Decorator Street And Building Job Description Sample
Maintenance Apartment Technician (Epa Ii/Cpo) - Retreat At Vintage Prk
The Service Technician reports to the Property Manager under the supervision of the Service Manager and performs general maintenance and repair to ensure apartment units and other property facilities are in good working order. Responsibilities include diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) units; electrical appliances, outlets, and light fixtures; plumbing, carpentry, and locks. The Service Technician follows a planned preventative maintenance schedule and follows up with residents after repairs are complete. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with preparing vacant apartment units for rental and also landscape and renovation projects.
The successful candidate will embody and work to reinforce MAA’s Core Values. Those values include:
- Appreciating the uniqueness of each individual
- Communicating openly and with integrity
- Embracing opportunities
- Doing the right thing at the right time for the right reasons
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives requests for service maintenance, prioritizes work orders and handles each in the most efficient manner.
- Examines and diagnoses problems with heating, ventilation and air conditioning units for property facilities. Determines the best method to repair or replace all or part of the unit. Makes repairs and/or replacements according to standard. Performs preventative maintenance on HVAC units by replacing filters, cleaning coils, etc.
- Repairs and replaces furnished kitchen appliances such as refrigerators, stoves, washers and dryers. May contact an outside vendor to make more advanced or severe repairs or replacements.
- Performs minor to moderate-level plumbing repairs, replacements, and/or installations including repairing leaks and removing clogs in sinks and toilets.
- Performs minor electrical repairs and replacement of light fixtures and related items.
- Repairs locks and other miscellaneous items.
- May perform painting projects ranging from full interior painting of property units to minor touch up and repair of walls and woodwork.
- May perform “make ready” projects for the preparation of vacant units available for prospective tenants.
- Cleans carpets as assigned.
- May perform swimming pool maintenance or other facility and/or landscape projects to ensure property aesthetics meet or exceed standards.
- Adheres to MAA safety and hazard communications programs, policies and procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Works irregular hours (evenings, weekends), including on-call and overtime hours, as required by the MAA 24-hour routine maintenance guarantee.
- Operates a motor vehicle to transport tools and materials between work sites.
- Attends and participates in technical training programs to maintain and enhance knowledge and skills.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- High school diploma/GED and one to three years of experience in facility maintenance and/or mechanical repair required
- HVAC experience required
- EPA Type II or Universal and/or Pool Certification required at hire or within 90 days of assuming the position. CAMT is required in Florida only
- Valid driver’s license from the state of residence required
- Associate’s degree in a related technical or mechanical field preferred
- Commercial maintenance experience with plumbing, electrical, and janitorial strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of heating and air conditioning unit maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair
- General knowledge of the repair and maintenance of appliances, lighting fixtures, and plumbing
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations and precautions
- Knowledge and skills to operate common and specialized tools for repairs and maintenance
- Ability to visually inspect units, grounds, and other aspects of the property to determine adherence to standards
- Skill and ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing with professionalism when interacting with tenants and property management
- Knowledge and skills to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, interpret and apply written instructions for repair and maintenance of equipment
- Attention to details
- Basic computer/technical skills to operate mobile computing or communications devices
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, bend, walk use hands and fingers to control objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear. The associate must be able to lift 50 pounds individually and up to 100 pounds with assistance devices (dollies, hand trucks, additional persons).
- Must be able to see and read to complete forms, read reports, and visually determine the correct working order of physical aspect of units and other property facilities. Frequently needs to see small details.
- While performing the duties of this job the associate primarily works in an outdoor environment exposed to adverse weather conditions as well as dirt and/or dust.
Apply through Zip Recruiter or this direct link:
Leasing Consultant - Retreat At Mesa Hills Apartments
JRK Residential Group has an immediate need for a Leasing Consultant to join our team at The Retreat at Mesa Hills Apartments, our luxury multifamily apartment building (752 units) located in El Paso, TX.
JRK is a dynamic and rapidly growing Real-Estate Investment firm that is comprised of a team of experienced professionals at all levels. Dedicated to providing value and service at the highest quality.
