Deliverer Car Rental Job Description Sample
Car Wash Attendant Lead - Car Rental - Automotive
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Ensure all Service Agents are preparing and servicing vehicles prior to rental. Those functions include refueling, cleaning, and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Functions as a liaison between managers/supervisors and Rental Agents.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage
Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order (i.e., lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors, backup lights, etc)
Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray, and trunk
Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors
Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage
Write up Ready Car slips
Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable
Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary
Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles
Must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
With 20 major airport locations across the US and more than 1100 employees, Fox Rent A Car offers room for career growth through employee development and advancement. If you believe you can not only add to but thrive in our fast-paced team environment apply today!
Service Agent Car Cleaner - Part Time - Lihue National Car Rental
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans National Car Rental has an exciting opportunity for a Service Agent in Lihue, Kauai. The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible 30-39 hours/week.
Category _Customer Service/Support
Service Agent_ Airport / City _National
Evening And Weekend Drivers / Rental Car Transporters
GCA Services Group is hiring in Nashville
Please respond for an application and to set up an interview
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general supervision employees will transport individual passenger vehicles (compact through large SUV) throughout Nashville and airport car rental facility to meet customer needs. Employees will be responsible for filling out basic paperwork to track vehicle movements as well as keeping constant communication with our dispatch office.
*Hiring for: Evening and Weekends
*Position: Rental Car Transporter / Shuttler
*PT/FT positions are open, there is NO guarantee of a specific schedule
*Location: Nashville International Airport
1 Terminal Drive Nashville, TN 37217
Please follow signs for Rental Car Returns and go to Hertz Returns on the 3rd Flr.
Then ask for Kara with GCA Services Group for an application
*Pay: Driver: $9.00/Hour
Must be at least 21 years of age!
Must have a valid US Driver's License for a minimum 3 years with a good driving history
Must be able to SAFELY and EFFICIENTLY operate a vehicle day or night and in all weather conditions.
Must be able to communicate by telephone/ two way radios.
Must be able to read, understand and complete driver trip sheets and other documents.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screening are required
With over 38,000 employees in 46 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, GCA serves a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, corporate office buildings, high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, nuclear power, energy & utilities, defense, K-12 schools, higher education, the rental car market, and others. Our clients include numerous Fortune 100 companies.
GCA's management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
Car Rental Sales Representative
Sales Representative Rental Agent Job Description As a Rental Sales Agent, you will assist customers with their vehicle rental needs to ensure a positive customer experience, while also promoting our additional products and services. Sales Representative Rental Agent Specific Job Duties The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, sales motivated, has a passion for sales & customer service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
You will be effectively communicating with customers, responding to all customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner both on the telephone and in person. Some administrative duties are also required to process rentals and control the fleet. Benefits Midwestern Wheels, Inc. provides a competitive hourly wage with monthly sales incentives and excellent benefits for its employees: $13 Per Hour Sales Bonus Generous PTO plan Health, Dental and Vision Insurance 401(k) Plan With Company Match Company Paid Life Insurance & Long Term Disability Additional discounts including, but not limited to car rentals are accessible to employees Sales Representative Rental Agent Required Qualifications Must be at least 18 years of age Must be able to perform data entry and computer entry tasks Capacity to learn extensive training material and apply daily on the job Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Must be physically able to assist our customers at our rental counter, which will include standing for extended periods of time.
Ability to work flexible schedules which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays as scheduled Must have a valid state drivers license and no more than 2 moving violations in the current 12 month period No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years About the Company Midwestern Wheels, Inc. is a licensee of Avis Budget Group, Inc. a leading global provider of vehicle rental services. Midwestern Wheels, Inc. was established in 1958 and operates the Avis and Budget Rent A Car brands at locations in seven Wisconsin cities: Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, La Crosse, Eau Claire, Mosinee and Rhinelander, and Rochester, Minnesota.
Our Management and Administrative Services Support Teams are located in Appleton, Wisconsin. Midwestern Wheels Inc. is a high energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are Customer-Led, Service-Driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done.
If you want to go somewhere in your career, Midwestern Wheels Inc. is the place to be. SDL2017
Car Rental Driver
Operates rental cars in a safe manner to move them to and from various locations of the car rental facility. Perform tasks as directed by the Lead Driver or Supervisor. Responsibilities
Moves vehicles from one point to another under the direction of the Lead Driver or Supervisor.
Clean interior and exterior of vehicle.
Safely operates vehicles while observing speed limits and slower reasonable speeds in heavy traffic areas.
Reports all incidents to Lead Driver or Supervisor.
Returns any forgotten property by renter to the Lead Driver or Supervisor. Required Qualifications/Experience
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Must be 21 years old with a valid Driver's License.
Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles.
Must have strong communication skills; written and verbal. $8.10 per hour A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
Operations Account Manager - Rental Car
The primary job responsibility will be the management of an assigned account, and the Account Supervisors assigned to each account. Specific responsibilities include work scheduling of all account personnel, establishing work standards, conducting site evaluations, audits, overall inventory/equipment usage, budget control, employee performance appraisals, troubleshooting/problem solving, orientation, training of Account Supervisors and support personnel, customer relations, and special project work as requested. This individual will also ensure that all managed services are being provided in a proper and cost effective manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Control expenses within area of responsibility.
