Deicer Tester Job Description Sample
Provide deicing of aircrafts according to the companies' standards and in compliance with the safety regulations
Operate Deicing, Glycol Recovery, Ground Handling, and all related ancillary equipment, both safely and efficiently.
Conduct aircraft de/anti-icing operations and perform other associated tasks.
Conduct aircraft post de/anti-icing inspections and tactile inspections.
Conduct fluid testing and replenishment of equipment fluids.
Operate data transfer and communications equipment.
Generate and maintain records and logs
Perform ramp servicing/ground handling functions as required.
Any other duties that may be assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
High school diploma or equivalent
Be able to pass security clearance (criminal background check)
Possess a valid driver's license
Be comfortable operating large equipment, working from an elevated platform at height, during inclement weather
Be able to lift heavy objects weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms) and willingness to work during inclement weather
Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays)
Have a reliable form of transportation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Express Scripts must stay ahead of ever-evolving threats in order to protect our clients and patients. This junior role is responsible for conducting vulnerability assessments, threat modeling and penetration tests of ESI's IT infrastructure and applications. This role will work closely with senior penetration testers to identify, evaluate, and remediate potential weaknesses in ESI's systems using both manual and automated methods.
This is a highly technical junior role for someone with 0-2 years of experience in the information/cyber security field or an undergraduate degree in a technical field of study and a passion for learning about technology and security.
Execute internal and external penetration tests against corporate web applications, APIs, networks, Windows and Unix variants to discover exploitable vulnerabilities
Create comprehensive and accurate penetration testing reports with recommendations for appropriate remediation
Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance ESI's penetration testing processes
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
Familiarity with application vulnerability assessment tools (e.g. Burp Suite)
Experience with command line on Linux and Windows operating systems
Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to "think out of the box"
Application development or scripting knowledge and experience is desirable, but not required
Strong oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare documentation and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences
Demonstrated ability to research vulnerabilities and utilize off-the-shelf exploits
Basic understanding of web application frameworks (React, Springboot, Ruby on Rails, J2EE, PHP, ASP.NET)
Understanding of core Internet protocols (e.g. DNS, HTTP, TCP, UDP, TLS, IPsec)
A technical background or field of undergraduate study (e.g. Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Network Technology and Security) is required
Strong decision-making and prioritization skills
Passionate about security and finding new ways to break into systems as well as defend them
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy the challenge of defending an enterprise from security breaches? Come put your skills to work at an organization trusted to protect client, patient and company data amid the ever-changing landscape of information security threats and risks. Our cyber defenders are challenged and trusted with maintaining our secure infrastructure day in and day out, while delivering an enterprise computing environment that is resilient to breaches and disruptions. If you're as passionate about data security as we are and want to be at the center of our noble mission to make healthcare safer and more affordable, explore our opportunities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran
TSR Consulting has been asked by their valued client, a Global Accounting and Auditing Firm, to assist with their need for the following role:
Location – Montvale, NJ
Duration - 3 month contract
We do not work with 3rd party vendors on C2C
Work with the development team and business users to perform QA testing based on documented business requirements.
Apply a thorough understanding of SDLC and SQA methodology to create and maintain test plans and scripts.
Carry out hands on testing efforts both manually and using automated test tools to exercise software.
Create and update defect tracking logs and works with development teams and users to ensure that all defects are resolved.
Assist in the identification of QA tasks and associated level of effort.
Prepare and execute acceptance testing of new or revised modules.
Provide feedback to the development group on usability, functionality and quality of user experience.
Strong QA Analytical and Logical Skills
Strong Data Analysis Skills
Strong SQL background
Strong VB Scripting
Hand on experience with QTP and Automation Testing
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to manage competing priorities on an ongoing basis. Ability to negotiate priorities and resolve conflict.
This is a great opportunity to get in with a stable and growing organization that values technology and the people that drive it. There is a lot more we can share with you about the role, so please contact me (or apply) at email@example.com or through the "apply" function listed.
QA Client Tester
Pixelberry Studios brings innovation to mobile games and we could use some extra hands! We are seeking for a full-time contractor to work onsite at our Mountain View office for 40-60 hours per week depending on work load. This is a 6-month contracting position with the opportunity contract extension and/or converting to permanent hire.
