Deicer Inspector Electric Job Description Sample
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
We believe that true excellence is only delivered by people with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them.
View our video to see how members of our leadership team started their careers with Menzies Aviation: https://vimeo.com/218755795
System Project Lead – Electric Drive Modules For Electric Vehicle
In this role, and under direct supervision of the department Engineering Manager, the System Project Lead – eDM (electric drive module) will be primarily responsible for leading technical projects for hybrid and electric machine awarded business . Will be the main technical interface with customers and will lead a global project team developing concept through production, which will also require position to be the lead interface with the manufacturing team. Will also support sales in customer interaction for new business opportunities.
Main technical interface to customers
Work with the project team to achieve the performance and cost targets as well as communication with customers in a timely manner
Work with prototype buyer on procurement of parts.
Follow & support the engineering change process for supported products
Education and Experience:
BSME, BSEE or a similar engineering degree is required
3 years’ experience in electric machines required
Automotive experience preferred
Must be able to work independently
Strong PC knowledge and experience are required
Experience with rotating, electrical machinery, especially with electrical machines operating at 50-1000 V with an output of 5-500 kW is preferred
Travel 10% required
Drive for Results
Location: Noblesville IN
Electric Motor Mechanic AC And DC
CEC Motor & Utility Services located in Palmetto Florida (South of Tampa Bay) is looking for full time Electric Motor and Generator Mechanic. The ideal candidate should have three to five years of experience dismantling, balancing, testing, troubleshooting electric motors and generators both AC and DC. This person should be familiar with Surge Testing, Hipot Testing, use of Megger, drop voltage tests, AC/DC Theory, and AC and DC Electric Motor Connections. Proper filing of paperwork is required. We are a growing company and need to add to existing work force qualified and skilled personnel. Experience dismantling and assembling submersible and centrifugal pumps is a plus. Our 20,000S.F. fully air-conditioned motor/pump repair facility is equipped with state of the art equipment necessary to perform motor and pump repairs. We offer an excellent benefits package as well as compensation commensurate with experience. Moving expenses paid for qualified candidates.
Electric Pallet Jack, Clamp AND Stand UP Reach Drivers IN Mira Loma!
Great company hiring Clamp Operators in Jurupa Valley.
Now Hiring!!! Apply today start tomorrow!!!
Forklift Operator: Stand up reach, cherry picker, sit down, clamp,
general warehouse work: Picking, packing, stocking
Starting payrate $14.00
Normal shift : Tuesday-Saturday 5:00am-1:30pm
Peak season shift : Monday-Saturday 5:00am-1:30pm Plus overtime
Temp to Hire!!!
Apply Today & Start right away!
- Good attendance.
- Able to work any shift and extended hours.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Requires walking and standing for lengthy periods of time.
- Requires bending, twisting, pulling, pushing and climbing of ladders and stairs.
- Able to work in a warehouse environment.
5030 4th Street Suite D, Ontario CA 91764
Monday- Friday 9am till 3pm
Bring in your resume and your identification to apply
Electric Utility Analyst
We are assisting a client in the Greater Los Angeles Area as they are seeking to hire candidate with m ajor electric utility experience gathering historic smart meter data; including service point voltage, consumption, outage events, SCADA data, as well as distribution network information available as geo-spatial and geo-schematic networks. This is a long term (12 months or more) contract position that will pay highest competitive rates for the right candidates. Please send your resume in Word format.
Responsibilities The Analysts will:
1. Design and develop unified user interface framework for all grid analytics applications
2. Design and develop technical solution, including analytic algorithms, user interfaces, operating environment aides/jobs
Qualifications Looking for Interface Analysts that can establish the interface framework using SAP's Smart Data Access, experience with Talend, Kafka, Talend (Spark), and Oracle Golden Gate is very desirable. The Platform is SAP HANA on BW and HADOOP Cloudera (CDH 5.X)
Looking for Data Analysts and Scientists that can implement analytical algoritms, user interfaces, operating environment aides/jobs. Experience with some combination of the following tools is desirable:
Python, Java, Spark, R, Lumira 1.31, Power BI, BOBJ 4.2, SAS Visual Analytics (7.2)
Experience with any of the following is desirable:
· Grid Connectivity Analytics
· Outage Analytics
· Voltage analytics
· Energy Analytics
· Power Analytics
· Asset Health Analytics
Seeking Experienced Analysts that will establish the following:
· Enterprise analytics capabilities, services, processes and governance will together enable business value realization
· Analytics platform leverages strengths of HANA and Hadoop to deliver a diverse set of capabilities by:
o Storing and ingesting any data from any source in batch or real-time
o Maximizing the use of Hadoop for storage and analytics by leveraging its cost effectiveness
o Leveraging HANA's in-memory capabilities for high performance analytics
o Leveraging Hadoop's in-memory components (Impala and Spark) for real, near-real time, batch analytics
· Data in the platform will be accessible, consistent, secured and scalable
· A flexible platform that can cater to different levels of analytic maturity
· A comprehensive set of analytical tools that include the SAP Business Objects Suite, SAS and ESRI to enable ad-hoc analytics, visualization, reports & dashboards, search, data exploration, advanced analytics, etc.