* Develop and recommend operating budget and ensure the department operates within budget.
* Evaluate and justify supplies, equipment, and purchases as needed.
* Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and supervise functions and activities of the department.
* Establish work standards and flow.
* Establish and maintain effective lines of communications with the client and facility personnel to ascertain that their needs and requirements as related to the custodial contract are being satisfied.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
* Maintain an environment that is safe, attractive, and in orderly condition.
* Demonstrate and promote company culture, values and management philosophy.
* Demonstrate quality leadership in meeting performance plans.
Knowledge, Skills and
* Ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data.
* Demonstrated proficiency with general business acumen.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Strong service/quality attitude.
* Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and achieve effective time management.
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
* Strong public speaking skills.
* Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines; self-directed.
* Motivate and train staff.
* Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Windows and Power Point
* Experience managing operations and a sense of entrepreneurial leadership
Physical Functions Required:
* Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods. Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds. Possible exposure to chemicals requiring special clothing or safety equipment.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required
Wage Rate: $45K DOE
Full Compensation Plan
Car Rental Agent - Morning And Night Shift
We are a boutique Car Rental Agency with locations in Beverly Hills and LAX looking to hire additional Rental Agents for our multiple locations. We are seeking individuals with strong customer service experience as well as exceptional interpersonal skills. We will review your resume and schedule appointments accordingly. We are not accepting walk-ins or phone calls. Please apply directly and if you meet our qualifications Management will contact you to schedule an in-person interview.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create a memorable rental experience by maximizing exceptional customer service
- Work morning (6AM-3PM) or Evening (3PM -12AM) and Occasional Midday Shift (10AM -7PM)
- Greet customers professionally and assist in the rental process
- Pick-up and drop-off Customers
- Advise on and sell optional insurance products to the customer according to his/her needs
- Advise and walk customers through vehicles and functionality
- Meet and exceed sales and service goals
- Maintain office cleanliness
- Input reservations and follow-up with reservation confirmation
- Washing and vacuuming of cars
- Run fleet errands (dropping and picking-up vehicles at repair shops, filling gas and air in vehicles, delivering vehicles to customer, etc)
- Handle customer complaints with professionalism and confidence
- Complete daily lists and report to the Manager
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs
- Handle telephone and email inquiries in a respectful, friendly and helpful manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales or retail role
- Track record of meeting sales quotas
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills required
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must-be well organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early morning and/or late evening hours
- Must be willing to cover shifts on last minute notice
- Must be willing to occasional work at multiple branch locations in Beverly Hills and LAX Airport
- Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Must be willing to dress accordingly and maintain a clean professional appearance
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week or more including weekends and holidays
- Must be willing to undergo routine drug screening tests
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship at any time
Car Rental Agent
Job Purpose: Provides transportation to customers by renting automobiles.
Duties: Determines type of automobile and features desired by interviewing customer; reviewing automobile type pricing categories; suggesting special promotions; promoting higher-priced rentals. Determines return location and length of rental by entering pick-up and return location, and number of days or other time frame required. Quotes cost of rental by calculating type of automobile, daily rates, estimated mileage, and insurance coverages.
Validates customer identification and rental eligibility by examining customer's driver's license and entering credit card. Completes rental contract by explaining rental policies and procedures; verifying credit;
Part-Time Rental Car Agent - Ira Toyota Of Danvers
Ira Toyota of Danvers is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add a qualified PART-TIME RENTAL CAR AGENT to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend. In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance + 401(k) plan with company match
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Assist clients with rental process and documents
Manage several vehicles in our rental fleet
Relocation of vehicles around the dealership lot
Customer Service with a smile
Assign, file, and manage rental agreements and vehicle documents
Previous Rental experience a plus!
Must be able to work mornings.
Punctual with a positive attitude
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Be able to multitask
Outstanding organizational skills
Willingness to take direction form management
Great listener and time management skills
Excellent computer skills
High School Diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment* Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. ID: 2017-4187 External Company Name: Group 1 Automotive, Inc. External Company URL: http://www.group1auto.com
Onsite Recruiter For Rental Car Outsourcing Company Needed!
Managed Labor Solutions, (MLS), a leading nationwide outsourcing company, is seeking an on site recruiter to assist with hiring needs at our locations at the Denver International Rental Car Center. This is a highly important role and has tremendous opportunities for advancement. Please note, this is a low wage level recruiting role, candidates typical do not have resumes, are from the immigrant communities, and will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating vehicles around the rental car facilities.
- Running/updating ads on local job boards
- Quickly responding to qualified candidates
- Scheduling and interviewing candidates
- Community outreach and forging relationships with work force centers, immigrant centers, etc...
- Timely completion of data entry as it pertains to candidate hiring status
- Proper entry of data int pre-employment background screening programs
- Following up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Scheduling orientations and training sessions
- Communicating progress to the local team
- Finding creative ways to get new recruits and achieving weekly recruitment goals
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!