Dayton Job Description Sample
Test & Evaluation Manager (Sr.)
Location: Wright Patterson AFB
Looking for someone with testing experience and the ability to evaluate requirements, and data sufficiency. These are testing engineers basically with the ability to recommend and assess test data requirements necessary to meet program test objectives within program cost and schedule constraints. Use the analysis results to recommend changes in testing techniques, procedures, and/or to identify potential areas for further investigation.Min
Active Secret Clearance
BS in Engineering discipline which is ABET accredited OR MS plus 20 years experience.
DoD experience in an Avionics Testing facility.
Sales Representative – Bilingual Inside Sales (English/Spanish)
Competitive Salary+Commissions Elliott Tool Technologies is looking for talented people who are passionate about solving customer challenges in a fast-paced, high energy work environment, and who are looking to further their knowledge and skills.
This position is located in
- Collaborate with existing and potential customers to provide best solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to solve customer challenges.
- Complete tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Build quality relationships with new clients in different industries.
- Act as the liaison between customers and finance.
- Facilitate the end to end sales process from prospecting and qualifying to fulfillment and post sell.
- Perform other tasks as needed or assigned.
- Customer focused: Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver the solution and positive experience with a personal and team sense of urgency.
- Bilingual: Conversant in English and Spanish. Able to interpret and translate both verbal and written communications.
- Persistent: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Passion for the Role: Possesses a strong work ethic and is dependable.
- Teamwork: Gets along with the team. Earns the trust and confidence of the team by doing what is right, even when no one is looking. Values differences in the team, mutually accountable, and works toward a common goal.
- Applies continuous learning: Open to coaching and ideas, often solicits feedback and maintains good work composure. Learns quickly and applies knowledge to solve customer challenges.
- Experience/Education— 1 to 5 years sales/customer service experience preferred or Bachelor's or Associate's degree from an accredited College or University.
Why Choose Elliott Tool?
Purpose Driven - Elliott helps customers solve real world business challenges by providing customized quality solutions and exceptional customer service. Elliott will provide you with comprehensive training and opportunities to apply your talents so you can make a real impact. The solutions you provide will help our customers do their best work.
Growthand Stability - Elliott will challenge you to grow. We have a rich history of over 125 years of innovation and success. Our values are teamwork, mutual accountability, integrity, and continuous learning. Because of our culture, and history of stability and success, many of our team members choose to stay and grow with Elliott. Our average tenure is 12 years.
Fun Environment - Elliott will share and celebrate mutual success with you and our stakeholders through awards, parties and both formal and informal recognition events. Elliott will recognize and reward your achievements in a family atmosphere. You will have an opportunity to build a career and long lasting relationships. Elliott is a place where everybody knows your name.
If you are passionate about work and solving customer challenges in a fast-paced, high energy work environment, and looking to further your knowledge and skills, expand your career with us!
Founded in 1892, we support contractors, OEMs and end users in the heat transfer, aerospace and automotive industries in need of quality innovation and customized solutions to do their best work. The majority of our products are designed and manufactured at our headquarters in Dayton, OH and shipped to our customers in over 70 countries all over the world.
We operate through self-directed work teams with a consultative and collaborative approach, listening to customers and providing what best meets their needs in an ever-changing and competitive marketplace.
Our mission is to provide quality specialty tools for an I need it yesterday world.
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good?
Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Home Improvement Marketing/Canvass Manager
We are looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager, with field marketing experience, telemarketing experience, and excellent communication skills. Successful candidate will be able to build and lead a team, both in the office and in the field. Candidate must be computer savvy, energetic, positive, and a team player. We are planning significant growth this year and next, so the successful will be able to perform within budgets and within a deadline. If you are interested, and you bring the necessary skill sets, please contact me at . This is a position with Salary and Bonus.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
CDL A Lease Purchase - No Touch Freight!
Cowan CDL A Lease Purchase Program Details
- New or Certified Pre-Lease Peterbilt (579s)
- Instant Credit
- No Money Down
- $1.15 Per Mile (Includes Line Haul Plus Current FSC)
- OTR (Long Haul Freight: 2,500 - 3,000 Miles/week)
- $ 1,500 Sign On Bonus --> SPECIAL: Two Weeks No Payment!
- Mostly Drop & Hook
- No Touch Freight
- 300,000 Mile Warranty
- Great Pay & Endless Support
- Flexible Home Time
- No Trailer Or Equipment Rental Fees
- Paid Tolls & Scales
- Fuel Discount
- Factory Installed APU & Omnitracs
- National Maintenance Network W/ Discount
Below Is What A Typical Week Would Be Like For A Successful Owner Operator Working A Full Week:
- 3,000 Miles @ $1.15 Per Mile (Includes Line Haul Plus Current FSC) = $3,450
- Scheduled Pay Increases -- After 90 Days: $.02 CPM, After 1 Year: $.04 CPM
- Interest Rate Less Than 7%
- Fuel Estimate = $1,091 (Current Net Fuel Cost Including Discounts @ $2.55 Per Gal) (3,000 Miles/7.0 MPG = 428 Gallons)
- Truck Payment = $544 (Peterbilt 579 - $482.50 - QUALCOMM $13 - APU $48.50)
- Maintenance And Security Escrow Deduction = $360 ($0.12 Per Mile)
- Miscellaneous Business Expenses (Insurance, Occupational Accident Coverage, Tags, 2290 Tax Form, etc.) = $185
- Net Take Home = $1,270
Your Success Is Our Goal
Not only will Cowan put you in a brand new Peterbilt 579 model with instant credit and no money down, we'll always be there providing you reduced fuel rates, access to a strong freight network to keep you moving, and the business support team you'll need to succeed.
