Demonstrator Electric Gas Appliances Job Description Sample
Gas / Electric Meter Technician
Gas/Electric Meter Technician
$14.00+ per hour plus weekly cash incentive. Take home vehicle and tools provided. Medical benefits begin after 60 days.
Do you thrive in jobs with a stable, harmonic, and consistent environment? Do you practice “Due Diligence” to minimize risk? Do you shy away from small talk choosing rather to get to the meat of the subject? Are you the person that learns a skill, then performs all associated tasks with a singular focus? A focus that is hard to duplicate by others, even as patient as you?
When you learn a skill, you work hard to perfect it, because you need to be the best you can be. You are fit, work well in teams, and can handle a challenge. One of your personal strengths is that you hold yourself highly accountable. When other people see that in you, they try hard to achieve your level of accountability. The way you work is summed up like this: You take a task, start on it, complete it, and prepare to do it again. You like to be an operator and excel in managing tasks that follow a process. Because of this you become a top performer – fast. People call you a machine because of how precise and quick you are.
Does this describe you in a nutshell? If yes, then you are the kind person we want on our team of expert meter technicians.
We are looking for new team members ready to start work now. We want people who are not afraid of a challenge and like to contribute to a TEAM. We work hard and have fun. We work outside with our hands. We always follow through with what we start. We are fast paced and detailed oriented. Our Teammates do not need close supervision because we are all self-starters and we get the job done!
U.S. MILITARY VETERANS are highly encouraged to apply. The ability to be mobile and support temporary assignments in other parts of the country is a plus.
Frontline Support Solutions is fast moving company that focuses on growth. The company was founded by a US Army Veteran. He seeks out and surrounds himself with disciplined and focused people. We want people like us to join the team. We show up on time, every day, and we are ready for the next challenge. We want people who cannot remember the last time they called in sick. We want people that can read and write in English. Not like a college professor, but someone who can communicate in writing, and fully understand a "Want Ad" like this one.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
After paid training and successful field certification, you will be able to retrofit standard gas meters with new advanced metering technology. You will also be able to exchange old mechanical electric meters and replace them with new smart meters. Modernizing the community's utility meters is a significant task, one you can have a hand in accomplishing. The job requires the use and care of small hand tools such as wrenches, screw drivers, and similar tools. Additionally, the technician employs methods and techniques required in repairing and operating small mechanical devices. We will offer paid Classroom and On-the-Job training to all selected Candidates. Once complete, you will become a Skilled Tradesman. Those candidates with Gas or Electric Meter Installation Experience or who are Journeyman Plumbers or Electricians would find this job a good fit. Knowledge of the Cincinnati, OH and Northern Kentucky area preferred.
They are very simple. If you get winded walking up two flights of stairs or have trouble carrying a large bag of dog food from the end of the driveway into your house Do Not even bother applying. This job requires you to walk, kneel, stand, squat, bend, crouch, waist twist, climb stairs, reach to or above shoulder height, reach below shoulder height, lift and carry up to 40 lbs., simple grasping, repetitive use of hand/arm/wrist, and use of protective equipment. You need to be able to walk up to four miles per day and get in and out of a vehicle about 100 times per day.
Complete the Pre-Interview Work Traits Survey. Copy & Paste the link below into your browser. Then complete using a laptop or tablet. Using a smartphone will not allow you to see all possible options. Thank you.
$14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Gas And Electric Technician
Technician with knowledge on gas engines and electric motors able to read DC/AC wiring diagrams and volt meters. Tools are required!
Pay rate will vary depending on the techs credentials. Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday s optional.
GIS Industry Manager – Electric And Gas
Develop and oversee the execution of global go-to-market strategies to drive growth in new and existing markets in the electric and gas utility industry. Your objective is to drive awareness and demand in target markets by positioning Esri GIS technology as uniquely suited to address existing and emerging industry challenges and opportunities. You will collaborate closely with teams in Business Development, Professional Services, Solutions, and Software Development to align to industry business objectives, create leads, and generate future demand.
