Demonstrator Electric Gas Appliances Job Description Sample
Service/Maintenance And Electric Motor Sales
Our client is a leader in electric motor industry. They are looking for a Sales Representative in the Houston area. This individual will be tasked with uncovering retrofit/service opportunities within an existing book of business.
Job Duties and
- Identify projects that include repair and replacement of large electric motors inside major industrial facilities.
- Utilize organization’s current network of customers to establish projects directly with end-users in existing facilities.
- Responsible for establishing/maintaining relationships directly with owners/end-users and/or general/mechanical contractors and consulting engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the MS Office suite
- 8+ years of professional sales experience in either sales or project management for Building Automation or a related industry
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive target base salary plus uncapped commission
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan
Licensing Project Manager - Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgen.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
MaxGen has two major lines of business. The first is the planning, design and construction of electric vehicle (EV) charging and battery energy storage infrastructure. MaxGen is a specialist in the market and serves many of major companies leading the electrification of passenger and fleet vehicles. The second line of business is comprehensive operations and maintenance services for solar, battery energy storage, and EV infrastructure owners and operators around the United States.
The company has a central operations center and a team of nation-wide highly-trained technicians to provide in-the-field O&M services for commercial, industrial, and utility customers and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
Acts as a liaison between the Company and the state agencies that regulate licensing for contractors. The candidate will have the ability to create reporting for department leaders, and potentially C-suite executives. Performs all related tasks for processing applications for State Electrical and General Contractors licenses and Firm including processing new applications check lists, evaluating credential documentation against requirements, follow up with applicants with deficiencies, and communicate with internal department according to procedures. Work closely with HR for recruiting criteria for the various state requirements. Develop, maintain, and improve processes as needed. High degree of organizational skill required. This is a manager level position
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain logs of license holders, and potential license holders and critical dates for renewal and examinations
- Manage and evaluate all regulations and legislation for licensing activities and ensure appropriate implementation and prepare strategies for various business groups.
- Provide strategy for, and management of, licensing in all 50 states
- Alert Department heads about potential deficiencies or gaps in licensure
- Respond to all phone calls and emails within 24 business hours
- Establish and maintain process for license renewals, license transfers and reciprocity applications
- Work Closely with Licensing Vendor (API) to gather necessary paperwork, signatures, notaries, & records
- Maintain a log of all applicant communications and processing activities within the as400 system
- Evaluate applications and supporting documents to determine qualification for licensure as specified by state Board requirements using procedure and file checklists
- Maintain contact with applicants that have deficiencies, following up every 30 days with notice letter
- Management and approvals of RME incentives
- Interface with State Licensing bodies for requirements, applications, insurance
- Send appropriate files to Vendor for Board requests as needed
- Discuss with supervisor any changes to rules, policies, or procedures by Board
- Inform appropriate parties about changes in requirements, and or compliance related issues
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as needed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills requires of personnel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Senior Test & Validation Engineer - Electric Motors
Location: Noblesville, Indiana
- Review customer test specifications, lead discussions with product team, and create validation cost estimates.
- Author and receive approval of ADVP&R.
- Identify required equipment resources to support product testing.
- Develop software and hardware requirements for new technology required to test future products.
- Integrate, troubleshoot, and commission eDM systems including control systems, inverters, rotating electric machines, and automotive driveline components to support validation testing.
- Define test priority and coordinate any required outsourced testing activities.
- Create test profiles based on product and application requirements.
- Definite and implement testing standards to meet reliability targets with statistical correlation to failure mode avoidance in the intended product environment.
- Ensure all validation plan requirements are defined and documented; follow execution of plan to closure.
- Analyze test data to ensure testing was executed properly, meets acceptance criteria, and learnings are communicated to the product engineering team.
- Author validation report.
- Support product engineering on root cause analysis of product failures.