Cowan leads the trucking industry in lowest driver turnover.
Your Insurance BACH_a33d1a Program
Director, Behavioral Health
Director, Behavioral Health
Horizon Health – Urbana, OH
Seeking a Nurse to be the BH Director and manage the operation of a brand new 10-bed Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry Unit and IOP in the Mercy Memorial Hospital in Urbana, OH that opened in December 2017. Urbana is only 20 minutes from Springfield, OH; and 40 minutes from Dayton, OH.
This position is responsible for the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the overall administration of patient care for the adult psychiatric unit.
1) The development and maintenance of a high-quality treatment program;
2) The development and implementation of a comprehensive community relations program;
3) Strategic planning, program administration, and development.
4) Supervision includes nursing patient care, scheduling and staffing.
The unit will be staffed with an excellent clinical team, dedicated marketing support and have outstanding resources from the nation’s largest psychiatric contract management company.
Horizon Health is the largest behavioral health care contract management company in the United States. Excellent opportunity for growth with this national company whose philosophy and track record is to promote from within. For more information about Horizon, please see:
• Must have 3+ years’ experience managing an acute care inpatient psychiatric program in a hospital setting. Previous management of an IOP is a preferred.
• Acute care inpatient behavioral health experience a must.
• Requires either a BSN or
Job Type: Health Care, Management, Nurse
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Manages Others: Yes
Industry: Healthcare- Health Services
Email Resume: email@example.com
The Bair Foundation, a leading clinical services agency, is seeking candidates for IN HOME THERAPISTS in our Dayton, OH office. We are looking for candidates with knowledge and passion!
FULL-TIME - SALARY - BENEFITS
THIS POSITION OFFERS:
Over 3 WEEKS PTO within your 1st year!
12 PAID Holidays
401K Tradition and ROTH
Training & Educational Assistance
Provide therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and families with mental health issues.
Complete diagnostic assessments and develop an Individual Service Plan (ISP) to establish services to be provided to each client.
Provide individual and/or family counseling sessions.
Required to meet with county and other mental health personnel to report client's progress.
Provides community, school or home-based supportive services for each client.
Master’s Degree in counseling, social work or a related field. Bachelor’s degree in social work with two years of experience in child welfare or mental health. LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, LMFT required.
Associate Systems Administrator
We are the region’s fastest-growing provider of temporary and contract staffing services for the largest healthcare system(s) in the Dayton area. We’re looking for a talented Associate Systems Administrator. 13-16 Weeks (Temp to Perm OPP). 8 hour shifts Looking for: Lower to mid-level support position for financial services with Basic IT skills.
Education: High school diploma/GED required and 2 years systems support experience or 5 years of revenue cycle operational experience (defined as patient access, health information systems or patient financial services). Certification: EPIC certification in Revenue Cycle suite is preferable (Hospital Billing, Prelude, Cadance). Non certified candidates must acquire certification within 12 months of employment. Experience: Five (5) years experience in a health care business office using Epic, or other applicable hospital business software Skills/Other: must be flexible with work schedule and demand
The individual fulfilling the duties of this position participates in many areas of project automation, including: project definition, system support, query report building, estimating system design, systems implementation within the core system and PFS specific systems. Participates in programming, planning, organizing, analyzing and understanding all master file activities, functioning as a liaison between the users and Information System department. The Associate Systems Analyst must know and understand the hospital’s financial policies, and have the ability to direct users to apply this knowledge as well as following and completing all applicable IT policies and procedures. Must demonstrate analytical skills. Must be process oriented and take ownership of projects and outcomes. Must be able to learn on the fly and be open to change. Must demonstrate being proactive in problem solving. Must possess interpersonal savvy to be able to relate and communicate with multiple levels of people possessing different skill sets. Must be flexible with work hours, and if necessary be on-call during off-business hours or work from home to meet the needs of the Patient Financial Services department.
As a healthcare professional working with FusionHCR, you’ll enjoy some of the most comprehensive advantages and benefits in the industry:
- Weekly pay w/direct deposit
- Bonus and incentive programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance on DAY ONE
- Accident insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Supplemental hospital confinement
- Company Paid CEU credit
- Company Paid CPR training
Student Company Drivers With CDL A
What we Offer
Excellent, Low-Cost Insurance:
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Family as low as $75.70 per week
Individual as low as $30.55 per week
Reduced medical premiums available if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Hearing
Uniform & Wellness Programs
Paid Time Off (up to 8 weeks)
Profit Sharing and 401k
Career Advancement Opportunities
Safe and secure facilities
On-the-job training for 1-5 weeks
Receive $600 per week while training
Earn $4,800 tuition assistance bonus - payable after completing orientation at a rate of $150+ per month
Starting pay: 39 cpm
Typically begin on Sunday morning and end Thursday night; Weekend home time
Pick up a load of shoes at the Shoe Carnival distribution center in Evansville, IN
Average route is 5-10 stops per week, with some picking up of return freight at stores
Steady and consistent miles; Average 2,450 miles/week
Load, unload, and move freight
Average loading/unloading pay of $100 per trailer
Valid Class A CDL
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the previous 180 days or have 1 to 4 months of solo tractor trailer experience in the past year
Must live within 150 miles from:
21 years of age or older
About Averitt Express, Inc.
Whether you live for the open highways or the city streets, adventuring for days or coming home every night, Averitt has a truck driver position suited perfectly for you. You'll get recognized and rewarded for your accomplishments as a road warrior, and you'll have top-notch trucking equipment to do it with. We want a team of world-class drivers like you, and that's exactly the way you deserve to be treated. Ready to start your driving career with Averitt? Contact us now and get the trucking job you want.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!