Dental Amalgam Processor Job Description Sample
Dental Claims Processor
Unum is a company of people serving people. As one of the world's leading employee benefits providers and a Fortune 500 company, Unum's financial protection benefits help protect more than 33 million working people and their families from the financial impact of illness or injury. Unum's three distinct, but similarly focused US businesses – Unum US, Colonial Life, and Starmount Life – are each a market leader in making disability, life, accident, critical illness, dental, and vision insurance accessible in the workplace.
Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Unum has significant US operations in Portland, Maine, Worcester, Massachusetts, and Glendale, California with over 35 field offices nationwide. Colonial Life is headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina with over 40 field offices nationwide. Starmount Life is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and is the dental and vision center of excellence for Unum in the US.
The Group Claims Processor's primary responsibility is to enter, review and process dental claims.
Experience with dental industry and office management such as, coding and x-rays.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Enter dental claims into operating system
Review any claims that require attention outside of auto adjudication
Assist other departments with claim inquiries
Minimum 0-2 years prior dental and/or minimum of 0-2 years dental claims processing
Strong data entry skills
Excellent customer service philosophy
Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
Knowledge of dental industry preferred
Familiar with procedure codes and ability to read x-rays
High school diploma or equivalent
Unum and its family of businesses offer world-class training and development, generous compensation and benefits packages, and a culture built on employee ideas.
Unum is an equal opportunity employer, considering all qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement, and advancement, without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expanded Dental Assistant
- Provides assistance to Doctors which includes but not limited to: charting, placement of fillings, operatory set/clean up, patient education.
- Assist in clinical procedures and treatment such as: placing amalgam or composite fillings, adaptation of temporary crowns, removing surgical sutures, applying topical fluoride treatments. Limitations due apply per state requirements.
- Record and reviews patient health history, make chart entries under the direction of the doctor and assure completion of forms and signatures in dental software. ? Enters and updates patient treatment plan at the direction of the treating doctor.
- Prepare treatment estimates for review and discussion with patient.
- Review daily schedule to set up appropriate trays and instruments.
- Prepare patient, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, maintain chain of asepsis, prepare materials, and assist dentist during dental procedures following OSHA guidelines.
- Expose and develop dental diagnostic radiographs.
- Order and monitor dental supplies and equipment inventory.
- Organize and assemble routine and specialty surgical instrument trays and other sterilized supplies, filling special requests as needed.
- Operate and maintain steam autoclaves, keeping records of loads completed, items in loads, and maintenance procedures performed.
- Record sterilizer test results.
- Follows OSHA regulations and safety requirements to include compliance with HIPAA guidelines, CPR, X-rays, and other required certifications and registrations.
- Assist dentist in management of medical and dental emergencies.
- Provide postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
- Follow company policies, procedures and company trainings regarding patient care including but not limited to scheduling and time management protocols.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the dental practice both in and outside the dental practice.
- Participate in marketing events to promote dental services and the practice. ? Expected to work all scheduled work days, during scheduled hours and report to work on time. ? Other special projects or responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-5 years’ experience
- State Licensure where specified
- Expanded Dental Assistant Certificate is required
- Valid Dental Radiographer License for respective state requirements
- CPR certification required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Medicine and Dentistry — the individual identifies techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities.
- Finger Dexterity — the individual has ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
- Customer Service — the individual provides exceptional customer service to patients and other team members by meeting quality standards for services.
- Near Vision — the individual demonstrates ability see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer)
- Arm-Hand Steadiness — the individual demonstrated ability to keep hand and arm steady while moving arm or while holding arm and hand in one position. ? Finger Dexterity — the individual must make precise coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Certification or Associate’s degree from an accredited school or on the job training
- Sitting and bending for long periods of time.
- Position requires frequent talking, hearing, and vision with moderate standing, walking and reaching.
- General clinical environment with frequent exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens, patient body fluids and/or tissue, and physical hazards such as needle sticks.
- Repetitive Motion.
- Occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs.
Dental Assistant, MCC New York
We are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant for an available contract opportunity to provide services for the inmates incarcerated at the MCC New York, NY.
