Deerfield Beach Job Description Sample
- Salary up to $150,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs, flexible scheduling etc.
- This is direct hire role.
- Provide thought leadership in the design of network infrastructure services to meet current and future business requirements and operational objectives.
- Design, deliver, document and communicate Network architecture for Cloud or on-premise environments with a focus on standard design patterns, growth, performance and scalability.
- Partner across various IT and business teams to provide insight and technology recommendations that result in enterprise solutions that solve critical business problems
- Identify operational risks and plans to mitigate.
- Ensure strategies, standards, and reference architectures are consistent and integrated across IT domains.
- Provide level 3 support as needed to resolve the most complex and/or business impacting issues.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Required. CCDE or CCIE preferred.
- Strong experience in Cisco and F5 platforms, TCP/IP, MPLS, Routing, Switching, Load Balancers, Wireless controllers, Firewall, VPN, EIGRP,OSPF, BGP, QOS and Carrier WAN/Metro/Internet circuits.
- Strong experience with WAN Optimization & Performance monitoring (Riverbeds, Solarwinds, etc)
- Experience with implementing SD-WAN in a hybrid cloud environment with AWS Virtual Private Cloud.
- Strong experience with converged infrastructure that incorporates network, storage, systems and virtualization technologies.
- Experience with Voice and Telco technologies in a large enterprise environment.
- Advanced WAN/LAN network troubleshooting skills including packet and performance analysis
- Experience supporting a Contact Center Environment is an added benefit.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Cloud Computing Engineering, concepts, service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), deployment models, practical implementations and future trends
- Knowledge of Virtual Machines (VMWare, Hyper V, KVM or other hypervisor software)
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Operate machining equipment to machine raw material and or parts per drawings.
- Inspect all machined material and parts in order to ensure they meet the required standards.
- Assist in the maintenance of all machining equipment and tools
- Attend all “Toolbox Talks” and all other safety training required.
- Properly handle nonconforming products as required by procedure
- Adhere to all safety practices, policies and procedures
- Exhibit good working habits at all times
- Any other duties as assigned by management or as develop due to business necessity and growth.
- Min. 3 yrs experience in set-up, operation and maintenance of lathes, mills, and drill presses
- Proficient in the use of measuring tools such as micrometers (outside and inside), dial bore gages, calipers, etc.
- Ability to hold tight tolerances.
- Must have proficient measuring skills
- Practical math skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and machine parts accordingly
- Strong industrial safe work practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Heavy industrial experience
- Be hands on, assertive and self starter
- Ability to handle multiple projects under pressure in a fast pace environment in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
Host/Hostess - Max's Grille
A Boca Raton institution is going strong after 25 years. Max’s Grille still has what it takes to keep the dining room and the best patio bar in Boca buzzing. The menu elevates traditional American favorites to a new level of contemporary delicacy. Our staff is dedicated, friendly, and professional. If you want to join a winning team, please come in.
Please apply in Person - Daily: 2:00 - 5pm
404 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Join our growing team and see for yourself why Rapoport's Restaurant Group, Inc. has received over 80 awards including the Community Excellence Award and the Dream Big Small Business of the Year Award.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them of specials and soups.
· Treats guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction.
· Takes names on a waiting list.
· Runs the floor plan board.
· Observes tables and keep track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.
· Takes guest information and quotes wait to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
· Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area.
· Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
· Interacts with guests during their stay and as they depart the restaurant to ensure a positive dining experience.
· Fills to go orders, if applicable.
· Maintains restrooms throughout shift.
· Other duties as directed.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Must possess excellent communication skills (verbally interacts with management, servers, team members, and guests.)
· Must be able to read, write and determine wait time based on the restaurants procedures.
· Must visually scan restaurant for clean, unoccupied tables.
· Must have strong organizational skills.
· Must be multi-task oriented.
· Possess working knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
404 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
What We Offer:
Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
NO TELEPHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES. Only local candidates will be contacted; there is no relocation for this position.
We Encourage a Diverse Workforce: Rapoport’s Restaurant Group believes that a diversified group of associates contributes to a culture of values, team spirit and company growth. We feel this helps us to adapt to and embrace the diverse cultures and beliefs of our customers and the communities in which we live, work and do business in. If you’re looking for a company that respects your unique merits, professionalism, and skills, we’d like to talk to you.
