Deflector Operator Job Description Sample
Cutter Operator / Bindery Operator
Heavy Equipment Operator
Heavy Equipment Operator With CDL
Do you have experience driving a dump truck, and or operating a backhoe? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As a heavy equipment operator with our Vidalia team, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success.
As part of our Collections and Distribution team responsible for troubleshooting, repair and installation projects involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes; you will:
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites.
- Operate heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment; operate pneumatic tools; perform grading for road construction/repair.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as data entry on work orders, as needed.
- High school diploma or GED; additional vocational training preferred
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- 3 years related experience, including experience driving dump trucks and/or operating heavy equipment such as bulldozer and mini-excavator
- Highly motivated, detailed work style with interest in learning new things
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace
Learn more about ESG Operations and see all of our openings at www.esginc.net.
Operates material handler (grapple/magnet), front end loader and forklift to assist unloading customers and load trailers to prepare for transport of scrap materials. Inspects incoming material and grades accordingly.
Operates straight or articulated rubber tired tractor type vehicle equipped with front mounted hydraulic powered bucket or forks to lift and transport bulk material to and from storage or processing areas by performing the following duties:
- Load & unload customer’s trucks/vehicles.
- Starts engine, shift gears, presses pedals, and turns steering wheel to operate loader.
- Performs routine maintenance on loader such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning.
- Completes inspection report prior to using equipment.
- Perform & maintain general housekeeping.
- Responsible for customer & employee safety in and around work area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working Heavy Equipment
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Must be able to comfortably wear a respirator.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, procedures, correspondence, & memos.
- Ability to speak and understand English.
SIMS Metal Management adheres to all Metals Recycling Business Health, Safety, and Environmental standards.
Provides a safe environment for all employees, customers and visitors.
Operational Performance & Best Business Practices
Heavy Equipment Operator
Gas Truck Operator
Production Operator I & II - 5 A.M. Shift - FT
Nextern is hiring for the roles of Production Operator I & II, with an opportunity to make $15.50 - $17 per hour plus a full benefits package (details below).
The Production Operator roles will join one of three teams in manually assembling parts for medical components and devices.
- The Production Operator I will perform a variety of duties involved in assembly of medical devices: material handling, packaging, loading and unloading lines, assisting others in production operations.
- The Production Operator II will be utilizing those skills while working in the clean room with catheters.
Working at Nextern is a better kind of work. We look for people who can exercise their personal superpowers while living our company principles. At Nextern, we are all responsible for making a meaningful impact on day to day patient quality of life. Our unique energy is unmistakable as we have fun, care about one another, and build a place we can all grow & produce great work.
Come join Nextern, where we are in it TOGETHER!
- High school diploma or GED
- POI - 1 to 2 years / PO II - 2-4 years - experience in manufacturing environment
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Lifting: Up to 30 lbs
- Ability to work overtime, when needed
- Must be detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision; work well under pressure; able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to read blue prints a plus
Week day position, 5 a.m. shift
- Nextern offers excellent benefits to fuel you in building a fulfilling life & career.
- Employer paid basic health insurance for employees
- Employer paid dental insurance
- 401k plan with a company match
- 9 paid holidays (including your birthday!) + vacation, personal and sick days
- Gym membership subsidy
- Employee Long Term Disability, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Modern facilities with lots of natural light, and occasionally, tacos, because these things are important to productivity!
Reach Truck Operator
We are hiring experienced reach truck operators to move packages and material around our facilities.
You will be operating a Reach Truck with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety.
Your job could involve driving around the warehouses, storage spaces and general facilities.
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles.
The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
1st, 2nd, 3rd shift openings are available.
$14-15 per hour starting pay!
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage, shipment or production area use
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a rotation
- Have a Drivers License
- Must have 1 year minimum of experience operating a reach truck
- Experience operating a RF Scanner a plus!
- Understand basic Warehouse Management procedures/systems
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Experience within a warehouse in the last 2 years
- Experience with inventory control in the last 2 years
Equal Opportunity Employer
Marine Vessel Operator (Part Time)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!