· Delivery of analytics on multiple channels and devices
Project Manager - Electric Utility PM Experience Required
Project Manager – Electrical Group
LaFata Contract Services manages small and large-scale construction services for gas and electrical utilities. We create solutions for our valued utility partners, supplementing their industry expertise and expanding their talented project management teams to improve and enhance service to their customers.
We are a regional partner and employer, providing growth opportunities for talented utility workers while also providing construction project leadership for our clients.
Primary Duties and Accountabilities:
We are currently seeking to fill a Project Manager position with our electric utility service group. This position is responsible for coordinating and integrating activities across multiple, functional lines to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget while ensuring the engineering, procurement and construction milestones of a project are met. In addition, this position is responsible for managing finances, cost engineering, scheduling, environmental considerations, regulatory agency requirements, labor problems, public and client relations, employee relations and changing laws. This position interfaces with external and internal stakeholders to coordinate project requirements.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge in project management.
Additional Roles and
- Provides project status updates to the Program Manager and the Customer’s Manager of Project Management. Identify and obtain project team resources.
- Responsible and accountable for overall project performance including, scope, quality, schedule, innovation for the most complex and high risk projects.
- Serves as the primary communicator with the sponsor and key stakeholders on project issues.
- Reviews Contractor’s invoices for accuracy and completeness.
- Leads regularly scheduled, detailed project presentations.
- Ensures a good daily working relationship between the project manager, line managers, and those employees assigned to the project.
- Ensures project costs are managed, including development of recovery plan to stay within budget limits.
- Ensures project team members understand their respective responsibilities.
- Coaches and leads team members to ensure that they can complete task plans, spending plans, and communication plans.
- All applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in a related field with 5-8 years of Project Management experience for a utility OR possess a high school diploma and 9-12 years of equivalent work experience with project management in the electric utilities.
- Applicants must be able to coordinate work scope with multiple work groups or contractors.
- Applicants must be proficient users of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Applicants must possess a deep knowledge of OSHA safety policies.
- Applicants must possess good written and oral communications skills and have proven analytical experience.
- Applicants must possess extensive knowledge of Project Management concepts and principles.
- Experience administering large dollar projects is required.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
- Successful applicants will also be able to demonstrate business acumen and communicate effectively across multiple levels, both internally and externally.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a drug screening as well as a background investigation.
This full-time position is based in:
· King of Prussia, PA
Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position. This position also does not come with a per diem.
LaFata Contract Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information regarding this position, submit three references (including name, company, title, working relationship, email address, and phone), a resume, and a cover letter detailing your experience, your ability to meet all position requirements, and your interest in this role. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
For additional information, visit https://lafatacs.wordpress.com/lcs-career-opportunities/.
Electric Standards Engineer
Requisition ID 3423BR Posting Title Electric Standards Engineer Recruiting Location(s) Cedar Rapids, IA Madison, WI Position Type Regular Schedule Type Full-Time Posting Details Looking to power up your career? If you enjoy challenges, have the drive to learn, and are passionate about the work you do, we invite you to consider Alliant Energy! What sets us apart?