As a Leasing Consultant, you will help create the energy and enjoyment around our apartment homes. It starts with having a keen eye for discovering prospects requirements and matching those needs with their perfect apartment home.
What you'll do
• Execute leasing strategies and directives to ensure proper presentation, pricing, and promotional activity
• Greet prospects and tour market ready units
• Qualify prospects; determine needs, motives, and ability to rent
• Execute necessary marketing plan to drive prospect traffic
• Carry out the entire process from accepting applications to submitting completed paperwork for residency.
• Collect deposits and informs tenants of deposit policies
• Complete all move-in details
• Other duties may be assigned as needed
What you'll need:
• High-school graduate, College graduate preferred
• Previous multifamily leasing experience required
• A proven track record in leasing and/or sales
• Proficient in personal computer skills and in business-related computer software, including Microsoft Office and e-mail
• Excellent leadership, analytical and reasoning skills
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k and much more!
To apply for this position, please reply with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Registered Nurse Psychiatric Voluntary Retreat (Part Time)
This is a Night position Largo Medical Center is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic teaching institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now! For immediate consideration for this position, click here! The RN is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments Largo Medical Center utilizes complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to their patients. Computerized self-scheduling is available. Full-time is considered 36 hours per week, consisting of 3 x 12-hour shifts, including every other weekend. / Largo Medical Center / is a statutory teaching hospital with 12 residency programs. It consists of three campuses which offer one of the most comprehensive complements of services for patients in the Tampa Bay. Conveniently located in Largo, Florida - south of Clearwater and north of St. Petersburg. The location makes for a perfect coastal lifestyle! Education
Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred. Licensing/Certifications
Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
Current BLS Certification from the American Heart Association Qualifications * 1 year previous experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Title:Registered Nurse Psychiatric Voluntary Retreat (Part Time)
Location: *Florida-Largo-Largo Medical Center
- Indian Rocks*
Retreat Center Director
Principal Responsibilities: Alpine Meadows Retreat Center, located in Angelus Oaks, CA, is seeking a retreat center director to oversee all site operations, including sales and all site operations, including food service, hospitality and maintenance. Qualified candidates have significant hospitality experience and love the outdoors, working with people from all backgrounds and are kind, courteous and hospitable. The facility operates as a 380 bed retreat center from mid-August through May. During the summer months, it operates as Camp Mountain Chai, an overnight summer camp serving the Southern California Jewish community, with its own Director and staff. The strategic priorities for the Retreat Center Director are identifying new markets and groups, , increasing overall bookings and improving the client experience. This position reports to the Executive Director. Responsibilities__
Marketing and Business Development: * Create and implement a marketing program to increase Alpine Meadows Retreat Center visibility.
Develop and implement programs to expand local, and regional rentals of spiritual, religious, educational and business groups and identify and execute plans for expansion into complementary new markets.
Build partnerships and establish relationships with leaders of organizations in target markets.
Participate in promotional activities that expand the visibility of Alpine Meadows Retreat Center and convert new relationships into occupancy.
Increase occupancy and revenue levels Operational Leadership & Strategic Management: * Develop and implement a performance incentive system that encourages positive movement of all staff toward desired results.
Lead Alpine Meadows Retreat Center staff to ensure service excellence, proper facility maintenance, and seamless retreat center operation.
Recruit, hire, train and manage staff as needed to ensure operational success.
Maintain a work environment that attracts, retains, and motivates a diverse and top quality staff.
Evaluate all programs to assure consistent quality of services.
Ensure all visitors to Alpine Meadows Retreat Center enjoy a positive experience.
Work closely with finance operations manager to ensure accurate accounting and productivity reporting.
Oversee, and negotiate (when necessary), rental contracts and contractual relationships with customers.
Monitor supplier relationships and negotiate with suppliers (when necessary) to guarantee best supplier pricing and service consistent with efficient operations.
Prepare and manage a working budget; track regularly to ensure compliance.
Supervise facility maintenance, upkeep and improvements.
Develop/maintain relationships with federal, county and local agencies.
Coordinate with Camp Mountain Chai for summer camp and year-round activities.
Fulfill other responsibilities as required.
