Deicer Inspector Pneumatic Job Description Sample
Regional Pneumatic Truck Driver - Pneumatic Training Available!!
We are looking for a regional truck driver to join our family owned company!
Drivers responsibilities include:
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Using our pneumatic tankers to load and unload plastic pellets from rail cars and unload in customer's silos.
- Driving regionally
- Reporting repairs needed to shop foreman
Benefits to our team members:
- Paid training to learn the pneumatic tankers
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA contributions matches
- Short-term disability
- Flexibility to be home almost every night
- Weekend work is voluntary
- GREAT Pay! Our current drivers makes between $50K - $90K/ year
- Driver's pay is paid by a percentage of the line haul for each load.
- Wait time's are paid.
- Holiday and Saturday pay is available on most weekend work.
- Driver's who want to make more money can be dispatched accordingly.
Ideal candidate would encompass the following traits:
- Class A CDL (required)
- Good driving record (required)
- 23 years of age (required)
- Able to climb on top of trailers and rail cars
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Detail oriented
- Follows procedures
If you are interested in this position, we'd love hear from you! Please give us a call today!
Please contact Melinda @ 515-367-3107 or Mike @ 515-202-8523.
Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems Designer - Industrial Equipment
Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems Designer
- Industrial Equipment
Description Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment. Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right . Our Corporate Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you’ll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience. This is an exciting opportunity in Columbus, Indiana for an experienced Mechanical Engineer. Cummins USA is where you can work on industry leading engineering projects. Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
Manages, develops, and implements project(s) of varying complexity and size in assigned functional area.
Partners with business stakeholders to ensure a successful project completion.
Leads multiple projects from inception to completion; facilitates project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to establish project performance goals; designs project plan, develops timeline, identifies project milestones, and tracks performance against performance goals and timeline.
Identifies, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues.
Monitors and communicates project status to project team.
Plans and monitors project budget, conducts research and analysis; provides input into the design and development of project plans and timelines.
Manages project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk; works with others on the team and outside the team to identify alternatives or solutions.
Documents and shares team learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success of the project.
Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other stakeholders on status of specific projects and assignments.
Identifies and assigns appropriate resources to accomplish various project tasks; guides and coaches team members through various stages of the project; provides developmental feedback to team members. Skills and Experience Required:
- Maintains a cross-functional project issues list, with appropriate prioritization based on the issue's level of importance. Drives appropriate and timely resolution and approval of changes to the project plan.
- Scope Management
- Solicits and organizes customer requirements (Voice of the Customer), and tracks the status of project deliverables. Uses a Value Package Profile (VPP) or other appropriate scope-defining document, and manages change. Manages the connections between multiple levels of scope detail in related additional documents (e.g. Tech Profiles or equivalent documents).
- Schedule Management
- Develops and maintains a cross-functional schedule. Proficient at one or more schedule management tools. Knows the right level of detail needed to use the tool effectively.
- Resource Plan Management
- Develops and manages a cross-functional resource plan for a project. Knows the right level of detail needed to complete the processes and use the tools effectively.
- Stakeholder Management And Communication
- Identifies, engages and manages stakeholders on a project or groups of projects. Overcomes obstacles and resistance among stakeholders. Effectively stratifies stakeholder needs and creates and executes communications plans to fit the unique needs of each type of stakeholder.
- Business Planning/Strategy
- Familiar with tools for financial analysis and its relevance. Knows when, where, and how to get assistance.
- Cross-Functional Knowledge
- Understands the more detailed hand-offs between functional areas on a project, and knows the detailed work of at least one functional area.
- Project Risk Management
- Leads teams in the development of a project FMEA and/or 9-box project risk summary, and identifies and manages the actions to mitigate the risk. Experience + 5 or more years of Professional work experience. Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering required Compensation and Benefits Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits. Cummins and E-verify At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
Primary Location United States-Indiana-Columbus-US, IN, Columbus, Columbus Engine Plant
Job Type Experienced
- Professional / Office
Recruitment Job Type Professional
Jan 9, 2018, 2:50:50 PM
Req ID: 1800000Z
Local- Pneumatic Tanker Drivers- Needed
- Dry Bulk Pneumatic delivery
- Local Opportunity with daily home time
- 40-50 hr work week. (10-12 hour days)
- Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana runs
- Day shifts Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday or Sunday work dependent on customer requirement
- Possible nights if driver is interested
- No Endorsements required
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Weekly and hourly pay
- 401 k investment option.