We Encourage a Diverse Workforce: Rapoport's Restaurant Group believes that a diversified group of associates contributes to a culture of values, team spirit and company growth. We feel this helps us to adapt to and embrace the diverse cultures and beliefs of our customers and the communities in which we live, work and do business in. If you're looking for a company that respects your unique merits, professionalism, and skills, we'd like to talk to you.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. RRG conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment discrimination laws.
Server - Max's Grille
• Basic mathematical skills • Basic reading and writing skills • Basic computer skills • Excellent communication skills • Must be multi-task oriented • Knowledge of workplace safety procedures • Must be able to suggestively sell food and beverage items • Must be of legal age according to State regulations to serve alcohol
Barback - Max's Grille
If you're looking to MAKE GOOD MONEY and work in an exciting, upbeat and professional environment then this job is for you! Join our growing team and see for yourself why Rapoport's Restaurant Group, Inc. has received over 80 awards including Restaurant Hospitality magazine as one of the RH 25: Coolest Multi-Concept Companies in the United States.
As a Barback for Max's Grille you will be expected to (but are not limited to the following):
- Assist in bar setup and opening, as well as closing
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Stocking the bar stations to par, and maintaining a par level of liquor bottles.
- Maintain clean glassware as needed.
- Become completely familiar with the liquors and beers sold in the bar.
- Greet all guests promptly and courteously.
- Ability to assist and focus attention on bartenders and servers needs, remaining calm and courteous.
- Think clearly, quickly, maintain concentration, and make concise decisions.
- Ability to perform the job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively
- Other duties as directed.
- The physical ability to walks and stand during entire shift.
- The physical ability to continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, wipe and remain stationary for long periods of time.
- The physical ability to be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- You must be of legal age to serve liquor according to state law.
404 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
NO TELEPHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES. Only local candidates will be contacted; there is no relocation for this position. Immediate Opening.
We Encourage a Diverse Workforce: Rapoport's Restaurant Group believes that a diversified group of associates contributes to a culture of values, team spirit, and company growth. We feel this helps us to adapt to and embrace the diverse cultures and beliefs of our customers and the communities in which we live, work and do business in. If you're looking for a company that respects your unique merits, professionalism, and skills, we'd like to talk to you.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. RRG conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment discrimination laws. We are a Drug Free workplace and participate in E-Verify.
Manager, Technology Transformation
JM&A Group is one of the largest independent providers of finance and insurance (F&I) products in the automotive industry. For nearly 40 years, the company has helped automobile dealers achieve unsurpassed levels of performance. JM&A Group provides more than 3,800 dealerships with a variety of products and services, such as new and used vehicle protection plans, pre-paid maintenance plans and GAP protection programs. Among JM&A Group's competitive advantages is its robust training and consulting services for F&I professionals, and the company is actively evolving to meet consumer preferences to remain a market leader and a partner of choice.
The Manager, Technology Transformation has accountability for aligning business strategies with Technology Investment opportunities, inclusive of platforms, systems, automation and data solutions. Overall responsibilities include:
Driving processes, tools and insights to align business objectives and define a multi-year technology investment roadmap
Creation, delivery and maintenance of JM&A's overall Data Strategy
Working with leadership across the organization to inject ideas and opportunities, and help to define department objectives aligning with the strategic direction
Driving change management, skills and process evolution across the organization
Identifying and spearheading system and process automation needs throughout JM&A
Championing innovation, leveraging our data assets and automation opportunities in pursuing differentiating offerings
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Technology Strategy Responsibilities
Explore industry and technology trends impacting technology strategy
Ensure JM&A technology strategy is aligned with business, enterprise and IT strategies
Communicate technology strategy, progress, successes and learnings
Partner with business stakeholders in identifying technology investments supporting departmental goals and objectives
Prioritize technology investment dollars in alignment with strategies and opportunities
Own technology roadmap artifacts, processes and communication
Identify, sponsor and/or engage in innovation opportunities, pursuing leading trends and technology solutions in collaboration with R&D and Technology team members
Data Strategy Responsibilities
Data leadership for the organization: understand the business opportunities and define a future vision to leverage data as an asset in supporting growth, enhanced intelligence and efficiency opportunities
Data evangelist: be the go-to-person, consulting various departments in understanding and envisioning the possibilities of data enablement
Develop, define and streamline a data management process and standard for the business
Define objectives, opportunities and pragmatic growth plans for data technology investments, people skill, capability and capacity evolutions
Own the definition, implementation and management of necessary process and governance models
Responsible for ownership of data technology roadmap and alignment with business investment opportunities
Possess and maintain necessary data acumen, including trends, platforms and evolving technologies
Have a strong understanding of internal and external sources of data in order to identify effective ways to apply insights to business opportunities
While not directly responsible for the technical execution, strong collaboration skills and ability to influence will be critical in engaging the dependent technology teams
In pursuing innovation, drive close alignment with R&D. Identify opportunities, provide oversight and thought leadership, and evaluate business value in the exploration of data driven prospects
Manage report writing, business intelligence, analytics and data science competency evolution and needs of the organization
System & Process Automation Responsibilities
Aligning with strategic objectives, identify system automation opportunities driving scalability or efficiency goals within the organization
Provide thought leadership in conjunction with IT and R&D in order to inject innovative solutions into automation opportunities
Establish an automation business operating model, focusing on business value, prioritization and appropriate level of ownership and engagement
Participate in automation delivery and support for JM&A
Required education minimum: A bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, information science or related field.