You will be working with the QA Client Functionality team to create and follow test plans, perform ad-hoc, creative, and structured testing on the functionality of mobile applications. Our ideal candidate should have knowledge in testing applications on iOS and Android devices, and possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
Given our small-studio format, you might find yourself wearing a variety of hats; candidates should be open and eager to learn new skills.
- Familiarity with the mechanics of playing mobile games on iOS and Android devices in order to test and report bugs.
- Comfortable with working with spreadsheets and organizational software.
- Proficient in English.
- Willingness to work under direction, with a team, and independently.
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and prioritize effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
- Technical proficiency (some computer science coursework is a plus, but not necessary).
- A current resume and a cover letter, highlighting QA Game Testing or other relevant work experiences.
- At the end of the cover letter, answer the following question: What is your favorite video game of all time and why? Be as specific as possible. Two sentences or less responses will not be accepted.
Candidates without the above materials will not be considered.
Pixelberry is a studio in Mountain View, CA dedicated to creating story games with heart. Many members of our team have worked together in the mobile space for over a decade. Our Top 25 app, Choices: Stories You Play, is a narrative game played by millions of players around the world.
None of this would be possible without a tight-knit team of eager, passionate, and talented minds. At Pixelberry, we do what we love, and we love what we get to do. The entire company laughs through lunch together daily, lines up for movie field trips on opening day, and plays board games late into the night. And the first time you get a thank-you message from a troubled teen player or their mother telling you that your game literally saved their life, you’ll know that you haven’t just found a job. You’ve found a purpose.
- Relaxed, open office environment
- Free food and snacks
- Work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Board game nights, movie field trips, and murder mystery parties!
- That warm fuzzy feeling that you’re not just making a difference at a company, but in the lives of people all over the world
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Tester into join our highly qualified and experienced delivery teams
- - Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have at least 4 years experience in hands-on manual testing of Android/iOS products.
- Experience with authoring test plans and test cases.
- Good understanding of test methodologies, QA process and software release cycle.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
Yashica Khurana | eTouch Systems Corp
Tel : 972-322-8956
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jr. Tester With Selenium
Duration: Long term
In-person Interview is MUST
Description of Work:
· Designs test plans for complex distributed systems in accordance with overall testing strategy
· Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and execute manual and automated test scripts
· Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
· Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results
· Regularly leads team through preparing and estimation sessions to define acceptance criteria, ensures that the team's
acceptance criteria for stories and tasks is appropriate and being met universally
· Quality Assurance to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full regression
testing for all previously implemented functionality in every sprint
· Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing Automation efforts
· Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test object developed and test environments used
· Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the
· Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
· Bachelor’s degree and 0 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 0 years of relative experience, or 4 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
· 1 years of experience in developing and maintaining automated testing framework and infrastructure.
· 1 years of experience with Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, and SQL Server
· 6 months of experience with Unit Testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, and Cucumber.
· 6 months of experience in developing automated test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, acceptance criteria, test data, investigating, and debugging test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary.
· 6 months of Core Java technical expertise including JEE, Frameworks (Struts, Spring), object oriented design and design pattern.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
· Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and automating application developed in Agile Development environment.
· Experience in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
· Experience in capturing and reusing automated Unit Test cases, Test Stubs and Drivers and other development test objects
· Experience in using risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain and execute automated test suites to perform automated dynamic testing
· Understanding of build tools like Maven, ANT.
· Understanding of version control tools like Git, SVN
· Understanding of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Docker
· Understanding of AWS.
· Excellent team building skills, including cross-functional team building
· Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
· Experience in using VersionOne and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
· Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Object-oriented programming skills
Software Tester (Niche) II
This role is for a Software Tester with proven quality assurance and project analysis experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. Responsible for leading development of test scenarios for unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing. Assists in the distribution of all Quality Assurance practices, standards, methodologies and metrics. Performs test executions and writes test scripts for complex integrated systems. Performs regression testing on new software releases and reports findings. Provides technical support and guidance, software installation, problem solving and troubleshooting. Offers input to development on findings reports. Participates in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and automated testing and support tools. Provides status reporting to QA and management. Involves senior management to resolve deficiencies or compliance issues in a timely manner as needed.
Experience with the niche technology/product will be expanded upon in the job description.
