Denver Job Description Sample
Electrical Engineer (1081)
- BS Degree--Electrical Engineering
- Proficient computer skills in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- 3 years of electrical design for commercial projects
Paid Medical Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Paid gym memberships
Condensed work week and flexible scheduling
Endoscopy Physician Opportunity
- Well established GI practice, strategically aligned with major healthcare systems.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and back office support.
- Fully electronic environment, Meaningful Use attested.
- Professionally managed.
- Call rotation.
- Advanced training in Therapeutic Endoscopy (EUS/ERCP) required.
- General GI (board certified or board eligible) with Endoscopy experience.
- Outstanding quality of life with easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Denver and the outdoor activities of the Rocky Mountains.
- Exceptional schools.
IT Strategy (Media/Healthcare) - Manager/ Director - (Top Management Consulting)
Manager and Director level:
- 8 - 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, recent consulting experience is "highly desired”.
- Delivering IT Strategies driven both from a top down analysis starting with an articulated business strategy and a bottom up technology capability analysis. Experiences include: IT/Business Alignment, IT Transformation, IT Organization/Operating Models, IT Assessment/Due Diligence
- Assisting clients in formalizing the tools and processes needed to understand how IT resources and programs create shareholder (business) value, and how to improve IT resource allocation to maximize value. Experiences include: IT Performance Management, IT Portfolio Management, IT Sourcing/Outsourcing/Offshoring, IT Cost Reduction, etc.
Locations: Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, Denver, Huston, Dallas, Austin, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Washington DC, Boston, NYC, Philadelphia
- Travel M-TH for consulting roles
- Full Time
- Previous Consulting experience is MUST
- Bachelor’s degree
Best in class benefits.
Restaurant Manager- Casual Dining- Huge Growth!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE HOTTEST CASUAL DINING CONCEPT IN 10 YEARS? WE HAVE IT! AVERAGE SALES $5M, COMPLETELY FROM-SCRATCH KITCHENS, FUNKY VIBE, HUGE GROWTH PLANS AND FUN ENVIRONMENT!
Yet again, RMS brings the hottest opportunities in the hospitality industry directly to you!
Our Mission: Help you navigate the minefield of career opportunities, and put you on the path to long term success.
We are conducting a search for Salaried Restaurant Managers in the Denver area. Our Client is the fastest-growing Casual Dining company in the US, and will open over 200 new locations in the next few years!!!
We work very closely with top leadership from companies who are hiring in the region. We specialize in QSR, Fast-Casual and Casual Dining Restaurants and if you are a leader in this niche of the industry considering a career change - contact us today for an eye-popping view of the landscape of opportunities available to you right now.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET THESE NON-NEGOTIABLE CRITERIA:
At least 2 years of Salaried Restaurant Operations experience with a Casual Dining concept
Able to lead and inspire Team Members towards successful completion of goals
Strong math, verbal and written communication skills
Excellent communication and people skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to lead by example using hands-on, shoulder-to-shoulder work ethic
Able to work a flexible work schedule and meet business demands, including weekends and holidays
We take pride in our reputation of moving fast with top candidates. You will hear from us within 24 hours if your experience is in line with the expectations of these searches. Apply today for IMMEDIATE and CONFIDENTIAL consideration. There are NO FEES for you and CONFIDENTIALITY is ASSURED!
Saas, HR Solutions, B2B Sales, Denver
Our Client offers human capital management technology that provides businesses with one solution that effectively manages the entire employment life cycle, from recruitment to retirement. Our single database houses individual products that are categorized under five main categories:
Talent Acquisition, Time and Labor Management, Payroll, Talent Management and HR Management.
Our client is looking for aggressive B2B sales reps who are striving to make six figures ++
Position: B2B/Outside Sales
$70,000 Base year one, OTE $120,000 plus year one + Great Benefits + Cell & Car allowance
· Cloud based technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s customer service is the driving force behind their competitive advantage.
· client-driven development of their proprietary software makes it user friendly, while providing unmatched flexibility and scalability.
· Debt free since 2002
· Recognized by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work
· A nine year Inc. magazine 500|5000 honoree, our client joins independent American entrepreneurial companies such as Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft and Pandora as the most innovative and inspiring private companies in America.
· Opportunities to win a car, cash, and vacations
National Sales Recruiter
Why work at Premiere Onboard? Check out our website: www.premiereonboard.com
- It's Rewarding - You will be changing people's lives for the better by helping them land the career of their dreams!
- It's Profitable - Your earning potential is unlimited!! Some of our top recruiters can easily make $10,000/month in commissions alone.
- It's Challenging - This will not be easy. Every day you will learn something new. You will never be bored.
- It's Interesting - You will learn about the cool companies that Premiere Onboard works with. You will be interacting with business owners at small local companies to C-Level Execs at Fortune 500 organizations.
