Decorating Equipment Setter Job Description Sample
Window Treatment Fabricator - Custom Decorating Fabrication
- Openings available on 1st shift (7:00AM – 3:30PM; Monday - Friday).
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to stand for 8 – 10 hours per shift and able to lift 25 - 50 lbs.
- Full-time positions include options for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), associate discount, and many more benefits!
Provides manual support in the fabrication of custom window treatments and related decorator items.
- Prepares and constructs custom decorating products and associated decorator items
- Participates in the fabrication of custom decorating items, including the operation of various machinery
- Meets established standards for quality and quantity of work produced
- Proficiently performs functions in the fabrication process
- Follows established quality procedures
- Performs other related tasks as assigned
- Requires the ability to understand and follow definite, simple instructions, verbally or orally
- Involves elementary use of numbers and arithmetic
- Requires ability to operate basic equipment and machinery
- Requires the ability to demonstrate proficiency and maintain the minimum required productivity assigned to the function
- Ability to determine which prescribed steps to take to resolve identified discrepancies
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the same or related tasks is preferable
- Sewing experience, use of sewing machine
Experienced Screen Printer For Local Apparel Decorating Company
We are seeking an experienced screen printer with knowledge and past experience using plastisol inks on all types of garments (t-shirts, sweatpants, athletic garments, etc) We use all M&R equipment. Our workday runs from 7am to 5pm Monday thru Friday, and some Saturdays during busier seasons. Qualifications are listed below. Pay is negotiable and will be based on experience. 30 day trial period to see if you're a good fit.
Must have past experience loading/unloading garments on press, setting up multi color screens, lining up multi color jobs, cleaning ink from screens.
Detail oriented. Must pay attention to customer orders and requests.
Must keep up in a fast paced team oriented environment.
Punctuality and good attendance is a must.
Willingness to meet deadlines and print jobs in a timely manner.
Experience in burning and reclaiming screens in a plus.
Must be flexible around the shop between printing and other shop related jobs.
Willing to mesh into our current workflow while also offering new or improved ideas on shop procedures.
Apply to job post, and call and ask for Chip Douglas @ 248-852-2700
Cell Technician/Production Setter
The Cell Technician will be responsible for systematic problem solving and troubleshooting of molding and assembly equipment using strong mechanical ability, effective communication skills and demonstration of leadership skills.
Setup & Preventative Responsibilities
- Start-up and shutdown of molding and assembly equipment in accordance with procedures.
- Changes molds and assembly equipment in accordance with the production schedule (KANBAN System).
- Changes molds/assembly equipment to provide consistent part quality protecting company assets.
- Documents all molding/assembly setup and supports recording of downtime.
- Prepares molds and/or fixtures for storage at the completion of a production run.
- Notifies Manufacturing Supervisor and/or Maintenance of downtime issues.
- Tags tools/fixtures according to the tool repair and maintenance work order procedure.
- Keeps the Manufacturing Supervisor advised of recurring problems existing in the production area
Systematic Problem Solving and Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoots process-related concerns while adhering to setup documentation to maintain consistent quality and production requirements.
- Identify product or process defects in molding and assembly.
- Performs duties as an Operator, Material Handler or back-up Manufacturing Supervisor when requested by Maintenance Engineer or Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Provides and assists in giving direction to production employees in regards to work assignments.
- Practices good housekeeping techniques in keeping all areas of responsibility clean, organized, safe and hazard free.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent preferably with vocational education training in skilled trades or other related discipline;
- 2-4 years of experience working with injection molding machine set-up and processing;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Must complete New Employee Orientation and Quality Systems Overview training in addition to any training identified by department management.
- Must have the ability to conduct root cause analysis and present alternative solutions and make repairs and/or adjustments to correct problems.
- Ability to make informed decisions to satisfy internal and external customers.
Pccp Concrete Finisher/Form Setter
Basic Job Functions Perform Concrete Finish/Form setter work with PCCP paving in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards. Work in other crafts at levels appropriate to training and skills as requested by project supervision. Experience with PCCP Concrete Paving a plus. Key Responsibilities
Maintain positive working relationships with all members of the crew.
Produce high quality work, safely and productively at all times.
Provide feedback to ensure all materials, tools, equipment and information is available for the work.
Look for opportunities for improvement in all tasks, means and methods regarding the work and be willing to learn from others and continually seek opportunities to share knowledge and teach others.
High proficiency in all related trade mathematics.
