Decorator Mannequin Job Description Sample
The Cakery is looking for a Cake Decorator who is versed in all forms of special order cakes. Wedding, fondant, sculpted, etc. we are a single location shop in beautiful downtown Burlingame.
Experienced person able to work in fast paced environment. Duties include decorating case cakes as well as special orders including wedding cakes. Good customer service skills are essential.
Tampa's premier cafe, bakery, deli and catering company since 1963--we're known for...Fresh ingredients. Hearty Servings. Some prepared traditionally. Some found nowhere else. All made with our signature touch.
Our friendly, can-do/will-do Cake Decorators know how to keep customers coming back again and again. Responsibilities include:
- Frost and decorate cakes and cupcakes
- Creatively customize cakes
- Assist customers
- Make scratch frostings
- Assist other prep stations as needed
We offer some of the best pay around. And our benefits for FT & PT staff include:
- Two weeks vacation pay
- Employee discounts
- Closed on Sundays (so you'll have time for family, rest, recreation or worship).
Plus we offer a comprehensive benefit plan for full time employees that includes:
- Individual medical coverage (Healthcare reform compliant) with a substantial employer contribution
- 401k plan with a company match
Also available through payroll deduction at very competitive rates: life, disability, dental, and, vision.
We have the following shifts available:
- First Shift between 4a and 2p Monday through Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Second Shift between 2p and 10p Monday through Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Coming Soon! Third Shift between 9p and 7a Sunday through Friday (35-45 hrs/week)
We seek a talented Cake Decorator who:
- Loves to work with the public
- Possesses at least two years (2) cake decorating experience (BOH) within the past five (5) years in a high-volume hotel, restaurant, banquet, or catering operation
- Expertly frosts and decorates cakes and works quickly and precisely
- Thrives in a busy, organized environment
- Seeks long-term employment---one year or more
- Understands that hospitality staff works when others are playing, especially on Saturdays and during the Holiday Season (Nov. 1 through Dec. 31)
- Welcomes a drug-free, smoke-free environment
- Agrees to a pre-employment background check (criminal and driving)
Tampa's premier cafe deli, and catering company since 1963. We offer a wide variety of food and services to please our guests. We are known especially for our hearty deli sandwiches, fresh salads, & scrumptious desserts. We're also widely recognized for our corporate catering.
We take tremendous pride in the food we serve. We work with the finest, freshest ingredients and endeavor to create an experience which pleases your senses. That philosophy has been the key to our success for over 50 years.
Baskin-Robbins in Wingfield Springs is looking for an experienced and skilled cake decorator! The position is part-time, and the hours are very flexible. The ideal candidate will be able to work 4-5 days a week for 6-7 hour shifts. The decorator may make his or her own hours between 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Baskin-Robbins has 8 brand standard signature cake designs, as well as a catalog of beautiful designs to choose from. The ideal candidate will have experience with aspects of these designs, such as various shell borders, streamers, balloons, and rosettes/florals. The ideal candidate should also have experience with decopac and be able to produce those creations. Lastly, the ideal candidate needs to be efficient and quick. Ice cream cakes melt!
Only skilled decorators need apply. Prefer 1+ years of decorating experience in a professional setting. This is an hourly position. Compensation will depend on experience.
Employer will provide all supplies needed for the job, including uniforms, piping tips, and any other equipment required.
Our full time cake decorator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: Providing excellent customer service, including greeting them and answering any questions our customers may have. Icing, frosting, decorating, packaging, labeling, pricing and merchandising bakery products for sale in multiple locations and cases in our bakery department.
Experienced Cake Decorator
We are seeking a talented, experienced cake decorator to become an integral member of our team! You will be responsible for creating detailed beautiful decorations on our cakes and desserts for sale and for customer orders.
