De Soto Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers
Are you ready for brilliant pay and exceptional home time? Employer, Inc., a leading truckload carrier in the Mid-South, has the perfect opportunities for you.
We are currently hiring for experienced CDL-A company truck driver jobs, and we are ready to hear from you. Become a part of a family tradition and see what Ozark can do for you.
Company OTR Truck Drivers can expect the best at Ozark:
Excellent pay package, including accessorial pay
Flexible home time
Medical, dental, & vision benefits
PrePass (weigh station bypass)
NO loading/unloading, HazMat, or Canada routes
Come and grow with us. Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Minimum age 23 years old
3 months experience
Employer is based out of Memphis, TN., with terminal facilities in Lebanon, TN; Maysville, KY; Lenoir, NC; and Springfield, MO.
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driver, cdl a driving, choferes clase a, class a driving, company driver team, company driving solo, company truck, hazardous material, time at home
General Manager - AMF Desoto Lanes
The General Manager at an AMF location is someone who can both see the big picture and handle all the small details that come with managing a center. GMs are responsible for all aspects of center operations and floor management, handling the day-to-day of the facility and making sure that its staff complies with all standards and procedures.
General Managers are world-class multi-taskers, overseeing a variety of functions—from developing operational plans and budgets to creating sales and marketing plans to reviewing weekly (and monthly) P&L statements. It all goes back to two key elements of the GM experience that define the role: growing revenue and controlling expenses. The GM is always thinking about creative ways to increase center revenue and works hard to increase group event sales revenue by effectively managing the sales team—establishing sales deliverables that are both measurable and achievable.
Your typical GM is a staff management pro—hiring, training, and evaluating AMF center staff and ensuring that all employees are well-versed in such areas as guest service, food and beverage operations, and loss prevention. The GM strives to keep morale high and is responsible for dealing with center-level HR and loss prevention issues. If you’re a strong team player with a knack for personnel development, this might be the perfect fit for you.
Successful GMs are also great communicators—respectful of their staff and welcoming to guests—with a nuanced sense of service that shines through in all that they do. GMs are paragons of guest care who set the tone and model the kind of class-leading guest interactions that we pride ourselves on exhibiting at every AMF center. In addition to these highly developed social/interpersonal skills, center GMs also have a thorough working knowledge of POS register systems.
What are we looking for in a typical GM? All of the above—plus a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) and 2-3 years of progressive management experience with staff supervision. Sound like you? Then apply now and get the ball rolling!
Welcome to Bowlmor AMF—the largest owner and operator of bowling centers in the world. Bowlmor AMF was founded in 2013 following the successful acquisition of AMF Bowling Worldwide by Bowlmor Lanes. Starting as a single bowling alley established in Greenwich Village New York in 1938, Bowlmor Lanes invented the concept of high-end, event-centric bowling and grew to six properties within a decade; it’s flagship venue was the highest grossing bowling alley nationwide in the early ’00’s.
The acquisition of AMF Bowling Worldwide, who at the time was the biggest name in the industry with hundreds of centers globally, was truly monumental and expanded the new Bowlmor AMF portfolio to over 270 centers. In 2014, the company acquired the Brunswick Corporation’s bowling center business, adding an additional 85 centers to the portfolio and solidifying Bowlmor AMF’s reputation as the worldwide leader in bowling entertainment.
Marten Transport, Ltd., one of the Nation’s leading transportation companies is currently seeking to fill a Fleet Manager in our DeSoto, TX office.
Marten Transport, Ltd. Offers:
· Competitive wage, Personal time off, Excellent Benefit Package and 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Great Atmosphere and Employee Recognition
Please apply online at www.marten.com
Dedicated Cdl-A Truck Driver
More miles, more earnings:
Regional CDL-A truck driver jobs at Hub Group Trucking.
If you re ready for your miles to take your earnings further, Hub Group Trucking s regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities may be for you. This unique regional division offers drivers the flexibility to run longer than our traditional routes.
And because there s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking, you can always be sure you ll earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
We are actively searching for regional drivers in Dallas, TX
CDL-A Truck Driver Advantages:
Weekly home time
Stay busy year round never a slow season
Bonus programs quarterly safety & driver referral
Paid orientation, holidays and vacation
Paid Intermodal training
Sign-on bonus in select locations
Want to make sure your family stays healthy?
Hub Group Trucking offers great benefits!
Health, dental and vision insurance
Life/AD&D insurance plan
401k retirement plan
Flexible Spending Benefits
ComData daily advances available
Access to online pay statements
CDL-A Truck Driver
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
Everything we do at Hub Group Trucking is focused on driver satisfaction.
