Dentist Job Description Sample
We are looking for the right dentist to join our Onsite Team in a very unique setting! This is an amazing opportunity that you just can't pass up in Chandler, Arizona.
Imagine the feeling you will have being the personal hometown dentist at one of the most respected employers in the country, building trusted relationships with patients in your practice.
Onsite Dental (www.onsitedental.com) is the national leader in workplace dental care. In partnership with our affiliated dentists, we have delivered full-service dentistry in high-end, state-of-the art dental practices at some of the most sophisticated workplaces across the country for almost 20 years.
We are revolutionizing how dentistry is delivered through a comprehensive commitment to a dental wellness program in collaboration with the employer. As you know, oral health is a crucial component of overall health, yet nearly 40% of Americans do not visit a dentist regularly. Our business model is highly efficient and streamlined, with one primary dental insurance plan and sophisticated marketing and outreach to the large onsite employee population.
We support your dental practice with a complete business support system, including the latest technology and a proven track record of operational success, enabling you to focus on providing the highest quality of care to your patients and build one of the most respected dental practices in the country.
For many professionals, the business side of dentistry has taken much of the enjoyment out of practicing dentistry. Rather than spending their valuable time seeing patients or keeping up with the latest techniques in dentistry, many professionals find themselves doing administrative work or dealing with staffing issues. At Onsite Dental we take care of all of that and we are here to support the dentist and focus on doing quality dentistry and building patient relationship
- Must have a current dental license in good standing
- DEA license and CPR certificate
- Have a minimum of 2 years of chairside experience
- Able to perform all aspects of general dentistry including cosmetic, Invisalign certified a plus (or a willingness to obtain)
- Able to ensure the best quality of care to our patients
- Must have excellent communication skills and a friendly and professional demeanor
Comprehensive compensation and benefit package to include:
Retirement savings plan with company match
CE allowance and much more!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!