Dellwood Job Description Sample
CNC Operator Needed
· Work as part of a group of machinists striving to continuously improve Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Cost.
· Set-up, prove out and run production in a repetitive batch environment on CNC lathe and/or milling machines.
Essential Job Functions
· Make prototypes using CNC lathe or Milling Machines. Works directly with Manufacturing Engineers.
· Expertise in machining various materials including steel, brass, aluminum, stainless steel and plastics.
· Verifies operations to be performed and material to be used on each job as directed by the Manufacturing Engineer or appropriate supervision.
· Sets up CNC equipment using Quick Change Over (QCO) methodologies.
· Must be able to learn to set up existing fixtures with minimal assistance.
· Ability to create and troubleshoot CNC programs on machine controls or CAM software with Manufacturing Engineering assistance.
· Ability to select tools for a new job and trouble shoot tooling issues on existing jobs.
· Support problem-solving small group activities.
· Operates machines and produces consistent quality parts to specifications in the time frame allowed.
· Uses measuring devices and blueprints to inspect parts for quality. Assist in developing 1st Articles and Quality Plans when needed or as required.
· Uses hand tools, grinders, abrasives and other special deburring tools to remove sharp edges from machine surfaces.
· Accurately completes all required paperwork at completion of job.
· Maintains a safe work area.
· Maintains a clean work area consistent with our 5S requirements.
· Performs routine minor maintenance.
· Any other duties as assigned by management.
· 1 year certificate in Machining required
· 2 year Technical Degree in Machining preferred
· Minimum 5 years machine shop experience
· Operation of all types of CNC, Multi-spindle and/or manual machining equipment, measuring devices and inspection equipment desired
· Set-up and prove-out experience required
· Gibbs or other CAM software experience preferred
$20.00 to $28.00 /hour
The Masterson Staffing Solutions story began nearly 50 years ago, when Owen Masterson founded Masterson Personnel in 1968. Seeing a growing demand for light industrial, office and professional staffing resources, Owen started building a company that would not only provide quality and reliable services, but also bring talented workers and great companies together — and drive them to achieve their respective goals.
Masterson started as a small local business, and thanks to our team of experienced staffing professionals, we’ve grown into a premier staffing solutions provider with nearly 40 branches across the Midwest and an employee base of hundreds of thousands of quality workers.
From the beginning, our mission has been to provide the support and expertise that keeps you moving forward in life and your career. But at the heart of it all is our commitment to building strong, valuable and lasting relationships.
When it comes to our employees, we understand that you’re our greatest asset — and we want you to be and feel successful. From vacation pay to professional development to flexible work environments, we work with you to discover your talents and aspirations.
As for our clients, we understand your company has unique business objectives and staffing needs. We work with you to identify skilled and qualified talent in flex, flex-to-hire and direct hire positions in over 19 business categories. Our Talent Acquisition Department can also connect your company with high-level talent for director and executive positions.
Whether you’re looking to grow your career or your business, relationships will provide you with a strong foundation — and we’re dedicated to helping you build that foundation with us, with employers or with employees.
Golf House Manager
The Golf House Service Manager helps the Clubhouse Manager lead the service staff at the Golf House. He/She ensures the service standards set by the WBYC members are consistently exceeded. The Golf House Service Manager must set and maintain high standards of performance and quality for front of the house staff, and the service they provide. Seasonal Position but full time hours. Position runs April 1st - October 31st.
Hemostasis, LLC designs, develops, manufactures and markets advanced hemostat and wound healing technologies for use in the medical device industry. We are currently seeking a Regulatory Affairs professional to manage and maintain compliance of the company’s regulatory filings. This role will interface with new product development, quality, sales and marketing, and operations.
The role will involve development, preparation, submission and maintenance of new and existing US Regulatory submissions for 510(k), PMA, CE technical files, and foreign country registrations outside of the EU in support of market clearance for the devices Hemostasis manufactures. This includes:
· Creation, review and/or evaluation of supporting documentation for accuracy and consistency with the submission requirements of the pertinent regulatory framework
· Interaction with global regulatory agencies and global Hemostasis distribution partners to gain global market clearance
· Development of regulatory plans in conjunctions with new product development, conducting post market surveillance and generating these reports for existing marketed products
· Interacting with the various agencies during onsite audits. This role also involves the development, review, approval and control of device labelingPosition
· Prior minimum 3 year work experience in similar regulatory role in a medical device company
· Experience in a Quality Management Role
· Demonstrated knowledge of US FDA 510(k), PMA, CE mark and other foreign country regulatory and registration requirements
· Demonstrated familiarity with the requirements of a clinical IDE study including protocol development, generation of training documents, generation of forms such as case report and patient consent forms, data management and monitoring considered a plus
· Demonstrated ability to self-educate in order to maintain current knowledge of the changing regulatory landscape
· Ability to communicate and participate in a team based environment
· Strong work ethic and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, establishing project plans and achieving timelines
· Critical thinking skills with the ability to interpret and communicate the regulatory requirements for the organization
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Career experience within the framework of ISO certified quality management systems
Hemostasis, LLC, believes in the synergy of teamwork while maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit and providing an environment in which our associates develop and accomplish professional objectives. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, life, retirement and related benefits. To be considered for the position, please email your resume and cover letter in MS Word format to: email@example.com
It is the function of the Machine Designer to design machinery used to produce a wide variety of products that are manufactured using polyurethane components and to assist in meeting the Company goals and customer expectations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE - Preferred:
1. Bachelor’s degree or Tech degree in related field
2. At least 10 years of design engineering experience
3. Strong working knowledge of SolidWorks, 2D and 3D
4. Advanced mechanical drafting skills
5. Working knowledge of the principles of Statics and Dynamics and the use of mathematical skills to calculate deflections
6. Working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics and the ability to properly size all machine components including: cylinders, clamps, motors, fasteners, actuators, regulators, flow controls, valves, fittings, etc.
