De Kalb Junction Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Entry Level Sales Representative
Our field force comes from diverse professional backgrounds, but we find that our top sales performers all share many of the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service or retail sales experience
- Experience prospecting, networking and new business development
Sales Representatives will:
- Consult with individuals
- Sell life, health, or other personal lines of insurance
- Maintain client relationships
Bankers Life Benefits:
- Opportunity for six figure income -- We have agents earning $100K+ and veteran agents earning $300K+
- Leads! - Company-sponsored lead programs
- Award-winning sales training- Bankers Life training program was ranked #52 in the world in 2014 by Training Magazine
- Trips and sales incentives- Opportunity to earn numerous production-based award trips and incentives
- Technology support- Quick and easy access to pertinent insurance product and sales information available anytime, anywhere
- Career path opportunities
Bankers Life provides robust support throughout your career so that you can continue to grow, challenge yourself, and achieve success.
With a rich history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life has grown from our founder's simple wish to make insurance affordable. Today we remain true to our heritage. Strength, stability and service shape our culture as we help provide financial security solutions for the middle-income retirement market. From more than 300 offices across the country, our 5,000 insurance agents live and work in the communities they serve.
Bankers Life and Casualty Company is an Equal Opportunity Company M/F/D/H. Bankers Life is the marketing brand of Bankers Life and Casualty Company, select policies sold by Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company and select policies sold in New York by Bankers Conseco Life Insurance Company (BCLIC). BCLIC is authorized to sell insurance in New York. Home Office: Jericho, New York. Administrative office: Chicago, Illinois.
BBB Accredited Business
RN Travel Nurse
Medical Lab Technologist (Sign On Bonus)
Within the scope of practice as a registered Medical Technologist, and in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations and accreditation requirements, perform a wide variety of Laboratory procedures, records and controls on tissue, blood, exudates and other body fluids in Chemistry, Blood Bank, Microbiology, Hematology, Clinical Microscopy, Serology and other tests to obtain data for the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of disease. Adheres to the professional standards of the American Society of Clinical Pathology.
Exchange of routine, factual information and/or answering routine questions.
Exchange detailed information or resolve varied problems.
Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
Identify needs/concerns of others, determine potential solutions, resolve or redirect appropriately.
Develop and maintain relationships with key contacts to enhance work flow and work quality.
1. Evaluates requested procedures to determine the suitability of specimen for analysis, requesting new specimen if determined to be unusable. Prepares specimens for analysis, ensuring that the physiologic state of the properties is maintained.
2. Performs laboratory procedures on tissue, blood, exudates and other body fluids in Chemistry, Blood Bank, Microbiology, Hematology, Clinical Microscopy, and Serology in accordance with state and federal regulations, accreditation standards, professional standards, lab procedures and hospital policies.
3. Obtains analytical data (e.g., color end points, digital read outs, tracings, patterns, agglutinations); converts to prescribed units for reporting; and correlates data to verify results. Writes laboratory reports (identifying sample and stating methods and results); reports results to appropriate individuals. Maintains continuity, quality and accuracy of documentation to insure results are properly and timely reported.
4. Calibrates, standardizes, adjusts, and maintains instruments. Verifies correct instrument operation using established procedures and quality control checks (e.g, mechanical, optical, scintillation, gasometric, photmetric, electrometric, automated). Recognizes and reacts to indicators of malfunction; locates and implements corrections. Identifies the cause of common problems and makes simple repairs; conducts quality control procedures on equipment, reagents, and products, and maintains proper records for quality control reports.
5. Directs and supervises the work of assigned students, phlebotomists, technicians and technologists, providing verbal review of performance and making recommendations to laboratory administrators for scheduling, staffing and personnel decisions.
Flexible Work Hours
Must Have: NYS Clinical Laboratory Technologist License- Preferred supervisor qualified- 6 years experience. Would look at minimum experience of 1 year- MT - Reliability/Accountability - Customer Service Skills
Computer ( Meditech LIS ) Skills and knowledge Leadership experience are a plus.