- BS in Engineering or related science discipline required
- Minimum 5 years of engineering experience required
- Experience must include test/validation; preference given to automotive testing
- Experience in integrating, troubleshooting, and commissioning inverters, controls, or rotating electric machines strongly preferred
- Understanding of vehicle communications software and functions that interface with inverter and electric motor systems: CAN, CAN open, FlexRay, Sevcon EDS files preferred
- Statistical analysis or strong analytical experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English required
- Ability to routinely work in a hands-on manner required
- Ability to work flexible hours to support multi-shift operation if necessary
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Must be highly aware and adhere to high voltage safety standards and procedures
Outside Sales - Electric Power Generation (Epg)
About our client:
A small, privately owned and fast growing company that designs data collection and protocol conversion products for industrial equipment. Application and market experience with industrial equipment communications have earned us world-wide recognition as the leading communications specialist in our unique niche. We currently have successful installations is the traditional Oil and Gas, Marine, Mining and Energy Power Generation markets. Our custom monitoring solutions transform data into useful information that helps our customers improve performance, increase productivity, manage required maintenance, and reduce downtime thereby improving overall profitability.
We value our employees’ hard work and dedication. In addition to a positive, team environment that offers opportunities for growth and advancement we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Purpose & Scope:
The purpose of this position is the direct sale of company products and services within the assigned area, e.g. market(s), region(s) and or customer(s). This includes maintaining and managing relationships with existing customers, finding and developing new customers, expanding market awareness of our products and expertise, managing opportunities, and bringing critical customer requirements back into the development, production, and marketing processes. Of critical importance is the development of NEW and potential customers.
This position is for a proven, experienced and successful career level Account Executive with an entrepreneurial approach and accountability to technical sales and customer development in the Electric Power Generation or Marine markets.
This position reports to the Vice President of Sales, Sales Manager or General Manager.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow revenue and market share in assigned area in support of assigned quota through the continuous prospect for NEW customers.
- Meet with customers over the phone, email or face to face (as required) to assist in technical / commercial aspects of closing the deal.
- Cultivate and own customer relationships. Ensure effective management of accounts in support of company mission and vision.
- Develop sales plans and strategies in support of company approved sales goals.
- Manage budgets and control expense.
- Generate timely, accurate and effective proposals to the customer.
- Manage opportunity records of customer communication and sales activity in company approved CRM or internal communication system.
- Timely submittal, effective use and follow up of required sales call reports.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and knowing the customer's business and workflows. Develop and maintain proper contacts, networking and maneuverability within accounts.
- Develop and deliver effective product and technology training programs (presentations and aides) for use with technical colleges, universities, OEM’s, end users, etc.
- Attend and or participate in trade shows, conferences and other marketing / sales events as required.
- Ensure the organization is exceeding customer expectations and consistently contributes to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to the company leadership.
- Feedback customer needs & desires to management to facilitate new product offerings
- Work closely and cross-functionally with Engineering and “bring in” where required.
- Ability to travel and work outside of normal business hours as required.
- Identify and monitor effective market performance metrics and forecasting.
- Keep management abreast of important and critical customer, competitor and market activity, issues or developments.
- Ensure company operates with integrity and ethics according to required governmental rules and code of conduct.
- Serve as the face of the organization communicating with customers.
- Participate in professional and industrial organizations that are associated with and promote the business.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience and proven success in a technical sales role.
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Proficient knowledge of industrial communications and industrial engines.
- Familiar with typical processes in specialized market(s), e.g. Oil and Gas, Marine, Mining, Electric Power Generation
Account Supervisor - GAS Driven To Work In Award Winning HCP Agency
Top Must-Haves for the Account Supervisor/GAS
- Pharma agency experience
- HCP experience preferred
- Smart, proactive, and hardworking
- Positive attitude, willing to roll up their sleeves, and has a hunger to grow
- Assists in determining deliverables, timing and budget
- Assists with detailed Project Briefs for all new projects
- Reviews and signs off at each phase of project routing and ensures that all team members follow agency process
- Ensures that all stakeholders are informed of project status at all stages and manages expectations
- Assists in the development of the Scope of Work (descriptions, assumptions, estimates)
- Assists in monitoring timeline and budget throughout project lifecycle
- Attends all client medical/legal reviews
- Mentors and oversees AEs/SAEs
- Named one of MM&M’s top 100 healthcare agencies of 2017
- This is mid-sized digital and print shop that had double digit growth in 2016 bringing in over $30M in revenues.
- One of the most stable agencies on the block with the addition of 5 new clients and ZERO lost.
- Committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do
Candidates must have PHARMA ADVERTISING experience to be considered for this role. Client-side candidates will not be considered at this time.
Oil & Gas Accounting Specialist 1
Provides highly detailed Accounting/Finance support as a member of the International Finance group in Houston. Works directly with the Corporate Accounting group and indirectly with the foreign business locations.
Requires continuous use of Finance, technical, and business terminology and methods coupled with detailed knowledge of the Company's foreign operations. Within established parameters, makes independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of own work. Frequently coordinates work with several other staff members. Work is complex and often confidential in nature.Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinates the collection, calculation, and dissemination of information related to the International Time Writing process and system. Serves as process/system owner for the entire process.
Review of accounts as required.
Field questions from other groups relative to area of responsibility.
Collects and disseminates information relative to the monthly, quarterly (10Q) and annual (10K) processes (Lease Commitments, Well Data, Suspended Exploration Costs, etc.) Prepares presentations/projects using Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
Creates and maintains reports and spreadsheets as required.
Collects, scans/copies, and distributes accounting data to foreign locations is support of audit coordination (Government, Partner, Internal, etc.) and the monthly accounting process Maintains historical files for; general ledger and vouchers for International payments
Oil & Gas - Land Technician
Client currently seeking an individual to work as a Land Administration Analyst within the Land Department performing a multitude of duties from the company’s headquarters located in Minnesota. The Land Analyst will be primarily responsible for organizing and tracking information regarding client's oil and gas leases, working interests, and drilling activities. Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing oil and gas lease files
- Tracking and summarizing drilling activities
- Processing elections to participate in new wells proposed by operators
- Entering lease and well data into companies enterprise computer system
- Other adhoc analytical exercises as it pertains to the companies leases, working interests, and contracts
Cleint will consider full time employees for this position. Candidates must have a minimum of one year’s experience performing Land work. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of initiative, be team-oriented, possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills, have good communication skills and analytical experience. P2 Excalibur experience preferred, but not required.
To be determined, dependent upon experience
Oil & Gas Training Coordinator
- Responsible for the coordination, development, and delivery/implementation of training programs in Colorado.
- Delivers and makes improvements to an integrated onboarding and EHSR New Hire Training program for new employees and contractors.
- Provides training to support Midstream operations, including: technical and safety instructor-led training, computer-based training (CBT) – development and support, field observations, procedure review and development, and facilitates on-the-job, field-based training.
- Coordinates required safety and technical training with vendors and outside agencies.
- Assists individuals and teams to plan and facilitate training requirements and opportunities.
- As is necessary, participates in the development of training artifacts and materials for technical, safety, compliance, awareness, and/or other communication activities.
- Participates in the collection, reporting, and analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Manages all training records through the Oracle Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure compliance with any NBLX requirements for disposition and retention – including: technical and safety instructor-led courses, CBTs, monthly safety trainings, compliance offerings, learning transcripts, and/or other resources as required.
- Maintains and updates the Training & Competency online/web-based learning space (SharePoint).
- Preserves the USO Safety Training Matrix and identifies training gaps to be addressed.
- Utilizes surveys, or other methodologies, to evaluate the effectiveness of training materials and events.
Skills: The Training Coordinator is charged with implementing the technical and safety training program. This role is primarily responsible for: scheduling, facilitation (instruction) of training courses, content development (instructor-led training, computer-based training (CBT), and self-led training materials), maintaining training records, and clarifying training plans to ensure the safety and compliance of the workforce.
Gas Treatment Operations Manager
Streamline Chemical, LLC provides environmentally focused, cost effective, patented treatment solutions for treating hydrogen sulfide in natural gas and in produced water for stimulation. Streamline is a growing company that provides the highest quality customer service and a dynamic work environment for employees and Contractors. Veteran owned and operated.
Gas Treatment Operations Manager in the Eagle Ford, reporting to the Vice President of Operations, will be responsible for all day-to-day operations for Streamline Chemical Gas Treatment services. Given the company’s stage, this is an opportunity to quickly become a key team member, building the operations side of the business from the ground up and growing, both in title and responsibilities, with a fast-paced and tight-knit company.