A dynamic, customer-focused team environment
A solid, comprehensive salary and benefit package
Career advancement opportunities
A culture that embraces our core values of safety, integrity, respect, service, and responsibility Alliant Energy is currently seeking an Electric Standards Engineer III (may be filled up to the Lead level) to be located in either Cedar Rapids, Iowa or Madison, Wisconsin. This position is responsible for material specification, design, and selection and will also provide technical expertise to field staff. The Electric Standards Engineer will work closely with operations staff, engineers, operations management and outside vendors. This position requires a bachelors degree and five years of related experience and the individual must have a valid driver’s license as some travel may be required for projects and assignments. Alliant Energy will not provide sponsorship for an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa) now or in the future for this position. Job Responsibilities
Performs work on a variety of assignments, some of which require in-depth analysis to determine appropriate solution; uses a variety of complex tools and resources to solve problems.
In addition to the requirements for Engineer II, uses tools and standards to design for safety in operating and maintaining equipment.
Maintains an awareness of customer needs and expectations and proposes solutions. Is proactively involved in the identification and solution of problems falling within assigned area of responsibility with minimal guidance.
Goes beyond generally accepted guidelines to analyze problems and recommend possible solutions. Assists in solving moderately complex problems by identifying new ways of using existing procedures, techniques and resources.
Applies governmental and organizational engineering standards; makes recommendations for changing processes and procedures.
Interprets policy and exercises discretion and independent judgment in resolving moderately complex problems; may assist less experienced staff in making decisions.
Frequently uses critical thinking skills necessary to develop recommendations which provide technically sound and the most cost effective solutions applied to a specific problem.
Demonstrates an understanding of customer and business needs and regularly develops and implements the appropriate workable solution to problems based on given budgetary and schedule constraints.
Makes medium risk decisions that involve direct application of technical knowledge with proper sign off from customer and minimal guidance form supervisor.
Performs as a key team member who makes positive, supportive contributions on teams that deal with technical or operational problems.
Proactively provides guidance to less experienced staff members. Has established effective working relationships with employees, contractors, customers, functional groups, and internal and external peers. Explains technical problems to internal stakeholders and accurately prepares detailed documents such as technical studies, project documentation for future reference, etc.
In addition to Engineer II requirements, determines the classification of projects between capital and maintenance using the property unit catalog. Maintains working knowledge of financial and business skills including budgeting, accounting, utility economics, NPV, EBIT. Manages project budgets, including processes accruals and communicates anticipated changes in the budget; has completed COGNOS training and Utility Rate Making Concepts training.
All other duties as assigned. Job Qualifications
This position requires a four year degree from an accredited college or university, within an engineering program that is accredited through the Engineering Accreditation Commission, and five years of related experience.
Project management experience preferred, along with ability to deal with subcontractors and cross-functional teams; may have expertise in a particular area of the discipline.
Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to use computer software programs (e.g., e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management).
Must possess a valid driver's license
Ability to work in a diverse work environment. *NOTE: All candidates selected for employment with Alliant Energy will be required to successfully complete a drug screen and background check. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran. Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Energize your future and apply today at www.alliantenergy.com/careers. Removal Date 12/06/2017
Electric Meter Svcs Installer
Nov 16, 2017
Port Arthur, TX, US
Primary Location: Texas-Port Arthur
Job Function :Other
FLSA Status :Nonexempt
Not approved Union description/code :GTX Utility Ops-U05
Number of Openings :2.00
Req ID: 74885
Travel Percentage :Up to 25%
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Under directive supervision, must be willing and able, in the field, to handle all types of meter service and collection applications, including electric turn ons, turn offs, re-reads, reconnects and tampering activities. Be fully capable of performing other related task as assigned. Must be capable of assisting in the training other employees.
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
No previous experience required.
Ability to read maps of city streets, and roads in rural sections.
Have thorough knowledge of city and state traffic laws.
Have a basic working knowledge of Entergy's regulations and procedures governing disconnects for non-payment and diversion of electricity.
Have a working knowledge of metering installations as pertaining to this job.
Must have a valid operator's license.
Must know and practice Entergy's applicable safety rules.
Basic computer skills.
PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be willing and able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Be energetic and alert.
Be willing and able to work under unusual surroundings, as well as the normal working conditions pertaining to this job.
Be willing and able to receive and execute orders and instructions appropriately.
Be neat, clean and orderly in work and person.
Be willing and able to attend and participate in safety meetings.
Be willing and able to work in harmony with others.
Understands importance of always rendering and maintaining excellent customer service.
Understands the importance of treating, as confidential, certain items handled, and have the ability to recognize such items.
Company Testing Successful completion of the EEI Cast Test is required. Candidates selected to take the CAST Test will be invited via e-mail. You may need to check your spam email.
