Denture Waxer Job Description Sample
Dental Technician- Waxer
Opus One Dental Labs is seeking an experienced crown and bridge waxer. Must be knowledgeable in diagnostic wax-ups, pressables, and metal.
Dental Technician Waxer / Metal Finisher
Need a waxer and a metal finisher. Must have 5 years of experience.
Denture Technology Specialists Required
Please do not apply to this position if you have no prior experience in Dental Technology, Dentistry, or dental related industry trade skills. Experienced Dental Tech professionals only please. Positions are available across the USA in many key cities with generous salary packages for experienced and qualified personnel.
Denture Lab Technician
This role if for a full-service dental lab with highly trained staff and technicians combining the personal touch and distinction of a traditional boutique lab with world class service and value. We combine the latest technologies with solid expertise to offer laboratory restorations that make a difference. We continuously invest in the latest technologies, materials and equipment to help our technicians elevate their skills and techniques. This provides our technicians the opportunity to receive further specialized, hands-on instructions in each of the products resulting in unrivaled fit and esthetic results.
Our lab in the Boston, MA area is adding talent to their team. This role is for a seasoned removable tech. This is a full time role with a great lab who has been in business for many years and have a great group of technicians on their staff proving high quality product to their clients.
Serious candidates please reply with resume and contact number. Pictures will be requested to demonstrate quality of production skills.
Floor Technician / Floor Care / Waxer
FLOOR TECHNICIAN / FLOOR CARE / WAXER (PICERO)
We have IMMEDIATE openings!!
City of Palo Alto
Start Rate: $14-$15 per hour
Sweep, mop and buff, scrub, re-coat, strip and finish. Carpet cleaning with floor machines. Experience needed with side to side floor machine, and extractor and normal cleaning required.
Occasional Duties Emptying trash/recycling and taking to dumpsters, cleaning restrooms, cleaning lobbies, cleaning rooms, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and other general cleaning duties as needed/assigned.
Minimum 1 year experience with strip & waxing floors and carpet extractor
Candidates must be able to perform the following Duties:
• Ability to bend, stretch and pull in a repetitive movement
• Use of side floor machine, extractor, and vacuums
• Floor scrubbing
• Responsible for quality and safety of all work being performed on site.
Fill In-Custodian/ Full Time Waxer
We are seeking Fill In- Custodians (experience preferred) & Full time-Waxers (must have experience) to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors and shampooing rugs
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Cleans, waxes, and polishes floors by hand or machine: Removes dirt and blemishes from floor, using various cleaning solvents and compounds, according to composition of floor.
- Applies paste or liquid wax to floor with rags or machine.
- Polishes floor with electric polishing machine or weighted brush.
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Denture Lab Technician
In House Denture Lab Technician - Pouring up models, processing and polishing and finishing dentures, denture repair, lab maintenance and cleaning, stocking lab materials.
Experience required, but willing to train.
Compensation depends on experience.
Waxer Stripper - HJD
Waxer Stripper - HJD Tracking Code 1043682_RR00021912 Job Description The Hospital for Joint Diseases (HJD) at NYU Langone Medical Center is one of the nation's leading orthopaedic and rheumatologic, specialty hospitals dedicated to the prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal diseases. The hospital provides some of the most advanced orthopaedic programs in the region for musculoskeletal disorders and the largest pediatric orthopaedic program in New York City.
HJD is consistently ranked among the leading orthopaedic centers nationwide by U.S. News and World Report. Our expert physicians combine extensive experience and research with the latest technology for bone and joint problems that affect patient's ability to function.
We specialize in the following areas: Orthopaedic Surgery Rheumatology Neurology Radiology. We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Waxer Stripper in the Environmental Services Department.
To qualify a High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred. Must be able to speak, and understand simple directions in English. The ability to stand, bend, lift heavy objects, push, pull and operate heavy equipment with or without the use of assistive devices.
Prior experience operating a scrubbing machine preferred. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing special cleaning procedures (carpet care, and hard floor care) to areas throughout the Medical Center. Special procedures are total finishing removal, re-coating, carpet shampooing, extracting, scrubbing, operation of automated/ride-on equipment.
Performs other duties as assigned including but not limited to: moving furniture, strips bed linens, cleans refrigerators, etc. Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization. Job
Performs other duties as assigned.
Operates cleaning machines in the performance of duties. Maintains equipment in clean and working order.
Reports broken equipment to the Supervisor promptly. Operates equipment correctly, following safety guidelines.
Coordinates the operation of a power floor machine to ensure its safe use. If applicable, uses automated battery operated equipment (ride on scrubber) in a safe manner.
Ensures that safety procedures are followed to avoid accidents to patients, visitors, and staff. Follows established infection control and safety guidelines on an ongoing basis.