Position Esri as a leader in the rapidly evolving electric and gas utility industry
Forecast and evaluate industry trends using a variety of data and proactively develop solutions and messages to address key business issues, drivers, and growth opportunities
Design, manage, and execute industry marketing programs including plans, budgets, and results reporting
Share knowledge about competition and customer requirements to enable Business Development teams to be more effective
Work with international distributor and partner channels to support events, programs, and joint value messaging
Develop strategic partnerships with major industry suppliers
Drive incremental demand within key industry segments
Develop regular cadence of content (webinars, case studies, collateral, social media programs, website, and events) that improve lead flow across priority segments
Publish compelling customer content (videos, case studies, reference materials) that demonstrate credibility and support sales
Support strategic sales opportunities as the subject matter expert and work with account managers to drive penetration in key accounts
Work with channels and sales enablement team members to ensure awareness of industry marketing programs (messaging, positioning, assets, training, and sales tools)
Keep abreast of global industry trends, issues, and the latest changes in the regulatory environment + 7+ years of direct experience in the electric and gas industry with a solid understanding of the issues, challenges, work flows, and opportunities for improvement + 5+ years of proven leadership experience with the ability to motivate, inspire, and achieve goals through a matrix team
Bachelor’s or master’s in engineering, architectural design, construction management, GIS, geography, computer science, or related field
Experience with GIS technology as uniquely suited to address existing and emerging industry challenges and opportunities
Experience presenting to electric and gas utility executives, managers
Experience publishing industry articles, blogs, books, or other thought leadership authorship
Experience leading industry strategy, business development, and marketing programs including creating and managing influence plans and monitoring and reporting on results, coordinating integrated execution teams, and managing budgets
Demonstrated success opening new market opportunities and elevating brand awareness
Proven ability to collaborate with and influence business and technical audiences across Marketing, Product Management, Business Development, and Solutions Recommended
Understanding of the ArcGIS platform and how it relates to the electric and gas sector industries
Experience working with GIS
General knowledge of spatial analysis and how it is used for problem solving
Results oriented; ability to write and craft smart, attainable, realistic, time-driven goals with clear lead indicators #LI-AL1 Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them. Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Requisition #: 2016-5964 External Company Name: ESRI, Inc. External Company URL: www.esri.com
Consultant / Project Manager - Electric / Gas
(3656603) Job title: Consultant / Project Manager - Electric / Gas Job location:
Dallas, TX 75080 United States Requisition code: Date posted: 11/15/2017 Compensation: Job category:Geospatial Mid Level Specialist Geospatial Sales/Marketing Geospatial Senior Level Specialist Job type:Full-time Job Description As a Consultant/Project Manager specializing in the electric and gas utility sector, you will work closely with clients to establish solutions to 1) make them successful, 2) broaden the presence and effectiveness of GIS within their business, and 3) support the development and growth of our platform into new domains by working closely with industry experts throughout the company.
Job Requirements • 7+ years of demonstrated leadership and related practical experience in the electric and gas utility industry• Advanced knowledge of Esri’s ArcGIS platform and professional experience with its practical applications in the electric and gas utility industry• Domain expertise throughout the electric and gas utilities management life cycle including electric and/or gas distribution and transmission• Experience with desktop, client/server, and web applications and architectures• Proven program/project delivery experience, preferably for GIS/IT enterprise solutions• Knowledge of software development methodologies, preferably with Scrum• Proposal writing experience including preparing executive summaries, solution definition, scope of services, staffing, and pricing• Proven ability to develop project designs, work plans, budgets, and schedules• Ability to lead and manage consulting and software development teams• Strong team skills as well as the ability to work independently• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation, and leadership skills• Ability to work on multiple activities/projects simultaneously• Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, geology, electrical engineering, or a related field, depending on position level Do you know someone who would be interested in this job? Tell them about it.
Senior Gas & Electric Analyst
The Senior Gas & Electric Analyst will provide fuel assurance expertise to real time control room operations at the NYISO. This position requires a strong understanding of physical gas injection and withdrawals from the pipeline system, gas supply purchasing and selling between generators and marketers, pipeline capability monitoring, gas contingency operation, and gas transportation arrangement protocols for the interstate and LDC pipelines. This individual must understand generator alternate fuel capabilities, monitor inventory status and replacement delivery capabilities, and identify fuel assurance deficiencies. As well as monitor the commercial and market interactions of severe weather, gas storage, pipeline constraints, core and non-core gas demands and other macroeconomic factors.
The NYISO takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and innovative reward programs.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
The NYISO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices.
