Deicer Element Winder Machine Job Description Sample
Winder Machine Operator Trainee - In Mentor
- Ready to start a career? Are you dependable with a strong work ethic? We have entry level manufacturing job openings for individuals that want to grow with us!
- Polychem has a dedicated training program for our plastic strapping department that will help you develop your manufacturing skills. We promote from within. All of our employees in production supervisory roles started as winder operators.
- Polychem values safety, quality and dependability. We reward employees based on those values with monthly, quarterly and annual incentives. In addition to a competitive starting wage ($14.00/hour plus $1/hour for night shift premiums), winder operator trainees receive $.75/hour increase upon completion of training (4 - 6 weeks) and another $.25 - $.50 increase based on line assignment. Our 12 hour shift schedule (including paid lunch breaks) means that you are only scheduled for half the days in a year. Additional overtime shifts are often available.
- Our benefit package includes dental, health, life insurances, paid vacation time and holidays, and a 401k plan with a 5% company match.
- Polychem has been serving our customers and supporting our community for nearly 40 years. Our company continues to grow and expand which in turn creates opportunities for our employees! Apply today!
- Winder Operator position is responsible for handling our finished product (coils of plastic strapping). Each coil weighs between 25 and 55 pounds with multiple lifts per coil. Repetitive lifting over the course of a shift can exceed 10,000#.
- Job duties include: quality checks using calipers, packaging of coils, entering production data in the computer system, driving a forklift
- 24/7 operation with 12 hour shifts ( 7am- 7pm OR 7pm- 7am)
- Day shift rotation- Work 2, off 2, work 3, off 2, work 2, off 3 (repeat 2 week cycle)
- Night shift rotation- 4 nights on, 4 nights off
- Background check and pre-employment physical with drug screen required
- Prefer at least 2 years prior factory experience, including forklift operator experience
- High school diploma/GED (preferred)
- Starting rate $14.00 per hour with additional $1.00 per hour night shift premium
- Merit increases after completion of training and line assignment; yearly reviews
- Competitive benefit package including, health, dental & life insurances, paid vacation, 401k plan with 5% match
- Annual attendance bonus
- Monthly and quarterly production incentives
This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the WINDING Production Manager.
This position is on-site from 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
This position is paid hourly starting at $11.00. Health benefits are available, and employees may join a 401(k) plan after one year. Metro card pre-tax program is available.
QUALIFICATIONS & DUTIES:
· Examine and test wired electrical components such as motors, armatures, and stators, using measuring devices, and record test results.
· Test electrical equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
· Record operational or production data.
· Operate or tend wire-coiling machines to wind wire coils used in electrical components such as resistors and transformers, and in electrical equipment and instruments such as bobbins and generators.
· Operate metal or plastic forming equipment.
· Review work orders and specifications to determine materials needed and types of parts to be processed.
· Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements.
· Cut, strip, and bend wire leads at ends of coils, using pliers and wire scrapers.
· Select and load materials such as workpieces, objects, and machine parts onto equipment used in coiling processes.
· Assemble electrical or electronic equipment.
· Cut industrial materials in preparation for fabrication or processing.
· Select production input materials.
· Load materials into production equipment.
· Record production and operational data on specified forms
· Record operational or production data.
· Attach, alter, and trim materials such as wire, insulation, and coils, using hand tools.
· Trim excess material from workpieces.
· Apply solutions or paints to wired electrical components, using hand tools, and bake components.
· Apply protective or decorative finishes to workpieces or products.
· Operate heating or drying equipment.
· Stop machines to remove completed components, using hand tools.
· Remove products or workpieces from production equipment.
· Disassemble and assemble motors, and repair and maintain electrical components and machinery parts, using hand tools.
· Disassemble equipment for maintenance or repair.
· Maintain production or processing equipment.
· Repair production equipment or tools.
· Line slots with sheet insulation, and insert coils into slots.
· Assemble metal or plastic parts or products.
· Time Management: Speed is of the essence. Being able to manage how much time is spent on a project is important.
BACKGROUND CHECK & REFERENCES:
Applicants who pass the proficiency exam will be required to provide contact information for willing personal and employment references, and may be required to provide a release for a criminal background and credit check. Candidates may also be subject to pre-employment drug screening.
Please email résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line "Winding Position." Qualified candidates will be contacted with further instructions. Do not call or apply in person.
