De Pere Job Description Sample
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Minimum Job Requirements
LG-OSS is part of Logisticorp Group, a group of companies serving the semiconductor, defense, transportation, and telecommunications industries. We offer supply chain solutions, dedicated material handling, software-as-a-service, inventory management, and associated transportation solutions to major corporations.
Become a part of Wisconsin's largest full service Moving and Relocation Company located in the Green Bay area. Total Relocation Services, is a family owned, industry-leading moving and storage company with offices in Appleton, Milwaukee, and Green Bay. TRS is and agent for Mayflower, which is part of the largest Van Line in the country. TRS has been recognized for excellence in customer service, safety and loss prevention.
We are looking for a person that is able to assist both with our customer service team and also with the general office staff. This person will perform general office duties and offer assistance across all departments as needed. They will assist with phone calls, gathering paperwork, order entry, record keeping and helping to ensure that our customers are given the best care possible.
Though this is an entry level position, there will be opportunity for advancement. An ideal applicant will be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and other Windows based programs.
A high school diploma or equivalent is necessary for employment. A pre-employment background check and drug screen is also required upon acceptance of the position.
Work in the City of Green Bay's cleanest Anodizing facility. Recently awarded Top-50 Shop in the U.S. for 2017 by Products Finishing Magazine is looking for a Product Racker at our state-of-the-art facility in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We have 2 opening on 1st shift. Male or Female are welcome to apply. Training is available. No previous experience required, but will be rewarded if you do. Safety shoes and glasses required. (Non-Prescription provided).
- Abide by all safety rules and follow proper safety procedures outlined in company policy
- Maintain safe working environment by keeping assigned work area clean and organized. Report any unsafe conditions or equipment to Lead or Supervisor
- Clean up work area after each load completed
- Understand the daily schedule and daily target amount of loads
- Understand and ability to read Blueprints
- Locate and rack, count, sort, un-rack, identify material to be racked, and package material as assigned by Lead or Supervisor
- Utilize proper canes and polys to rack parts according to racking instructions. Maximize each load beam set-up as required to meet customer needs
- Store all unused racking/un-racking equipment and framing components in designated areas at all times
- Inspect materials while handling and inform Lead or Supervisor of defective or mislabeled material, erroneous counts, inadequate racking instructions, or racking material as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned including, but not limited to working in other departments
- Look up for any special racking instructions before racking any customer material
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, and bend for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use hands and fingers for dexterity-related tasks.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds with or without assistance.
- Frequent work near moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to chemicals at OSHA-acceptable levels.
- Moderate noise levels.
Our dedicated staff uses only the highest grade chemicals in our custom crafted facility to ensure that each order is completed to the highest of standards.
Unlike other businesses which operate on an "assembly line" principle, we use a different business model. Once we accept a job, our staff follows that job from start to finish allowing them to take pride in their work and provide our customers with a level of service almost unknown in the industry.
We are a young company that understands the difficulties of doing business in the 21st century. We know that we need to earn your business and are willing to work with you to meet your particular business needs.
We also understand that metal finishing isn't limited to industrial applications. We know that individuals have need of our services as well. Whether you're building a custom motorcycle, fabricating a one of a kind automobile, or just trying to restore a piece of history, Green Bay Anodizing has the experience and facilities to meet your metal finishing needs.
Customer Service Representative
Randstad is searching for full-time and part-time call center representatives for a customer service company located in Green Bay. Position is a long term - true temp to hire opportunity with-in 3 months. Company offers customer service and call center specific training.
Position: Temp to hire
- 10pm and every other weekend
Pay: $10-12, weekly paychecks
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package consisting of health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, short term disability, and 401(k).
Job Responsibilities / Experience:
- Data entry, taking orders over the phone, directing calls
- Completing customer surveys
- Taking customer service calls
- Good telephone etiquette required
- Strong computer skills required
- Low stress position
- 1+ year of experience in a call center is preferred
- Must be able to type 35 word per minute
Working hours: 2pm
Please email your resume to Sharon , or call
or apply online at
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Occupational Health Nurse
9:30 to 6:00 Monday through
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage case files for various clients to return drivers to work timely, safely and in compliance with applicable federal and state regulations. This includes successfully engaging in interactive communication with client drivers or client designated personnel; document management functions; review of medical records and interpretation of medical data; physical scheduling and review; engaging in wellness education within the scope of return to work management.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
· Maintain a working knowledge of various Federal and State regulations to include but not limited to ADA, FMCSA, OSHA and HIPAA.
