Debrander Job Description Sample
Manual Gear Grinder / Spline Grinder / Broach Grinder
Manual Spline Grinder / Gear Grinder / Broach Grinder
Experienced Machinist Required
2 + years machining experience with MANUAL Spline Grind machine
Must be able to produce components to specifications from blueprints and ensure proper dimensions of finished product and design requirements.
Proficient in the use of calipers and micrometers, Gage Blocks, etc.
Must be able to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
Ability to organize and manage multiple assignments with special attention to accuracy & detail.
MUST BE RELIABLE, Work well with others, self-motivated, team oriented and a problem solver
Strong mechanical aptitude required
Machine assembly experience a plus
We are a full service Machine and Tooling Manufacturer located in Warren, MI
Please send resume to ISI-HelpWanted@live.com
CNC Grinder Operator, 55102
Set up and operate cylindrical grinder and to hold close tolerances. Determines operation sequences and programming of parts. Verifies dimensions of ground work piece using measuring instruments. Performs record keeping such as inspection forms and machine maintenance. Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following all safety regulations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Load workpieces into machines manually or using hoists or cranes.
Write CNC Programs for grinding machines.
Set up, operate, and monitor grinding operations.
Test and adjust machine speeds or actions according to product specifications using gauges and hand tools.
Turn controls to set cutting speeds, feed rates, or table angles for specified operations.
Measure completed workpieces to verify conformance to specifications using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers.
Inspect equipment and materials to identify cause of errors or other problems or defects.
Exercise special care and attention to detail to ensure machine is running correctly.
Work with managers to implement Company's policies and business objectives.
Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat, and tidy;
Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as required by Machine Shop Manager;
High school diploma or equivalent.
Trade school certification.
Prefer minimum 5 years of work experience as a grinder operator with CNC programming experience.
Skills, Specialized Knowledge, and Abilities
Accustomed to working with fine tolerances with metal materials;
Able to interpret engineered drawings;
Able to use a variety of measuring equipment;
Able to work under own initiative;
Able to perform troubleshooting;
Flexible, courteous, friendly, and positive approach;
Discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times;
Physical & Mental Demands
Capable of handling up to 80 lbs.;
Capable of utilizing hand trucks, lifts, and overhead hoists for assistance in handling heavier parts;
Able to work weekends and overtime when scheduled;
Strict adherence to all safety policies;
Must own .0001 indicator and 0-6 micrometer.
Ability to pass background check.
Ability to pass drug test.
The experienced team at Hire Authority, LLC has over 45 years of combined experience in the staffing business. Our business has been built by company referrals and word of mouth. We always take a hands-on approach to the constantly changing needs of manufacturing businesses. We are dedicated to matching the right candidate to the right position.
At Hire Authority, LLC, our mission is to assist employers in obtaining the highest quality employees, both economically and efficiently, by seeking accomplished individuals with a strong desire to succeed.
Our specialty is manufacturing, warehouse, and production such as welders, CNC/Manual Machinist, skilled assembly, etc. But we don't stop there! Here are a few other positions we fill:
*Engineer- Mechanical and Electrical
*Quality Managers/ Inspectors
At Hire Authority LLC. our positions are contract to hire or direct hire opportunities. While on our payroll we offer MEC (Minimum Essential Coverage) also a Health Helper that offers medical, dental, vision, and prescription discount program. We pay the monthly enrollment fee, every month- in order to receive this you must work 30 or more hours a week.
We look forward to hearing from you for your staffing and career needs!
Grinder Opening On 2Nd Shift
Grinder opening on 2nd shift
Duties are as follows:
· Setup and operate grinder to remove excess metal or finish metal surfaces
· Able to handle small hand tools, detail oriented
· Standing for long periods of time, fast paced environment
· Perform daily maintenance of equipment and tools
· Read blueprints and job order for product specifications and tooling instructions such as dimensions, tolerances, number of parts to be ground, speeds, feed rates, holding fixtures and grinding
· Good manual dexterity and able to use measurement and inspection tools such as micrometers, microscopes
The hours are:
The pay is
$16.00 - $17.00 an hour plus 10% shift differential
Finisher - Deburr - Assembly - Tester - Grinder For 2Nd Shift
CURRENTLY SEEKING EXPERIENCED FINISHERS who have a worked in a CNC job shop or machining facility. Also accepting candidates with solid mechanical aptitude who are willing to learn. This position is for 2nd shift beginning at 4:20pm (2nd Shift receives 10% shift differential premium).