7. Working knowledge of machining practices including tolerances, surface finishes, materials, and ASTM Standards
8. Fundamental machine design for safety and ergonomics, including CE requirements knowledge
9. A well-developed mechanical aptitude and understanding of motions and spatial relationships
10. Project estimating
11. Proven skills in Windows and Microsoft Office
- The sense of sight, colors, speech (general communication) and hearing are required.
- The physical requirements are standing or walking within the shop areas, bending, turning the head and torso, reaching, grasping, bending and flexing the arms, legs, wrists and fingers. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- The normal workweek will be Monday through Friday in the facility with hours determined by the CEO. A few hours on weekends or later in the day may be required. Hours may be longer and some extended schedules may be necessary when specific jobs are due.
4. Successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work items
5. Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with supervisor, peers, subordinates, customers and vendors
6. Travel nationally and internationally 0% - 15% of the time
1. Most of the time will be spent in sedentary position in an office environment, with moderate temperatures.
2. Some of the time will be spent in a non-smoking plant environment with moderate noise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following requirements and duties are considered essential to the position of the Machine Designer. Other responsibilities may be assigned from time-to-time.
1. Develop proposals, scopes of work, scope changes, correspondence, estimates, material lists, design concepts, design and detail drawings and other project documentation per customer and corporate guidelines
2. Establish functional requirements and performance targets for mechanical systems/subsystems & components
3. Prepare detailed drawings for fabrication and assembly of equipment and detailed bill of materials
4. Provide technical assistance to manufacturing during construction
5. Maintain budget and schedule
6. Work with assembly and electrical controls designer to ensure all mechanical and electrical setups, alignments, and programs are completed properly and meet customer requirements
7. Maintain project files and documentation
8. Apply knowledge of common fabrication and machining methods to reduce the manufacturing costs and create the most efficient design possible.
We are looking for all levels of MECHANICto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
Need team players to fit in for best work environment , we want to help each other grow.
- Repair automobiles, trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles
- Understanding of vehicle transmission systems
- Brake systems
- Electronic systems
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with others
Randstad Staffing in Roseville has partnered with a company in White Bear Lake, MN, who are NOW HIRING for a Direct Hire/Permanent Placment CNC Machinist!
This position entails Set Up and Production Operation in a repetitive batch environment on CNC Lathe and/or Mill machinery.
This would be a 1st shift opportunity, M-F 6am-2:30pm, with a starting pay rate between $20-25/hr, D.O.Q.
-Must have either a 1 year certificate in Machining or a 2 year Technical Degree in Machining
-Must have at least 3 years of experience in the CNC operation industry
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Please apply to this posting!
FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Gretchen or Christine at 651.633.4080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to being a resource for you in your job search!
Job Title: Forklift Operator
White Bear Lake, MN, USA
Type of Job: Full time Trial-to-hire
Shift:Monday-Friday 1st shift: 7am-3pm 2nd shift: 3pm-11pm 3rd shift: 11pm-7am
Pay: $15/Hr Based on previous experience
Short description of job duties: Forklift Operator I is responsible for the movement of material from inventory to production and back to inventory. Maintains correct paperwork and production records are required. Works under immediate supervision; relies on specific direction and instructions.
· Provides production departments with material from inventory according to production schedule
· Moves material in process from one station to another (if necessary)
· Bands, wraps and/or packs finished goods, and labels material
· Moves finished goods from production area to finished goods inventory (yard or warehouse)
· Assist production with bottle necks and other material needs
· Provides general preventive maintenance on equipment
· Completes pre-shift/startup equipment checklist and reports any problems or concerns
· Maintains rough material and finished goods inventory yard organized and clean
· Completes production records are required
· Follows forklift rules and policies as described by Company policy
· Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings
· Performs other duties as required
· Ability to work in a safe manner
· Ability to recognize size/grade/quality of material
· Demonstrates ability to follow specific instructions and directions
· Demonstrate ability to stack material properly
· Ability to pay attention to surroundings
· Ability to identify safety issues in their work area, and notice equipment malfunctions
· Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in English; ability read and write basic
· Ability to frequently get on and off a forklift, to withstand operations in rough surfaces, to work in a
wide range of weather condition, and operate a forklift for extended periods of time
· Demonstrate eye-hand coordination
· Ability to work under immediate supervision
· Ability to pass a drug test
· Ability to work hours mandated by management
· No minimum experience is required; however, forklift driving experienced is preferred
· Working knowledge of basic math and inventory techniques
· Successfully complete Forklift Driver licensing process
· Safety conscious
· Team player and goal oriented
· Open to change and positive attitude
· Committed to plant and company goals
· Participates in Safety and CI programs
· Punctual and reliable
· Looks for ways to improve productivity and department results
*NOT ON THE BUS LINE*
*Must provide a Resume with good and relevant work history
How to apply/who to call if questions: Please apply in person at our St. Paul office, or you can shorten your time in our office by applying on-line at www.atlasstaffinginc.com. If you have a resume available, be ready to submit your resume when you apply.We accept applications MONDAY - THURSDAY from 10:00am-1:00pm, or by appointment.
