Dehydrating Press Operator Job Description Sample
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
Location: North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
Digital Press Operator - HP Indigo Press Operator -
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* KEEN EYE TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
* Prepares and produces orders on Indigo print press.
* Ensures Indigo printed color matches
* intended color; makes correct press adjustments and/or communicates to prepress what adjustments are required to successfully match colors to samples as needed.
* Assesses multiple proofing options and compares with Indigo printing results.
* Trouble-shoots challenging orders/projects.
* Interacts with, die-cutters, prepress, rewinders, folder gluers, and planners.
* Follows published schedule.
* Maintains equipment, cleanliness and organization of department.
* Understands and prepares paperwork related to order/project.
* Lifts and maneuvers product weighing as much as 75 pounds.
* Logs in and out of shift – documenting the Indigo impression meter count each day.
* Moves stock/substrates to and from Indigo presses.
* Contacts HP for assistance when appropriate.
* Coats printed product to meet customer requirements as needed.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
* Must pass Indigo qualification test and annual recertification test.
* Must demonstrate understanding of department and company documentation, including policies and procedures.
* Must demonstrate understanding of material options and their impact on results.
* Must demonstrate understanding department workflow and production methods.
* Must demonstrate ability to perform the preventive maintenance required on Indigo press.
* Must be able to perform arithmetic including fractions, ratios, and decimals.
* Must be able to troubleshoot machine mechanical issues.
* Must demonstrate understanding of color relationships (theory).
* Must be proficient in use of GMAIL, Word, and Excel software.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, suppliers, and clients.
* Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor focusing on desired outcomes during challenging and stressful periods and projects
* Must demonstrate a proactive, creative approach to projects and the potential difficulties they may present.
* Must be dependable and consistent.
* Must demonstrate understanding of and follow safety, maintenance, and quality procedures.
* Must possess the organizational skills necessary to process documentation accurately.
* Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
* Must be able to maintain good attendance.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
* Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Entry Level Machine Operator & Experienced Press Operator First Shift
Looking for entry level machine operators to be trained on a slitting machine. There is room for growth and long term opportunities with this position. Looking for someone with good mechanical/industrial inclination! Training will be in Murfreesboro, then job will be in Smyrna. See below for the job details.
Slitting Machine Operator: $11.00 7:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Operates machine to slit continuous lengths of material such as steel, into strips of specified width: Spaces rotary blades on machine shaft, according to width specified for strips, and turns setscrew to secure blades in position, using allen wrench.
- Mounts roll or bolt of material on machine supports and threads material over tension bar, between feed rollers, and under rotary blades.
- Laps ends of slit material around takeup tubes I
- Starts machine and observes flow of material through machine to detect irregular cutting and winding.
- Moves levers to stop, start, and regulate speed of machine and to align material with rotary blades
- Disengages winding shaft and removes narrow rolls of material.
- Stacks material on shelves according to width of material.
Press Operator: $16 + DOE Hours 5:30AM-3:00 PM
- Adjust machine parts as needed to ensure proper speed, pressure, temperature and amount of materials for quality production.
- Measure, weigh and examine all products before they’re packaged to see that they meet company and industry standards.
- Monitor and control machines on a daily basis to maintain daily and weekly production schedule.
- Complete quality checks and paperwork every day to maintain production and industry regulations and company standards.
- Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean and well-maintained by performing maintenance and general janitorial duties throughout shift as time allows.
- Look over all work orders and instructions to see which ingredients, machines, parts and materials are needed to complete orders to full customer satisfaction.
- Engage in continuing education training and seminars to remain up-to-date on the latest industry techniques, machines, safety regulations and equipment.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain assigned machines and equipment as needed for maximum product quality and operational efficiency.
Days: Monday - Friday Plus (some overtime)
Hurry, because these job opportunities are going fast! Call us TODAY to schedule an interview with a staffing consultant and you could get to work as soon as tomorrow
You can apply with us online: www.expresspros.com/murfreesborotn or in person at 925 South Church St Murfreesboro, TN 37130.
