clients with exceptional effort, extraordinary service and personal integrity. By earning the satisfaction of our clients and the pride of our employees, we will become the preeminent provider of staffing solutions.
CDL A Driver Owner Operator Heavy Haul
Heavy Haul Owner Operator
Bennett's Heavy Haul and Specialized Division consistently ranks as one of the top specialized carriers in the nation. We are looking for owner operators who currently specialize in this highly profitable and challenging corner of the trucking industry. Bennett has invested heavily in its own fleet of trailers and also welcomes owners who bring their own equipment including:
$1000 Orientation Pay
$1000 Driver Referral
No Force Dispatch
Quick Pay Settlements (Same Day)
Strong Freight Based Out of Quad Cities and Surrounding States
Over 195 Agents
Discounts on Fuel and Tires
Reimbursements for Orientation
Bennett continues to expand its already strong freight base out of the Quad Cities and upper Midwest. As a result, we need Owner Operators with Flatbed, Step deck, and Heavy haul experience. If you have the experience and meet the qualifications listed below, let's talk.
We accept all trucks that can run e-logs regardless of age and pass DOT inspection
Stable Work History
Age 23 or older
Valid Class A CDL
6 Months open deck experience in the last 2 years
2 Years verifiable OTR tractor/trailer experience in past 5 years
2 Years verifiable experience in Heavy Haul with multi axle trailers
Must have minimum of 6 months left on medcard/long form at orientation
No more than 7 points on CSA in past 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 month (Rolling violations)
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
- Timely complete of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. #WES1
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification..... click apply for full job details
Carpenter With Experience
We are a small Family owned Remodeling company Specializing in "Full Turnkey" kitchen and bath remodeling. WE are looking for a "quality" person who is "motivated" to work and will show up everyday with a "good" attitude. Don't bring family drama to the workplace. WE will not tolerate lying, or laziness. We want someone that is a team player and is eager to grow with our company. We work as a team going where needed. Sometimes we might need you to help us unload a truck of cabinets at our warehouse. We all do what needs to be done because we care about our customers and our reputation. Our projects are usually in the Dawsonville, West Gainesville, Dahlonega, and North Forsythe areas. Please don't apply if you live an hour away. This never works out having someone drive long distance to work.
We are seeking someone with residential construction experience. You must be clean cut, have a vehicle, (truck) preferred, Have you own Tools and Current drivers license. You must be able to talk to customers in a professional manner. You must have skills in three or more of these areas in order to apply for the position: Demo, sheet rock repair, framing, electrical, plumbing, trim work, cabinet installation, painting. You must be "skilled" inat least three not just knowledgeable.
We will check references and do an on site work interview for one to three days before we hire. Then we can see if your skills are what we are looking for. The work interview will be paid at 15.00 an hour. Then at the assessment, we will determine a starting hourly rate that could go up to 20.00 an hour. We pay weekly, we offer direct deposit and tax with holding. You will be paid as a 1099 employee so you can write off vehicle expenses. We offer dental and vision insurance for reasonable prices. We offer one weeks paid vacation after one year of full time employment. Two weeks after three years and three weeks after five years. We also have five paid holidays which are: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. Our work day starts promptly at 8:00 and goes to 4:30 or 5:00. WE use a timeclock app that you clock in when arriving to a job in the morning and clock out when you leave in the afternoon. You get 30 minutes on the clock to eat lunch, If you want longer, you need to clock out. We don't pay for your dive time to and from work unless you are picking up or taking materials somewhere or driving to and from one job to another.
If you think you would be a good fit for us, Please apply.
Salary + Bonus
Excellent Growth Opportunity
Looking for strong General Managers for a Quick Service Concept in Dawsonville, GA.
· Hands on Management Style
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Prior General Manager Experience
· Proven track record for building strong dependable teams
· P&L Savvy; understands Forecasting, Labor, Budgets
We are working with an organization who provides quality, brand-name equipment and supplies to laboratories, across North America. The primary markets served are biotech, pharmaceutical, industrial, academic and governmental laboratories. We are seeking an Accounting Specialist with sales tax knowledge, solid foundational understanding of accounting principles and possesses effective communication skills.
- Are you a self-starter with a positive attitude?
- Do you possess strong analytical skills and enjoy solving problems?
- Have you ever been described as a future leader that enjoys a variety of functions?
- Seeking a long-term employment with upside potential?
- Looking to enjoy an upbeat, positive work environment?
Our client, a veteran owned small business, believes that providing exceptional service is the foundation that builds a great company. If this opportunity sounds intriguing feel free to apply!
Established architectural firm looking for a registered architect with 5-10 years of experience. Candidate must be self-sufficient in project management, building codes, construction types, client correspondence, and managing a draftsperson. Hospitality design experience is a definite plus.
Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must. Knowledge of SketchUP, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office is a plus.
Example of Duties:
· Meets with requesters to determine requirements of projects: determines feasibility of project and prepares cost estimates.
· Preparation of layout and preliminary sketch of project to present to client
· Perform original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing design
· Analyze space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommends actions to meet new requirement
· Compiles data for architectural plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports etc.
· Preparation of plans for existing buildings where plans are not available
· Conducts preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements, obtaining measurements and making sketches preliminary to the preparation of drawings
· Preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing
· Preparation of design development drawings
· The preparation of “record” drawings upon completion of construction
· Developing and/or coordinating development of detailed working drawings and specifications after approval for project has been obtained
· Communication and coordination with consultants, municipalities and construction sites
· Coordinating bid process
· Review shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates and construction materials recommendations submitted by outside architects and/or contractors to ensure adherence to contract. Our firms does several Design/Build plans for a hotel builder.
· Review work of contractor: verifying specified materials are being used, dimensions are as drawn and quality is according to contract documents.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of architecture and architectural principles and techniques
· Knowledge of types of building materials and construction methods
· Knowledge of the methods and techniques of CAD design
· Ability to look up, review and work with Federal, State and Local codes
· Work with Civil, Structural, Mechanical , Plumbing and Electrical engineers relating to building systems
· Skill in drafting architectural plans. A Senior Architectural draftsman will be assigned for you to work with
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture; 5 years of architectural experience.
The company has over 40 years of history in Architecture. We have worked in numerous states across the United States. The job opening is located in Dawsonville, GA. We provide a compliment of benefits to go along with competitive salary.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!