Watch this video to learn a little bit more about Acme:
* Perform a variety of operations to remove burrs or sharp edges.
* Polish, grind, buff, and clean production parts.
* Read and understand assembly blue prints in order to assemble parts.
* Execute very specific pressure tests using specific testing equipment.
* Follow work instructions.
* Comply with safety regulations.
* Ability to utilize hand tools, operate overhead cranes, lift and move objects up to 50 pounds.
* Requires a high school diploma/GED or equivalent.
* Be able to read and write English
All positions receive immediate paid holidays. In addition, Acme offers immediate medical/dental/vision, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacations, tuition assistance, life coverage, short and long term disability.
Learn more about our organization at:
Manual & CNC Precision Grinder Positions
Set-Up & operation of manual & CNC Surface, Cylindrical, Internal Grinders and Jig Grinders for grinding of Tungsten carbide, Industrial Ceramics and Toolsteels
CNC Tool Grinder
We are seeking a CNC Tool Grinder to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our company is currently looking for a Grinder to work on kitchen vents. The warehouse is located in Richardson, TX in a non climate control workplace.
The ideal candidate will have experience with buffing and grinding. Someone that has worked in a body shop is a plus!
*Must be mechanically inclined
*Must be able to use a tape measure
*Must be able to pass a drug test
*Must be able to pass a criminal background process
*Must be able to work overtime
Starting pay: $12hour
Administrative/Clerical, Assembly, Bindery/Printing, Customer Service/Call Center, Forklift Operating (Certified), Freight Handling, Food Processing, General Labor, Hospitality Help, Janitorial, Loading and Unloading, Manufacturing and Special Events.
General Labor - Quality Control - Grinder
General Labor position in the Alliance area!!!
This position is in QC department 2nd shift (3:20 pm – 1:50 am – 30 minute lunch).
Some requirements for this position will be grinding down weld seams, cleaning heads, checking measurements, stacking product, etc. Non-Climate controlled environment!! Must be comfortable getting dirty! Must be able to lift up to 70lbs repetitively! Grinding experience is a plus!!!
Must be able to train on 1st shift then move to 2nd shift after 2 weeks.
*Must have steel toed boots
Job Type: Full-time
Our Staffing Coordinators will work with you to find the ideal job that fits your personal goals. SMITH uses Job Matching Tools to match your abilities and interests ensuring that your talent is utilized to its fullest potential.
OD Surface Grinder (Direct)
Direct-Hire Placement (Wixom, MI)
Without the required qualifications, your application will not be considered. Your time is valuable, and so is ours; Please be considerate, we’d love to help you. If you’re not qualified for this job, please look at our other postings here: http://tinyurl.com/yals3k49
LOCATION: Wixom, MI
SHIFT: Variable (primarily days)
PAYRATE: based on experience (up to $22/hr)
BENEFITS: Options for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
REQUIREMENTS & DESCRIPTION
- Previous experience setting up and operating OD Grinders, Surface Grinders, and/or Dedtru machines
- Ability to read blueprints and follow documented control plans
- An understanding of abrasives is a must including the proper selection of a grinding wheel and the ability to dress it
- Select optimal feed rates, grinding speeds, depths of cuts, etc. to perform assigned function while maintaining print specifications and company policy
- Maintain print specifications with tolerance as tight as ±.0005"
- Must be capable in the use of hand held inspection devices including micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, and gage blocks
- Compensation based on amount of experience
We've been matching high-performing people with the right jobs since 1980. We know our contract professionals and we know our clients. The result is a highly efficient, high impact way for companies to hire the best possible candidates, with the lowest recruitment cost and highest retention rate. The result is increased productivity, optimal use of resources, and superior cost control.
Precision Grinder Machine Operator (3Rd Shift)
Precision Grinder Machine Operator (3rd Shift)
A Metal Processing Industry
· Set-up and operate machine
· Work with close tolerance
· Prepare surface for polishing for specified finish
· Manufacturing experience – 2years
· Grinder machine operator – 2years
· Lift to 50lbs
· Overtime work including weekends
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!