Decorating Inspector Job Description Sample
Window Treatment Fabricator - Custom Decorating Fabrication
- Openings available on 1st shift (7:00AM – 3:30PM; Monday - Friday).
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to stand for 8 – 10 hours per shift and able to lift 25 - 50 lbs.
- Full-time positions include options for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), associate discount, and many more benefits!
Provides manual support in the fabrication of custom window treatments and related decorator items.
- Prepares and constructs custom decorating products and associated decorator items
- Participates in the fabrication of custom decorating items, including the operation of various machinery
- Meets established standards for quality and quantity of work produced
- Proficiently performs functions in the fabrication process
- Follows established quality procedures
- Performs other related tasks as assigned
- Requires the ability to understand and follow definite, simple instructions, verbally or orally
- Involves elementary use of numbers and arithmetic
- Requires ability to operate basic equipment and machinery
- Requires the ability to demonstrate proficiency and maintain the minimum required productivity assigned to the function
- Ability to determine which prescribed steps to take to resolve identified discrepancies
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the same or related tasks is preferable
- Sewing experience, use of sewing machine
Experienced Screen Printer For Local Apparel Decorating Company
We are seeking an experienced screen printer with knowledge and past experience using plastisol inks on all types of garments (t-shirts, sweatpants, athletic garments, etc) We use all M&R equipment. Our workday runs from 7am to 5pm Monday thru Friday, and some Saturdays during busier seasons. Qualifications are listed below. Pay is negotiable and will be based on experience. 30 day trial period to see if you're a good fit.
Must have past experience loading/unloading garments on press, setting up multi color screens, lining up multi color jobs, cleaning ink from screens.
Detail oriented. Must pay attention to customer orders and requests.
Must keep up in a fast paced team oriented environment.
Punctuality and good attendance is a must.
Willingness to meet deadlines and print jobs in a timely manner.
Experience in burning and reclaiming screens in a plus.
Must be flexible around the shop between printing and other shop related jobs.
Willing to mesh into our current workflow while also offering new or improved ideas on shop procedures.
Apply to job post, and call and ask for Chip Douglas @ 248-852-2700
Cake Decorating Associates
DECORATOR CAN APPLY BORDERS AND DECORATIONS TO CAKES AND CUPCAKES WHILE WORKING ON PRODUCTION LINE OR WORKING INDIVIDUALLY.
SET UP CAKE ON CAKE CIRCLES AT BEGINNING OF LINE
FILL CAKES BY HAND — ACCURATE AND REPETITIVE MOVEMENT OF
APPLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF ICING EACH TIME
FILL CAKES BY DEPOSITOR
COMB TOP OF CAKES OR SMOOTH TOP OF CAKES WITH SPATULA
REMOVE RINGS FROM CAKES USING TORCH
SMOOTH AND APPLY ICING TO SIDES OF CAKE
APPLY CRUMBS TO SIDES OF CAKES AND CHECK WEIGH PRODUCTS
PLACE PRODUCTS ONTO SHEET TRAYS AND TRAYS ONTO RACKS
MOVE RACKS TO VARIOUS DIFFERENT FREEZERS AND REFRIGERATORS THROUGH OUT FACILITY
REMOVE CAKE RINGS FROM PRODUCTS
USE CHOPPING MACHINE TO GRIND CAKE FOR CAKE CRUMBS
MOVES EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY AS NEEDED
Job Type: Full-time
Apparel Decorating Shop Looking For Experienced Screen Printer
Apparel Decorating shop in Valencia looking for experienced screen printer to operate manual and automatic press.
5+ years experience
MUST BE Positive hard working team player.
Screens: Coating, burning, registering, cleaning, reclaiming, washing out.
Inks: Discharge, water base, plastisol. Must have experience with additives and mixing custom pantone matching.
Fabrics: Must have experience screen printing on all popular types of fabrics; Cotton, Poly, tri-blend, etc.
Experience in vinyl heat press a plus.
Experience in dye sublimation a plus.
Experience in operating single and 6 head Barudan embroidery machine a plus.
Bi-Lingual a plus.
Candidate will be cross trained to learn all aspects of our production shop.
Position is Full Time.
Compensation: $15-$20/hr DOE
Cake Decorating Instructor PT- Continuing Education
CAKE DECORATING INSTRUCTOR- PART TIME
DALEY COLLEGE * Daley College is seeking a professional Cake Decorating Instructor to teach at night a few times a week for the Spring 2018 Semester. Knowledge of Wilton's method or other systematic cake decorating system is a preferred. Wilton Instructor certification not required.
Continuing Education and Professional & Personal Development non-credit courses are available for students seeking occupational skills or personal enrichment. * *
Duties & Responsibilities:
Develop safe, professional and comprehensive Cake Decorating training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their program and remain motivated to attain their personal goals.
