Demolition Specialist Job Description Sample
Concrete Cutting & Robotic Demolition Specialist
Concrete Cutting and Robotic Demolition Specialist
Environmental Holdings Group (EHG), is a demolition and environmental remediation company with an immediate opening for a Concrete Cutting and Robotic Demolition Technician. We are seeking a qualified candidate to execute concrete cutting and robotic demolition activities in the field.
Candidate operates out of EHG’s Raleigh Office.
The Concrete Cutting Technician will assist in the execution, development, and leadership of our concrete cutting and robotic demolition services (Brokk / DXR). This will include an active role in field performance and concrete cutting activities.
Key Responsibilities are and not limited to:
· Execution of concrete cutting and robotic demolition activities in the field.
· Equipment Tracking and Maintenance.
· Working with Project Managers to execute projects in a timely manner.
· Assist in equipment selection.
· Maintain proper paperwork.
· Traveling for project opportunities in different market places.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· OSHA 30 preferred.
- Experience with Robotic Demolition equipment is preferred.
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- Conduct one’s self in a professional, responsible and enthusiastic manner in dealing with all clients, employees, etc.
- Must be very hands on, pro-active, motivated, self-starter able to work independently and as a team member.
· Able to prioritize and handle multiple projects and tasks.
· Pay based on experience.
"Excellence in Environmental and Demolition Services"
Environmental Holdings Group (EHG), the premiere provider of demolition and environmental hazard remediation services for some of the nation's leading firms, institutions, and government agencies is seeking an Estimator/Project manger with Construction Industry Experience.
Exciting opportunity to join a multi-branch dynamic TBJ "Fast 50" company that is an industry trendsetter with accolades that include ENR's (engineering new record) Top 600 Speciality Contractors list and Inc. 500/5000 list.
We are now taking applications for demolition laborers. Candidates should possess a general understanding of residential construction in order to systematically remove building materials within a controlled environment.
Position requires strong communication, coordination, construction knowledge with the ability to perform construction tasks as needed. This position will schedule the demolition projects with the multiple project managers, perform the demolition and be responsible for the safety of team members they may be working with. Applicant must possess the ability to communicate clearly, efficiently and professionally throughout the work day.
Must be able to lift heavy items above 50 pounds on a regular basis Must be able to communicate efficiently Must be able to pass strict background tests Must be able to pass a respiratory physical Must be willing and able to wear the proper PPE to perform all duites Corridor Careers. Keywords: Demolition Specialist, Location: Cedar Rapids, IA - 52406
Heavy Equipment/Scrap & Demolition Sales Specialist
Location: Clifton Park, NY
>Employment Type: Full Time Non-Union
Work Hours: 1st Shift
Requisition number: 17-0128
Milton CAT is looking for an experienced Sales Representative responsible for sales and rentals of light and heavy construction products related to scrap and demolition in our New York territory. This position requires a self-motivated, energetic, detail minded individual with good analytical skills.
· Maximize the sale and rental of Caterpillar heavy construction/scrap and demolition/hydro mechanical tools to customers in the Scrap and Demolition business.
· Analyze sales opportunities, solve customer problems and participate in sales promotions.
· Maintain current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
· Monitors competitive activity and products.
· Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
· Maintains current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for training purposes.
· Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used equipment.
· Attend sales training, sales meetings, events and seminars.
Minimum Educational Requirements
Associates Degree in business administration, communications or related field required. Equivalent education and relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of an associate’s degree.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
· Minimum of 3 years’ field sales experience
· Excellent negotiation skills.
· Ability to work flexible hours to meet customer needs.
· Ability to understand and communicate basic financing with customers.
· Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.), including utilizing customer relationship management system (CRM).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
· Proven track record demonstrating ability to consistently achieve and exceed goals.
· Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
· Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding customer expectations.
· Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage high volume workflow.
· Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
· Travel throughout the Milton CAT territory and outside of the Milton Cat territory as needed.
· Previous heavy duty construction sales experience
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign similar duties.
Apply Online – https://re22.ultipro.com/SOU1021/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*05057501FA226E14
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer. Milton CAT is a Drug-Free workplace.
Demolition Superintendent - Urgent!
URGENT! Demolition Superintendent
URGENT! - Skills Required
Demolition, remediation, soil, Construction, Concrete, Abatement, Tenant Improvement, environmental If you are a Demolition Superintendent with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Competitive base salary DOE - Full Benefits! - Growing rapidly! - 40M in yearly revenue
What You Will Be Doing You will be leading job site crews to ensure project schedule is being met while maintaining a safe environment and enjoying the overall satisfaction of DEMOLITION! Apply today and Corey Evans will contact you with all the details!