- 100% Employee Health insurance paid.
- Pneumatic experience preferred but will train the right individual.
- Class A CDL, Clean or minimal violations on MVR.
- 21 years old, pass a pre-employment drug screening
Electric & Pneumatic Actuator Specialist
Severe Service Specialists, Inc. (Triple S) is currently seeking an Electric & Pneumatic Actuator Specialists! This position will execute not only day-to-day functions of actuator selection and specifying, but also be willing to work in production (when necessary) to modify actuators in order to meet specific order configurations. Very limited travel and field work will be required. A clean drug-screen is mandatory and will be tested periodically.
Triple S is a manufacturer's representative and factory authorized automation facility for valves and actuators that are engineered to withstand severe applications. We pride ourselves on knowing our customer's processes and the ability to examine each application so that we can offer a solution to any valve or actuation problem. Triple S has the best leadership and resources in the industry and has been in business since 2005. There are always new and challenging situations to face when solving our customer's problems. Please visit our website at https://www.sssvalve.com/
- Communicate and build long-term relationships with multiple manufacturer contacts
- Intimately learn all the manufacturer resources that are available
- Read detailed specifications to perform accurate sizing and specifying for electric and pneumatic actuators
- Learn the different valve types and how they are operated
- Read wiring schematics to specify controls on actuators
- Put together comprehensive pricing with inside sales staff to complete quotations
- Have proper organization skills to work on multiple projects and quotes at a time
- Have persistence to see projects all the way through to the very end without any loose ends
- Experience with Limitorque or equivalent electric actuators a plus
- Advanced understanding of navigating Microsoft Excel is required
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- High attention to detail is a must
- Basic understanding of gearing and mechanical advantage principles
- Ability to use different units of measurement required
- Must be mechanically inclined and comfortable working with small to medium hand tools
- Must be willing to learn how to use electrical tools and equipment
- Must have a "forward-thinking" mindset
- Some college or relevant technical training required
- Completed higher education and/or relevant certificates a plus
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience a plus
Electrical Pneumatic Maintenance
Electrical pneumatic maintenance easy apply
- apply with indeed
salary:$19 - $23 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, December 26, 2017
questions:firstname.lastname@example.org easy apply
apply with indeed
Skills needed: Must have experience as an industrial facility maintenance mechanic.*
Experience or training with CNC machinery
Experience or training with some robotics
Knowledge of troubleshooting
Hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical training/experience
Professional references and resume
PLC/Allen Bradley experience
Heavily focused in electrical! If you are interested in being considered for a GREAT opportunity in Statesville area, please click "" and fill out the application, including uploading a current resume. For more information contact email@example.com. Thank you! Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
salary:$19 - $23 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Pneumatic Territory Mgr- Memphis TN
Pneumatic Territory Mgr- Memphis TN TN-Nashville, United States Group: Corporate Group North America Job Family: Sales Job ID: 5913-1A Posted: 2017-03-30
9309 Hydraulic – Pneumatic Test Technician
Position Title: Hydraulic / Pneumatic Test Technician Location: City of Industry, CA
Position Type: Staff Position with Excellent Benefits Salary: $20 to $28 per hour, D.O.E.
Position Number: 9304_ SUMMARY:_ Our Client is a major supplier of spare aircraft parts and aircraft components to aerospace companies across the globe. They have asked Hallmark to help them find a Test Technician with hydraulic and pneumatic experience. This is a staff position offering excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, 401K, bereavement pay, and fitness/wellness programs. This is a first shift positon, working 7am – 3:45pm, Monday – Friday. _ RESPONSIBILITIES:_ * Ensure work performed adheres to high quality standards.
Must be disciplined in documenting all processes performed in an accurate timely manner.
Record accurately all work performed on relevant repair station and/or customer supplied documents as necessary.
Interpret technical data, such as manufacturer maintenance instructions, and perform required maintenance procedure correctly.
Perform maintenance work on components received by the repair station including disassembly; cleaning; physical and dimensional inspection using measuring tools; assembly and testing.
Basic knowledge in the use of inspection tooling required in the course of work and not limiting to the following: torque wrenches, micrometers, dial indicators, height gauge, Vernier calipers, depth gauges, surface comparators, etc.
Training will be provided to familiarize candidate with the repair station quality and inspection system as well as operational procedures.
Specific training such as hydraulic test mill operation will also be provided.
Any other duties as assigned by the Lead Mechanic/Maintenance Manager.
