De Pere Job Description Sample
Assistant Manager (Part Time)
Security Officer - Property Resource
Auto Claims Representative
Supv - Warehouse
Essential Job Functions:
• Cash forecasting and cash management of outsourced ATM’s
• Monitor and project cash outages and schedule emergency cash fills
• Ensure that regular cash fills are done on time and follow up with bank & cash handler if not
• Maintain database integrity
• Preparation and analysis of ATM audits weekly
• Support in analysis of future cash requirements for entire ATM fleet
- Very detail orientated
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Accounting software, spreadsheet knowledgeable and internet knowledgeable
- Above average organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace or assignment of duties
- Strong personality
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts
- Operate as a team player
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This is an hourly position, salary based on experience.
Summary of Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Health Reimbursement
- Wellness Benefit Program & Incentives
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings with employer match
- Profit Sharing
- Birthday Gift
- Holiday Gift
- Anniversary Appreciation Gift
Relationship Banker - De Pere Branch - De Pere, WI
If you enjoy offering financial stability and security to customers everywhere, a career as an Independent Account Executive may be perfect for you. While selling Processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of our customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their lives to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering security to every merchant by working with our underwriters to sell affordable services.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
To Apply directly, follow the link below:
Loss Prevention Supervisor
Food Service Clerk
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!