Dellwood Job Description Sample
Caribou Coffee Now Hiring For All Positions
Caribou Coffee is more than just a cup of coffee. It’s the team member who creates a Bright Spot in our guest’s day by remembering their order (moose it, extra whip!). It’s creating a place of community where we encourage team members to Be Yourself and Support One Other. It’s Serving with Love by offering the highest quality products (no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners found here!). It’s about being the best at what we do, we truly Make Fun Happen!
We are looking for new team members and shift leads to join our team! We are looking to hire Team Members and Shift Leaders (Early birds and Night owls … we’re especially looking for you! Did we mention you earn a free drink for each shift worked?).
Whether you are looking for a seasonal job for extra holiday cash, a part-time position around school or a full-time career opportunity at a fun, growing company …. we have them all. We provide exceptional training, competitive pay, flexible benefits and great benefits. To review detailed job descriptions and apply to a location near you, please visit the link below. We can’t wait to meet you.
Life is Short, Stay Awake for It!
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our organization and will assist the Manager in developing and executing a successful public relations strategy, to include event coordination and campaign development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and executing projects as designated by the Manager
- Working with Manager and Manager of Sales Operations to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Keeping abreast of industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities
- Coordinating industry events, including user group meetings and trade shows; Making appointments with all at major trade shows
- Working with other departments as needed to help promote the company's brand, its products and services
- Coordinating industry events, including user group meetings and trade shows
- Working with Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
-Excellent analytical and presentation skills including handling many assignments simultaneously
-Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment
-Should exhibit creativity and resourcefulness
-Self-confident and outgoing personality
-Organized and detail oriented
-Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
-Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Public Relations, or Business pursuing degree, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience in an agency or corporate setting and demonstrated proficiency with public relations practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive, outgoing, positive and professional personality
-Self Sufficient / Self Driven
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager
New Opportunity For Mortgage Originators And Producing Branch Managers
Special opportunity for exceptional mortgage branch managers and loan originators.
Make the change to a growing mortgage lender in the U.S. . The people, products, and processes within the company are the best in the mortgage industry. Files are underwritten upfront, corporate handles all the processing, and files are cleared to close on average in 7-14 days. Branch manager and loan originator opportunities available Nationwide.
The responsibilities will include:
Continually originate new business through industry referral relationships with realtors and builders.
Maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service throughout the loan process.
Take a complete mortgage application and obtain the financial documents from the borrower(s) to ensure the your loan can be delivered on time.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualified individuals must be successful, self-motivated, ethical, and experienced originating residential mortgages. This includes:
Currently a "full-time" mortgage originator with two (2) or more years experience in the industry.
A track record of success, ideally originating purchase business with realtors and builders.
Financially stable with average or better credit. No criminal history.
Excellent leadership, time management, and communication skills.
Active NMLS ID number or ability to obtain prior to employment if working under a banking exemption.
American Portfolio Mortgage
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Description of Vault Teller Position:
Complete orders for currency and coin, counts and records cash received from corresponding banks and tellers, and maintains appropriate cash supply for the branch. All duties must be performed with a high degree of accuracy.
Satisfy customer banking needs by completing a variety of transactions which regularly includes account inquiries, deposits, withdrawals, change orders and sorting coin, and loan payments in accordance with Premier Banks standards, policies, and procedures. Provide quality service standards in all interactions with both internal and external customers. Actively pursue referral opportunities to address each customer’s financial needs.
Job Skills and
Position is approximately 35 - 38 hours per week
Includes M - F shifts and will include two Saturdays per month
If your qualifications meet the above requirements and you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
Premier Bank is large enough to offer state of the art financial products and services, yet small enough to give clients the personal attention they deserve. Our employees take the time to understand clients needs so they are better served. Established and continuing as independent, community-oriented banks, Premier Banks continue to meet the financial needs of our clients.
We are looking for all levels of MECHANICto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
Need team players to fit in for best work environment , we want to help each other grow.
- Repair automobiles, trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles
- Understanding of vehicle transmission systems
- Brake systems
- Electronic systems
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with others
Our ideal candidate will be experienced in working with customers to develop appropriate controls designs, programming machine functions and creating drawings and parts lists to see projects through from concept through completion. Our ideal candidate will be someone who can recognize the value of adapting tried and true concepts as well as generate innovative, creative, and sensible solutions to customer’s needs as new opportunities arise. Proficiency with AutoCAD Electrical and Microsoft Office programs is important.
