Deep River Job Description Sample
Part-Time Mental Health Professional
Advanced Correctional Healthcare, Inc. has been certified as a Great Place to Work® by Fortune Magazine!
Position: Part-Time Mental Health Professional (LMHC, LISW, LPC, LCPC, LSW, LCSW)
Facility: Poweshiek County Jail
Location: Montezuma, IA
Hours: 2 hours per week
The Mental Health Professional is responsible for providing mental health services to detainees while working directly with clients, team members, and facility staff, and maintaining a professional relationship with all staff and detainees.
Provide mental health assessment and evaluation of detainees referred by facility staff or identified by prescreening (booking or nursing).
Provide individual and/or group therapeutic services.
Assist custody and medical staff in the monitoring of mental health for referred detainees.
Coordinate with custody and medical staff in the management and treatment of detainees with mental health and/or behavioral concerns.
Monitor and provide therapeutic support of segregated/isolated detainees.
Support and supplement the activities of county mental health services in the stabilization of at-risk detainees.
Coordinate with county mental health services for continuity of care and discharge planning via sharing of pertinent patient information.
Complete documentation of assessment and treatment, as well as maintain records for referral tracking and CQI.
Facilitate training on mental health-related issues as requested.
Adhere to work schedule.
Master's degree in a behavioral/social science field (e.g., Psychology, Social Work) from an accredited college or university and current licensure with clinical specialty in the state from the appropriate state licensing board.
Must be able to practice independently.
Coursework and professional experience that indicates knowledge of mental health counseling, group and individual psychotherapy, diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, psychological assessment techniques, crisis intervention, and mental health consultation.
Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance
ACH provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Follow these links to learn more about equal employment opportunity, the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, or the Family and Medical Leave Act.
Share Share Part-time Mental Health Professional with Facebook Share Part-time Mental Health Professional with LinkedIn Share Part-time Mental Health Professional with Twitter Share Part-time Mental Health Professional with Google+ Share Part-time Mental Health Professional with a friend via e-mail
Are you looking for a company with flexible scheduling to demonstrate your merchandising, customer service and organizational skills? Lawrence Merchandising has a great opportunity for you!
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is a visual merchandising company that services many of the nation's top retailers and brands. We are always seeking Part time Merchandisers to support our growing client base!
What will I be doing?
As a Part time Merchandiser, you will help ensure client satisfaction by:
Signing up to be a contact for us when merchandising services are available in retailers near your home. Check in daily to opt-in on projects as they come available in your area. The amount of projects available depends on your location. Some locations have continuous weekly projects, others will vary. Servicing your local retail stores by completing projects in a timely manner, and always delivering quality.
Project tasks vary, but could include stocking, implementing plan-o-grams, visual merchandising, resets, product cut-ins, audits, and developing strong relationships with store personnel.
Watch this brief video for more information about the Merchandiser position.
Is LMS for you?
LMS has ongoing nationwide weekly and monthly services and many additional projects available on a first come, first served basis. This position includes variable hours, depending on the territory you are assigned to and the needs of the business.
There may be time periods where projects are not available. This completely depends on your territory.
You will be expected to be flexible to the needs of our business, as we continually strive to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
FLEXIBILITY! The position is truly flexible! No evenings and weekends are required.
GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE! Build a career in Merchandising by gaining retail experience.
INDEPENDENCE! Work independently but have access to a helpful and responsive LMS team.
At LMS you are not an independent contractor, you are a W2 employee and receive all associated benefits such as Employee referral bonus program, and 401(k) to those who qualify.
Merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
Ability to stand with varied movement for up to 5 hours at a time, ability to regularly lift up to 5 pounds (and up to 20 pounds on rare occasions), fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes, manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation
Access to internet, printer, and camera phone (digital camera acceptable)
Access to a PC or Mac that runs Internet Explorer 11 or later, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
Access to Adobe Acrobat Reader (or ability to download)
Preferred: Some projects require access to a smartphone or tablet to participate in the services.
How to Apply
- Fill out an application by clicking the "Apply for this job online" button to be considered further
What is a Retail Merchandiser? For answers to this question, please visit http://www.lmsvc.com/careers/working-as-a-merchandiser.html.
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Now hiring full-time Dietary Aides to join our team. Position can be full or part-time to meet your needs.
Shifts available: * 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM* 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
If you have a strong work ethic and take great pride in your work - we want to hear from you! Apply Today!
Under supervision of the Dietary Services Manager and on-site direction of the Cook, the Dietary Assistant provides assistance and support in the delivery of dietary services. Functions within strictly defined written procedures and verbal instructions with little or no latitude for variation or change.
Must be willing to complete the following during new hire orientation:
Food, Safety, and Sanitation Study Courses
Modified Diet Training
Demonstrated skills in quantity food preparation and service.
Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
Perform various food preparation/covering/labeling tasks as assigned.
Prepare and serve beverages per recipes and according to temperature recommendations.
Set up trays and food service carts accurately and timely.
Neatly arrange tray and/or table settings with proper tableware, condiments, and tray card.
Serve meals to residents, in accordance with established schedules, dietary procedures, and residents' rights/quality of life principles.
Assist in the delivery of nourishment's/supplements to specified residents as scheduled.
Assist in maintaining tray cards accurately, orderly, and sanitary making changes as directed.
Assist in maintaining dry storage areas by monitoring temperatures and handling the unpacking, dating, and rotating of food and non-food supplies as directed.
Clear tables and remove dishes/trays from dining room to dishwashing room.
Scrape/empty soiled dishes, disposing of waste according to procedure.
Properly load dish machine and operate automated dishwashing solution dispensing system.
Record proper operating temperatures and sanitizing agent parts per million.
Supervise travel of dishes through dish machine.
Unload dish machine and sorts clean dishes.
Wash/sanitize items by hand as necessary.
Follow oral and written directions.
Attend in-service training programs for Food Service employees.
Follow all facility safety policies and procedures.
Accept assigned duties in a cooperative manner.
Assume accountability for data contained in the employees' handbook.
Perform other related duties as directed by his/her supervisor.
Perform all duties assigned in an effective, timely and professional manner.
Observe infection control procedures related to the Dietary Department.
Follow Residents' Rights policies at all times.
Delegation of Authority
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
Follow menus and prepare food and beverages
Organize duties to complete tray service in a timely manner
Assure kitchen equipment and surfaces are clean and sanitized according to dietary procedures
Store food in compliance with dietary procedures
Position reports to: Dietary Services Manager
Position Supervises: None
Housekeeping / Laundry Aide
Now hiring Housekeeping / Laundry Aide to join our team.
Daytime hours available; Position is part-time or as needed.
Under direction and supervision of the Housekeeping or Laundry Supervisor, the Housekeeping / Laundry Aide performs scheduled housekeeping tasks according to regulations, policy and procedure with the purpose of maintaining the facility and furnishings in clean serviceable condition as well as full range of laundry services to maintain clothing and linen supplies in clean serviceable condition. Functions within strictly defined practices and procedures with little latitude for variation or change.
Essential Functions and
Perform general cleaning tasks such as sweeping, dusting, washing windows, vacuuming and shampooing carpets, cleaning upholstery, cleaning light fixtures, cleaning bathroom fixtures.
Perform floor care such as dust-mop, wet-mop, spot-mop, and strip/seal/wax/buff.
Empty trash containers, replace liners as appropriate and dispose of trash in proper receptacle.
Dispense soap, paper towels, tissue and other supplies to resident rooms and general use areas.
Follow material safety data sheets (MSDS).
Use chemicals and supplies according to instructions and with proper protective equipment; report any problems immediately.
Operate housekeeping and laundry equipment safely, according to instructions and with proper precautions.
Perform cleaning procedures in accordance with facility policy.
Observe waste disposal procedures in accordance with facility policy; follow directions.
Assist in proper care of housekeeping and laundry equipment.
Identify and report any equipment malfunction to supervisor or maintenance department as appropriate.
Report any observed area in poor repair to supervisor.
Use housekeeping and laundry supplies efficiently.
Perform related duties or projects as assigned by supervisor.
Gather soiled laundry from various locations throughout the facility and transport to laundry area according to established procedures and schedules.
Sort soiled laundry by color, fabric, type, etc., and prepare for washing by pre-soaking/spotting as needed and according to established procedures.
Load washers and dryers to proper capacity, set proper cycle/time/temperature, dispense proper detergents/chemicals or set dispensing equipment, according to procedures and instructions.
Neatly fold/hang/stack items from dryer specific to different types of items, fabric content, size; recognize items in need of ironing and irons them.
Recognize items in need of repair or beyond repair; mends items in need of mending; "withhold" items beyond repair/in need of replacement and reports to supervisor.
Distribute clean laundry to general storage areas and resident rooms according to established procedures and time frames, and in accordance with residents' rights and facility loss/theft control practices.
Maintain washers/dryers/other equipment and laundry area in clean, proper operating condition according to established schedules and procedures.
Perform established infection control, universal precautions, and safety procedures in a) transporting/handling/processing/storing soiled and clean laundry; b) use and storage of laundry and cleaning chemicals; and, c) disposal of refuse and waste materials
Follow material safety data sheets (MSDS).
Follow schedules for the laundry department.
Follow laundry procedures in accordance with facility policy.
Follow waste disposal procedures in accordance with facility policy.
Functional literacy in spoken and written English.
Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
EOE / AAP Veterans and Disabled
Truck Service Onsite Technician
TA Truck Service Onsite Technician
These positions are for our Onsite Mobile Maintenance location on our customer's properties. The onsite position is primarily an independent working position Monday-Friday. This candidate must be able to work without direct supervision. Our scope of service with each customer is different.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Trailer Technician (DOT qualified and able to perform all trailer repairs)
- Experienced Diesel Technician- (DOT qualified and able to diagnose and perform all tractor repairs) excluding tires and pm services
These positions do not include road calls.
TA Truck Service (Travel Centers of America & Petro) is looking for Diesel Mechanics/Technicians who are highly motivated and career minded who want to come grow with us! We provide accurate, efficient service to customers by troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing heavy-duty trucks in a reasonable and responsible manner (All makes and models). We offer the only national truck repair and maintenance warranty program in the Travel Center Industry. We provide Freightliner training free of charge!
Responsibilities of Position
Able to work a flexible shift
Able to work in a fast paced work environment
Maintain the safety of both our customers and employees
Free Hands on and Online Computer Training for all types of Trucks and Trailers
Continuous training offered
Prescription Drug Plan
401K *Paid vacations and holidays
Short-term and long-term disability
and much more!
High School Diploma or GED * Willingness to work a flexible schedule
Valid driver's license
At least 2 years Medium Heavy Duty experience
DOT Physical and CDL certification
Job number: 2335694
Category: Truck Service Center
Location: IA, Brooklyn, 4124 V18 Road
Assistant General Manager - Restaurant
The Restaurant Assistant General Manager (AGM) provides the vital support to the Restaurant General Manager in the leadership for the marketing and operations functions for the Restaurant Profit Center. This includes the hiring/staffing, training, development, and supervision of the staff to maximize the Restaurant's profitability by building and maintaining a strong loyal customer base within company policies.
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for all Restaurant functions while managing the shift(s). It is expected that the Assistant General Manager will work in concert with the General Manager to the build and maintain a strong, dynamic Restaurant team by communicating a clear vision and give direction on marketing, personnel, financial/P&L, operational, accounting, and site appearance issues. Assures the profit center meets or exceeds its budgeted and is maintained to company standards.
Job number: 2409785
Category: Assistant General Manager - Restaurant
Location: IA, Brooklyn, 4124 V18 Road
Cook - Full Time - Aramark Food Services
Status: Fulltime - Every other weekend required
The Cook is responsible for cooking and preparing food according to recipes and production guidelines while adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. The Cook should safely handle knives and equipment such as grills, fryers, ovens, broilers, etc. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
GRMC partners with Aramark to provide our food services. Click on the link below to apply . Please do not apply through the GRMC website.
Vice President, Nursing And Clinical Services
CEO, UnityPoint Health Grinnell Regional Medical Center
Directors, Managers, Leaders as assigned
Communication and Relationship Building
- Serves as a role model for UPH – Grinnell professional nurses and demonstrates exceptional customer service.
- Maintains an open, honest, collaborative relationship with employees, the Medical Staff and the community.
- Produces cogent and persuasive written materials integrating data to address nursing, health care, and organizational issues.
- Articulates views in a manner that promotes effective partnerships and cohesive working relationships amongst the heath care team.
- Collaborates with academic centers with a focus on future recruitment, new program development and possible provision of faculty opportunities to those institutions.
Knowledge of the Health Care Environment
- Serves as liaison with providers to determine patient care services, procedures, protocols, and policies
- Serves as the nursing administrative representative to the Medical Staff structure, supporting patient care services, procedures, and policies.
- Directs clinical operations and initiatives that support nurse sensitive patient care outcomes
- Facilitates the conduct, dissemination and utilization of research and evidenced based practice to create a data driven nursing practice environment.
- Integrates appropriated technology to meet the needs of professional nursing, patient care and enhanced patient and staff safety.
- Represents and advocates for patient care in all areas of UPH – Grinnell
- Demonstrates openness to ideas, viewpoints, and beliefs to optimize patient care and foster leadership growth and development
- Actively identifies and mentors new leaders to promote successful nursing succession planning. Including for one’s own position.
- Sets the direction for the Professional Nurse Practice Model
- Maintains awareness of applicable laws and/or regulations. Remains current on law/regulation changes, accreditation bodies recognizing implications to the organization and recommends courses of action to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrates the ability to consistently meet the work schedule of this position.
- Participates in and contributes to professional and community activities outside the health system.
- Constructs a workforce that reflects population diversity and promotes culturally competent care.
- Responsible for acquiring and allocating human, material, and financial resources for specific functions and processes. (C)
- Establishes and is accountable for quality, service, growth, and cost targets. (C)
- Evaluates outcomes and data in order to continuously improve operational processes, procedures, and systems. ( C )
- Supports physician agreements where applicable (O)
- Demonstrates business acumen in human resource management, strategic planning, and marketing decisions to enhance patient care decisions.
