Decorating Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Window Treatment Fabricator - Custom Decorating Fabrication
- Openings available on 1st shift (7:00AM – 3:30PM; Monday - Friday).
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to stand for 8 – 10 hours per shift and able to lift 25 - 50 lbs.
- Full-time positions include options for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), associate discount, and many more benefits!
Provides manual support in the fabrication of custom window treatments and related decorator items.
- Prepares and constructs custom decorating products and associated decorator items
- Participates in the fabrication of custom decorating items, including the operation of various machinery
- Meets established standards for quality and quantity of work produced
- Proficiently performs functions in the fabrication process
- Follows established quality procedures
- Performs other related tasks as assigned
- Requires the ability to understand and follow definite, simple instructions, verbally or orally
- Involves elementary use of numbers and arithmetic
- Requires ability to operate basic equipment and machinery
- Requires the ability to demonstrate proficiency and maintain the minimum required productivity assigned to the function
- Ability to determine which prescribed steps to take to resolve identified discrepancies
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the same or related tasks is preferable
- Sewing experience, use of sewing machine
Experienced Screen Printer For Local Apparel Decorating Company
We are seeking an experienced screen printer with knowledge and past experience using plastisol inks on all types of garments (t-shirts, sweatpants, athletic garments, etc) We use all M&R equipment. Our workday runs from 7am to 5pm Monday thru Friday, and some Saturdays during busier seasons. Qualifications are listed below. Pay is negotiable and will be based on experience. 30 day trial period to see if you're a good fit.
Must have past experience loading/unloading garments on press, setting up multi color screens, lining up multi color jobs, cleaning ink from screens.
Detail oriented. Must pay attention to customer orders and requests.
Must keep up in a fast paced team oriented environment.
Punctuality and good attendance is a must.
Willingness to meet deadlines and print jobs in a timely manner.
Experience in burning and reclaiming screens in a plus.
Must be flexible around the shop between printing and other shop related jobs.
Willing to mesh into our current workflow while also offering new or improved ideas on shop procedures.
Apply to job post, and call and ask for Chip Douglas @ 248-852-2700
Machine Operator - Blade Machine - Operator
Baumer of America is the leading Machine Engineering company for the Foam Industry in America. We offer our employees competitive compensation, benefits and a positive company environment.
We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATOR for our Blade Room to join our team at our facility located in Towaco, NJ! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- 1-3 Years previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to work with standard and metric systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent (oral and written) in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Sewing Machine Operator
Operate or tend sewing machines to perform garment sewing operations, such as joining, reinforcing, or decorating garments or garment parts. Include sewing machine operators and tenders who perform specialized or automatic sewing machine functions, such as buttonhole making or tacking.
The Onin Group is a Birmingham-based, privately held group of companies focused on people. Our core business is staffing, where we are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and rank as one of SIA's fastest growing largest staffing firms year after year. Onin Staffing is ranked #17 on SIA's list of Largest Industrial Staffing Firms in the US.
Production / Assembly Machine Operator
Federal Package Network is a preferred FDA registered cosmetics products manufacturer located in Chanhassen, MN. Our global customers can expect industry leading end to end solutions including R&D formulation, compounding, filling and retail ready packaging services.
We thrive on helping our customers succeed!
Assembly Machine Operator
Work Schedule: 2nd shift/Monday – Friday 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm or 3rd shift/ Monday – Friday 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
Entry level wage $12.50/hour plus shift differential. Increase your wages with our skill based career path!
Experienced applicants may earn higher starting wage, depending on experience.
- Operate an assembly, labeling, filling or blister machine or any combination alone or as part of a team
- Load raw materials into machines and remove, package and palletize finished goods
- Perform basic quality control checks on raw materials and finished goods
- Verbally communicate any issues with machines, quality of materials or finished goods
- May operate machinery to move pallets of raw materials, finished goods, compound components or barrels of bulk
- Use a computer to record and track production, raw materials used and time worked
- Understand and promote safety in all areas of the facility
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to accept direction and follow instructions
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Able to read and follow written standard work protocols
- Perform basic math such as counting
- Perform basic math using a calculator
- Basic computer experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to adapt and meet fluctuating priority changes
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime including weekends
- Prior experience in a manufacturing facility
- Prior experience operating an assembly machine or similar role
Equal Opportunity Employer
Advance your career with Federal Package! You will have the opportunity to inspire excellence and work with a fun team that strives every day to make a difference for our customers. Enjoy a competitive salary, bonus plan, and very generous benefits including paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, Roth and Traditional 401k safe harbor match, profit sharing and safety rewards.
