De Pere Job Description Sample
Diesel Mechanic Technician
Director Of Human Resources
We are currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Director to head our HR Department. The Human Resources Director will manage HR operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, The HR Director promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs and directing staff training, counseling, and disciplining staff. The Human Resources Director will also take the lead on developing organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues. The ideal candidate will have over 10 years’ experience in an HR role and 5 years’ experience leading teams
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Identify, recommend, and implement opportunities for process improvements in the areas of HRIS, HR Administration, Recruiting, Benefits, Employee Engagement and Compensation in alignment with HR strategy and initiatives. Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in execution.
- Creates, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and communication regarding personnel in a confidential manner.
- Institutionalize the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Implements procedures/policy training
- Partner with Field HR Manager, Technologies Team, Operations and Department leaders on developing, tracking and reporting on job specific and leadership training
- Manages benefits, to include but not limited to: medical, dental, STD, LTD, 401k, Life insurance and Wellness programs.
- Works in conjunction with consultants and vendors on benefits planning recommendations and benchmarking. Resolves issues, coordinates metrics reporting and spearheads communication.
- Implement strong recruitment programs and effective sourcing strategies to ensure the organization has the right talent in the right role at the right time.
- Manages, coaches and develops the Corporate HR team.
- Partners with Field HR Manager to ensure consistent administration of policies, procedures, forms, communications, etc. in all divisions.
- Manages salaried and hourly compensation system in alignment with the Company’s business strategy including recommending enhancements to pay ranges, promotional and merit increase policies. Oversee the bonus and variable pay plan administration.
- Collaborates with Field HR Manager on front line leader development.
- Ongoing improvement to our performance appraisal system
- Reviewing individual development plans & performance standards
- Competency and leadership skill development
- Coordinates with Safety Leader to create, maintain, and improve our safety programs and processes
- Work with our workers compensation carrier and Safety Leader to help reduce risk, claims management and perform audits of the program.
- Assist in the analysis and development of HR best practices
- Participate in due diligence and integration actions for acquisitions.
- Four-year college degree in Business or Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 11-14 years’ experience in Human Resources, at least 5 years in a management role
- Broad knowledge of HR practices including employee relations, performance management, benefits, compensation and learning & development
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Internet and E-mail
- Experience with HRIS, LMS and Performance Management systems
- Frequently required to sit
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. unassisted.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing and directing warehousing operations to ensure that goods are received & shipped efficiently, on time, safely and to VSI's quality standard. This position is also responsible for leading logistics personnel and managing logistics systems for all entities / operations as well as analyzing and negotiating all freight costs including inbound and outbound freight rates as well as shipping supply costs. This person will work collaboratively to identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency while maintaining VSI's quality standard.
You will plan, organize & direct warehousing operations by:
* Create policies or procedures for logistics activities
* Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements
* Maintain metrics, report, process documentation, training and safety records
* Resolve problems concerning logistics systems, import or exports, or customer issues.
* Manage software systems upgrades / transitions
* Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
* Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
* Communicating relevant information to the shipping & receiving and/or production team
* Establishing hours of operation and scheduling personnel accordingly
* Reviewing (approve/deny) time off requests & communicating with the appropriate individuals/departments
* Determining appropriate levels of staffing
* Overseeing training of new shipping & receiving staff
* Managing general personnel issues
*Analyze and manage all freight costs by:
* Auditing freight invoices
* Negotiating carrier rates and agreements
* Lead carrier management processes including selection, qualification and/or performance evaluation of Parcel and LTL carriers.
* Freight & packaging supply cost management
Work collaboratively to implement process improvements by:
* Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
* Communicating the plan/vision for continual improvements to the appropriate team members.
* Working collaboratively with all departments, as well as with outside contractors as needed, to meet internal customer needs. (Production, Customer Service, Quality, Inventory, etc.)
Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company culture by:
* Modeling the VSI FRAME of Mind core values
* Placing company and team priorities above individual priorities
* Communicating relevant information to all appropriate internal customers
We are committed to incorporating lean principles and continuous improvement practices in all facets of our business. Our team continually conducts Kaizen events to improve our internal efficiencies. In fact, it is this commitment to continuous improvements that has driven our advances in automation in order to stay competitive and deliver the highest quality products to our customers.
Become a part of Wisconsin's largest full service Moving and Relocation Company located in the Green Bay area. Total Relocation Services, is a family owned, industry-leading moving and storage company with offices in Appleton, Milwaukee, and Green Bay. TRS is and agent for Mayflower, which is part of the largest Van Line in the country. TRS has been recognized for excellence in customer service, safety and loss prevention.