Removes floor finish build-up with a scrubbing machine, re-applies floor finish, cleans baseboards and kick plate. Burnishes floor using the right color pad and machine.
Removes floor finish build-up with a scrubbing machine according to standard operating guidelines. Burnishes floors using floor restorer product and hi-speed burnishing machinery. Cleans baseboards and kick plates with an appropriate solution.
Moves furniture/equipment in an out of rooms on a continuous basis. Puts furniture back in its proper location.
Demonstrates knowledge of the organizations Service Standards and incorporates them into the performance of duties. The Hospital for Joint Diseases (HJD) at NYU Langone Medical Center is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment.
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.If you wish to view The Hospital for Joint Diseases (HJD) at NYU Langone Medical Center's EEO policies, pleaseclick here. Pleaseclick hereto view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visithttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htmfor more information.
To view the Pay Transparency Notice, pleaseclick here. Position Type Part-Time Shift 07:30 AM to 03:30 PM
Dani Dental Studio is the largest Dental Lab in Arizona. We are currently looking for highly motivated, creative artists to join our team! Our Denture Technicians take pride in their work and accept nothing less than the highest quality. If you consider yourself the best of the best and a true artist then we look forward to hearing from you and scheduling an interview!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and interpret doctors’ prescription and preferences, following exact instructions.
- Reject received work from previous departments that is unfit to continue.
- Ensure case is completed in time to ensure other departments meet the Red Date.
- Mix and pour dental stone to produce model.
- Duplicate existing models
- Mounts models on Articulators
- Invests dentures and partials
- Boil-out wax
- Pack model with acrylic and/or other suitable denture base material
- Devest-break out denture or appliance
Base Plate/Bite Block/Custom Trays:
- Use various materials to complete base plates, bite blocks and custom trays.
- Use burrs, brushes and polishing wheels to finish product.
- Send to Front Desk for shipping.
- Repair broken dentures using acrylic or other suitable material.
- Bend wire clasps.
- Laser weld and soldier broken frames.
- Finish and polish repaired denture using hand held polisher and lathe.
- Wax denture contour to full denture and partial denture appliances.
- Finish and polish removable dental appliances using hand held tools and lathes.
- Select and place teeth in proper occlusial form using lathes, molds and Bunsen burner.
- Follow the Code of Safe Work Practices.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
BENEFITS: Competitive Wages based on skills, knowledge, and abilities Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance Short Term disability Insurance Management & Training Opportunities Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick Leave
Denture Lab Technician ( Training Will Be Provided)
Position: Lab Technician in a dental laboratory. Certification and/or experience is a plus but not required. This is a full time position, with temp to permanent opportunity!
To perform this job successfully, must be fast paced, willingness to learn and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
● Must obtain knowledge of materials, protocols, and procedures.
● Ensure all cases are completed by the doctor due date.
● Must have the ability to read, understand and execute doctor prescriptions and instructions accurately.
● Work directly with the Removables Division Manager to consistently improve the technical operation of the laboratory to reduce remakes.
● Ability to accurately repair dentures up to Absolute quality standards.
● Fabricate dentures, partials and other removable appliances from initial phase to finish up to quality standards. .
● Complete all stages of work required per task due date in a timely and efficient manner.
● Knowledge of raw materials and production processes.
● Must safely and efficiently work with various types of materials, tools and machinery.
● Must use provided health and safety equipment during appropriate processes.
● Employee must be able to receive constructive criticism; this is how Absolute improves.
● Absolute is a high-speed, sometimes stressful, deadline-driven company. Employees must be able to not only succeed but also thrive in this environment.
● Will include any additional duties and responsibilities, as the position requires.
● Must use provided health and safety equipment (gloves, masks, etc.) when performing daily job duties.
Position will pay a minimum of $10 per hour but may be negotiated if previous experience is verified.
Bonifate Dental Lab is seeking an experienced denture technician to join our growing laboratory. Qualified applicants will have experience in all or most aspects of denture and partial fabrication. Good communication skills and a positive attitude are essential. Management or supervisory experience is a definite plus.
- Fabricate high quality denture prosthetics.
- Design and fabricate high quality partials
- Fabricate bite appliances
- Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases.
- Operate within all company policies and establish best practice protocols
- Preparation of laboratory supply orders while staying within determined budgetary guidelines.
- Collaborate with dentists to ensure optimum patient satisfaction.
- Provide the best possible client service at all times
- Advanced training in dental lab technology preferred.
- Minimum 4 years proven experience with the complete fabrication of quality prosthetic denture products from start to finish.
- CDT and or Military Training is preferred but not required provided the candidate can prove they maintain comparable expertise
- Successfully pass a bench test where quality and attitude will be evaluated
Please feel free to visit our website at www.bonifatedental.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!