Eliminate WASTE such as waiting, rework, transporting, material storage and time. Minimum Job Requirements
Must have a three years experience in the industrial/commercial construction industry and have an in-depth understanding of the concrete finisher trade.
Must be able to read safety and quality standards and effectively utilize all trade tools and equipment relevant to the work.
Possess effective verbal and written communication skills. Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned. Physical Requirements
Work up to a 12 hour shift doing hard physical work in varying temperatures and outside conditions.
Climb and maintain balance on steel/wood framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
Will lift, push or pull objects up to 50lbs. on an occasional basis
Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
Move in and around confined, cluttered and uneven areas. Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company. Req. ID: 4355 # of Positions: 9 External Company Name: Sundt Companies, The External Company URL: www.sundt.com
MOLD SETTER – MT. CLEMENS, MI AREA – FULL TIME
Full time permanent position 40 to 55 hrs per week. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. Salary range -- $14 to $20
Strong and growing company in the injection molding field – medical devices and automotive related.
Position will be preparing injection molding machine (IMM), auxiliary equipment and setting mold into IMM. This includes setting barrel heats, process (when available), robot, end of arm tooling (EOAT), nozzle replacement and any connections (water, air or hydraulic) lines. Pulling existing mold from press and place all equipment not used into proper location. Fill out all necessary paperwork.
Work experience requirements:
· Resin Handler Experience, Mechanical aptitude.
· Experience with ISO9001 and QS9000 requirements.
· Experience with Injection Molding Machines and mold setting.
· Familiarity with mold and mold functions.
· Knowledge of resins and tooling.
· High School Education or Equivalent (GED);
- Safely and best practices on mold setup.
· One to three months on the job training; is required for the assignment.
· Good disciplinary standing is a must to be considered for position or training.
- Read operator and setup instructions. Fully understand the function of the mold, such as hydraulic core sequence, water diagram, etc.
- Setting barrel heats, after ensuring that IMM is purged out of previous material.
- If available, enter process into IMM and robot.
- Clean mold’s back plates (clamping surface) and platens before and after each mold change.
- Installation and removal of molds in accordance to the established procedures.
- The use of the crane in accordance with the established procedures.
· The installation of all related connections needed for a mold change.
o The installation of pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical signals, hot runner, RJG, cores, without damaging them, verifying for leaks and proper signal relation.
- If available, follow water line diagram, if not available fill out water diagram.
- Ensure all water lines are connected, flow verified and safety locks installed.
- If needed hydraulic and/or pneumatic lines are connected and tested for proper function.
· Maintain a safe and clean working environment for all employees by performing your assigned duties
· Complete required paperwork and any necessary documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
· Maintain all working areas to be free of any trip hazards, removal of all the unused component from the surrounding area of the IMM when completing the mold changes.
o Included are all the related components clamps, screws, hoses, washers, EOAT, etc.
o Clean up of water and oil around IMM, including all hand prints wiped off of all surfaces,
Central Payment is one of the nations leaders in the Payment Processing industry. We are expanding into Tennessee and are looking for career minded individuals to work from our Knoxville location.
This is a appointment setting position, you will be calling locally owned and operated business owners throughout Tennessee. Your responsibility is to set appointments for our local sales agents to meet with the business owners face to face to review their current merchant services account.
We provide business owners with the ability to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover branded cards at lower rates and fees than they currently pay. We provide all of our merchants with free equipment and we do not require long term merchant contracts, instead we offer a month to month agreements.
We are currently looking for 3 individuals to start in our location on Monday December 4, 2017.
The hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. This is a W2 position with hourly pay and commission.
To learn more about the position, please email us a copy of your resume and one of our recruiters will reach out to you to schedule an interview.
Injection Molding - Mold Setter
We are currently looking for mold setters in the metro Detroit area who have at least 3 years of experience in the injection molding field as a mold setter. Pay is based on experience and we have all shifts available. There are 90 day to direct and direct hire positions available. These companies are looking to interview candidates immediately.