- Oversee the installation and daily operations of H2S treatment (gas sweetening) units located on customer locations in the Permian Basin
- Responsible for supervising Field Technicians, ensuring maximum uptime of equipment
- Financial Responsibility, including Customer invoices
- Ensure that routine and preventative maintenance programs are being developed, performed, and performing quality control
- Perform and monitor troubleshooting of equipment including necessary repairs
- Manage all chemical and consumable inventory and equipment for each customer location and in Company inventory in Midland, TX
- Attend Customer meetings on a weekly basis;
- Responsible for collecting, reviewing and distributing daily operating reports;
- Manage any Company facilities including warehouse and storage yard in Midland, TX
- Maintain good relationships with current Customers
- Manage all general & industry HS&E compliance including company safety training
- Ensure all employees work safely and follow safety guidelines
- Maintain schedule for Field Technicians
- Will require field responsibilities, other duties as assigned
- Willingness to travel to the field daily and occasional overnight travel
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Proactive, recognize problems and improvements needed
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
- Flexible and adaptable as a critical member of a growing organization
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must show consistent professionalism and good judgment
- Team player
- Must be safety and environmentally conscious
- Must work well with all types of personalities
Must be punctual and willing to work long hours if needed
- 10 plus years in the Oil & Gas industry
- 5 plus years Oil & Gas Management experience
- College degree preferred but not required
- Five years or more of amine treating experience
- Familiarity with basic business software programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Apps)
- Production chemical service company experience preferred
- Valid Driver's License required
- Valid work authorization in the United States.
- Able to pass drug, alcohol, driving, physical, and background check
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift a 50lbs or more at a time required
- Full time, Salary position
- Available for Employee Incentive Plan (Equity Ownership)
- Medical, dental, and vision employee and dependents
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Company fuel card
- Company Expense Card
- Cellular Reimbursement - $100/month
- Workman’s comp
- Short- term and Long-term disability
- PTO/ Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Direct deposit
Gas Scheduler - Midstream
This position is responsible for the scheduling activities on Aethon owned midstream assets along with activity on third party midstream systems. Responsible for the input of midstream scheduling activities within company’s TIES (Trilogy Effective’s The Integrated Energy System) transactional software. Work closely with Marketing and Downstream Scheduling to meet commercial obligations.
Duties and job responsibilities:
- Daily management of scheduling activity on Aethon owned midstream assets including shipper nominations, on-system imbalances and midstream OBAs
- Ensure that all scheduled volumes are within measurement and operational capacities
- Perform daily gas scheduling functions for various third party midstream systems in East Texas and North Louisiana
- Work closely with Gas Control, Operations and third party midstream pipelines as needed to facilitate fluid flow of daily/monthly production activity
- Work closely with Marketing and Downstream Scheduler to meet scheduling deadlines
- Assist in the monitoring of inlet volumes and development of supply forecast for Marketing activity
- Assist shippers, Gas Control and Operations departments in regards to volume management and assist in working thru plant and pipeline disruptions on Aethon owned assets
- Assist Marketing, Downstream Scheduler and Operations in regard to volume management and working thru plant and pipeline disruptions on third party midstream systems
- Monitor third party midstream systems for maintenance or other outages and communicate to impacted parties
- Responsible for the TIES setup for monthly and daily activities for areas of responsibility
- Obtain and verify data from internal and external sources throughout the month of business and update TIES for midstream activities on company assets and third party systems
- Approve and provide support in the actualization of TIES transactions based on verified settlement statements
- Work closely with TIES administrator regarding setup of new facilities and contracts associated with all midstream activity
- Assist in resolving monthly settlement discrepancies for areas of responsibility
- Provide analytical support to various departments as requested in efforts to optimize our plant and pipeline assets
- Available to provide downstream gas scheduling assistance and/or evening and weekend relief
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Finance/Accounting or a technical field (e.g. computer science or engineering) is required.
- Proficient in the use of computers and software, specially Microsoft Office
- Commercial experience with natural gas midstream assets, exploration and production companies a plus, but not required
- The ability to establish priorities, manage multiple activities and communicate at all levels in the organization.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, detail oriented and flexible as priorities and direction may change on short notice.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and customer service skills along with the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!