Atlas Staffing, Inc.
189 7th Place E.
Saint Paul, MN 55101
Atlas Staffing is one of the largest locally owned staffing providers and employers in the Twin Cities. In 2012 we employed over 12,500 people in the metro area. Atlas Staffing was founded in 1985 and has grown to 14 locations covering the entire Twin Cities metro area and surrounding cities. We take pride in servicing our clients with the most qualified talent and strive for excellent customer service. Atlas Staffing partners with our clients to staff in a variety of fields including manufacturing, office, and management. We can provide employees on a seasonal, trial to hire, or direct placement basis. With our knowledge of each field and their specific challenges, our local recruiters ensure that our clients receive the finest professionals and our associates find work in line with their training experience and expectations.
Whether you need employees or employment, call the Atlas Staffing office nearest you today.
The Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal 2012 Book of Lists ranked Atlas Staffing second in the top twenty five largest temporary employment firms
We are proud members of the Anoka, Elk River, Princeton, Shakopee, Minneapolis Regional and North Metro Chamber of Commerce
We are proud members of the Lake Street Council in Minneapolis
We are proud members of the Biz-2-Biz local chapters
We are proud members of the Minnesota Staffing and Recruiting Association
Shipping And Receiving / Warehouse Associate
Busy Manufacturer in White Bear Lake is currently seeking an experienced Forklift Operator / Shipping and Receiving Associate.
Hours: 7:00am- 3:30pm, Monday- Friday
- Verify and confirm accuracy of inbound shipments.
- Assist with and sometimes deliver finished products to customers.
- Use of Propane Forklift to complete various job duties.
- Operate saws, and various shop equipment to cut material to size when called upon to do so.
- Generate packing slips, bills of materials, and more.
- Track and log discrepancies in inventory
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience with Forklift and Shipping and receiving tasks
- Current Valid Driver's License with insurable driving record
- Ability to have good attendance and organizational skills
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. occasionally
- $15 - $17 per hour starting
- Lots of room for advancement
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Disability Insurance available after 90 days employment.
- Climate Controlled shop
Candidates meeting these requirements please respond with a resume or work history.
Fastest growing Staffing Firm in the Twin Cities!
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday's
Real Estate Agent - Licensing Required
What you can expect from KW:
- Ranked as the #1 training company in the real estate industry by Training Magazine, we are here to show you how to get into production quickly and learn how to grow a successful business. (Lead Generation, scripts, business/time management)
- Provide our proven business model that shows you exactly how to adjust your business in any market. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model.)
- Top-notch support and mentorship from our dedicated staff of trainers/managers. (If you need help, it is always available.)
- The culture of a company where every agent is treated like family! (Our philosophy is Together Everyone Achieves More)
- A licensed real estate agent or be willing to complete licensing courses. (Sorry, no financial assistance is available.)
- Ready to dive in to an extensive training program that is designed for success. (Training is for licensed agents only.)
- Ready to devote a full time effort to growing your real estate business at 100% commission. (We are not accepting part time agents.)
- A team player. We share everything that can help our fellow agents. (If you have knowledge that can help your fellow associates, share the wealth.)
- Ready to work in an exciting and energetic atmosphere! (We are electric and love it!)
Associated topics: agent, broker, business, commercial estate, commercial real estate, commercial property, commercial leasing agent, listing, realtor, real estate agent
Machining Students - Paid Internship - Wilson Tool International
Students that are accepted into the manufacturing internship program work part-time in a manufacturing job rotation while attending school. Upon graduation students have the opportunity to apply for any available full time positions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Material handling and inspection
- Order picking and shipping
- Machine set-up and operation
- Reading and understanding order tickets and prints
- Machine maintenance
- 5S activities
- Quality inspection with calipers and micrometers
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a technical degree program in machining or tool & die.
- Ability to apply skills learned in the classroom to situations in the workplace.
- Ability to calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics.
- Must be able to understand directions in written, oral or diagram form.
- Have effective problem solving skills.
- Honesty / Integrity- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Accountability- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Motivation- Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Communication- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and writing clearly and concisely.
- Team Player- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals and work well in a team environment. Ability to recognize and show consideration for others.
- Problem Solving/Innovative- Ability to find a creative solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Reliability- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Time Management- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!