Element Management Systems Engineer
Job Description: Our team works closely with other support groups, client teams, script developers, DBAs and project managers to define, design and implement systems, networks, security, and client access at an enterprise level. An Element Management Systems (EMS) Engineer’s role includes installing, securing and maintaining Element Management systems to support the agency’s optical transport network and the devices that comprise them. The successful candidate will be able to participate in the design, planning, & integration of various efforts for a variety of applications, primarily those related to optical device management. You will play an advisory role to management and team members concerning implementation approaches, risks associated with technologies, and methods of risk mitigation, as well as performing problem resolution and identifying process improvements. The successful candidate will interface as needed at multiple levels of management, providing information and thought leadership in technical areas. The successful candidate will also be able to interface with a vendor to address issues and work to improve product capabilities. Required Skills
Must have a minimum of 6-8+ years of Unix experience in an enterprise environment
Mixed operating systems experience (Linux, Solaris) * Experience with optical Element Management systems. Specific demonstrable knowledge using industry leading tools such as Netcool, eHealth and/or Splunk.
Knowledge of fault management, performance management, and configuration management concepts.
Capability to articulate a given technical solution and demonstrate it on a whiteboard
Excellent analytical, organizational, time management, and problem solving skills are essential.
Strength in multitasking and prioritization in order to meet changing deadlines
Self-starting and able to drive projects to completion in a fast moving environment
As part of global engineering team, implementation & report documentation management skills are must as are MS Office/Visio/Project/PowerPoint skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to interact professionally with executives, customers, vendors and department staff.
* Experience with applying and mitigating STIG requirements
Experience integrating optical Element Management systems with other OSS applications
Familiarity with the optical devices that are managed by the EMS systems
Familiarity with northbound interfacing concepts as related to EMS data
Previous experience in Government work, DoD a plus OR AA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other scientific or technical discipline directly related to the labor category + seven (7) years’ experience of which at least six (6) years must be specialized. OR Relevant military training or one and one-half (1½) years of relevant military experience + an additional seven (7) years’ experience of which at least six (6) years must be specialized.
Active DoD Secret Clearance with SSBI
Tracking Code:* 1616-677 Job Location: Scott AFB, Illinois, United States
Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular
Required Experience:* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other discipline directly related to the labor category + five (5) years’ experience of which at least three (3) years must be specialized. Directly relevant work experience in excess of ten (10) years may be substituted at hirers’ discretion.
Joint Intelligence Support Element Lead
Joint Intelligence Support Element Lead
Requisition ID: 17027498
Location(s): United States-Virginia-Fort Belvoir
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a Joint Intelligence Support Element Lead. This position is located in Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
The Joint Intelligence Support Element Lead
will be responsible for providing general research and analysis services for industry, infrastructure, technology, country/area, biographic and targeting vulnerability studies. Preparing written and oral assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research, and analysis of classified and open source information.
Developing analytical procedures. Improving analytical methods and procedures to meet changing requirements and ensuring maximum operational economy. Collecting data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and commercial business operating procedures.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Advanced Defense Services business area supporting critical Cyberspace Operations program such as
he Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) whose mission is to direct and conduct integrated Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, and Cyberspace Operations as authorized, or directed, to ensure freedom of action in and through cyberspace and the information environment, and to deny the same to its adversaries.
Duties and responsibilities include:
1. Provide intelligence support.
2. Provide intelligence collection, production, analysis, and dissemination.
3. Working knowledge of the cyberspace environment and the significance of regional conditions and trends.
4. Develop and maintain a running intelligence estimate and common intelligence picture synchronized with the common operations picture to enable the planning and execution of full-spectrum cyberspace operations.
5. Produce daily, weekly, and monthly Intelligence Summaries.
6. Conduct analytic exchange with IC partners to maintain communications and situational awareness.
7. Provide timely and accurate fused Intelligence and doctrinal intelligence products.
8. Interface with IC and Defense Intelligence Analysis Program (DIAP).
9. Write Source Directed Requirements, Requests for Information, and Evaluations.
10. Write Essential Elements of Information (EEIs) as input to National SIGINT Information.
11. Contribute to National HUMINT Collection Directives and develop or provide input to enterprise-wide HUMINT Collection Requirements.
12. Conduct the gathering, interpretation, evaluation, integration, production, and dissemination of analytical products.
13. Participate in a multitude of IC-wide Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells, and Working Groups.
14. Prepare and present Intelligence briefings.
15. Provide All-Source Intelligence support to the planning and execution of exercises.
1. Must possess a Bachelors of Science/Arts Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
2. Must possess a minimum of 9 years of specialized experience.
3. Must possess a current, active, TS/SCI w/ CI Poly and maintain this clearance level.
4. Must possess/obtain a current U.S.
Passport and be willing and able to travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations as required.
