Delivery Person Job Description Sample
Utility Warehouse/ Delivery Person
Warehouse/ Delivery Driver:
- Keep the shop/ warehouse clean and tidy
- Stage orders for deliveries
-Delivery product to customers
- Receive payments from customers
- Perform cleaning services on ice cream machines
- Good driving record
- Team player
Work truck will be provided to you when doing deliveries.
Warehouse Delivery Person
Looking for a part time employee in charge of warehouse maintenance, stock inventory, accepting shipments, deliveries and setups. Dealing with customers in a pleasant manner a MUST. Will be responsible for receiving and unloading product trucks. Breaking down pallets and stocking inventory. Must be able to setup floor models, customer loading, recycling, customer deliveries and setups as needed. Also needed for general warehouse maintenance.
Hours are somewhat flexible but specifically, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday afternoons; 20-25 per week.
Deliver products to customer locations
Load and unload vehicle
Collect on delivery charges
Unload and stock inventory on arrival and break down pallets
Maintain accurate inventory of stock
Setting up furniture
Maintenance of warehouse (cleaned and orderly)
Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields
Clean driving record with no point and be able to pull a trailer
Ability to handle physical workload
Delivery Person For Cabinet Company
Cabinet Shop seeking reliable, hard-working individuals for duties to include safe, damage-free handling and delivering of cabinetry from the manufacturing facility to job sites.
As an employee of Heritage Woodworks , you are the first point of contact for clients on the jobsite. Duties include going out of your way to be friendly to everyone you come in contact with throughout the day – especially your clients.
Look, act and become a member of a professional organization – starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
Ensuring customer satisfaction through safe, damage-free handling of custom products is part of the responsibilities. Confirming load lists and marking deficiencies is a requirement. Attention to detail is essential and a woodworking background is preferred. SAFELY operating the vehicles at all times. Ensuring all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
When not delivering, candidate will be working in cabinet manufacturing facility. Woodworking experience is a benefit.
- MUST possess a valid drivers license with clean driving record.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time.
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping others.
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about huge opportunity.
- MUST be drug and alcohol free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
Excellent earning potential including hourly pay
Hiring immediately: part time and full time opportunities. Wages dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
PT Parts Delivery Person
Truck Country of Dubuque, IA. has openings for part time parts delivery drivers. Must be a self-starter, have a good attitude, and be outgoing.
Deliveries will be made in a 100 mile radius of Dubuque. This position will work 2-3 days per week, as needed, and will work from 9:00am-4:30pm. Heavy lifting required, possibly up to 100 pounds.
Must have a valid drivers' license, and good driving record. No CDL required. We are a leader in the industry, and offer a competitive wage.
Apply online at truckcountry.com/careers. Or call recruiting at 800-251-9569, ext. 42695.Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply
Parts Delivery Person - Part Time
delivering Mopar parts. help pull and load parts onto trucks. clean & sweep up when slow. help put parts up
Furniture Delivery Person
We are seeking a Furniture Delivery Person to join our team! You will work with a partner to drive and deliver high-end furniture. We are a white glove warehouse and and delivery company.
- Deliver furniture to customer locations in a timely manner
- Load and unload vehicle
- Use Dispatch Track and manage delivery paperwork
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicle
- Follow client SOPs
Experience in furniture delivery and installation with emphasis on customer service.
- Clean driving record
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Good Attendance
- Partner and team oriented
- DOT Health Card required
- If you are a high energy individual who enjoys working outside and providing excellent customer service, consider joining our team.
- Candidates should possess strong work ethic, attention to detail, be a team player, and have the ability to dead lift 250 pounds.
- We require a valid drivers license, good driving record for the past 3 years and pass a background check
- Operate a forklift is helpful
- Basic set of hand tools including a cordless drill
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, and varying shifts as required
- You will work both inside and outside of a warehouse environment to load and deliver customer products
- This job description does not imply these are the only tasks that may be required. At times you will be asked to do other job related tasks as directed by management.
We offer paid Holidays, PTO, medical and bonuses
Shop And Delivery Person
Shop delivery person for construction company. Duties will include:
Must have clean driving record
Will be subject to drug test
Must be able to lift 80-100 lbs
Load hand tools, lumber
be able to perform basic maintenance of small equipment such as oil changes, air filters, spark plugs, etc
lube and grease heavy equipment
Keep basic logs of equipment and tools when checked out or taken to jobsites
Pay $15/hr to start and only upwards from there based on knowledge or performance
Warehouse And Delivery Person
We are looking for a full time person to assist us with receiving freight, pulling and delivering customer orders, as well as hang ceiling fan and lighting fixture displays in our showroom. Hours are from 7:30-4:30, M-F. Candidates must have a clean driving record, and be comfortable lifting up to 75 lbs on a regular basis.
Our years of experience in lighting have qualified us to select the highest quality lighting products from the most reputable manufacturers. Strong relationships with our suppliers have allowed us to negotiate the best prices and shipping schedule for the quality products we sell. These relationships allow us to serve our customers with the highest quality products on the market at competitive prices.
Driver / Delivery Person
Responsible ,Mature, Adult wanted to Pick up and deliver carts to customers.
Driver must have clean valid drivers license
Must pass drug test and background check
Driver must have mechanical skills
Must be and team player and detailed in record keeping ,
Must be professional in customer service issues
Please do not apply if you have issues with drugs or alcohol.~
~ Check material against documents. Obtains signature for loads where signature services is required.
· The driver secure the cargo with tie downs to prevent movement/shifting of loads, and mark dangerous, hazardous, flammable or flags all protruding cargo, placards or reflection lights and assures that vehicle is not loaded beyond the rated capacity.
~ Operate platform trucks
~Should also be able to lift 50+ lbs. Repetitively, in a fast-paced environment; under adverse weather conditions.
Looking for long term employment? Please send resume to fax 949-496-1694
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!