EEO Statement: The Entergy System of Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Entergy System of Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. The Entergy System of Companies expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the Entergy System of Company employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. Entergy provides reasonable accommodations for online applicants. Requests for a reasonable accommodation may be made orally or in writing by an applicant, employee, or third party on his or her behalf.
As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company. Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties. Pre-employment Testing: One way that Entergy has found to identify and assess the abilities and skills needed for certain jobs is through pre-employment testing. If this position does require an EEI test, the type of test will be located under the qualifications section of the job posting. If you are invited to a test session, we strongly recommend you review and complete the practice test as well as review the testing brochure for your respective test. The test brochure will give you critical information on the test such as time allocated and number of questions. Also, keep in mind that the actual test is timed; you should practice timing yourself while doing the practice tests. The practice test information and test brochures can be located by going to the EEI website, http://www.eei.org/practicetests , Logon ID: entergy, password: practice test (2 words). In addition to EEI testing there is also Fit-for-Duty testing which will identify and assess the abilities and skills needed for certain jobs. If this position does require Fit-for-Duty testing, the type of test will be located under the qualifications section of the job posting.
Nearest Major Market:
Job Segment: Energy
Electric Wiring Technician
Phantom Technical Services, Central Ohio based Control Systems Integration firm, is seeking Technicians to join its staff.
The Technician position understands the Physics of electricity and how to handle it safely. The Technician installs, maintains and repairs electrical systems at industrial sites.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Control panel fabrication
· Control system installations
· Mechanical system installations
· Electrical installations
· Conduit bending/routing
· Construction, installation machinery troubleshooting, support and repair of any such equipment
· Tool room administration
· Facility maintenance
· Inventory assistance
· Fleet assistance
· General Shop and Facility Maintenance duties
· Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
· Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
· Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
· Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
· Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
* Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
· Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
· Install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
· Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
· Perform administrative duties such as: maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
· Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
· Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
· Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
· Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles.
· Detail oriented.
· Consistently accurate analytical skills and precision in work product.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Skill to understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
· Dependable, reliable and trustworthy.
· Effective time management and documentation skills.
· Skill to install equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet applications.
· Ability to read and understand blue prints.
· Must be able to use mathematics in order to resolve problems pertaining to job function.
· Must have the skill to determine causes of operating errors and identify correction recommendations.
· Must be able to use a variety of tools and equipment such as measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
· Must have the ability to work with tools, such as: screwdrivers, pliers, conduit benders, wire strippers, knives, drills and saws.
· Associates Degree in related field or equivalent industry experience.
· 1 – 2+ Years of experience in electrical field.
· Must be willing to travel (both day trips and overnight travel).
· Must be willing to work evenings/weekends/overtime, as requested.
· Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, bend, kneel, stoop for periods up to 12 hours a day.
· Ability to lift 25 pounds for extended durations and up to 50-75 pounds for short durations.
· Ability to work in customer facilities with noise levels at 85 decibels for periods up to 12 hours a day (hearing protection provided) in climate controlled & non-climate controlled facilities (both indoor and outdoor).
· Must provide own tools (designated tool list).
· Conduit installation experience (bending and routing) is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Qualified candidates should send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phantom Technical Services, Inc.
111 Outerbelt Street
Columbus, Ohio 43213
Troubleman/Troubleshooter/Overhead Electric Specialist
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial environment where you can take your consulting career to the next level, while helping solve interesting, complex challenges for clients? our Company Group is always in search of top talent to drive our mission to help senior executives at leading companies capture value from the next generation of global services. Client projects include those focused on cloud, mobility, outsourcing, and shared services, for IT, Finance & Accounting, HR, Procurement and Contact Centers.
Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures in accordance with industry standards.
Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, volt-meters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
Perform business management duties (maintain records and files, prepare reports and order supplies and equipment).
Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
Perform physically demanding tasks (dig trenches to lay conduit and move and lifting heavy objects).
Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.
Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles.
Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED and one to three years of experience.
Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and work with limited supervision.
We look for motivated individuals who possess excellent problem solving and leadership skills and who have demonstrated success in a client service environment. Join a team of innovative problem solvers, who have been helping lead and shape the global services industry for 20+ years. - See more at: http://www.our Companygrp.com/about-us/careers/apply-online.html#sthash.q09iZzJ3.dpuf
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!