Associated topics: cable, circuit, live line, microgrid, microprocessor, nuclear engineer, nuclear technician, pole, relay, transformer
External Resource Assessor - Gas Appliances
You’ll visit our Clients, travelling to their sites and gaining a real understanding of their organisation. By understanding their business and their challenges you’ll be able to help them improve their performance by assessing their organisation or products against the relevant requirements for supplying products into the EU.
We will work with you to maximise your availability which you control using our electronic diary management system. A passion for excellent customer service is vital and our engagement survey results tell us that 94% of our Assessors are encouraged to act with the customer in mind. Our current External Resource partners will tell you that working with BSI is rewarding, challenging, inspirational and professional.
They wanted to partner with us because of our excellent brand and core values and to develop a mutually beneficial working relationship. If you enjoy a flexible lifestyle in which you can balance your working life and personal life and you enjoy helping businesses improve through the use of effective management systems, becoming an External Resource Assessor with BSI could be the lifestyle choice for you. We partner with over 150 External Resource Assessors with a range of backgrounds and availability.
Some have their own consultancy business, some also assess for other certification bodies. For them, working with BSI adds credibility to their portfolio, with the benefits of supporting a flexible lifestyle, while maintaining a good income. To be successful in this role you’ll have a passion to improve, taking pride in what you do and having a methodical approach to your work.
You’ll have the confidence to communicate with all levels within a business, and discuss how you can help them to improve their organisation. We help our clients achieve best practice so that means you’ll need to have the ability to assimilate, articulate and present information at a high level. You’ll be working constantly with clients so excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal communication and written report writing skills are also essential.
For this role you’ll need to demonstrate suitable experience within the Gas Appliance & Controls Manufacturing sector. Of course, as our clients are based in a variety of locations the ability to travel extensively is also a must as travel is an essential part of the role which could include overnight stays. Our External Resource Assessors are dedicated individuals who feel motivated to go beyond their formal contractual obligations and responsibilities as they value their relationship with BSI and our Clients.
What we offer: We offer competitive Contract conditions and the chance to partner with the World’s leading standards and certification body. Join our team and help our clients embed excellence every day.
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, manage risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Renowned for its marks of excellence including the consumer recognized BSI Kitemark™, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT.
With over 81,000 clients in 180 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe. Our Assessors cover a variety of technical specialism’s so you’ll be part of a diverse team that have a variety of skills and interests. External Closing Date: 7/23/2017 Externally Advertised Salary: $375-$600 per day External Company Name: British Standards Institution, The External Company URL: www.bsigroup.com
Outside Sales - Appliances
Factory Builder Stores is the largest contract distributor in Texas. We have showrooms in Austin, College Station, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio We supply more than 40 different brands of appliances, cabinets, and whirlpool bath tubs. Our continued market growth has us in need of aggressive, motivated sales people.
Responsible for developing relationships with customers and growing accounts in their assigned territory through the promotion and selling of the company’s products.
Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential builders and remodelers.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
College degree or 4 years in the building business.
Self-starter; motivated, team focused and results driven
Outstanding verbal, written, and communication skills
Strong presentation, organizational skills
Exceptional negotiation and closing skills
Effective time management and planning skills
Excellent customer service skills
Compensation: Competitive Salary plus Commission, Monthly Expenses
Benefits: Health, Dental, And Life Insurance
LG Home Appliances Field Rep
The Field Rep will manage LG’s presence in retail locations and execute strategies within an assigned territory, focus on sales-related activities, and cultivate positive relationships with store associates to maintain front-of-mind brand awareness and loyalty, drive sell-through, and gain market share. He/she will also mentor, coach, and motivate Product Specialists on client programs, promotions, culture, and strategy. Serve as a voice to the various channels in support of LG overall sales and marketing objectives.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• Develop, implement and modify training programs to ensure maximum effectiveness of the LG Home Appliance Field Team
• Assist field representatives and managers in support of customers and territories regarding product technology and advantages; coach Product Specialists in all aspects of their field positions
• Train retail sales personnel in one-on-one and large group trainings on company products at store openings, tradeshows, vendor fairs and dealer locations
• Train in-store sales associates and managers in both formal and informal settings on the features and benefits of LG products; use various training methods including one-on-one training, in-person classroom-style training and instructor-led webinar sessions;
• Assist LG and Product Specialist team with product launches and special events
• Serve as a mentor and coach to field team members; support and motivate during training and development efforts; spend time in-store analyzing and assisting team members with key skill enhancements and motivational activities
• Support retail events or activities which sustain the sell-through of LG products
• Manage the relationship at assigned specialty stores (with store, category, merchandising, install, and service managers, as well as consumers, etc.)