- Ice and decorate cakes and desserts to be sold out of retail cases
- Ice and decorate cakes and desserts as ordered by customers, including catering orders
- Maximize sales potential through proper procedure of prepping and storing product
- Sell and communicate effectively with customers
- Comply with all health and safety codes
- Keep a clean, organized work environment
- Energetic and friendly charisma with staff and customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excel at creative cake decorating, including wedding cakes and specialty cakes
- Creative, and outgoing personality
Pay based on experience
Cake Decorator - 1St Shift
Perform various duties of cake decoration on a production line while utilizing decorating tools to produce quality ice cream cakes.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Creating borders
- Writing inscriptions
- Drawing characters from templates
- Decorating holiday and specialty items
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for this position:
- Must meet physical demands as outlined below
- Ability to follow directions
- Adhere to all safety and quality policies and procedures
- Punctual and reliable in work attendance
- Ability to work as a team player
- Previous cake decorating experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to read, write, and speak English proficiently
Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 50 lbs continuously
Founded by Robert Rich Sr. in 1945, Rich Products Corporation was born from an innovation – the world’s first non-dairy whipped topping. Mr. Rich’s pioneering spirit continues to guide the ongoing success of this family held company. The history of Rich Products has been marked by innovative breakthroughs, an unparalleled commitment to “Caring for Customers Like Only a Family CanTM,” and aggressive worldwide growth.
A Diversified Business and Product Offering
The founder of the non-dairy segment of the frozen-food industry, Rich’s is a leading supplier and solutions provider to the foodservice, in-store bakery and retail marketplaces. The company is the world leader in non-dairy toppings, icings and other emulsions. Other key product categories include cakes and desserts; pizza, bakery products; breads and rolls; shrimp and seafood; appetizers and snacks; BBQ; meatballs and pasta; and gluten-free and all-natural items.
Since 1945, Rich’s has been committed to developing food solutions that raise the bar on quality, convenience and efficiency for our customers. Our delicious innovations can be found in kitchens and bakeries around the world. With more than 50 locations spanning six continents, Rich’s today makes over 4,000 products sold across 100+ countries.
Rich’s takes great pride in our innovations and solutions that foster customers’ growth around the globe. We are recognized throughout the industry as passionate leaders and committed business partners.
How We Do Business
At Rich’s, we believe that it’s not just “what we do” that is important, but also “how we do it.” Rich’s carries on a tradition of doing business that has endured for decades.
Founded on the vision of a food industry pioneer and fortified by three generations of the Rich family, more than 10,000 associates and committed leadership team live by The Rich Promise: “We will treat our customers, our associates and our communities the same way. Like family.”
Bakers And Cake Decorator Associates Needed
*NOW HIRING* Store Front associates and Baristas
Full Steam Staffing is now hiring for our 85c Bakery and Cafe store location in Tukwila, WA.
Where: Tukwila, WA
Position: Bakers and Cake Decorators
Starting Pay for both positions: $14.00
Qualifications for Bakers and cake decorators
- Using measurements to ensure you have the correct measurements to bake the bread/cake
- Decorate the cakes
- Ensure product is cooked at the correct degrees and time
- Decorate the cakes
- Able to memorize different ingredients and designs
If you are interested, please apply online at www.fullsteamstaffing.com, click on job seekers and select apply now. You will need to register, please select our Tukwila/Seattle application. You will need to create a log in and password in order to begin the application.
Once you have finished our online process, please contact Kabrina at 206.273.7575 so she may confirm your interview time.
Full Steam is the driving force and parent company to six subsidiary brands that focus on recruiting, attracting and hiring top talent for an impressive array of Nationally recognized companies throughout the US.
Our mission is to provide our associates and clientele with the highest level customer service experience possible. Our philosophy and dedication to excellence has allowed us to build and retain long-lasting business partnerships.
Visit us on line or call to learn more about becoming an Associate or Client partner today!
Experienced Cake Decorator
Seeking FULL Time Cake Decorator.
Cake Decorator must be an experienced decorator who has creative and artful talents/abilities to create various trending designs and customer requests for custom cake designs as well as holiday designs and regular cake designs for the various cakes on regular display.
Experience in designing wedding cakes is also required. Most of the time customers will provide pictures of what they would like.
Dexterity is needed to use a variety of toppings ranging from chocolate granache, fondant, whip cream, butter cream, edible print-on "paper", frangipane, fresh fruit, almond paste, macaroon paste.
The person would also need experience in basic knowledge of sanitation.
On occasion the Decorator would need to work with the customer to fulfill the order requests.
Duties would include preparing icings, and cakes with various fillings, as well, when the cake preparer goes on vacation.