Minimum 5 years technology strategy consulting experience
Strong technologist with a deep background in data
Proven record of identifying and leading system, data and automation initiatives
Financial acumen in support of budget and investment planning is a must
Strong communicator, both technical and with business stakeholders at various levels
Highly developed skills in priority setting and alignment of project priorities with business strategy
High level strategy experience working with clients, presenting and interacting with senior client executives
Technical background in system implementations, integrations, data analytics and technology delivery or equivalent
Experience with modern data analysis, reporting tools (e.g., Tableau) and processes
Experience with Data Warehousing, ETL, Business Intelligence business process(s), associated systems, and technology
Bose Showroom Retail Sales
2020 Companies and Bose® are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of talented sales/service professionals as a Showroom Experience (Retail Sales) Manager in the challenging consumer electronics field.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Showroom Experience Manager will perform a variety of in-store and field-based activities that drive sales of Bose® products within a Bose Showroom location and additional storefronts within a designated territory. In this role, the will be working directly with consumers, store management, and retail associates, to drive overall market share by selling high-end Bose products across the portable audio and A4V categories. This opportunity consists of a retail schedule that allows visits to the re-seller during strategic times of the day and week to include nights and weekends.
With 2020's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. 2020 trains its teams to succeed in any environment, and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to Supervisor, District/Market Manager and Regional Manager supported by a leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!
Bose® is a recognized leader in audio innovation, built upon scientific research. Bose® delivers a broad range of high quality audio solutions for your personal or business needs.
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
What's in it for you?
Cell Phone Reimbursement
Bonus Structure (based on sales attainment)
Apparel and Equipment Provided (i.e. tablet, laptop, demo products)
Fun Travel and Paid Mileage
CLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Duties and Responsibilities
Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
Advise customers by providing information on products and services
Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
Accurately document and report sales
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
Regular and prompt attendance
Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
The Sales Planner will be responsible for coordinating the pre-sales portion of securing the local market teams advertising campaigns across all Tribune products. This person will be the main point of contact for checking available inventory for the advertising sales team & clients, communicating and collaborating with the CTMG Fulfillment Teams and all other sales support functions as directed. Order entry, optimization, billing and other post sale activities are not a direct responsibility of this role.
Fosters open communication amongst all stakeholders including advertisers, agencies, sales teams and the Fulfillment Teams
Collaborate with Advertising Sales Reps by offering ideas and recommendations to optimize the success of all print and online advertising campaigns.
Work directly with Sales Reps, Marketing Analysts, and/or Sales Management to determine pre-sales research needs.
Organizes and creates sales research and competitive information.
Work with the Digital Lead and Marketing to complete all RFP's accurately and on time.
Review tO's for smooth DSM order entry on Fulfillment Team,including confirming all ad positions and inventory availability. Work closely with the sales support teams to facilitate fulfillment (delivery}, tracking and billing of campaigns to ensure that deliverables meet client expectations
Check inventory availability across all sites and ad positions (including Dexter).
Administer the Admail process to ensure clarity on roles/responsibilities, checking availability,and communicating order and material deadline expectations with client.
Collaborate with Sales Reps and DAO in tracking and optimizing campaign performance.
Creates media plans and special promotions tailored to client needs.
Perform competitive media research for lead generation in areas such as print tearsheeting,and internet and Mobile research. When appropriate,interacts with marketing staff to identify appropriate presentations for sales clients. Provides necessary sales collateral as needed.
Assist in weekly/monthly/quarterly sales reporting (i.e. projections, sales activity, market share, revenue} to sales teams and sales manager, and other custom reports as needed.