Available Position: Dental Assistant
Place of Performance: United States Metropolitan Correctional Center New York, (hereafter referred to as "MCC NY"), 150 Park Row, New York, NY 10007.
Facility Information: MCC New York is an administrative security metropolitan correctional center.
Work Schedule: The facility expects that the Dental Assistant will work approximately 30 to 32 hours per week, 6 to 6.5 hours per day, working 5 days per week. The Dental Assistant will normally work, Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays), during normal business hours, with a thirty (30) minute unpaid lunch period, (if applicable).
- Assists Dental Officer in dental specialty sections: restorative, oral surgery, endodontics, periodontics, prosthetics, and examinations
- Retrieves patient’s records and escorts patients to proper dental specialty section; seats and prepares patient for attending Dental Officer
- Assists Dental Officer by preparing dental instruments, essential materials, drugs, and medications
- Passes instruments, retracts tissues, irrigates oral cavity, and operates aspirator
- Gives instructions for subsequent dental appointments
- Makes necessary entries on dental treatment records (both electronic and paper records)
- Prepares dental treatment room for the next patient
- Assists in the treatment of emergency cases.
- Provides dental health education
- Performs Dental prophylaxes – polishing of coronal portion of teeth, if the assistant is a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) or Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA).
- Performs Dental screening examinations
- Prepares patients for periodontal surgery
- Prepares, places, and removes packs
- Places temporary fillings (RDA, EFDA)
- Places and removes rubber dams
- Maintains dental equipment
- Cleans, sharpens, and sterilizes instruments
- Performs daily inspection of equipment and makes minor repairs
- Reports defective equipment, or institutes corrective action
- Other duties as assigned.
B. An alternate course of study in dental assisting acceptable to the New York State Education Department including:
JOB APPLICATION LINK:https://ghg.catsone.com/careers
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Your future team
AIG, one of the largest insurance organizations in the world, has career opportunities in the Life & Retirement Business. With over 900 employees and growing, AIG is one of the top employers in Amarillo. If you are looking for a career opportunity where you can learn a business that helps customers secure their financial future then we look forward to hearing from you! As an Operations Processor in our operations group, you will be on the "front line" providing an exceptional customer service experience for our Brokers and Agents. In this entry level position you will be responsible for the new business application process from start to issuance.
Our career progression program will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible to progressively advance to positions with an increased responsibility and increased compensation. We provide you with the training and opportunity for development along with a pay for performance culture to earn additional recognition.
This is an opportunity to start and grow your career and make an immediate impact in a financial industry that provides its customers with financial security! Get your foot in the door with a growing business within AIG where the right candidates can accelerate and continue to grow.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business and our clients! Help us be our client's most valued insurer.
Interact with Brokers, Broker-Dealers and Policyholders
Review documents for accuracy and identify issues that need to be resolved
Resolve those issues on the first call to the Broker or Agent.
Ensure compliance, quality, and production with all transactions
Comply with various state and/or product requirements, inputting the application data in to multiple databases and transferring funds
What we are looking for:
High school diploma or equivalent
Computer experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Ability to maneuver between multiple operating systems
Proven customer service skills
Demonstrated logical thinking and problem solving skills
What our employees like most about working for AIG:
Employee atmosphere and people approach
Career path and growth potential
Generous Paid Time Off (AIG recognizes the importance of work life balance)
Generous Benefits Plan: FSA, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
401(k) Retirement Plan: Dollar for dollar matching up to 6% with immediate vesting plus an additional 3% from AIG.