• Maintain a solid understanding of industry trends, technology, and competitive information; report progress of retail relationships
• Conduct webinars and in-person trainings as designated by LG and management while supporting LG training team
• Execute program initiatives as directed
• Represent LG and Creative Channel Retail in a professional business manner (dress, demeanor, communication, etc.) and to the highest standards of excellence when working with clients
• Adhere to pre-determined budgets, policies and procedures; execute program initiatives as directed
• Complete all required reporting for field training activities on a timely basis
What’s required to be considered for this position:
• Four or more years’ retail experience in related job; five or six years’ national retail experience and knowledge of the built in luxury home appliance industry required
• Knowledge of marketing, client relations and account management; experience in outside sales or marketing preferred
• Two to four years’ experience as a sales trainer/facilitator
• Regional Account Management
• Regional Training experience
• Experience with and understanding of adult learning principles and styles
• Motivational skills; ability to encourage and inspire employees in coaching and development efforts
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work in a team environment and deal effectively with various levels of internal and external stakeholders
• Engaging, dynamic presentation and training skills, with the ability to apply a variety of sales techniques to capture mindshare and generate interest and excitement; sales ability and persuasiveness
• Success-driven with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task, effectively manage conflicting priorities, and meet established deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Flexibility and adaptability to manage last minute travel/training requests or changes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and related computer hardware and software
• Ability to travel at least 50 percent of the time
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience preferred
As part of our recruiting process, you will:
• Participate in phone interviews
• You may be asked to complete a brief HireVue video interview using the most cutting edge technology
• Successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
Creative Channel Retail is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creative Channel Retail does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Creative Channel Retail does business.
Samsung Field Sales Manager-Home Appliances
- Building and maintaining long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Maintaining consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory.
- Maintaining consistent store visit schedule and entering into assigned system monthly.
- Ensuring product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, samples working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products.
- Attending required training sessions on assigned products.
- Routinely training and ensuring understanding of retail sales associates on product, brand awareness, and brand image.
- Routinely participating and/or presenting in retail sales location store meetings.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree preferred with an emphasis in Business or Marketing desired
- Minimum two years experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and service organizations required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, analysis, accountability, practicality, presentation, and communication in assigned region.
- Strong presentation skills with small to medium sized groups.
- Significant understanding of remote business tools such as home appliances, smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity.
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES
GE Appliances Customer Service Associate | Full-Time & Part-Time
As a Home Delivery Customer Service Associate for GE Appliances, you will handle inbound phone interactions with residential and business customers. You will provide customer service and educate and upsell customers on products and services. Candidates should be highly reliable, have great communication skills and be willing to constantly learn on the job. This position offers both full-time and part-time options with flexible scheduling.
WORKING AT MASS MARKETS
Mass Markets is a rapidly growing, industry-leading business process outsourcing and software development organization and we are looking for the right candidates to join our world class team. As an employee-centric organization, Mass Markets demonstrates every day that our associates are our most important resource. Fill out our quick and easy online application and take the first step towards an exciting career with Mass Markets. Come grow with us!
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE WORKING AT MASS MARKETS?
- You enjoy talking to people and helping them resolve any frustrations they may be facing
- You’re a quick learner and thrive on change
- You have experience in entry-level customer-facing positions such as retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or administrative office roles where you liked interacting with customers
- You love talking; people even say you should get paid for talking (perfect fit!)
WHAT IS A MARKET RESEARCH SURVEYOR AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
- As a Market Research Surveyor, you will be making outbound calls to businesses and consumers to conduct market research surveys
- You’ll be helping companies collect data to help forecast trends and make future business decisions based on the information provided
- You will follow and easy scripted questionnaire and accurately document responses
LIKE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING? WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Great! Here are the qualifications for a Market Research Surveyor:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the job
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.
For more information visit www.massmarkets.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!