· Interface with client leaders regarding applicant/employee medical status and work capabilities.
· Review medical records and interpret data using professional experience, sound judgement, FMCSA guidelines
· Scheduling of services as necessary.
· Review of DOT Commercial Driver Exams to ensure compliance with FMCSA regulations and guidelines and any client protocols
· Interact with driver's medical professionals to gain clarity of medical conditions or restrictions; identify any outstanding medical issues.
· Interact with Medical Examiners at clinic sites to help resolve conflicts on medical services.
· Provide status updates as requested, keeping confidentiality, HIPAA and client protocols in mind.
· Engage in the interaction process with drivers to obtain sufficient data to initiate case creation and, when appropriate, to determine fitness for duty and return to work or case closure.
· Document concise notes in FSSolutions systems to give an accurate account of records and client interaction. Ensure all computer information is accurate and current including case statuses.
· Answer and redirect calls as necessary
· Engage in wellness education within the scope of return to work case management.
· Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned
Education and licensing:
· Registered Nurse Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing, RN State License.
· Experience working in an Occupational Health or other medical setting, clinic or corporate
· Working knowledge of FMCSA and OSHA regulations.
· Medical knowledge and ability to use critical thinking to analyze medical information.
· Ability to analyze multiple pieces of data and draw logical conclusions.
· Ability to effectively explain FMCSA guidelines and best practices and appropriately relate to case files.
· Sound judgment, decision making and problem analysis skills. Must be able and willing to make and communicate decisions, even those which can be difficult or unpopular but necessary to comply with FMCSA guidelines or client protocol.
· Strong oral, written and strong telephone communication skills, with interruptions.
· Ability to communicate instructional data in a logical manner so clients/drivers understand.
· Must be self-motivated, able and willing to work independently without direct supervision.
· Effective planning and organizational skills.
· Ability to work with team members to accomplish desired results.
· Present a quality oriented image where every interaction is conducted in a courteous and efficient manner.
· Ability to work within a suite of computer applications.
Green Bay Area Drivers Needed / 3 States Only / CDL A Driving Job
3 STATE ONLY DRIVING JOB
HIRING DRIVERS LIVING WITHIN A 100 MILE RADIUS OF GREEN BAY
GREAT PAY, $70,000+ (TOP DRIVERS EARN $92K)
SOME TRACTOR TRAILER EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
We are hiring drivers living within a 100 mile radius of Green Bay. Drivers are running no-touch loads in only 3 states. Drivers operate in IL, WI & MN. 75% of your time will be spent in WI. All loads are 100% no-touch freight. Drivers are home 2 full days each week & can choose a preferred schedule. Drivers are likely to get by their home 1 night each week for a 10 hour break.
- $70,000-$80,000 W2
- 100% no-touch freight
- Paid holidays after 1 year
- Outstanding family benefits package
- Nice truck you can take home
- Riders welcome
- Opportunties to switch to a local job
We WANT to answer YOUR questions! Call Today: 1-888-290-4997
These are the best jobs in the trucking business and no one has more than we do. Call us today to discover the dedicated opportunities that are available in your area. A professional recruiter is waiting to cover the opportunities available in your area.
Become A Beauty Consultant - No Experience Required!!!
Have you ever thought about a career as a Beauty Consultant?
Are you someone that watches YouTube videos of Beauty Artists and sees yourself in that type of career?
If you answered yes to these questions then we have the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for friendly, motivated, outgoing people who are interested in becoming Beauty Consultants for one of the hottest Retailers on the planet!
As a Beauty Consultant, you will receive world class training to ensure your success and have the opportunity to work with top brands in the industry like Lancome, MAC, Clinique and more.
If you are someone who gets excited about makeup, hair and all things beauty then we want to hear from you!
Please briefly explain to us in a cover letter, your passion for the Beauty industry and why you should be considered for this position. We look forward to meeting you!
· High school diploma
· Available to work Retail related hours (evenings, weekends)
· Ability to demonstrate significant competency in sales, products and service.
· Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to positively and proactively handle guest concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Cosmetics artistry experience preferred but not required
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Call Center Representative
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You're literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
Upsells to customers as necessary
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Paid holiday and sick time
Retirement planning options (401(k))
Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
Minimum Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
Customer service experience a plus
Phone-related customer service a major plus
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
Ability to use phone and computer systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong listening/comprehension skills
Ability to stay composed and objective
Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You'll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let's do this.
Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!