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
$2500 sign on bonus available* You will be working with a group of experienced and motivated Medical Laboratory Technologists and Technicians, who are very excited to share their knowledge and expertise in the field of Laboratory Science. An exciting aspect of working in the Lab at Canton Potsdam Hospital will allow you the opportunity to work in an environment where you can utilize your skills as a Laboratorian while working with other medical professionals who are equally as passionate about providing our patients with the highest quality of care.
SUN Information Systems Inc., is in the business of supporting organizations to operate more productively and profitably through a full spectrum of development, specialized products, solutions, project implementation and other technology services. We specialize in the areas of application development, support, system architecture, design & administration, system integration, data mining, cyber security and performance tuning for vertical markets including Information Technology, Healthcare, and Financial Services.
SISI has been providing superior information technology talent and solutions to our customers. Our reputation as an IT expert is built on a decade of experience as a full-spectrum source for the IT community and Healthcare Community. Our current customer roster features Fortune 500 companies and several top vendor companies, who in-turn serves multiple clients.
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
SSP - Specialist In School Psychology In Canton - Ogdensburg-Massena, NY
- Location: Canton, NY
- Setting: School District
- Employment Type:
- Master's degree in School Psychology.
- State certification or licensure required to work in public schools.
- Requirements for success in this Specialist in School Psychology job:
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
- Provides counseling and educational services to patients.
- Conducts method check visits, reviews history and provides related services.
- Performs pregnancy testing, options counseling, education and referral.
- Performs technical procedures including finger sticks, injections and venipucture. Assists the provider or Medical Director in Norplant removals, IUD insertions/removals, colposcopy/biopsy, LEEPS, and in other areas as requested.
- Documents all services on the patients medial record and logs as required.
- Maintains and updates knowledge of standards and developments in the reproductive health care field.
- Assists with physical preparation of the exam rooms and patients, as necessary, to maintain clinic flow.
- Follows up on all reports according to clinical protocols. Maintains tickler file, positive STI results, referrals, mammogram and pap logs, transgender, PREP, colposcopy and general medical follow-up.
- Handles telephone calls from patients and refers to a nurse practitioner as needed.
- Participates in day-to-day Quality Management monitoring of clinic operations and records.
- Assists with monitoring and ordering of clinic medical supplies, storage and maintenance of same.
- Participate in health center/affiliate efforts to achieve established revenue cycle goals.
- Participate in health center efforts to achieve established goals for productivity.
- Adhere to affiliate goals and policies on professionalism, wait time in-clinic and on the phone, and the system for addressing client complaints.
- Orients new personnel as directed by the Assistant DPS or DPS.
- Orients and works with volunteers and/or students.
- Participates in agency committees as directed.
- Attends regular meetings, in-services, and staff days.
- Completion of HIV procedures training as assigned.
- Serve on infection control committee.
- Performs other duties as assigned within the scope of nursing practice.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and data with
- accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility, confidentiality, and sense of humor.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability work cooperatively with internal
- and external customers.
- Excellent business English, Microsoft Word, database, and Excel skills.
- Commitment to PPNCNY core values of teamwork, compassion,
- confidentiality and quality care.
- Acceptance and understanding of PPNCNY Personnel Policies.
- Ability to travel.
- Current certification in BLS/CPR
- Registered Nurse currently licensed to practice in NYS.
- Minimum one-year hospital experience.
- Experience in womens health care, birth control, STDs or OB/GYN nursing preferred. Prior experience in family planning clinic or medical office preferred.
- Strong interest in counseling and education of clients.
- Lift/carry 10 lbs. or less frequently, and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Bend/squat/kneel frequently
- Twist/turn constantly
- Climb stairs frequently
- Type/keyboard constantly
NY - RN LTC Director Of Nursing
Reports to the CNO.
Must be familiar with NY state regulations, and have at least 5 years experience working in a leadership role in Long Term Care facilities.