- Ability to create simple queries ( Oracle/SQL Database)
- ETL Testing
- CI/CD, or DevOps experience a plus
Testing As A Service Tester
CTG is hiring a Testing as a Service Tester for our premier client in RTP, NC! This is a long term opportunity offering a full salaried package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a 401K option.
Creates integration tests from existing use cases.
Designs additional integration tests.
Executes integration tests and validates the results.
Maintains integration test scenarios in a test management repository.
Opens defects when necessary.
Performs regression testing across the integrated systems.
Works with various internal Test Automation packages and personnel to automate regression tests as required.
1.Experience testing integrated systems with multiple-stack software components.
2.Point-of-Sale System experience with any of the following:
a. IBM 4680, 4690, Supermarket Application, or SurePOS ACE (any preferred).
b. NCR, Radiant, Epicor, Fujitsu, StoreNext or other non-SaaS Point of Sale systems.
3.Experience with any of the following package software tools (or similar):
a. Hewlett-Packard Application Lifecycle Management, Quality Center, or other test case management software.
b. IBM Rational Functional Tester.
c. Automated test tools (such as, but not limited to, Selenium, Testing Anywhere, HP QuickTest Pro/Unified Functional Testing), etc.
d. TGCS Automation tools: Regression Test Manager, ACE Regression Test Tool (ARTT) or SRT (SA Regression Tester), Sigma.
4.Demonstrated experience with any of the following scripting languages:
a. DOS (MS-DOS, PC-DOS, Windows Batch, PowerShell).
c. Unix Shell (C-shell, Korn Shell, etc.).
d. Perl, Python, REXX, CLIST.
Initial Minimum Qualifications:
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
At least five (5) years' experience in testing systems.
Quality assurance analysis and defect management.
Experience using automated test tools successfully.
Software development test experience in client server and web-based environments
Strong PC skills.
Able to read, write and speak English proficiently and be an effective verbal and written communicator.
Primary (Essential) Job Functions:
Create test cases using and track them in the test case management system.
Perform manual regression tests where automation is not feasible for certain features or functions.
Document defects in a common defect management system, monitor defect status for available fixes, and re-test to validate the problem is solved.
Ensure work product is properly billed on paid client engagements.
Maintain and upgrade equipment and other tools as needed.
Provide test status reporting as required by the Testing as a Service Lead.
Secondary Job Functions:
Participates in one or more team process improvement initiatives.
Documents team operating procedures.
Other duties as assigned by the Testing Services Manager.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Duration: 1 year – extendable to 5
Location: Reston, VA / Lakewood – CO
Start Date: November 1, 2018
- Performance testing for all SAP Application components in the landscape
- Provide support using and administering automated test tools including HP’s WinRunner, Unified Functional Testing (QuickTest Professional), and LoadRunner
- Develop and execute stress and volume test plans
- Develop and perform automated functional tests to support Integration testing and system stress and volume tests
- Analyze and investigate data integrity issues
- Work with the integration team on the configuration of the test environment
- Develop and perform validations on stress and volume testing results and automated functional testing results
- Develop testing schedules and monitor progress against the schedules
- Report testing progress and results to testing and technical management teams
- Support resolution of stress and volume testing defects
- At least 5 years of experience in building and maintaining automated testing infrastructure.
- Developing and updating stress and volume testing scenarios and business process in-scope to meet the data volumes
- Experience updating and maintaining stress and volume scripts for SAP ECC, BusinessObjects, GRC, Tableau and BW.
- Expertise in HP’s WinRunner, Unified Functional Testing (QuickTest Professional), and LoadRunner tools.
- Knowledge of and experience in test data creation and business process testing;
- Knowledge of and experience in testing automation and test scripts creation;
- Experience with deep knowledge of SAP specific stress and volume testing.
- Good communication skills, teamwork and ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Expertise in Compusearch’s federal acquisition software (PRISM) will be good to have
Amick Brown is always looking for highly skilled professionals to join our growing team. When considering candidates, we take into account your goals and interests as well as your skills, talents, and experience. We know it’s important to be able to advance in any position, which is why we work carefully with you to develop your career plans and then set you up to achieve your goals. We strongly believe that our success is due to the outstanding talent and dedication of our employees and consultants, and in return, we hope to give you the opportunity to experience a great career with us.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!