Director Qualifications * Demonstrate proven record of leadership, coaching, relationship and financial management in a personal service environment.
Possess a track record of effectively leading and expanding an organization's reach, growing its revenue and clientele, and working within a results-based environment.
Be action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative in approach to business planning.
Have a background in business development, sales and marketing (preferred).
Minimum of 10 years experience in hospitality industry Submit a resume, cover letter and references via email to: HR@AlpineMeadowsRetreats.com
Apline Meadows Retreats is the year-round retreat center associated with Camp Mountain Chai, a JCCA member camp. Date Posted: 10/13/2017 Title: Retreat Center Director
JCC:* Camp Mountain Chai
Location:* San Diego, CA
Maintenance Technician - Retreat At River Bend Apartments
JRK Residential has an immediate need for an experienced Maintenance Tech for a multifamily property in the Rocky Hill area. Must pass background check.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Grounds maintenance activities such as mowing lawns, trimming hedges, removing weeds, and raking and disposing of leaves and refuse, and maintaining sprinkler system
• Maintain and repair all equipment, furniture and fixtures within available financial resources
• Repair plumbing and electrical issues
• Help oversee and maintain HVAC systems
• Help maintain grounds cleanliness and curb appeal
• On-Call- address all maintenance emergencies in a timely fashion
• Maintain swimming pool(s) and equipment, including Saturday and Sunday as needed
• Assist with apartment turns
• Maintain tools and equipment
• Read and repair utility meters (if applicable)
• Treats all tenants with the highest level of concern and care
• Ensures that the Property is in compliance with all Local, State and Federal employment laws, including wage and hour, breaks, human rights and equal employment opportunities
• Help maintains safe working conditions for employees and residents, resolving safety concerns quickly
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality to ensure all essential duties are fulfilled to satisfactory level
• Other duties may be assigned as needed
• 2-5 years successful previous property maintenance experience
• HVAC/EPA Certification
• Self-motivated, responsible, accountable and mature
• Experience with light carpentry, electrical, and plumbing
• Painting experience
• Highest levels of honesty, integrity and ethics
• Ability to stand, climb stairs/ladders and walk property on an as needed basis
• Ability to use hands to handle tools, feel objects, or control machinery as outlined in job description
• Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl to complete daily tasks
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move 10Lbs., frequently, lift and/or move 25 Lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move 50 Lbs.
• Adequate vision capabilities to perform basic job function
• Ability to function in various weather and climate conditions
We offer numerous benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, short term disability, etc.
To apply for this position, please respond to this ad with your resume.
Project Coordinator, Quabbin Retreat
Title: Project Coordinator, Quabbin Retreat Location: US-MA-Petersham Facility: Heywood Medical Group
Department:* HMG QUABBIN IOP,27730 Regular or Temporary Position: Temporary
Position Control #:* 773028460101 Position Hours: 32 Shift: Day
Job Title:* Project Coordinator, Quabbin Retreat
Location:* Petersham, Massachusetts
Posted Date:* 11/13/2017
Hair Stylist - Retreat Village
Great is who we are and what we do At Great Clips, we know that stylists like you are most happy when they re cutting hair, so at a Great Clips salon, that s exactly what you get to do Want to be the best stylist in town? At Great Clips, that can happen.
Want to be a salon manager or trainer or a member of an artistic design team? Yep, at Great Clips, you can make that happen, too . Your talent. Our support.
Join a company with lots to offer. Whether you re a new (or about to be new) stylist, or you re an experienced stylist looking for your next career move, you ll have the chance to: Make money right away with a guaranteed base wage Receive incentives and recognition for a job well done Cut hair for an immediate customer base Get ongoing training and career advancement Work flexible schedules Learn the latest trends and advanced skills Sounds good, right?
Then we want to hear from you At Great Clips, there s no rule that says you can t soar with scissors. Go do what you love doing with a great brand. Join our team of stylists today.