- Electrical Design:
- Work with machine design engineer and customer to develop a low risk and robust machine design.
- Create electrical schematics and bill of materials to meet project requirements.
- Purchase materials and components per bill of materials for shop personnel
- Interface with shop personnel to ensure electrical panels and machine wiring meet customer and project requirements.
- Support assembly department by clarifying any design questions they may have. * Software Design:
- Create application design documentation and lead customer software design reviews.
- Program all software for the project with PLC, HMI, etc. * Startup and Debug:
- Test and verify all electrical wiring for the entire system: safety circuit, IO, communications, etc.
- Work with assembly and machine design engineer to ensure all mechanical setups and alignments are completed properly.
- Debug and test all software to meet project requirements.
- Meet with customer to ensure their machine requirements are fulfilled. * Customer Acceptance:
- Assist customer in testing and documenting final machine operation.
- Provide training and support to customer as needed. * Documentation:
- Creation of machine user’s manual per customer requirements.
- Validation documentation where required by customer. * Customer Support:
- Provide phone support to customers at existing installations.
- Provide programing and spare part support as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong electrical aptitude
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter and ability to work alone
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally, 0% - 15% of the time
- Working knowledge of NEC and UL508A
- Electrical Schematic design and drafting using AutoCAD Electrical
- PLC controls (primarily Allen Bradley MicroLogix, CompactLogix & ControlLogix)(Secondary Horner Electric OCS)
- HMI (primarily Rockwell Automation Connected Components Workbench, FactoryTalk View SE & ME)
Program Supervisor / Designated Coordinator
We're currently seeking experienced applicants to oversee a four-person long-term care site caring for individuals with developmental disabilities in the White Bear Lake area.
The Program Supervisor/Designated Coordinator is responsible for the daily operation of the program site including client matters, staffing, and household management and maintenance. The Program Supervisor/Designated Coordinator maintains licensing standards and assumes responsibility for county, state, and federal reviews. This position provides supervision for the best interests of the individuals we serve at the site and works with the Support Team in development and implementation of the CSSP and CSSP Addendums. The Program Supervisor/Designated Coordinator must demonstrate competency in all areas of service provision.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- RIGHTS: Understand, demonstrate, and ensure an environment where staff respect individual rights, personal property, and personal choice at all times for all people. Follow all internal and external reporting procedures regarding any suspicions issues of maltreatment, abuse, or neglect.
- SUPPORTS: Develop and supervise the implementation of support plans in conjunction with the indivduals served and all members of their Support Teams. These supports include CSSP Addendums, Program Abuse Prevention Plans and Individual Abuse Prevention Plans, outcome development and implementation, assessments, implementing proactive procedures and outcomes when working with individuals with challenging behaviors. Teaching and monitoring performance of daily life skills. Ensure all necessary supports are in place including appropriate staffing ratios, appropriate training for staff, and environmental modifications/adaptations. Assisting in assessing and developing support for individuals in the referral, in-take, and discharge process.
- MEDICAL: Monitor individual health status on a continual basis and report changes as appropriate, document health concerns according to the procedure, and follow up with medical personnel as necessary. Work with nurse and other medical personnel to resolve any medical or behavioral issues. Follow and oversee medication administration procedure. Order and administer medications prescribed by the physician under the supervision of the nurse. Schedule and attend all appointments as necessary (i.e. medical, dental, psychological, psychiatric, neurological, audio, visual, etc), or delegate a competent staff or family member to attend in your place. Access appropriate resource materials and manuals as necessary.
- TRAINING: Provide timely training to Direct Support Staff (DSS) in conjunction with the Training Department, including on site checklists and any ongoing training issues that arise. Provide DSS specific feedback and training in regards to their job performance and expectations to ensure competency. Schedule and facilitate all site staff meetings. Document all training and turn in that documentation to the appropriate person. Complete training as required by company and licensing policies.