- It's Fun - Our philosophy is to reward ourselves once achieving our goals. It is not uncommon for our team members to go climbing, go to the gym, take a bike ride in the middle of the day. POB schedules regular team outings to enjoy life and celebrate our accomplishments at work.
- It's also not for everyone. If you don't like using the phone / internet all day, this career is not for you. We will save you some time.
- 4-Year College Degree
- 2+ Years of Agency Sales Recruiting Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to utilize technology including Microsoft office
- Any additional sales experience a plus!
- Ability to utilize social media (Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Identify and Source talented candidates for client openings nationally
- Qualify candidates using proprietary screening process
- Maintain ATS system daily
- Meet or exceed call volume and candidate submission metrics
- Meet or exceed daily, monthly quarterly revenue quotas
- Participate in training and sales meetings regularly
- Manage a pipeline of candidates
Training: Extensive ongoing training program is provided. You will learn all aspects of the industry including recruiting, account management and business development. Senior recruiters and Premiere Onboard leadership is dedicated to insure your success!
Career Advancement: Performance based advancement options.
Company Culture: Not only do we like to set and achieve goals but we reward ourselves for hard work! We regularly do happy hours, community events and fun company trips!! (Las Vegas- Chicago- Denver- Austin)
Associate Territory Manager - Endoscopy -Denver Job
Date: May 9, 2018
Location:Denver, CO, US, 80201
Company: Boston Scientific
Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life's work.
Associate Territory Manager
Boston Scientific's Associate Territory Manager (ATM) is a developmental role to prepare candidates to become a Territory Manager within the Endoscopy Division. The ATM will have a Biliary Portfolio focus with goals aligned to drive market development and strategic product execution. ATM's will be held accountable to delivering exceptional service through team driven directives, Biliary revenue execution, clinical education needs, and execution of new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company's strategy and priorities.
The role works collaboratively across multiple Territory Managers to provide support and drive sales revenue at identified accounts as directed by the Region Sales Manager. Each ATM will report directly to a Development Manager.
Build strong customer relationships through routine visits, product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services, procedural observation, and problem resolution. Relationships will be established with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Materials Management, Hospital Administration, and Infection Control.
Procedural support in an intense OR/Endoscopy unit environment daily.
Work closely with Territory Managers and Region Sales Managers to evaluate business conditions and sales trends.
Develop quarterly/annual business plans to achieve Biliary revenue targets.
Assist in professional education activities sponsored by BSC, both on-site and field training workshops.
Provide timely updates to Regional Manager on ongoing business activities, competitive conditions, industry trends, etc.
Manage expense budget and promotional budget within guideline.
Maintain accurate records of sales expenses, customer files and field sales reports required.
Submit any required administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
Conduct all sales activities according to Travel & Entertainment (T&E) guidelines, Advamed Policies and Integrity Policies.
Occasional weekend and evening trade show and/or meeting participation, committed travel 30-40%.
Qualifications and Characteristics:
2-5 years relevant business experience
BA/BS in business discipline or equivalent experience required
Document sales success
Self-starter, team player, proven leadership qualities
Possess the ability to determine and set direction
Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented
Excels in fast-paced, competitive environment
Quality System Requirements:
In all actions, the Associate Territory Manager demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 395457
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Gastroenterology, Medical, Medical Technology, Manager, Surgery, Healthcare, Management
Interim Director Of Patient Financial Services PFS
We are interviewing immediately for an Interim Director of Patient Financial Services. 100 bed not for profit in Colorado. We are seeking an Interim Director with experience with Meditech Client and Emdeon.
Highly competitive pay.
Travel expenses, paid housing and car allowance
3 month initial contract with option to renew.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a minimum of one (3+) year experience as a Manager/Director and have immediate availability.
Specialty Regional Manager - Peak Dental Services
Join the one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in Colorado! Peak Dental services was founded in 2008 and provides support services (call center, marketing, insurance management, payroll), clinical autonomy, administrative leadership, and better work-life balance to dentists. What sets us apart from other DSOs (Dental Support Organizations) is our people and our training systems. We have dedicated experts in a wide range of disciplines to support our partner dentists from hiring to billing. Further, we have custom-designed a professional development path with over 125 hours of continuing education for all team members. Our commitment to high-quality staff and training enables our dental teams to perform on-par with customer experience titans such as Starbucks, Ritz, and Nordstrom’s, and we believe that both our partner dentists and our patients can see the difference.
We are adding a Specialty Regional Manager (SRM) to our fast-growing team! This position reports to the Director of Operations and is based in the Front Range and will be responsible for managing the specialty operations in a network of 25-30 dental offices in Colorado and managing a team of 6-8 Specialty Office Managers and a team of 35-40 people.