Similar keywords: Cosmetology, Hair Stylist, Hairstylist, Hairdresser, Salon, Esthetician, Hospitality, Cosmetologist, Barber Location Information: Retreat Village 232 Retreat Village Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 Associated topics: barberos, braiders, cosmetologist, embalmer, embalming, hair, medical, nail technician, skin care specialist, threader
Temporary Maintenance Assistant - The Retreat
We are seeking a Maintenance Assistant who is responsible for assisting in the maintenance and repair of buildings, as well as maintains the grounds of the property. Responsible for completing tasks assigned by the supervisor, which could include but is not limited to the duties listed below.
This is a temporary position, lasting the length of the turn season. Essential Duties and
Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from supervisor.
Paints interior walls, as needed. Assists in the maintenance and general repairs of the buildings' exterior and interior Systems. Replaces worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in maintenance equipment.
Assists other departments with moving furniture and unloading and storing supplies. Prepares apartments for occupancy in accordance with apartment turnover protocols. Performs duties outlined in the ACC BOSS program.
Keeps property grounds clean. The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
Other duties as assigned. To be successful in this position, you should have: High school diploma or equivalent.
And/or one to three months related experience. Operation of various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently Ability to use small power tools and hand tools. SDL2017
Co-Manager For Retreat Center
Hale Akua Garden Farm is a gorgeous eco-retreat center, health retreat and certified organic farm, overlooking 30 miles of untouched Maui coastline. It is located in the pristine valley of Huelo, just outside of Haiku - a valley far removed from GMO corn pollen, gasoline fumes and pesticide contamination present on the other side of the island. We host both individuals, families, couples and small groups who come to unwind, reconnect with their deeper selves, get healthy., study yoga and learn about organic gardening if they so desire. We also host retreats where retreat participants can expand their skills in communication, massage, beneficial health practices, yoga, meditation, art and dance. They too can also study about organic gardening during their retreat break times. The center also had a 60 foot swimming pool, several hot tubs and a sauna in addition to beautiful gardens and farm fields. We are seeking to ensure that the retreat center functions well with an excellent guest experience. Because guests usually always include a weekend in their stay, this job that the manager live and sleep here at least five days per week. Workdays for the job are Tues-Saturday or Sun-Thurs.
In order to be successful in this job, we require that the person has had experience with taking at least some retreat, whether weekend or weeklongs in his or her life, and, as a result, has come understanding of the kind of people who come to retreats. The job is on site in a rural area. As a result, if during a weekend, if the toilet overflows on the weekend, or a fuse is blown or a GFI needs to be reset etc., or a screen door has fallen off or pool or hot tub chemicals need to be balanced, that manager will know how to analyze and possibly fix this problem. Most of the time Monday through Friday, these problems are handled by other staff members, but skill in these areas is very helpful on the weekends.
This is a training position, where you will work with the our other staff to eventually graduate to a full time co-managing position. Applicant must have moderate-to-good computer skills and have an ability to learn more. Communication training is provided as part of this job, but prior communication training is considered a big plus. Compassionate Communication (NVC), the kind we provide, an excellent tool for anyone wishing to communicate effectively in life as well as help manage our hospitality program.
Sales training is also provided, as needed. Manager must be healthy and able to carry up to 40 lbs. No smokers need apply.
Residency required on site and pay a very small amount of rent.
Hours fluctuate between 9:00am-5:00pm and 12:00pm-8:00pm with other co-manager, Tues-Sat or Sun-Thurs alternating with other Co-Manager. Some additional on-call hours required after 8:00pm during the week, dependent on guest schedule and one day per weekend, dependent on guest schedule. (Usually very little guest demand after hours.) Flexibility is a must.
$16/hour - 40 hours/week; 100% Paid Health Insurance, Dental, PTO, provided.
Hours are generally 9:00am-5:00pm but may shift sometimes when coordinating with other guest services manager. Some additional paid on-call hours required after 8:00pm during the week or on the weekend, dependent on guest schedule. (Usually very little guest demand after hours.) Flexibility is a must.
Only serious applicants need apply, that want to grow with this beautiful, pristine health retreat, eco-retreat center and certified organic farm.
Our full time cake decorator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: Providing excellent customer service, including greeting them and answering any questions our customers may have. Icing, frosting, decorating, packaging, labeling, pricing and merchandising bakery products for sale in multiple locations and cases in our bakery department.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!