Company opportunities for local charitable and community participation and giving
AIG is one of the world's largest insurance organizations providing protection and financial solution, with a history dating back to 1919. Over 56,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions around the globe. The Life and Retirement business provides Americans with protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Sr. Intake Processor - Office & Admin Specialist Sr
Job Class: Office and Administrative Specialist, SeniorWorking Title: Senior Intake Processor
Who May Apply: Open to all qualified job seekers
Date Posted: 11/16/2018
Closing Date: 11/27/2018
Hiring Agency/Seniority Unit: Administrative Hearings / Administrative Hearings-AFSCME
Division/Unit: Office of Admin. Hearings / WC Legal Support
Work Shift/Work Hours: Day Shift
Days of Work: Monday - Friday
Travel Required: No
Salary Range: $18.05 - $24.42/hourly; $37,688 - $50,988/annually
Classified Status: Classified
Bargaining Unit/Union: 206 - Clerical/AFSCME
Work Area: (Required for AFSCME)
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Connect 700 Program Eligible: Yes
Provide high quality advanced office and court clerical support evaluating and processing workers' compensation (WC) Court cases and cross-walking filings from the Department of Labor and Industry's (DLI) Informix case management system (Imaging), into the Office of Administrative Hearings' new electronic case management system (C-Track) This position also provides lead work assistance for C-Track processing inquiries from internal staff, and also involves professional, courteous assistance to C-Track questions from external clientele.
Research, respond and train agency staff and stakeholders related to C-Track eFiling questions, concerns, and issues.
Troubleshoot electronic filing system technical errors and user errors, determining cause and resolution.
Walk users through eFiling step-by-step.
Provide accurate responses to public or agency personnel inquiries received electronically.
Analyze, review, and report on relevant statistics, issues and solutions related to eFiling.
Analyze computer data in Outlook, C-Track and FOCUS case management systems in order to answer case status questions.
Critical analysis skills necessary to support identification of and compliance with cross-walk processes.
Word processing skills sufficient to accurately analyze and process customer and internal transactions within dual case management systems.
Data entry skills sufficient to review and process documents with efficiency and accuracy.
Databases skills sufficient to create, modify, analyze and retrieve data.
Customer service skills sufficient to provide prompt, courteous and accurate information to customers on the phone, through e-mail, and other written correspondence in a professional manner.
Lead work skills to perform positive work direction.
English (speaking, writing, and reading).
General knowledge of State of Minnesota statutes and systems that govern workers' compensation.
Ability to quickly learn new software.
Experience with Imaging and C-Track systems.
Strong organizational and planning skills in order to meet timelines with limited supervision.
Proven track record in problem-solving.
Ability to work well within team structure.
This position requires successful completion of a background check.
Why Work For Us
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
How to Apply
Click "Apply" at the bottom of this page. If you have questions about applying for jobs, contact the job information line at 651-259-3637.
For additional information about the application process, go to http://www.mn.gov/careers.
If you have questions about the position, contact Denise Collins at email@example.com or 651-361-7875
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Minnesota is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We are committed to providing culturally responsive services to all Minnesotans. The State of Minnesota recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
We will make reasonable accommodations to all qualified applicants with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who needs assistance or cannot access the online job application system, please contact the job information line at 651-259-3637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate what assistance you need.
Return to Previous Page
Cash Logistics Processor
Behind every bank transaction is a proud member of our team working with respect for our legacy and excitement for the future. In branch locations around the world, we're doing critical work that keeps modern commerce moving. We verify bank deposits, prepare cash shipments and connect money from one place to the next. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
As a Cashier-Teller at Brink's, you'll work within our branch locations to account for the cash and valuables we transport to banks and businesses worldwide.
Your Role as a Cashier-Teller
We're the backbone of modern finance, connecting banks and businesses around the world with solutions that keep them moving forward. Our Cashier-Tellers enjoy a casual working environment and high-responsibility work that keeps ATMs filled and businesses running.
Additional responsibilities include.
Process, verify and reconcile inbound and outbound currency transactions
Complete data entry for all currency transactions
Prepare outbound currency orders and replenishments
Count, verify and report currency inventory daily
The Skills You Need
We're looking for professionals who fulfill the promise of our brand. A promise to uphold the integrity of our legacy and embrace our future. A promise to work with authority and confidence. A promise to respect the trust we've earned and pay it forward with the work we do. Our Cash Logistics Processors work independently in our branch locations and have the flexibility to meet the unpredictability of the workday. Additional requirements include:
At least 21 years of age
A valid firearms permit OR ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
A valid guard card OR ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
The Ideal Candidate
Are you cut from the Brink's cloth? We prefer candidates that have previous banking or professional finance experience. Preference is also given to candidates with a military background.