Partner with Tl & DAO Quality Assurance and/or Trainer to determine training needs.
Must be able to quote rates for the full Tribune Recruitment Services suite to respond to Sales, Advertiser, and Agency questions/concerns on pricing, products and programs.
When appropriate, makes sales calls to identify client needs.
Be a product and cat,.egory expert in relevant businesses in order to offer up recommendations or improvements to existing plans or campaigns.
Develop expertise in CRM, Market Builder, Adit, AX, SharePoint, DSM and other new products and programs that CTMG develops.
Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Collaborates with the sales and marketing teams to determine client solution
Works in partnership with sales teams and management to develop new products and services to meet changing client needs
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Busines.s or Liberal Arts, or equivalent related experience in customer service or other sales-related or sales support functions.
Candidate must be highly motivated, organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy.
Requires a high proficiency with technology, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Must have creative, effective and efficient PowerPoint skills
Strong interactive/digital knowledge/understanding.
Candidates must have strong oral and written skills and a positive/can-do attitude.
Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
Experience coordinating complex recruiting and advertising campaigns
Must be an effective at multi-tasking and have exceptional time-management skills
Must be comfortable interacting with large clients in person and over the phone
Must have a positive attitude and be driven to optimize results for clients
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for managing the full-cycle recruitment and selection process of Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians while also supporting the Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist in recruitment of other clinical and non-clinical positions within the organization as needed. The Talent Acquisition Specialist plays a crucial role in connecting clinical teams with appropriate talent and assisting on-coming team members with organizational integration and initialization into the training process.
High volume recruitment of ABA Behavior Technicians/Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) for multiple states and markets.
Partnering with clinical team hiring managers and other appropriate managers to anticipate and plan for staffing needs for Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians.
Generates and maintains internal and external job postings and determines effective advertising mediums to place appropriate advertisements.
Sourcing candidates through our Applicant Tracking System, career fairs, networking, job boards, social media, and utilizing other creative recruiting strategies to identify top talent.
Phone screens, interviews, assessment, and hiring of top-quality candidates.
Assisting in the hiring process by preparing and extending offers, performing background and reference checks, and initiating the training/onboarding process.
Taking an active role in managing the company's social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Attending job fairs and conferences as needed.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field.
Minimum of 2 years' experience in a full-cycle recruitment role, preferably in the healthcare field.
Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, HRIS, Microsoft Office: Outlook Email, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other systems required. Technology skills are critical.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Patience and energy to balance a high-volume recruiting work load with candidate relationship building.
Commitment to self-accountability, collaboration, and teamwork.
Passion and energy to provide clinical solutions to children and their families.
Butterfly Effects, headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a leading provider of client-centric in-home and in-school ABA therapy for those experiencing life on the Autism spectrum. Butterfly Effects currently serves clients in 30 markets across 9 states, employing over 700 passionate team members focused on a singular purpose - to create a collaborative environment that promotes meaningful learning opportunities and experiences through individualized ABA therapy, for clients and their circle of support.
Butterfly Effects offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including major medical, vision, dental, supplemental insurance programs, and a 401K. Relocation expense assistance is available for qualified applicants.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.
Key Words: Talent Acquisition, Recruiter, Recruitment, Applicant Tracking System, Boolean, High Volume, Staffing, Career Fairs, Sourcing, Job Boards, Interview, Phone Screen, Offers, Onboarding, Networking, Social Media
Wireless Team Member
MarketSource is currently searching for a part-time Retail Sales Representative to work at Target Mobile. This position is designed to increase sales and revenue within the wireless ecosystem: electronics, mobile phones, accessories and digital service.
As a part-time sales representative you will be responsible for proactively approaching customers within Target and assisting in various wireless products and accessory sales while providing extraordinary customer service.
Driving sales productivity and customer satisfaction within Target Mobile retail locations on various Wireless products, accessories and services to customers
Engaging in side-by-side selling with retail associates
Participating in in-store promotions, and coordinating with appropriate personnel
Participating in wireless sales events in Target locations.
Maintaining sound knowledge of multiple carriers wireless products and services
Attending requested training sessions and conference calls
Reviewing new product and service offerings from Target
Establishing and managing critical relationships within Target Mobile
Developing and managing positive business relationships with retail store management and employees
Flexible work schedules and opportunity to obtain additional hours
Continuous on-line and in-store training
Must be 18 years or older
Excellent communication skills
Flexibility to work weekends
Ability to pass drug screen and background check
To learn more about our company please visit: http://marketsource.jobs/
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!