What You Need for this Position At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
Tenant Improvement - environmental So, if you are a Demolition Superintendent with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- URGENT!* CA-AnaheimCE3-1412363
Demolition Travel Crew Member
They are seeking someone with a motivated attitude to join their demolition crew. Must Have:iHigh School/GED required;iOne or more years of experience in a construction or metals industry;iMust be mechanically inclined;iAny experience with fabrication, steel, metals, piping, or torching is desired;iProven attendance record, good work attitude, and good interpersonal skills with other crew members;iMust be able and willing to travel up to 80% of the time.
iHeavy travel up to 80%, will be gone up to 4 weeks at a time;iOutdoor work with heavy equipment, metals such as steel, copper, aluminum, concrete, wood etc.;iWorking with electrical equipment, welding, torching, shears, specialized tooling, etc.;iAll travel expenses (air and auto travel, lodging, daily food allowance) are paid by the company, including Sundays off with per diem pay.Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
Demolition - Concrete Cutter
•Perform multiple inspections throughout day on equipment to check and maintain proper fluid levels, performance of the equipment, etc., using the company checklist as a guideline •Reports equipment needs and hazards to supervisor •Continuous safety check on the equipment to ensure equipment is working properly and safely. •Survey, evaluate and take measures to ensure work area is safe. (powerlines, utilities, co-workers, etc.) •Inspect all attachments to the machinery to ensure that they are operational and takes the appropriate steps to correct. •Operates specialty saws, drills and demolition equipment and perform related duties •Follows work order instructions from supervisor •Ensures that job site is left in safe condition •Maintains good housekeeping on equipment •Other duties as assigned Education and/or Experience: •2-3 years’ experience using concrete saws and drills•Experience in demolition, preferred Certifications, Licenses, Registrations: •Must have a valid drivers’ license. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: •Must be safety oriented•Must have good mechanical skills with an attention to detail.•Ability to understand and follow oral instructions, communicate tactfully and effectively with supervisors, co-workers and the public•Able to learn and comply with all safety policies and procedures and OSHA regulations•Able to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures•Must be able to travel and to work varying shifts and overtime when required•Must be able to pass a drug screen•Must have a strong work ethic•Must be 18 years of age•Teamwork Physical Demands: •Able to lift and carry up to 70 pounds •Able to push and pull with hands, arms, and feet repetitively•Must have good visual and auditory physical capabilities in order to manage sights and sounds in a hazardous environment•Able to be alert and cognitive of multiple concurrent activities of the construction site, including awareness of other employees, subcontractors, machinery, equipment, and moving traffic when applicable•Coordination between hand, eyes, feet to guide equipment and objects is required•Able to stand, kneel, squat, bend, push, pull, climb, stretch, see, and hear regularly while performing the essential functions of the job•Must be able to walk on uneven terrain Environmental Working Conditions: •All work is performed outside in heat, cold, inclement weather, and at different times of the day.•Exposure to all elements of nature•Exposure to all types of terrain•Work is often performed in highway environment. Company Benefits:
Company Paid Employee Medical Insurance Premiums
Company Paid Life Insurance
Health Reimbursement Account + 401k with Company Match
Short Term Disability
Demolition Construction Laborer
Demolition Construction LaborerCollege Park, Maryland Apply Save Type:Contract Category:Construction Job ID:123430 Date Posted:11/27/2017 Demolition Construction Laborers - College Park, MDIMMEDIATE NEEDPay - $12/hr
This is Demolition Construction Work.
Must be able to do physical labor.
Experienced in Restoration & Construction.
Able to follow directions and communicate with supervisors.
Able to run crews efficiently according to scope of work given.
Experienced with safety Regulations.
Be able to work up to 65 hours per week. Apply Save
Concrete / Demolition Field Supervisor
We are seeking a Concrete / Demolition Field Supervisor to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to ensure our projects are completed in a professional, safe, and time effective manor.
- Scheduling multiple crews based on scope and skill set
- Scheduling materials and equipment
- Complete weekly jobsite visits
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous experience in concrete, masonry and demolition work
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask
With the retirement of a long-term employee, O’Rourke Wrecking Company is currently seeking an experienced Demolition Estimator & Client Relationship Manager to perform quantity take-offs, conduct site visits to confirm actual field conditions, procure material and sub pricing, estimate demolition projects, prepare bids, build relationships with Commercial/Industrial Clients and General Contractors and maintain customer satisfaction. The new Demolition Estimator/Client Manager will have the opportunity to bring in industry specific knowledge and expertise to design and implement exacting operational plans which are responsive to our customer needs.