A Career Worth Building
At Brink's, we value our team members and offer our Cash Logistics Processors a fast-paced work environment and their own workspace. We invest in growth and opportunity by providing world-class training both locally and globally, like Brink's University. We also believe in cross-training our team members in order to ensure diverse skillsets. Other benefits of building your career at Brink's include:
Insurance, including health, dental and life
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation, holiday pay and profit sharing
A strong, team-oriented culture
Opportunity to make a difference to our customers
A fast-paced, ever-changing environment
The strength and stability of our 150 +year history
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Dental Assistant - Sandusky
Note:? When applying from mobile devices, Indeed mobile application allows you to build an Indeed profile to Quick Apply for jobs.? You will receive an Incomplete Application notification from My Community Dental Centers and need to complete the application process in order to apply for the position and be considered.? For best results when applying through Indeed, apply from a personal computer.
A Dental Assistant performs a variety of dental assisting duties, within compliance of state regulations, to promote quality dental care for patients in a reduced stress, comfortable environment. A Dental Assistant assists the doctor, teaches patients how to care for their teeth, communicates effectively with patients, maintains equipment and inventory, and follows universal precautions and all OSHA and MIOSHA requirements to ensure a safe environment for patients and staff. As part of the overall clinic team the Dental Assistant will assist all other staff members as required and available with their duties.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
?Assist the doctor during treatment.
?Prepare patients for treatment.
?Take and develop x-rays.
?Take diagnostic impressions.
?Perform instrument sterilization and infection control.
?Clean and stock operatory.
?Control inventory of clinical supplies.
?Fabricate provisional restorations.
?Inventory control of laboratory cases.
?Make clinical notes regarding patient treatment.
?All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
?Exceptional human relation skills.
?Ability to maintain outgoing, friendly attitude with patients, staff, and doctor even under pressure.
?Ability to work with interruptions and to manage multiple priorities.
?Ability to meet deadlines.
?Ability to work unsupervised.
?Ability to handle conflicts and get along with people.
?Knowledge of Dentistry.
?Ability to maintain professional demeanor at all times.
?Exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
?Computer skills i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Dentrix, and Internet.
?Experience with autoclave, suction, hand pieces, panorex, cephalometric, TMJ film, processor, plasma arc light, amalgamator, ultrasonic, vacuum form machine, air compressor, model trimmer, amalgam separator, vacuum pump, hydrim, statmatic.
Administrative Processor Somerset NJ
Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer servicethat truly make a difference to your customer's life? As an ADT Everyday Hero,that's just what you'll do! Every day you'll build lasting relationships withyour customers, helping to protect what matters most to them.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental and
Flexible work schedule
401(K) with 100% matchup to 5% - 3 year vesting period!
Coordinate, prioritize, and schedule installations.
Use Telemar system to schedule installation appointments.
Confirm all installation appointments daily.
Use IBT to track all scheduled installations.
Use O2C Portal to manage customer contracts and associated paperwork.
Write up phone sales.
Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to:
Act as payroll liaison/Enter time tickets into OTM
Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup when Lead Admin is out.
Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls.
Process accounts payable invoices
Process receivables (installation checks)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience
Abilty to handle multiple tasks.
Strong communication and customer service skills.
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.
Verification Processor 1
Under general supervision, review violation photos and data to determine if a violation occurred and if the violation is prosecutable (per the rules of the city contract). Obtain motor vehicle data associated with the vehicle in the violation photos. Ensure accuracy of information before releasing the violation photos and data to the police for review.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Review photos and data associated with a violation captured by red light, mobile speed van, or fixed speed traffic enforcement cameras. Determine if a violation occurred by reviewing the evidentiary photos and corresponding video. Apply rules of each jurisdiction to determine whether to accept or reject the incident.
· Determine if the incident is prosecutable per the issuance criteria rules of the jurisdiction.