· Experience operating an overhead crane and forklift
· Experience changing out and setting molds
· Need to know lock out/tag out
· Experience with working with process technicians to meet daily tasks
· Knowledge and experience with a variety of materials is a plus
· Perform all duties safely and efficiently
Size and Types of Equipment vary by location
· Injection Molding Machines
· Vacuum Loaders/ material conveying system
· Mold Temperature Controllers
· Tower and Chiller system
· Granulators & Conveyors
*Medical & Dental Insurance offerings
Press Operator/Die Setter 1St Shift
Responsible for loading, setting up, and operating stamping presses to run production and produce quality output. The department is structured as a formal team, and requires the ability to work within the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate hi-lo &/or crane to stage dies
- Install dies and operate stamping presses, hand tools, metrology equipment, cranes, and plasma cutters
- Feed coils into the die to run production
- Check parts and document results to verify and record quality
- Perform troubleshooting activities to presses
- Perform basic housekeeping to keep area clean and safe, including scrap containers
- Various other duties as required by the department
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education
High School diploma or equivalent
Three to Five years experience
Ability to follow established procedures
Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
Knowledge of TS16949 quality standards and ISO14001
Must be able to install dies, operate stamping press, hand tools, overhead crane and gages
Problem solving and troubleshooting using creativity and past practice
Communication skills to communicate and interact with all levels of employees
Ability to work effectively with people
Computer skills and math skills sufficient to perform department related tasks are required
Valid hi-lo and crane permit required
Safety glasses and hearing protection required. Other safety equipment required on an as needed basis
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment. Job requires very frequent visual effort and concentration, and the ability to move throughout the plant. The ability to lift 40 pounds is required. The work requires regular standing, moving about, and involves a variety of physical activities.
Hourly | Full-Time Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledMain Duties & Responsibilities Job Duties, Responsibilities &
1. Ability to process and operate Injection Molding Machines, preferably Toshiba Electric Machines. 2.
Set Up of all associated auxiliary equipment for secondary operations. 3. Perform cleaning of molds/tools, molding machines, auxiliary equipment for secondary operations to prevent contamination. 4. Supply material to and from molding machines. 5.
Make repairs to tools, machines, and equipment. 6. Perform short and long term preventive maintenance on injection molding tools, machines and auxiliary equipment. 7. Record production data, and set up processes. 8.
Troubleshooting of injection molding machines, auxiliary and secondary operations equipment. 9. Maintain documentation on the tools/molds as it relates to duties. 10. Inspect parts for qualifications. 11.
Cover various duties such as machine operation, assembly, re-works or other as needed and directed. 12. Perform computer production transactions as required. Qualifications Use record- keeping and verbal communication skills to maintain total compliance and quality standards on all equipment and systems. Towmotor and Lock Out/Tag Out experience. Responsible and accountable for achieving adequate production levels, maintaining the expected product quality, and keeping proper housekeeping.
2nd shift position (2:00pm - 10:00pm)
$15.00 - $18.00 per hour depending on experience
Receives all incoming material, sets up all coils, diagnosing and fixing set-up problems, performs general maintenance operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Fills all press lube systems (Trabon Lube Systems).
Empties and cleans sprayer boxes on presses every two weeks.
Fills sprayer boxes as needed daily.
Assists in die change-over.
Rakes scrap hoppers.
Rotates coil inventory to ensure first in/first out.
Initiates trouble shooting of die problems.
Manufacturing Order changes – Takes the new MO to the press and turns in all paperwork associated with the old MO. Alerts Quality that there is a new MO.
Completes “Return To Stock” tags for material that needs to go back into inventory.
Blows out fork lifts every two weeks.
During change-over and downtime cleans and removes old/bad t-nuts in shaker bars on presses.
Cleans and refills the coolant boxes on the grinder machines every six-months.
Receives/unloads all incoming material.
Sets up or hangs all coils for machines, and helps run the steel into the die.
After the coil is hung and ran into the die, stays and helps with any problems to ensure good production run.
Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunctions and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem and/or repair machine.
Helps maintenance dismantle defective machines and equipment and helps install new or repaired parts.
Lubricates all machinery on designated days, (Friday).
Conducts minor repairs and maintenance of physical structure.
Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
Fabricates and repairs work surfaces or related structures.
Performs preventative maintenance duties.
Washes dies as they come out of the press after a production run.
High school education or equivalent with 3 years maintenance or related experience.
Excellent, demonstrated mechanical skills.
Demonstrated problem solving skills
Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Good math skills; ability to calculate and comprehend necessary math concepts.
Ability to complete required paperwork through basic reading and writing skills.
Ability to move up to 35 pounds.
Ability to obtain an industrial powered lift truck license.
Ability to obtain an overhead crane license.
Ability to be trained to operate a scissor lift truck.
General knowledge of various metal stamping equipment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!