Communicates with Lead Mechanic/Management and Planning department as required to identify work assignments and delivery schedules.
Continually monitors repair station compliance with 14 CFR 145 and FAA accepted Repair Station and Quality Control Manual. _ EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:_ * 3+ years of experience performing Aviation Maintenance, or equivalent experience, is preferred.
Applicants should either possess an A & P Certificate or meet the requirements to become an FAA Repairman.
Must be able to prioritize tasks.
Basic Shop Math skills are required.
Basic knowledge regarding concepts, theories and principles of aerodynamics, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems are required.
Must be proficient in the use of calibrated hand tools. * U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (Green Card holder) is strongly preferred, due to ITAR regulations.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment without losing productivity.
Ability to read, write and speak English is required
Must be able to pass DOT drug and alcohol test _ OTHER:_ To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please. Job Category: Engineering
Electrical Assembler / Field Wire / Pneumatic Assembly
Are you a creative thinker? Do you like variety in your job? Do you enjoy a fast paced environment? If so, R+D Custom Automation would like to talk with you about an Electrical Assembler / Field Wire / Pneumatic Assembly role.
R + D Custom Automation, a leading manufacturer of custom automation equipment, is currently looking for an Electrical Assembler / Field Wire / Pneumatic Assembly to join our team. We are searching for a highly motivated, self- starter who has a passion for Mechanical Engineering and wants to develop these skills in the Medical/Pharmaceutical and Consumer goods industries.
Electrical Assembler / Field Wire / Pneumatic Assembly Opportunities:
· Assemble electrical/electronic systems or support structures and install components, subassemblies, wiring and troubleshooting.
· Position, align, or adjust work pieces and/or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly
· Drill or tap holes in specified equipment locations to mount control units or to provide opening for elements, wiring or instruments
· Read blueprints, electric and pneumatic schematic drawings.
· Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation
Electrical Assembler / Field Wire / Pneumatic Assembly
· Applying knowledge of electronic theory and components
· Manage multiple projects with the flexibility of adapting to changing priorities
· Must be willing to work independently
· Must be effective and comfortable in team oriented environment
· Off-site Installations with minimal travel
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer attractive, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401k, bonus and profit sharing programs.
To take the next step in the process forthe Electrical Assembler / Field Wire / Pneumatic Assembly role, copy/paste and open the following URL link into a new browser and follow the instructions:
To learn more about our company, visit our website
Pneumatic Product Specialist
Bertelkamp Automation, Inc. is looking for a Pneumatic Product Specialist to join our team. One of our main goals as a company is to grow our Festo sales, which will require providing our customers and outside sales team w/ high quality product knowledge and technical support. T
Become our Festo expert, all products and services
Provide technical support to our customers and outside sales reps
Design pneumatic systems complete w/ circuit drawings
Provide basic quotations
Crossover competitive product lines primarily SMC
Provide training on Festo products for customers and BAI employees
Do whatever is necessary to help grow Festo sales
Trouble shoot existing pneumatic systems
Bachelor’s Engineering Degree desired but not required
Associate Degree or Technical Diploma required
5 years of related pneumatic experienced required
Use proper English grammar, written and verbal
Team player w/ excellent communication skills
Minimum amount of travel required
Cdl-A Company Drivers Needed To Pull Pneumatic Trailers
Looking for qualified and motivated drivers to pull pneumatic trailers. To be successful in this position, drivers should be excellent communicators, focused on safety, have a great attitude, and be mechanically inclined. Prior experience with pneumatic trailers is preferred, but not a requirement for the right individual. The company fleet consists of late model Peterbilts. We offer weekly pay, health insurance, 24-hour dispatch, vacation time, and flexible schedules.
Drivers are responsible for safe and timely delivery of pneumatic products (mostly sand and cement). Drivers arrive at the loading facility and coordinate with the facility to ensure the correct amount and type of product is loaded on the vehicle. Drivers deliver sand to the appropriate location and unload products according to customer instructions. Loading and unloading trailers requires climbing on top of trailers to open lids, carrying 10-20 foot hoses, and operating a pump. Most work is in Texas but drivers will occassionally go out of state.
- Must have a current valid commercial driver's license (Class A CDL).
- Pass DOT physical and drug screen.
- Minimum 5 years of CDL experience.
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Clean driving record and low CSA points.
- Physical ability to sit and drive for long periods of time and lift up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to safely climb on top of trailers, hook-up and move hoses, and operate a pump to unload the trailer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!