That s why our regional truck driving opportunities offer outstanding incentives and support, plus the options you need to take your career where you want it to go. Call HGT now to apply!
Associated topics: cdl a company, choferes clase a, company driving needed, company driving team, company over the road, company truck driver, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck, tanker truck driver
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification..... click apply for full job details
6 months experience required
1st/2nd shift available
12 hour shifts
Pay is 12 and up
Must have reliable transportation
Able to pass DT
Our Staffing Coordinators will work with you to find the ideal job that fits your personal goals. SMITH uses Job Matching Tools to match your abilities and interests ensuring that your talent is utilized to its fullest potential.
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
We are a medical staffing firm looking for several experienced LPN's for PRN Assignment in Desoto, Mesquite, and Richardson, TX.
Minimum 1 years rehab experience
Current LPN license
Knowledge and skill to perform the range of nursing techniques found in general nursing practice including the non-routine.
Possess positive communication skills
Proficient in basic computer skills
Mortgage Protection Manager-No Cold Calling! No Boss!
DO NOT SEND RESUME , Go to www.rabagency.gr8.com to watch our corporate overview and SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW with a hiring manager
Our company thrives on team building, ambition, self-motivation, passion, and drive for success. Sales experience is always a plus, but not necessary. We are looking for team players who are hungry for success and passionate about helping people. In order to achieve greatness you must be willing to put in the work needed to reach your goals. You must be driven, yet humble and coachable.
We specialize in Mortgage Protection Insurance. This is term policies, often with a return of premium, whereby our clients receive back every penny they've ever paid in to it. Our agents can also offer Final Expense, Whole Life, IUL's and Annuities. Your ultimate goal is to educate clients on our products and help them understand what they NEED not what they want. To learn more and watch our Corporate Overview, visit www.rabagency.gr8.com.
Those in your area who have recently purchase or refinanced a home receive a letter regarding Mortgage Protection Insurance. You will be calling to follow up, set an appointment and offer them a couple policies to choose from. NO COLD CALLING! This is straight forward and is perfect for someone seeking a solid position with a company with integrity. Mentorship and training is provided free!
Our proven system includes extra-ordinary mentorship and support combined with an in-house lead generation system that allows our agents to have THE competitive edge in the industry. Whether you are an experienced life agent, sales person, recent college graduate, or you're looking for a part time opportunity, you will find the nation's most effective training and the best marketing platform available.
• Performance based promotions every 2 months
• A+ leads with an appointment setting ratio of 70%
• A selling system that is validated by agents nationwide
• A training system that offers you support from day one
• A flexible schedule that allows you to work on your own time
• Access to REAL time leads and customized mailings specific for YOU, so that you can spend your time making sales and not creating leads.
We have agents making $10k to $70k per month thru their own personal production! Applicant must have a strong work ethic and be driven to succeed and willing to go above and beyond to achieve above average results. You must be willing to work for your $120k your first year. If you have what it takes to plug into our proven system, then the sky is the limit here. If YOU are in the 20% who do 80% of the work, then you will be rewarded beyond your expectations here. If you know you are the one we are looking for, please visit www.rabagency.gr8.com to watch our Corporate Overview video and schedule an interview from the website.
Material Handler (Warehouse Or Dock Worker) - Desoto, TX
Founded in 1982, On-Target Supplies & Logistics, Ltd. is a regional supply chain management firm with national clients and international responsibilities. For more than 35 years, we've worked with some of the largest companies in the country to design, implement, and manage customized logistics and transportation solutions that help our customers gain a competitive advantage in today's global marketplace. As a company, we're committed to consistently delivering value-adding services, and we do this through our greatest asset: our employees.
Our mission is to develop, grow, and expand a company of well-trained, highly motivated, customer service oriented professionals in a creative and productive environment. We're looking for people who enjoy doing good work with good people. We invest heavily in the growth and development of our employees, knowing that we'll be better off as a company because of it. If this sounds like an environment you'd enjoy, we encourage you to apply with us!
The Material Handler position is responsible for accepting, identifying, verifying, and securing incoming materials while in receiving and during distribution of the goods to its final proper destination. Attention to detail and ability to work independently or as part of a team are key attributes that will support success in this position.
Essential functions of this position include
- Assist purchasing, trafficking, end user, and stockrooms in resolving problems with receipts and supplier invoices
- Place all material in the dock tracking system
- Maintain inventory control
- Perform duties accurately and effectively on the computer and dock tracking system
- Make on-time, same-day delivery of freight
- Operate warehouse equipment; forklift, electric and manual pallet jack
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Strong computer skills, including a basic understanding of, and familiarity with, the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with shipping and receiving practices preferred
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!