· Determine the state for the license plate on the vehicle in the plate photo through use of on-line license plate reference web sites and hardcopy state license plate manuals. Enter the license plate alpha/number sequence.
· Obtain registered owner information from the state Department of Motor Vehicles. Cross check the vehicle make/model information retrieved from DMV to ensure accuracy of the registered owner information.
· Apply issuance criteria rules for each specific jurisdiction after the DMV information is obtained for the registered owner of the vehicle (i.e. special handling for Gender Mismatches, etc.).
· Enter Affidavit of Non Liability Information when received from violators.
· Apply processing time rules for all stages of processing to ensure all deadlines are met.
· Review issuance criteria regularly for assigned cities to ensure departmental documentation is accurate at all times.
· Ensure a backup is trained for all assigned areas of responsibility and that those areas are covered during planned absences.
· Report any equipment related issues timely to ensure they are resolved quickly. Escalate if reported issues are not resolved timely.
· Other duties as assigned.
· May be requested and/or required to operate a company vehicle or to drive on company business.
Minimum Job Requirements
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Drug Test and 7 Year Felony Background Check Investigation Required
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast and accurate typing skills, greater than 40 wpm.
- Strong computer skills.
Health / Dental / Vision / Critical Illness / Hospital Indemnity / Accident
Vacation / Sick / Personal Day
LifeMart Employee Discount Program
Health & Wellness committee
Medical Billing & Collections Bank Management Processor I
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry! Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a dedicated Medical Billing & Collections Bank Management Processor for our Billing Center. In this position you will be responsible for the tracking of all bank deposits to the bank and entry of all deposits into our internal software system.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: "The Rotech Difference."
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech • Receives all EOBs detached from incoming bulk checks, batched by company.
Calculates the amount to transfer to the corporate bank account once the reconciliation process for all deposits on the Daily Deposit Report is completed
Checks copies for each batch from the Mail Clerk and completes the corresponding Blue Sheet packet upon receipt of the confirmed deposit ticket
Completes and processes Blue Sheet within IMBS Bank Management once the necessary work on the Daily Deposit Report and EOB are completed
Creates deposit tickets once reconciliation of tapes is completed
Delivers white portion of the deposit ticket to the Mail Clerk for deposit at the bank
Enters EFT into Bank Management when an EFT deposit is identified
Identifies the corresponding EFT once an EOB is received or files EOB until the EFT is received
Inputs batches into IMBS Bank Management once all required documents are attached to the Blue Sheet and packet is complete
Maintains partially completed Blue Sheets in a filing cabinet, by deposit date, until the EOB is received
Matches refund request copies to the Approved Refund Request and creates a batch for each refund
Partially completes an IMBS Bank Management Deposit Control Sheet for each bulk check batch
Performs other duties as may be required or assigned
Reviews each EOB for any offsets
Reviews the Daily Deposit Report to identify all EFT's or other deposits, once all prior day physical deposits are verified
Sends Blue Sheet packet to Posting Clerk to post
Sends Yellow Sheet packet to the Posting Clerk and the original check to the RS
Verifies the batch total so that the Collection Supervisor can perform the reconciliation to the Mail Clerk batch total
Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Experience in medical field and administrative record management preferred
Strong customer service background
Knowledge of bank management processes
Valid driver's license with a clean record in the state in which you reside (where applicable)
Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
Ability to write legibly in English
High data entry speed on a 10-key computer & calculator
Helpful, knowledgeable, and polite
Maintains a positive, constructive, and polite, attitude
Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
Using common office equipment (e.g., phone, copier, fax, computer, etc.)
Internet, including knowledge of email transmission and communication
Internet navigation and research
Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, etc.
12 Key calculator and the IMBS Bank Management system
- This position will interact with Collections Supervisor, Mail Clerk, and Posting Department
Career Path and Management opportunities
Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
Employee Assistance program
Full Time, Part Time, and Paid per Service positions
PTO and Paid Holidays
Employee Referral program
Employee Recognition program
Employee Service Program
Make the right move, apply today & create your job profile!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
CAREERS PORTAL JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK FACEBOOK LINKEDIN TWITTER
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!