Delivery Person Job Description Sample
Delivery Person For Cabinet Company
Cabinet Shop seeking reliable, hard-working individuals for duties to include safe, damage-free handling and delivering of cabinetry from the manufacturing facility to job sites.
As an employee of Heritage Woodworks , you are the first point of contact for clients on the jobsite. Duties include going out of your way to be friendly to everyone you come in contact with throughout the day – especially your clients.
Look, act and become a member of a professional organization – starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
Ensuring customer satisfaction through safe, damage-free handling of custom products is part of the responsibilities. Confirming load lists and marking deficiencies is a requirement. Attention to detail is essential and a woodworking background is preferred. SAFELY operating the vehicles at all times. Ensuring all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
When not delivering, candidate will be working in cabinet manufacturing facility. Woodworking experience is a benefit.
- MUST possess a valid drivers license with clean driving record.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time.
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping others.
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about huge opportunity.
- MUST be drug and alcohol free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
Excellent earning potential including hourly pay
Hiring immediately: part time and full time opportunities. Wages dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Delivery Person - Class A CDL Required (No Weekends,Home Every Night!)
CDL-A driver needed to make deliveries to restaurants and bakeries in Michigan. This position will also include pick-up of product in the Michigan, Indiana and/or Illinois areas. Some heavy lifting will be required. Need to be able to lift up to 80 pounds.
- CDL-A License
- Positive work attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift 80+ pounds at a time
- Clean driving record
- Previous driving experience required
- Warehouse experience (not a requirement)
Background check and references will be required.
This is a salaried full time position. There is room for growth and salary increase with positive job performance.
Shop Manager, Delivery Person
bottled water delivery in lake and Sonoma counties for local company
Utility Warehouse/ Delivery Person
Warehouse/ Delivery Driver:
- Keep the shop/ warehouse clean and tidy
- Stage orders for deliveries
-Delivery product to customers
- Receive payments from customers
- Perform cleaning services on ice cream machines
- Good driving record
- Team player
Work truck will be provided to you when doing deliveries.
Cleaning / Parts / Service / Delivery Person - Syracuse, NY
Monday- Friday 7:30 a.m.- 4 p.m. Our client uses this position as a training ground for their parts and service departments. The employee would spend mornings cleaning and the afternoons in the department where they're needed - as an extra set of hands in the shop or making a quick run to pick up or drop off parts in an emergency.
The starting pay is $12 per hour. After 30 days as their employee, our client will pay for uniforms. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
The candidate needs to have a valid NYS drivers license, basic forklift experience and be dependable, self-motivated, organized, and have aspirations of learning a trade and moving up. The candidate also needs to be able to pass random drug tests.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - we will e-mail you back to outline the rest of our process
Route Delivery Person
First Choice Services… A provider of premium office coffee services to the business community is pleased to announce an entry level full-time position opening in their route sales department.
It is a fast paced environment, and the right candidate must be a detail oriented individual and must be able to manage multiple tasks.
First Choice Services is seeking a full time Route Sales Representative to support the growth of our market.
• Deliver product to assigned accounts
• Conduct customer service in a professional manner
• Clean and inspect equipment
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic/ Superior time management
• Good driving record
• Route experience a plus
Maintenance & Delivery Person
Established Springfield wholesale/retail operation seeks candidates for a full-time maintenance and delivery position. Primarily outdoor duties including:
- Loading/unloading truck.
- Forklift operation.
- Heavy lifting.
- Property maintenance (cleaning, mowing, sweeping, etc).
- Making deliveries to customers.
Position requirements include:
- Must be 21 years old.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year of experience driving a delivery truck and operating a forklift.
- Clean driving, criminal and drug use record.
Schedule is 8 hours a day between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., five days a week.
Pay is $10-$12 per hour depending on experience.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Plumbers, Drain Cleaners, Helpers And Delivery Person
Who We Are?
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is growing & looking to hire the following positions! We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been at this a long time! You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about your staff. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Essential Job Functions for the service and repair plumber;
The Service and Repair Plumber performs tasks that include the following:
- Performs a variety of repair or replacement functions related to plumbing
- Repairs and replaces broken water and sewer lines
- Clears sewer and drain lines, commodes, etc.
- Performs maintenance and installation functions associated with all water system equipment
- Measures, cuts, threads, and assists in the installation of pipes and tubing
- Repairs and replaces water heating systems, circulating pumps, etc.
- Repairs and replaces valves and other plumbing components
- Moves and operates backhoe, trencher, and other equipment as needed
- Provides assistance to other crews as needed
- Responds to after hour emergencies as requested
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of service and repair plumbing experience
Essential job functions for Helper /Apprentice;
The Helper/ apprentice performs the task that include the following:
- Assist the plumber with heavy lifting
- Measures and cuts pipe
- Stocks service tucks with inventory
- Assist with digging
- Assist with after hour service calls
Essential job function for Delivery Driver:
- Load and unload material and equipment onsite to field personnel
- Assist in removal and installation of water heater
- Stocking material in service truck
- Assisting Warehouse manager with tasks
What We offer: competitive pay, company supplied vehicle, medical Insurance -- health, dental, life insurance, new technology; including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software, state of the art tools, parts and supplies, 401K plan with a company match, vacation, holiday and sick pay.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Warehouse And Delivery Person
We are looking for a full time person to assist us with receiving freight, pulling and delivering customer orders, as well as hang ceiling fan and lighting fixture displays in our showroom. Hours are from 7:30-4:30, M-F. Candidates must have a clean driving record, and be comfortable lifting up to 75 lbs on a regular basis.
Our years of experience in lighting have qualified us to select the highest quality lighting products from the most reputable manufacturers. Strong relationships with our suppliers have allowed us to negotiate the best prices and shipping schedule for the quality products we sell. These relationships allow us to serve our customers with the highest quality products on the market at competitive prices.
Driver / Delivery Person
Responsible ,Mature, Adult wanted to Pick up and deliver carts to customers.
Driver must have clean valid drivers license
Must pass drug test and background check
Driver must have mechanical skills
Must be and team player and detailed in record keeping ,
Must be professional in customer service issues
Please do not apply if you have issues with drugs or alcohol.~
~ Check material against documents. Obtains signature for loads where signature services is required.
· The driver secure the cargo with tie downs to prevent movement/shifting of loads, and mark dangerous, hazardous, flammable or flags all protruding cargo, placards or reflection lights and assures that vehicle is not loaded beyond the rated capacity.
~ Operate platform trucks
~Should also be able to lift 50+ lbs. Repetitively, in a fast-paced environment; under adverse weather conditions.
Looking for long term employment? Please send resume to fax 949-496-1694
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!