5. Must have training in the execution of intelligence policies, processes, systems, and tools.
6. Must have a minimum of Five years’ experience as a supervisor
7. Must be able to support fast turn operations with occasional overnight and weekend hours as needed.
8. Must have experience in working with government customers, and fluent in all aspects of government and corporate communications media to include all MS Office products, MS Project and must have complete abilities in preparing proposals, cost estimation, and technical writing.
9. Must be a self-starter with the ability to provide vision to the entire team.
10. Must be willing to relocate with the program, should the customer decide to do so.
11. Must possess ITIL and PMP.
DOD 8570.01-M, IA workforce certification: IAM-III required.
12. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
1. A current U.S.
Passport Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title:Joint Intelligence Support Element Lead
Store Associate - Outlet Winder #339
Our History Nearly a century after opening our doors, Beall's Inc. continues to serve our communities with the spirit of pride and appreciation first shown by Robert M. Beall back in 1915. In 1987, with the start of the Outlet business in retail, his son E.R.Beall decided to open the first Beall’s Outlet in Florida. The concept was a hit and the Outlet division has been growing ever since. Currently within the Beall's Inc. portfolio, there are over 450 Outlet stores and 70 Department Stores that cover 13 states, with sales over a billion dollars annually. The Outlet division conducts business under two different names, Beall’s Outlet within Florida, Georgia and Arizona and Burke’s Outlet for all other locations. Who Are We? We are a convenient and welcoming store where everyone can find the styles and brands they want all at lower prices. We are continually offering fresh assortments of fashion apparel, shoes, accessories and homes goods, making shopping for the family easy, affordable and rewarding. We are the shopping solution for the entire family. More Brands! Big Savings! Our Mission We are a customer-centric, family focused organization with a relentless desire to deliver exceptional value. We want to thrill our customers with an ever changing offering of the latest brands and fashions, in a bright and casual shopping environment, while delivering friendly and consistent customer service. Store Associate A store associate provides the best possible service to our customers on the selling floor resulting in repeat customers and increased sales. To achieve this goal, teamwork will be required among all employees. Certain non-selling tasks must also be completed in order to maintain exceptional customer service. A successful Store Associate will be:
Leader in Customer Service
Demonstrate operational agility
Perform all functions of POS, Receiving and Stock, Housekeeping
Energetic and engaging with internal and external customers
- Able to promote all company programs
High School Diploma or equivalent is required; college degree preferred.
Knowledge of company standard software, systems and procedures.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days, mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays.
Occasionally travel to other stores as requested by management.
Must be able to reach a minimum of 60 inches to stock and maintain merchandise.
Must be able to have full body rotation and mobility (i.e., bending, stooping, twisting and reaching) to replenish and maintain merchandise.
Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 20 pounds (while wearing a provided safety belt) to unload and process merchandise.
Must have full hand and arm usage for operating machines such as POS terminals and ticketing machines.
Must be able to push and pull merchandise fixtures (minimum resistance of 10+ pounds) for presentation and department changes.
Must be able to handle cleaning equipment (vacuum, broom, mop, duster, etc.) used for maintaining cleanliness. External Company Name: Bealls, Inc. External Company URL: https://www.beallsinc.com/
Winder Operator III
Winder Operator III
Job ID: 4094
Functional Area: MANUFACTUR
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Relocation Provided: No
Location: GRIFFIN, GA
Education Required: High School or GED Preferred
Experience Required: None
Hours of Work: 12 hour shifts/8a-8p/8p-8a
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for operation of extrusion equipment; including but not limited to, product quality, following all SOCs, winder flips, box making, core and resin supply constancy. Must comply with all safety, quality, GMPs, productivity and cleanliness standards.
Responsible meeting production and product requirements in accordance with the scheduled work order(s).
Makes boxes and waxes cores to be used to fulfill work order requirements on production line.
Ensure adequate raw material (compound) levels are available to consistently run line.
Performs first piece, periodic and finished roll quality checks: such as, roll weight, width, footage, stretch, core length, packaging and other quality inspections in accordance with Quality Line Report.
When applicable, and directed by work order, complete quality check on every roll.
Assists Production Techs in making changeovers, line thread-up, screen changes and other set-up tasks needed to getting production lines in operation.
Responsible for accurately completing and recording production data on work order paperwork.
All other assignments, general and specific, as directed by Supervision
Responsible for working safely, cleanly and ethically. Follow all plant PPE requirements, safety rules and policies. Reports unsafe conditions to supervisor immediately.