96 bed skilled nursing facility.
Physician Assistant / Family Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care (0116Jb)
We are seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an Urgent Care clinic in central New York. Will consider experienced providers only.
No new graduates. Independent practice, no other provider on site. Tradition walk-in/urgent care setting.
Anticipated patient load will be 20 ppd (about 3 patients per hour). EMR.
Schedule will be day (evening shift) M - F and 1 in 3 Saturdays for a full day. Schedule will average about 30 hrs./week (counting all work time). Salary will be $100 - 125k with a comprehensive benefit package including 6 wks vacation, malpractice, health insurance, dental/vision/disability, retirement and 1 wk paid CME. Relocation assistance and generous sign-on bonus.
Additionally this employer has an internal Loan Repayment program worth up to $70k (up to $10k/year for 7 years). Quaint and scenic central New York Town just a short drive from the big city. Wonderfully scenic location mixed with rolling hills, open meadows and dense forests. Tons of stuff to do for the outdoor recreational minded.
Excellent schools, reasonable cost of living, and affordable housing. This area also has a rich historic and cultural heritage. With its awesome quality of life this could be the right place for you!
CDL A OTR Truck Driver
Koch's Elite Fleet
Haul and deliver boats and yachts to unique locations.
The Specialized Difference
Haul pleasure craft boats throughout US & Canada. We'll give you time to grab your passport.
Koch is looking for the best of the best to drive our elite fleets. Paid training is provided.
Hauling specialized equipment for big clients means bigger paychecks and consistent routes.
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good – and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time.
We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We recently introduced VIP services for all our drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
COMPANY DRIVERS AND OWNER-OPERATORS ARE BOTH MORE THAN WELCOME TO APPLY.
The Benefits Of Driving With Koch
$7,000 Sign On Bonus
Sign-on bonuses are up to $7,000 and bonus payout is quicker than industry-norm. Be sure to ask your recruiter about this!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
Friends are priceless. But we'll pay you $3,000 to bring them to Koch!
Pay Every Week
Consistent, accurate paychecks are as important to us as they are to you, which is why you'll get paychecks every Friday.
Koch keeps you on the road when your truck is being repaired. We'll immediately take you to our nearest facility and put you in another rig while yours is in for repairs.
That means no down time. You will always be driving and earning.
APU-equipped late-model tractors with air-ride cabs and suspensions and 450 HP Cummins engines keep you comfortable on great lanes.
Want to share time on the road with family? Bring them along! Our Rider Program welcomes all riders 12+ years of age.
Driving safe is common sense and our incentive program is dollars and cents! Ask for details.
Worry Free Maintenance
We offer 24/7/365 road service assistance. We keep you rolling when your truck breaks down.
Paid VIP Orientation
Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money
- VIP Orientation is paid! We'll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you'll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel.
You'll receive up to $200 cash when you arrive, and all meals are on us! At orientation you'll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career.
When you get home we'll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
You're on social media and so are we! Follow us for up-to-the-minute information and to participate in our weekly contests. You'll find us on Facebook (@KochTrucking) and Twitter (@KochTrucking).
Four Divisions Strong
We have routes and trucks for all types of hauls
- OTR, Dedicated, Specialized and Flatbed. Start in one division and move to another if you'd like. There's plenty of room for all kinds of career growth at Koch.
40th Anniversary: 2018
Stan Koch, our founder, purchased his first truck in 1978 and that means this year we'll be celebrating our 40th Anniversary. We hope you'll be here to help us make this year the best one yet - and for the year-long party!
Special Olympics Truck Convoy
Koch was proud and honored to participate in the Special Olympics MN Truck Convey (2017). Thanks to our great drivers, we had 15 trucks with six Special Olympians in our passenger seats at this 2-day celebration, which helps raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota.
Your Health & Wellness Matters at Koch
401(k) - Company Match
Paid Disability Insurance:
Long- & Short-Term
- Paid Vacation
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!