US - Machine Operator - Level 2 - Lifting 30Lbs+, Machine Operation
(Candidates will be assisting Machinists with the following duties):
Measuring of products using calipers and other measuring tools
Moving chip bins from area to another
Candidates must be able to stand, walk, bend and reach on a consistent basis.
Lift/carry up to 30lbs with or without assistance.
Must have a high school diploma or GED + 6+ months of manufacturing experience required All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
Machine Operator - Packaging Machine - Req. ID 13021
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
To be considered, please apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the Automated Close-Out System, maintaining quality, and production objectives. Sample and monitor product quality coming off the system, making modifications as needed. Troubleshoot packaging system performance and quality issues, correcting, and stabilizing performance as issues occur.
- Basic computer and mechanical skills essential
- Strong communication and problem solving skills- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Production priority decisions relating to maintenance and quality.- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must pass our employment drug and background screens
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (Day or Night Shift)
- Must be able to stand during 12 hour shift.
14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
Paid 30 minute lunch and two paid 15-minute breaks
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K after 30 days
Paid Time Off after 45 days
To be considered, apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
Machine Operator / Automated Packaging Operator And Pick
Kelly Services is currently hiring for one of the country’s top manufacturers of medical devices. We are seeking motivated, hardworking and dedicated individuals to be a part of this team. Candidates will be working in climate controlled, clean room environment.
Job title: Production Operators Medical Manufacturing Company
Location: North Austin TX
First shift : $12.00
Second and Third $13.00
Will train on 8 Hour Shifts until January and will then move to 12 hour shifts.
Current shift: 1st shift 6:30am – 2:30pm 2nd shift 2:30pm – 10:30pm 3rd shift 10:30pm
- 6:30am 6AM – 6PM or 6PM – 6PM Mon Tues Wed and every other Thursday.
Future shift: 6AM- 6PM or 6PM- 6AM 4/3/3/4 shift 36 hours
- 1st week 48 hours- 2nd week
JOB DUTIES for Production Operators: - Making, filling, packaging and inspecting IV bags in a cleanroom environment.
Achieve production standards while operating equipment and follow GMP/SOP guidelines.
Responsible for accurate and timely documentation.
Follow safety, compliance and company policies.
Completed High School Diploma or GED - Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English
At least 6-12 months of solid work history
Wear scrubs/cleanroom gown
Ability to work in a standing position in a fast-paced environment and also be able to kneel, bend, squat, twist and lift up to 20 pounds
TESTING: Testing is 1.5 hours long but candidates will be with us 2 hours at ICU Medical. Monday
- 10am Tues/Wed/Thurs – 4:30pm This job is not be recruited out of the local branch For immediate consideration apply on-line or Email your resume to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org 585-430-9935 BH131
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator
We are seeking a Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Ability to use tape measurer, calipers, micrometers for precise measurements matching print specifications.
Fabrication of piece parts as per schematic under supervision of a Lead.
Ability to read blueprints and program machining equipment to produce required parts
Ability to use metal working manipulation machinery (brake, shear, saw, punch etc.).
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning machining equipment.
Maintain equipment in good working order and notify the Lead of malfunctions.
Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards.
Organize department and keep department clean.
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning new equipment.
Inspect equipment to ensure good working order and notify your Lead of malfunctions.
Notify the Lead of any unsafe conditions, practices and/or procedures observed.
Other duties as required.
This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies (i.e. respiratory protection) must be adhered to at all times while visiting, touring and/or working in the shop. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
Must be able to bend to reach low
Must be able to carry, lift, and transport equipment/material weighing up to 30 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
3 years min of experience in Press Brake Operations
Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes associated with manufacturing from raw materials to finished product.
Compensation based on experience!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!