De Kalb Junction Job Description Sample
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Denver, CO - Macy’S Logistics: Asset Protection Officer, Part Time Sat & Sun
Develop your investigative skills as part of our industry-leading asset protection team – you’ll use innovative technology and dive deep into analytics to reduce shortages and protect Macy’s bottom line. You’ll have lots of opportunity to grow your career under leadership that’s committed to developing their teams and building leaders, and you’ll also have the ability to focus on highly specialized areas including Investigations, Organized Retail Crime, and Asset Protection Training.
Medical Technologist (Lmt-Ny)
Within the scope of practice as a registered Medical Technologist, and in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations and accreditation requirements, perform a wide variety of Laboratory procedures, records and controls on tissue, blood, exudates and other body fluids in Chemistry, Blood Bank, Microbiology, Hematology, Clinical Microscopy, Serology and other tests to obtain data for the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of disease. Adheres to the professional standards of the American Society of Clinical Pathology.
- Exchange of routine, factual information and/or answering routine questions.
- Exchange detailed information or resolve varied problems.
- Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Identify needs/concerns of others, determine potential solutions, resolve or redirect appropriately.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key contacts to enhance workflow and work quality.
Evaluates requested procedures to determine the suitability of specimen for analysis, requesting new specimen when determined to be unusable. Prepares specimens for analysis, ensuring that the physiologic state of the properties is maintained.
Performs laboratory procedures on tissue, blood, exudates and other body fluids in Chemistry, Blood Bank, Microbiology, Hematology, Clinical Microscopy, and Serology in accordance with state and federal regulations, accreditation standards, professional standards, lab procedures and hospital policies.
Obtains analytical data (e.g., color endpoints, digital readouts, tracings, patterns, agglutinations); converts to prescribed units for reporting; and correlates data to verify results. Writes laboratory reports (identifying sample and stating methods and results); reports results to appropriate individuals. Maintains continuity, quality, and accuracy of documentation to ensure results are properly and timely reported.
Calibrates, standardizes, adjusts, and maintains instruments. Verifies correct instrument operation using established procedures and quality control checks (e.g, mechanical, optical, scintillation, gasometric, photometric, electrometric, automated). Recognizes and reacts to indicators of malfunction; locates and implements corrections. Identifies the cause of common problems and makes simple repairs; conducts quality control procedures on equipment, reagents, and products, and maintains proper records for quality control reports.
Directs and supervises the work of assigned students, phlebotomists, technicians, and technologists, providing a verbal review of performance and making recommendations to laboratory administrators for scheduling, staffing, and personnel decisions.
Electrical Manufacturing Technician
- This position is for a process technician to assist in a development project in the Canton plant.
- Day to day activities include supporting a team in various glass forming operations, monitoring process equipment and sample coordination.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive can do attitude and the ability to collaborate with a diverse, dynamic team to reach project objectives. Mechanical aptitude, technical curiosity along with ability to organize data are required skills to help the candidate succeed in this position.
Computer skills include: excel, word, powerpoint, as well as custom built software and hardware in support of this development project.
Education : AAS Desired
Experience : 0-3 Years
PPE: Standard PPE will be provided, Rx Glasses will not be reimbursable.
Must Haves: - Microsoft Office- Experience with measurements and data gathering- Candidates must be able to speak to their technical curiosity durring the interview
Customer Sales / Service - Immediate Openings! Flex Schedule, Full And
We have an immediate need for additional customer sales focused sales representatives. While some positions are seasonal, many will be more long-term. This is an entry level position, so no previous is experience needed - we train!
Our customer service focused sales representatives present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis. We offer a base pay so our reps don't feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay - with pay increases based on performance, not tenure.
- Solid training - we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start.
- Flexible scheduling - our reps appreciate that we work with them to schedule around family commitments, their class schedule, internships, or other jobs.
- Choice of location - interviews take place in our main office, but our reps are able to choose where they work; some of our representatives are even able to work remotely.
- Advancement opportunities - some of our seasonal help will be able to move into more permanent positions in both sales and management roles.
- Enjoy working with people.
- At least 18 or high school graduate.
- Conditions apply.
- Able to start - at least on a part time basis - within the next 7 - 10 days.
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager , executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work... Seriously - just about anything you can think of! It doesn't matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job - we can train you to do well with us.
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
We have an opening for an Industrial Concrete/Mason position in Canton, NY. The right candidates will have experience with Industrial Concrete and Furnace Walls. We need someone who is eager to work.
Resume and verifiable references a must
10 true years in Industrial Concrete work with re furbishing, rebuilding and installing furnace walls as well Concrete inspecting, casting, setting, pouring and forming
- Must be able to read a Blue print
- 10 + years in Industrial concrete experience – (REQUIRED)
- 5-10 years with Brick and block experience
- Must have basic hand tools
- Must have PPE
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Inspect and measure castings
$25.00/$28.00 hourly based on experience
Paid weekly via: Global cash card or direct deposit
- Health, dental & vision
- 401k w/company match
- Paid vacation
- BONUS Program!
EOE, Drug-Free Workplace
Proud member of Associated Builders and Contractors
For immediate consideration call Annmarie and or Frank at 215-607-3007
#13258--It Desktop Support
Duration: 1 year contract
• Support all aspects of IT equipment in a fast-paced 24x7 manufacturing environment.
• Work with end users and support personnel to deploy, support, maintain the computing infrastructure.
• Help support manufacturing environment with rotating on-call schedule.
• Responsible for the effective acquisition, installation, maintenance, and use of desktop technology.
• May be responsible for the purchase and installation of hardware/software.
• Represents bridge between technology and business needs.
• Resolves problems with new and existing equipment.
• May train end users on software.
• Administers end user requests and projects.
• Coordinates resources to solve problems.
• Learning and applying a basic knowledge in one skill area.
• Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories and concepts.
• Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
• May be assigned to small projects or to phase(s) of larger projects.
• Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
• Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
The Norland Group has been in operation successfully since 1996. We are a strong believer of people management, professionalism and accountability. We only make promises when we are certain we can fulfill them. Our business focuses on fulfilling the needs of commercial and government customers in administrative services, workforce mobilization, information technology, engineering, project management services.
Our Mission Statement
Our main goal is to provide career advancement opportunities to our associates. We are committed to bringing our customers exceptional support services with the highest quality, integrity, and innovation. We believe that we are the stepping stone for our associates to advance their careers and to live a better life. Everyone should have a chance to live a successful and happy life. We operate our business based on those values and we choose employees who value the same principles.
Colleague Dba/Systems Admin
Seeking a Colleague DBA/Systems ADMIN for a 6 month contract to hire position located in Canton, New York.
Ellucian Colleague, System Admin, Microsoft, DBA.
We offer a voluntary, comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, prescription and dental insurance, paid holiday/personal time off, and challenging and unique opportunities for growth. As an expanding company we encourage and reward our employees for making a direct contribution to our growth and standard of excellence.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!