- DOCUMENTATION: Perform charting duties using objective and measurable information. Report data and supply appropriate information for individual personal goals, daily progress notes, health progress notes, and others as requested. Review and provide feedback to DSS regarding documentation. Review documented expenditures, petty cash, time cards of DSS, provide training as needed. Turn in accurate completed documentation to the appropriate person on time (i.e. household accounts, receipts, time cards, training documentation, status change reports, Work Comp reports, staff evaluations, etc).
- HOUSEHOLD: Schedule, delegate and/or perform routine housekeeping and meal preparation duties, making and following menus and cleaning schedules for the site. This may include duties of grocery shopping, vacuuming, laundering, sweeping, mopping, cooking, cleaning, yard work, and other household tasks. Coach individuals to participate in household tasks as appropriate within the site. Maintain a clean and hygienic environment utilizing sanitation procedures as outlined by company and site policy. Ensure all needed supplies are on site. Coordinate house, lawn, and vehicle maintenance as necessary, arrange for capital improvements as appropriate. This can either be completed by the Program Supervisor or delegated to a competent staff person and ensure follow through of that designated person.
- COMMUNITY: Involve individuals served and staff in their communities by accessing environments and activities outside the site that are appropriate for each individual. Support interpersonal relationship development of individuals with family, friends, and people in the general community. Promote a positive image of Northeast Residence, Inc. and the resident to neighbors and the community in general.
- ROLE MODEL: Act as a role model for individuals served and staff in the areas of person centered service planning and delivery, active treatment, proactive and positive interactions, communication and teamwork. Role model dress, communication, daily living and interpersonal interactions daily and when addressing resident, household, and company concerns. Work as a team member; share responsibilities of each shift. Manage time within shift. Plan and coordinate activities. Implement daily planning to assure all work is complete and documented. Demonstrate strong work ethic. Follow staff schedule. Be on time for shift and committed to working. Coach new staff in routines and household procedures. Consistently demonstrate sensitivity to issues of diversity.
- SAFETY: Support all aspects of CSSP Addendums, Program Abuse Prevention Plans and Individual Abuse Prevention Plans, ensuring proper staffing and training for staff. Follow internal and/or external reporting procedures regarding issues of maltreatment. Abide by general safety practices and OSHA regulations within site, company vehicle, and community settings, as well as ensuring staff do also. Following Work Comp guidelines and use Universal Precautions at all times.
- COMMUNICATION: Communicate with others in a professional manner at all times. Communicate household and resident needs to staff. Work through established channels of communication. Maintain confidentiality of resident, staff and program information within and between sites. Consistently follow HIPAA and data privacy regulations and policies. Demonstrate respect for individual differences. Establish and maintain productive contacts with individuals served teachers or day programs, family, legal representatives, case managers, and other program personnel. Participate in individual program meetings. Communicate the need for additional support to the Program Director, Human Resources Department, or Training Department when needed.
- CRISIS MANAGEMENT/PROBLEM SOLVING: Make decisions and take action in unexpected situations according to company and site policy, which may include going to the site to assist DSS. Respond appropriately to crisis situations. Act in an emergency and follow company and site Emergency Policies, Plans, and Procedures, perform emergency measures as necessary at each site, as well as contacting parents, legal representatives or emergency contacts when medical emergencies occur. Problem solve and brain storm with the Designated Coordinator and DSS and other Support Team members to resolve resident issues within a timely manner.
- STAFFING: Coordinate and schedule staff coverage for site. Be on call as needed. Interview and select new hires and transfer employees for the site, refer them to the Training Department upon hire and coordinate training. Maintain consistent feedback and training process to ensure competency, and complete performance evaluations of all staff on site. Address and document disciplinary issues with staff as they arise, up to and including termination when necessary. Maintain professional working relationship with all staff on site.
- MANAGEMENT: Be an active part of the management team. Be familiar with and carry out the policies and procedures of Northeast Residence, Inc. Actively participate in committees and company fundraising events as designated. Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: The Program Supervisor/Designated Coordinator must be able to demonstrate responsibility and professionalism in their actions and interactions with staff, family and other professionals. All applicants must be Designated Coordinator qualified under 245D. Applicants must demonstrate the ability to supervise programs for people who have developmental disabilities. Two years experience working with the population and a familiarity with professional terms is preferred.