For more information about who we are, check out our website and follow us on social media: (Facebook- ExpressMurfreesboro; Instagram- @express_mboro; Twitter- @express_mboro).
Printing - Komori Press Operator
The ideal candidate for this position will have two (2) or more years of experience operating sheetfed printing press equipment. This is a three 12-hour day weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) shift position. Overtime may occasionally be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating a Komori 40 inch SP printing press. Duties include (but are not limited to) press/job setup, feeding, running, cleaning and maintaining.
- Working closely with management, customers, customer service and other production personnel
- This is not an entry level opportunity. Applicant must have two (2) or more years of experience running sheetfed printing presses. Experience with Komori presses is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, safety/technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Strong, consistent quality control skills and a focus on productivity and efficiency are critical.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Candidate must be able to stand on their feet for an entire workday while frequently bending, climbing and moving/lifting medium to heavy weight (50lbs.)
High school degree or GED equivalent required
Applicant must be authorized to work in the U.S. and will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and post-employment physical exam as it pertains to job duties.
Please submit resume for consideration
Recruiters may not contact
Sr Digital Press Operator
Reports to the Pressroom Supervisor.
Communicate and interact effectively with all members of the Printing Services team.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 3+ years experience operating digital printing presses.
* 2+ years experience working with variable print workflows and knowledge of producing make-ready's
* Proven mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
* Experience with color production workflows with an emphasis on digital workflow.
* Experience with multiple operating systems (Windows, MAC, etc.)
* Experience working with MAC and/or PC based document creation and image editing software (i.e. Quark, PageMaker, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) in addition to PDF workflows.
* Experience with color management processes and equipment.
* Knowledge of substrates and their limitations/characteristics.
* Ability to perform physical duties when applicable. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to work 12 hour shifts.
* Technical school graduate in Graphic Arts or equivalent.
* Knowledge of RIPs and/or Image setters.
* Knowledge or experience in an on-demand production environment.
* Knowledge of basic color theory.
* Knowledge of color spaces and ICC color profiling.
Kramer Madison, a print and design agency, is looking for an experienced, multi-colored offset press operator to join our dynamic and growing company. The ideal applicant would have 3-5 years of offset printing experience, with a desire to produce high quality work. A background in digital printing is a plus. This is a full time, first shift position. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package, including health insurance and a 401k plan. Please send resumes to or stop in to fill out an application at 5515 Catfish Court, Waunakee, WI 53597
Press Brake Operator
- 2 years experience in set-up and operating manual & automated press brake machinery
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to use tape measure, micrometers,etc.
- Work with gauge and heavy steel material
- Operate plate and angle roll machinery
- Operate shear machinery
- Operate overhead cranes
- Forklift operation
- Reliable with good attendance
- Reading work orders, routers and BOMS
- Adjusting molds and equipment to achieve finished product that meets the required specifications
- Building molds and loading inserts into mold
- Demolding quality parts
- Thoroughly checking finished molded product
- Meeting daily production quotas
- Updating work instructions as needed
- Encoding data into computer system to maintain material traceability and production
- Maintaining a safe and organized work area
- Ability to learn and apply new skills
- Require minimal supervision
- Ability to read and comprehend and write simple instructions, and memos.
- Ability to stand and use hands/fingers and regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Education - High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience or one year related experience preferred, but not required-we will train.
Large Press Operator
JOB TITLE: LARGE PRESS – 3rd Shift
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets up and operates a variety of presses
- Produces parts to meet quality, ISO specifications, blue print and customer requirements.
- Selects correct material size and analysis.
- Performs operations such as: cut-off, blanking, piercing, shaving, bending, off-setting and straightening.
- Operates material handling equipment.
- Uses good judgment and works in a safe responsible manner
- Ability to work well with others.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified candidate will possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!