Instruct both private and group Cake Decorating classes while maintaining the cleanliness of the Cake Decorating studio.
Develop and maintain a Cake Decorating client base.
Promote and sell Cake Decorating training programs and classes to members.
Achieve or exceed monthly revenue and session goals.
Monitor participants throughout entire class.
Keep accurate attendance records.
Follow check-in policies for each class. 2+ years Cake Decorating experience or a Culinary Program Degree.
Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
Ability to work well in a busy environment.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in CCC!Job: Other
Primary Location:* Daley College
Job Posting:* Nov 9, 2017, 3:11:25 PM
Req ID:* DAL0000820 Employee Type: Part Time
Union Code:* N/A
Construction Inspector And Sr. Inspector
Description: Construction Inspector and Senior Inspector - immediate openings in the Harrisonburg, VA area for qualified transportation Construction Inspectors and Senior Inspectors, on locality and VDOT projects.
The Inspector is responsible for managing and performing daily construction management and inspection services for various types of VDOT and locality transportation projects. Must have significant experience in roadway/bridge construction, have VDOT certifications, have experience with the VDOT LAP Manual, be proficient at reading and interpreting plans, specifications, and shop drawings as well as overseeing construction document controls and enforcing contract compliance.
- Duties and responsibilities may include: construction management; performing field inspection of Contractor's operations to see that they comply with contract documents; preparing daily and weekly reports on work accomplished by Contractor; performing materials testing and maintaining testing logs; reviewing periodic pay estimates for accuracy with Contractor; preparing sketches and assembling data for Engineer's use in making changes to the project; keeping diaries and making reports on work accomplished and/or noted deficiencies; performing sophisticated, complicated mathematical calculations; reviewing Contractor schedules including initial CPM and monthly updates; communicating effectively with the Engineer, Owner and Owner's operational and field staff on a regular basis, keeping them apprised of field conditions and maintaining active communications and excellent rapport with the Owner and the entire project team throughout the construction process.
- Years of Experience Inspector: Minimum of three (3) years of specific field construction inspection experience in the specified areas listed below.
Senior Inspector: Minimum of six (6) years of specific field construction inspection experience in the specified areas listed below. Educational Requirements
High School Diploma or State Equivalency Certificate. Bachelor's Degree or other advanced certificate desirable. Inspection Skills
Applicants must have demonstrated inspection and management experience with roadway and bridge construction, utility construction, and related pavement rehabilitation projects requiring monitoring a contractor's work for conformance to the design plans, specifications and general permit requirements; experience in coordinating inspection duties with multiple simultaneously operating crews; experience tracking daily quantities, completing daily inspection reports, performing monthly estimates and as-built drawings. Additional Training or Certifications
VDOT materials certifications including Asphalt, Concrete, Soils and Aggregate and Pavement Marking. ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade I certification desired.
Erosion & Sediment control certification (i.e., DEQ Inspector's Certification) and Intermediate Work Zone Safety/ATSSA TCS. Applicant must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record. Other skill-sets required include good communication skills; the ability to read/interpret plans and specifications; writing and drawing skills necessary to complete inspection reports and documentation.
In addition, basic computer skills (Word & Excel) are desirable. Benefits: WRA recognizes that employees play an important role in its success. Our commitment to full-time employees is reflected in the comprehensive benefits package we offer:
Competitive salary, Leave accrual and paid holidays, Healthcare benefits, Group Life Insurance, as well as additional optional Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Free parking. WRA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable anti-discrimination laws. Number of Openings: 1 Attached Document: No documents attached for this position
Position Type:* Full-Time
Position Location:* Harrisonburg, VA
Position Title:* Construction Inspector and Sr. Inspector
Travel:* Position Dependent
Required Education:* High School Diploma
Years of Experience:* 3-6
Inspector - Roof Inspector / Construction
National roof consulting firm is seeking highly skilled and motivated certified inspector with excellent communication skills. Individual must have experience with client management, cost estimating, technical specifications and project management / quality control of commercial roofing projects. The position requires hands-on roofing experience and excellent knowledge of the roofing industry. We are a drug free work place, therefore testing is a requirement for employment.
The following skills and experience are desirable:
· Knowledgeable of installation of different roofing systems is essential
· Ability to identify deficiencies on existing roofing systems and recommend proposed solutions
· Excellent organization & communication skills
· Proficient using a laptop computer and MS Office software
· Ability to create / write a detailed project inspection report
· Ability to travel up to 5 days a week
· Capable of managing / overseeing multiple roofing projects from pre-bid / preconstruction thru final inspection
· RRO certification required
· 3- 5 years of experience
· Valid driver’s license
· Physically able to climb ladders
Please submit resume with salary requirements
Mechanical Inspector - In-Process Inspector
Become part of a team that is a leader and provider of electronic power solutions.