Knowledge of using a color spray machine and drawing on cakes by hand is also required.
Physical requirements- Walking, bending, twisting, squatting and various hand manipulations, plus lifting on occasion up to 25 Lbs., reaching above and at shoulder level and standing at least 8 hrs./day.
A health plan is available, as well as a Dental Plan and 401K Plan.
Salary dependent on experience.
To prepare finished bakery products from frozen or ready mixed dough; perform icing, filling, and decoration of designated items as assigned; assist baker in completion of pastry and bread items; to courteously assist customers with the selection and purchase of bakery items; stock and maintain merchandise levels.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Greet all customers and provide them with prompt and courteous service or assistance.
· Promote a neat and favorable store image to customers by contributing to efforts to keep your
department clean, attractive, well stocked and friendly.
· Thaw, proof, and bake products.
· Perform icing, filling, and decoration of designated item.
· Tray self-service bakery items for display case.
· Order supplies and ingredients when needed.
· Keep display cases and other merchandising areas stocked and properly faced at all times;
display merchandise in an attractive, appealing, neat, colorful manner.
· Rotate daily all merchandise in accordance to department policy and product code dates and
remove all out-of-code merchandise.
· Prepare special order requests as required.
· Handle damaged and spoiled products according to company policy and assist in controlling
the level of damaged goods.
· Perform general housekeeping and sanitation standards in compliance with store policy,
department standards and state and local health regulations on a regular ongoing basis.
· Follow weights and measures guidelines.
· Check equipment daily for proper performance.
· Track movement of sales on production sheets.
· Maintain shrink within acceptable parameters as set by ownership; take a complete and
accurate inventory weekly.
· Perform other duties as directed.
· Observe all store rules and company policies.
· Comply with company grooming and dress codes.
· Observe shift operating hours at all times as scheduled by the manager.
· Adhere to all local, state and federal health and civil code regulations. (i.e. wearing approved
hat or hair net, gloves, etc.)
· Comply with safety policies and procedures.
· Maintain good communications in the department and throughout the organization.
· Observe security standards by staying alert.
· Must be thoroughly familiar and willing to comply with all priorities and store policies
pertaining to the position, including punctual and reliable attendance.
· Must be able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, gross margins,
and apply these concepts of basic math in order to verify vendor invoice charges and counts.
· Must be able to accurately complete required reports including the daily sales report, inventory
counts, receiving logs, and cash accountability or cash reconciliation and audit forms.
· Must have the ability to read, write, analyze, interpret, and understand the English language
with sufficient proficiency.
· Must be knowledgeable in the various types of product carried in the department.
· Must be able to perform all duties and responsibilities in an efficient and satisfactory manner
that meets the minimum standards for productivity, accuracy, cleanliness, harmony and safety.
· Must be able to lift heavy objects occasionally.
· Must be able to climb a ladder to retrieve items from overhead racks and storage areas.
· Must be able to sweep and mop floors and lift and carry out trash containers to be emptied
outside the department.
· Must have sufficient physical mobility or agility to be able to respond quickly to fire or other
emergencies such as cleanup requests due to accidental spills or breakage of glass.
· Must be able to stock coolers and shelves and endure working under extreme temperatures in
refrigerated storage areas and near/around heated ovens.
· Must be able to work in an environment containing bakery ingredients including finely
powdered substances such as flour and spices without adverse or negative allergic
consequences that affect performance.
Brown's Super Stores is a family owned and operated supermarket chain of 11 Philadelphia area ShopRite supermarkets and 2 Fresh Grocer supermarket. The company was founded in 1988 by President and CEO Jeffrey Brown and is headquartered in Westville, New Jersey. The Company is well known for its state-of-the-art supermarkets that are spotlessly clean, offering a wide variety of fresh food, low prices and friendly customer service. All of the stores feature their authentic line of Brown's Chef's Market products. Brown's has been well recognized for its dedication to the communities it serves and was recognized for the past several years as The Best Employer in the Philadelphia region by the Philadelphia Business Journal and other publications. The White House has also acknowledged Brown's for its efforts in serving urban communities who lack affordable, fresh and healthy food. Learn more about Brown's at www.brownschefsmarket.com or friend us on Facebook.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!