Machinist - 2Nd Shift, Cut-Off Grinding Cell
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the operation of multiple cut-off grinding machines to fabricate various size and shape metal parts within the Impax Division. Performing tooling mathematics using trigonometry and algebra is a large part of this role.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Operates machines according to the following process:
- Inspect and set up machines manually or using small hand tools
- Inspect and change fixtures as necessary
- Place piece/part into fixture/machine
- Set dials, switches and programs to begin process
- Evaluate procedures, and recommend changes or modifications for improved efficiency and adaptability to setup and production.
- Maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures
- Confer with design team, supervisory, and manufacturing personnel in order to exchange technical information.
- Study blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products, and determine product dimensions and tolerances
- Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers
- Monitor machine and make preparations for next piece/part
- Repeat above steps until job is finished, or on another machine
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Graduate with a 2-year machine tool technology or tool and die degree, OR 2nd year Machine Tool Technology students and Tool and Die student(s).
- Should have strong mechanical and technical abilities/experience.
- Must have the ability to edit programs and set up multiple styles of machines, along with an understanding of G&M Codes.
- Must be willing to freely move amongst all cell machines as workload demands.
- Should be able to read technical data such as blueprints and routings.
- Machine tooling mathematics are necessary, examples of this include, but are not exclusive to trigonometry and algebra.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Continuous standing and walking 8 – 10 hours per shift / up to 4 hours at a time
- Continuously lift, carry, push or pull up to 10lbs
- Rarely lift, carry, push, pull, move up to 20lbs
- Frequently performs cervical bends when checking progress or programming
- Continuous repetitive use of forearms/wrists/hands to grasping, bending, twisting
- Rarely repetitive use of forearms/wrists/hands for pounding and low speed assembly work
- Frequently reach with hands and arms unilaterally and bilaterally; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel material
- Continuous requirement of specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to focus.
- Continuously wear eye protection (Industry standard safety equipment is provided by the Company, and specific notice is posted in areas where safety equipment is required).
- Continuous exposure to indoor manufacturing environment
- Continuous exposure to moderate noise
Continuous Frequent Occasional Rarely
(5-8 hrs. /shift) (2-5 hrs. /shift) (Up to 2 hrs. /shift) (Up to 48 minutes/shift)
- Honesty / Integrity- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Accountability- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Motivation- Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Communication- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and writing clearly and concisely.
- Team Player- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals and work well in a team environment. Ability to recognize and show consideration for others.
- Problem Solving/Innovative- Ability to find a creative solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Reliability- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Time Management- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 2nd shift hours (3PM to 11PM)
COMPENSATION: DOE, Machinist pay scale $20 - $30 + shift differential
ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION
Current employees with an interest in this position are encouraged to apply. Wilson Tool International supports promotion from within, whenever possible, to fill vacant positions. The company will establish job requirements/qualifications for all open positions. In addition, other factors such as time in current position (basic guideline is 2 years), department workload, and general business conditions will also determine eligibility.
Wilson Tool is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, the disabled, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
EEO is the Law: EEOC
Real Estate Agent - Licensing Required
What you can expect from KW:
- Ranked as the #1 training company in the real estate industry by Training Magazine, we are here to show you how to get into production quickly and learn how to grow a successful business. (Lead Generation, scripts, business/time management)
- Provide our proven business model that shows you exactly how to adjust your business in any market. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model.)
- Top-notch support and mentorship from our dedicated staff of trainers/managers. (If you need help, it is always available.)
- The culture of a company where every agent is treated like family! (Our philosophy is Together Everyone Achieves More)
- A licensed real estate agent or be willing to complete licensing courses. (Sorry, no financial assistance is available.)
- Ready to dive in to an extensive training program that is designed for success. (Training is for licensed agents only.)
- Ready to devote a full time effort to growing your real estate business at 100% commission. (We are not accepting part time agents.)
- A team player. We share everything that can help our fellow agents. (If you have knowledge that can help your fellow associates, share the wealth.)
- Ready to work in an exciting and energetic atmosphere! (We are electric and love it!)
Associated topics: agent, broker, commercial, commercial estate, commercial real estate, commercial leasing agent, listing, listing consultant, real estate agent, real estate broker
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!