Legendary Staffing is recruiting for two temporary to hire Mechanical Inspectors – In process Inspectors that will work in an ISO9001 certified quality management system. our client produces AC-DC power supplies and DC-DC converters, with electronic conformance at the highest level.
The Mechanical Inspectors – In process Inspectors will be responsible for the following:
- Perform 1st article inspection on all parts used for assemblies
- Used CMM and basic hand tools with other quality control related devices
- Utilizing manual tools like caliper, micrometer, gauges, profile meter, and comparator.
- Inspect parts forming, welding, finishing, etc.
- Document Control, blueprint.
- Inspect outside service plating, painting, silkscreen and material, SST, CRS steel, aluminum, copper.
- Inspect assembles and sub-assemblies.
- Receiving inspection for hardware, supplies, etc..
- Inspected purchased, in process, and reworked precision parts in accordance with ASME, ANSI Y14.5, engineering and military specifications.
Offering a competitive salary + bonus and comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental insurance.
Building Inspector III - Must Be A Florida Licensed Building Inspector
The salary range including Recruitment & Retention Pay is $67,073.00 - $87,769.00
The City of Fort Lauderdale is seeking dynamic and goal-driven employees. Employees that are motivated to take on today's greatest challenges and rewards in the field of local public service. Employees who are passionate about making a difference and achieving our mission: We Build Community, in a fast-paced organization that operates by vision, strategy, and action. Would you fit in? Apply now.
The Building Services Division of the Department of Sustainable Development is seeking a Building Inspector III. This is responsible administrative work planning, scheduling and assigning daily construction inspections, field inspection work securing compliance with City of Fort Lauderdale Ordinances, the South Florida Building Code, and other County, State and Federal regulations, and building plans review and examination work to determine whether plans, specifications, and materials conform to legally established requirements.
An employee in this class is responsible for assisting in planning, organizing, and directing a coordinated building inspection program. The employee develops and updates programs, policies, work methods, and procedures necessary for the effective and efficient operation of construction inspections. The employee in this class will inspect buildings and other structures, land use and land or building development or modification for structural conformance and for conformity with zoning rules and regulations effective in the City. The employee also reviews in detail plans and specifications of proposed building construction prior to the issuance of building permits. An employee in this class works under the direction of an administrative superior and must exercise considerable initiative and independent judgment in the performance of work assignments. Work is reviewed through periodic conferences, reports, and direct observation of results achieved.
NOTE: The duties of this position will include all of those duties set forth in the official job description.
This job classification is included within the bargaining unit represented by Teamsters Local Union 769 and therefore is subject to the terms and conditions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the City of Fort Lauderdale and Teamsters Local Union 769.
The City offers a wide variety of benefits to their employees. In addition to the competitive benefits package and salary, the City offers 401(a) participation with a 9% City contribution and no employee match!!
Must be in possession of a Building Inspector's License AND a Structural Plans Examiner's License from the State of Florida.
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Building Inspector.
Must have 2 years experience in Broward or Miami-Dade Counties (High Velocity Hurricane Zone HVHZ).
These requirements are mandatory and not negotiable. Please do not apply unless you meet this criteria. Thank you.
NOTE: Required certifications/licenses must be kept current to continue employment in this class.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at http://www.fortlauderdale.gov/jobs
Please note: This position will remain open until enough qualified applications have been received.
Property Inspector / Claims Writer / Construction Inspector
We inspect properties for damage. You do not climb on roofs or crawl under buildings. You just walk through the property. You take some pictures of the damage and fill out about 15 minutes worth of paper work.
We are Public Insurance Adjusters. When we discover damages, our company represents the property owner to ensure the insurance companies do not underpay the owners.
No experience necessary. If you qualify, we will provide training for this position.
Flexible hours; work around your own schedule as many or as few hours you choose.
Minimal travel required; you select the area where you want to work.
By law you have to be 18+. We prefer those with life experiences.
Work independently, unsupervised.
Have a positive attitude.
Have a desire to constantly improve, personally and professionally.
The opportunity is easy, enjoyable, and pays very well. You will never be laid off or out sourced. Our profession is inflation resistant. We need everyone from entry level through upper management.
People need us to get them money. You have complete control where and when you work. Steady growth in good times and we are in greater demand during bad times. Because of these economic troubling times we are in huge demand and we need several good people
Please respond to set up a pre-interview presentation.
The locations and times are as follows, see interview questions:
Wednesday arrive 7:15pm -starts 7:30pm
Hilton Garden Inn
50 Raritan Parkway
Edison, NJ 08837
*If the above office(s) and time(s) do not fit your schedule please call me for a more convenient time and location.
Call if you have any questions Howard Fried (732) 735-4757
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!