Reporting to the Vice President and President, the Demolition Estimator is responsible for contributing to the overall success of the estimating department which includes administration of all bids.
CORE COMPETENCIES/CHARACTER TRAITS
LEADERSHIP SKILLS – CONFIDENT SELF STARTER
In conjunction with the President and VP, provide vision and direction for the future growth of estimating programs, policies and procedures for O’ROURKE. Suggest direction toward the achievement of O’ROURKE’S mission, philosophy, and strategy; provide guidance, stability, support and collaboration to the estimating staff and implement goals for them.
Guarantee that the estimating staff is well informed of decisions that affect them and ensure that those policies are explained and communicated clearly and concisely. Lead by example and maintain the highest professional standards and practices for O’ROURKE.
Personnel management skills that include an ability to work collaboratively, listen, provide feedback, build morale, delegate, “roll up one’s sleeves” and make decisions
The candidate should be motivated by the best interests of the organization and will bring high emotional intelligence.
CLIENT DEVELOPMENT- STRONG WRITTEN, VERBAL & NEGOTIATING SKILLS
Demonstrate development skills to reach new clients. Continue to develop and nurture past client relationships. Have strong selling/negotiating skills to demonstrate that O’ROURKE is the best value even when not the lowest price. Qualified candidates will have exceptional interpersonal skills and will be able to relate to all constituencies.
ETHICAL STANDARDS- INTEGRITY, HONESTY, HARD WORKING
Demonstrate from successful past performance and job history
Must be able to demonstrate estimating experience in all facets of commercial and industrial demolition. Completely understand quantity take-off and have knowledge of the application of heavy equipment resources. Understands transportation and disposition of waste and recycled streams from demolition sites. Could write a detailed job specific demolition work/safety plan. An undergraduate degree from a four-year college or university is required.
- Perform site visits to confirm actual field conditions.
- Provide estimates, scope letters, work plans, and safety plans.
- Serve as a Client Relationship Manager.
- Facilitate transition of project knowledge upon contract award.
- Assist Senior Project Manager in gaining familiarity with scope upon contract award.
- Consult with clients, vendors and/or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Ensure company is on bid lists with commercial/industrial clients & general contractors.
- 5 – 10 years demolition experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of blueprints, specifications and contract administration.
- Possess ability to read, understand, and interpret contract documents, drawings specifications, scope of work documents, and project schedules.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and math skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a knowledgeable team player.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office Applications – MS Project, MS Office and Bluebeam.
- Experience with AutoCAD and 3D Modeling a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years of estimating experience in the commercial demolition/construction industry is preferred.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary commensurate with experience including production bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
KeySource Thomas Thor has been exclusively retained to conduct this search. All information exchanged and related to this role is considered proprietary and will be managed through:
Director, Executive Search
Construction Decontamination Demolition Worker
This is a non-Exempt position in support of the Decontamination and Decommissioning (D&D) of facilities at the Kesselring Naval Training Facility in West Milton, NY. This project is a joint venture as we partner with BWXT to form BWSR LLC serving as a government sub-contractor. Candidates should have experience and knowledge of standard construction activities and methods using hand and power tools. Contamination Workers receive specific training in radiological controls, hazardous materials, and asbestos abatement and are expected to maintain their knowledge levels.
Position Key Responsibilities:
Radiological decontamination and component removal in strict compliance with radiological work procedures
Asbestos abatement of facilities and components
Demolition of equipment and structures
Set-up and operation of radiological work areas and containments
Environmental investigation and remediation activities
The segregation and packaging of hazardous, non-hazardous, chemical, and radiological wastes
Testing: written and practical exams to gain and maintain required qualifications
Basic Minimum Requirements:
+ 3 years minimum experience in Construction and/or Demolition
High School Diploma or equivalent
Strong written and oral communication skills
Ability to be Verbatim Compliant to work/safety procedures
Use of wide range of hand and power tools
Possess carpentry and mechanical skills
Ability to work in vigorous Safety conscious work environment
Ability to take written and practical examinations
U.S. Citizen - No Dual Citizenship
Must be able to obtain a Dept. of Energy "L" clearance
Ability to lift up to 60lbs.
Experience working with Asbestos, Lead, PCBs and other Hazardous Materials
Experience working by OSHA guidelines and standards
Prior experience in radiological D&D and remediation a plus.
U.S. Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program experience a plus PLEASE NOTE THESE POSITIONS DO NOT START UNTIL DOE CLEARANCE IS OBATAINED TYPICALLY TAKES 7 TO 12 MONTHS BUT CAN RUN LONGER Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may make their request known by e-mailing HRQuestions@cbifederalservices.com or calling 855.343.5600 for assistance.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!