- Performs other functions and duties as assigned or due to extenuating circumstances.
- This position may be assigned a specific mission to address in an emergency situation to assist in disaster response and recovery as part of the UPH-DM Hospital Emergency Incident Command System. Situations of a critical nature may require an individual to perform multiple tasks until additional support can be obtained.
- Masters Degree required; MSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Five years of progressively more responsible management experience with demonstrated results in improving performance.
- Previous experience in an executive director role desirable.
- Previous clinical experience in a hospital setting is required.
- Demonstrated experience as an excellent communicator and developer of people and programs.
- RN licensure in the State of Iowa is required.
- Must function effectively under stress
- Works independently and autonomous fashion while being linked to a broader delivery system and management team.
- Ability to communicate effectively in an individual or group setting using excellent verbal, non-verbal, and written skills
- Ability to direct others and exercise judgment in problem or crisis situations
- Excellent analytic and perceptual abilities
- Must be highly self motivated and self directed
- Ability to set priorities and possess good organizational abilities without direct supervision
- Must be able to demonstrate creative and innovative solutions
- Must be able to communicate with people from diverse professional, educational and lifestyle backgrounds
Respiratory Therapist Or Critical Care Paramedic - Full Time - Nights
Hours: Nights - 7pm -7am
The Registered Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for providing respiratory care services in accordance with physician's orders, & departmental policies & procedures. The RRT utilizes judgment to assess & provide treatment inclusive of therapeutic gases, aerosols & humidity, airway clearance techniques & rehabilitation, pulmonary function testing, EKG's, EEG's, ventilator care, & codes/traumas.
Must be a graduate of an AMA accredited respiratory therapy school; have current Iowa licensure; & be registered with the National Board for Respiratory Care. Current ACLS & PALS required. NRP is recommended
The Critical Care Paramedic provides patient care as defined by the Iowa Department of Public Health scope of practice for Paramedics and/or Critical Care Paramedics and as authorized by the Medical Director. Participates in Patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with other health care team members. Collaborates with physicians and other healthcare workers to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care while maintaining standards for professionalism in the clinical setting. Special focus will be on providing Respiratory Care services including bur not limited to: nebulizer treatments, EKGs, ABGs and airway management for codes/traumas/sedation, ventilator and bi-pap set-up and management, application of Holter monitors and evaluation of home oxygen needs. May float to other clinical units to provide patient care within the capacity of your scope of practice. Qualifications: Must have current State of Iowa Paramedic Certification with CCP certification (Critical Care Paramedic) and be current in ACLS. PALS and NRP certification current or complete within first year of employment.
Director Of Development
Essential Functions and
- History of the understanding, appreciation and support for charitable causes.
- Appreciation of the charitable mission of today’s hospitals and healthcare.
- Appreciation for and ability to relate to diverse , groups and individuals.
- Ability to plan, budget, implement, and evaluate GRMC Foundation programs.
- Appreciation for traditions and heritage of GRMC.
- Maintain a portfolio of active names.
- Organize major and annual gifts, endowments and cultivation programs of major donors using a variety of methods including personal visits, involving other staff, administration, board members and friends.
- Identify prospective planned giving prospects within the major gift prospects, and work cooperatively with the CEO in cultivating and securing planned gifts.
- Plan appropriate stewardship programs for major donors.
- Participate as a full member of the GRMC Foundation team in planning, organizing and coordinating annual fundraising activities and events.
- Attendance at evening and weekend events as needed.
- Demonstrates initiative to improve quality and customer service by striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Integrates and demonstrates FOCUS values and Expectations for Personal and Service Excellence to guide professional behaviors, while adhering to the policies and procedures of GRMC.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities; be open and objective to other’s views; give and welcome feedback; contribute to positive team goals; and put the success of the team above own interests.
- Practice reflects knowledge of HIPAA, JCAHO, OSHA and other federal/state regulatory agencies guiding healthcare.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a related area of charitable philanthropic work (including major gifts experience) or sales/marketing background of similar tenure.
- Excellent verbal and written skills including experience with e-mail, fundraising software, and digital communication.
- Experience in organizing, recording and retrieving important data and facts, including web based sources.
- Basic understanding of, or interest in, laws and regulations regarding charitable giving.
- Ability to function as a recognized leader within a diverse team of individuals at GRMC.
- Proven track record of interacting with and securing major gifts from individual and corporate donors.
- Knowledge of developing and securing grants from foundations and corporations.
- Experience in developing and successfully implementing a major gift plan for GRMC, including the building of endowment funds as part of those plans.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!