Responsible for maintaining general area housekeeping and recording its completion in the daily cleaning logs.
Responsible for following all GMPs to assure food product safety.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES: This job description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified for the purpose of job evaluation.It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive title to every function described.
- Although certain positions have specific tasks and responsibilities with respect to food safety, the food safety and quality of all products manufactured by Berry is the responsibility of every Berry employee. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Electric Motor Winder
We are currently looking for a Motor Winder in the Heights area of Houston to start immediately.
Must have experience!!!
Role and Responsibilities-
Re-wind various types of electro-mechanical equipment including but not limited to single phase, three phase, armatures and wound rotors.
-Inspect various types of electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions
-Ability to dismantle, strip and record coil data for AC/DC machines (motors/generators)
-Cut and remove defective coils, record data and remove insulation from core slots.
-Cut and form insulation and insert into rotor, stator, or armature slots
-Install and align formed or random coils in slots
-Replace defective coil leads and solder/braze connections of coils in specified sequence
-Test condition of windings according to EASA standards
-Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect refurnished parts for hidden, structural damage or unusual conditions
-Test rewound electro-mechanical equipment and document test results
-Operate specialized repair and testing equipment including but not limited to winding machines, test panels, surge testers, core-loss testers, cut-off saws, burnout ovens, bake ovens, grinders, cranes, forklift, brazing units, dip tanks, VPI systems and various handheld power and non-power tools, etc.
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum of 3 years exp.
Location- Heights area
If you meet these experience and qualifications you may go online to expresspros.com and complete online application. you may also contact us at 713-523-5530 for more information!
Operations Security (Opsec) Support Element (Ose), Operations Analyst
Responsibilities Primary duties include:
Instructor/facilitator for the Army OPSEC Program Manager/Officer Certification Course.
Conduct Level III instructor certification training at the ACOM, ASCC, DRU, Corps, and installation level. Maintain, manage, and update the Army OPSEC Level II and III instructor database.
Serve as a member of APPA teams to assess compliance and posture of units Regulatory requirements in Force Protection areas of concern to include OPSEC.
Participates with the team performing Vulnerability Assessment mission to emulate the adversaries’ information operations against the targeted organization by conducting open source research and analysis of information and related data in support of the customer's mission and security posture.
Support the development, design, and update of all related HQDA OPSEC Program Manager/Officer Course and AKO Web Site.
Provide OPSEC Assessment Final Report Preparation, Pre-coordination Meeting, OPSEC planning support to ACOMs/ASCCs/DRU and all other related documentation support requirements.
Individual Development Training includes but not limited to: Information Operations, Operations Security Level III Certification, and traditional Security Courses.
At least three years of Operations Security experience (AR 530-1).
At least one assignment at Major Command or Business with senior level briefing experience (Command or Staff level).
Possess strong verbal and written skills.
Faculty Development, Instructor, Facilitator or equivalent courses/experience.
Tactical, Strategic and Deployment experience preferred.
Travel experience strongly preferred (CONUS and OCONUS).
Bachelor degree preferred.
- Associate degree.
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required.
KeyW is an EEO employer . We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. How to Apply? Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact: Yafez Siddique:
ID2017-17213# of Openings1
Default: Location : LocationUS-VA-Fort Belvoir
Inspection Element Shop Chief Technician 4
Inspection Element Shop Chief: (Support Section, Phase, Wheel & Tire) This position is located in Tucson AZ. In addition to assisting with the duties and responsibilities required of Inspection Element Technicians listed in the shops above, the Shop Chief will be the first line supervisor for the listed work areas and will be responsible for all aspects of production, housekeeping, shop requirements, scheduling and the safety of those assigned.
Shop Chief will answer to the Back-Shop Manager. Basic Qualifications
Minimum 10 years of F-16 Aircraft maintenance experience.
USAF skill level or equivalent of 7 or higher. Desired skills
Previous experience as a shop or section supervisor/leader or equivalent experience. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges.
Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
*Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Job Location(s): Greenville South Carolina
Job Description This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity - $13.50 to start - wage increase once hired on Kelly Services has teamed up with a thriving Wausau production company who is seeking to hire reliable and driven talent.
Extensive opportunities for growth once hired on 2nd and 3rd shift positions are assisting the Machine Operators, and are responsible in keeping materials on hand to secure smooth ongoing production of products. Assistant is also keeping accurate inventories of materials brought to the machines and test materials to ensure customer specifications are met. Please contact Kelly Services today for consideration 715-842-9975 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements GED/HS Diploma manufacturing, production, forklift operation experience preferred
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!