We are looking for a person that is able to assist both with our customer service team and also with the general office staff. This person will perform general office duties and offer assistance across all departments as needed. They will assist with phone calls, gathering paperwork, order entry, record keeping and helping to ensure that our customers are given the best care possible.
Though this is an entry level position, there will be opportunity for advancement. An ideal applicant will be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and other Windows based programs.
A high school diploma or equivalent is necessary for employment. A pre-employment background check and drug screen is also required upon acceptance of the position.
Class A Truck Driver
Valley Transfer of Green Bay, WI is looking for Class A Regional Drivers due to customer demand.
Our drivers are home weekends!
Competitive pay based on experience
All trucks less than three years old
Newer trailers, less than 10 years old
Great one on one dispatch that looks out for you
Company sponsored medical, dental, vision
Company paid life insurance
Paid medical cards
We are a family owned company with a family like atmosphere.
Up to $80,000 depending on experience and how you run. We have the freight. Earn more with Valley!
Prep PersonSUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides efficient service and food preparation according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
Reports to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and practices good personal hygiene.
Prepares food products for restaurant usage according to company standards.
Follows proper receiving, storage, rotating, and food safety and sanitation procedures.
Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the Incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
Uses, maintains, and cleans food preparation surfaces, equipment, and storage areas.
Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
Communicates with the Manager on Duty or Kitchen Manager and coworkers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
Prep PersonPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
Must be able to communicate.
Must lift and carry up to 50 pounds for distances up to 30 feet.
Requires frequent reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
Requires continual standing and walking.
Repetitive cutting, scooping and slicing motions.
- Receives direction and training from the Kitchen Manager as to specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training. Ability to manage time effectively.
- None SDL2017
Shop Technician NEEDED ASAP!
Engaged in the fabrication and/or assembly of various metal, wood and plastic products. Lifts, positions, measures, bends, saws, drills or cuts, and removes work pieces from machines. Loads, stacks and transports stock, tools, dies and work in progress by hand or manual material handling equipment. Responsible for setting up equipment, ensuring production standards, quality standards and performance targets are being met. Assists maintenance mechanic, to include preventative maintenance, industrial repairs, painting, etc.
For immediate consideration – forward resume or name/contact information & work history to: email@example.com
OR – apply in person at: US Tech Force, 1830 W. Mason Street, Suite 2, Green Bay, WI 54303.
US Tech Force – specializes in helping people find the right job with the right company – call for details on how we can help you – 920-499-6400
Like us on facebook at: US Tech Force Green Bay
Visit our website for a complete listing of open positions or to apply – www.ustechforce.com
Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades; Construction; Manufacturing/Industrial; Office; Professional; General Labor
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Green Bay, WI Regional Vice President For Retail Mortgage Banking 0000039
Primary Residential Mortgage Inc.is expanding its operations in Green Bay, WIand seeks a Regional Vice President to develop and manage multiple branch locations.
Work in tandem with a talented business development team to recruit, train and manage our branch managers and loan originators in the region.
What youll gain by joining Primary Residential Mortgage Inc.:
A 20-year-old, multi-billion dollar production engine with superior access to capital markets and construction financing; one of the industrys deepest product benches; non-QM portfolio mortgages; and, unparalleled origination technologies.
Licensed in 49 states. An FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA direct seller/servicer. Participation with over 40 state housing authorities.
Competitor-envied marketing support and inbound lead generation.
A game-changing value proposition for recruiting and keeping top-producing mortgage talent.
Top-tier compensation is driven by salary, regional production splits, and an extensive employee-benefits palette. Outstanding performance is regularly recognized, including significant awards-travel.
What were looking for in a
Regional Vice President:
These responsibilities include directing, coordinating, and monitoring all sales, branch operation, and personnel development activities to create a business operation that increases sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction.
Approximately 5 years of successful experience in retail mortgage production, to include management roles. Less experience will be considered given past performances.
Knowledgeable of, and committed to, QC compliance. Leadership skills evolving from a passion for sales accomplishment, team development, training, and practice growth.
An extensive track record of developing retail mortgage business through referral relationships. Must be currently managing a team of loan officers and/or branch managers.
Must be NMLS Licensed in the state of Wisconsin.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required.
If youre looking for a partnership with like-minded, entrepreneurial mortgage professionals, we need to talk! Your search for a mortgage company that respects your opinions, supports your needs, and aligns with your vision of what you represent to your customers, ends when your partnership with Primary Residential Mortgage Inc. begins. -David Zitting, CEO
Please submit your application below. Of course, any communication between us will be strictly confidential.
Call Center Representative
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Upsells to customers as necessary
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Employer recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!