High Level Responsibilities
- Coach, train and develop a team of Specialty Office Managers to meet and exceed annual sales goals/budgets while ensuring offices achieve the highest standards of care and deliver unrivaled positive patient experiences
- Direct all business and non-clinical aspects of dental services delivery
- Build strategic relationships with dentists, managers, and Regional Managers
- Develop and conduct effective regional trainings
- Lead and contribute to recruiting and onboarding new specialty doctors
Customer experience leadership
- Drive each office implementing “distinctive patient experience” protocols to improve and ultimately achieve Net Promoter Scores >80.0
- Role model and coach team members to build rapport with patients to accept specialty dental care
- Communicate with general dental practices to ensure offices a seamless patient experience beginning with the initial phone call and set up of specialty appointment and ending with patients accepting and paying for treatment.
- Identify, document, and implement protocols in all training materials to ensure that all team members continually focus on ‘profitably’ improving the customer experience
- Help manage all unusual patient problems or concerns
Profit & Loss responsibility and reporting
- Able to use key performance metrics to mentor specialty dentists and office managers to make appropriate positive changes to improve the offices and manage each P&L.
- Implement, and ensure adherence to insurance, cash management and accounting protocols
- Capture the highest percent of specialty revenue based on general revenue goals.
- Responsible for managing between 15-20M in revenue annually.
Office operations management
- Actively uses training materials to select ‘review’ topics for offices to continue to improve upon e.g., expected to have ‘trainer’ level working knowledge
- Insures all Specialty Dental Assistants have proper supplies and equipment delivered on time and before specialty is in an office.
- Coordinates and puts together all SPC, SOM, and SDA schedules to accommodate changing specialty doctor schedules
- Works with specialty doctors to maximize the amount of days worked and strategically places them at offices based on need. Communicate schedule effectively to all GP offices and staff.
- Involved, present, and role models how to lead/conduct best practice morning huddles at least 4 days a week via working with the specialty dentists & front office leaders
- Insures all 4 specialty lines are running smoothly by being present running the office and role modeling proper operations from customer service to insurance/billing.
- Minimum 5 years operation experience overseeing multiple locations or surgical center
- Ability to run a multi location (dental or healthcare) office without the help of others
- Experience working in dental (or related) while maintaining successful relationships with doctors and staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related
- Highly motivated, confident self-starter with exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to recruit and retain specialist doctors.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization including operations team, finance and accounting, and doctors.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing multiple locations within the Front Range, travel by car.
- Polished, forward-thinking professional with proven leadership qualities.
- Focused, high achiever, goal-oriented team player.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in the principles, procedures and best practices related to this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent group presentation skills.
- Excellent level of software proficiency in the space as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with all customers and employees.
- Ability to work with confidential material and maintain confidentiality along with sensitivity to customers and employees needs and data.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must have scheduling flexibility and be able to work overtime
Competitive compensation offered with best-in-class bonus opportunities and unrivaled opportunities for professional growth and promotions. Healthcare benefits, IRA matching, paid holidays, and other benefits offered.
What you bring:
Technical, people leadership coupled with deep hands-on experience in DevOps is a must for this position. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience with scalable, high-quality Performance as a Service and ability to manage the latest elastic data infrastructure. Further, the candidate will be passionate about managing high performance teams and practice servant leadership.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Lead, manage, mentor and provide the technical vision for the Platform Services team
Develop goals, strategies, and initiatives across the team in alignment with strategic objectives
Help build reliable, repeatable processes
Coordinate operational activities amongst multiple groups of stakeholders, both technical & non-technical
Plan and execute projects in support of corporate and team goals, ensuring delivery with high quality, on time, and within budget
Manage stakeholder communications and escalations during production incidents
Coordinate the problem management process in order to get to the root cause of issues
Hire, develop, and retain a high performing team
Evaluate and stay current on technology and industry trends
Develop and apply best practices of CI/CD- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (puppet/chef/ansible)
Develop and implement industry standard DevOps policies and DevOps procedures.
Provide Executive Management with metrics and other reporting materials for the executive team.
Partner with strategic planning groups to provide future technologies direction that fits executive vision.
Work with multiple in-house external Software Configuration Management (SCM) teams enterprise-wide to assist in new architectural needs and optimize existing environments to improve workflow and productivity
5 years of senior level server management experience in a large-scale production environment.
Strong understanding of development workflow and process.
Strong understanding of quality assurance methodologies, workflow, and process.
Deep understanding of centralized (n-tier) and decentralized (client/server) environment models.
Deep understanding of database management, database server clustering and database instance management.
Extensive experience using virtualization technologies to enhance velocity of pre-production lifecycle environment.
Experience in: Configuration management tools, monitoring, deployment automation, and orchestration tools (Puppet,Ansible,Zabbix,NewRelic,OpsGenie,Splunk, etc.)
Expertise in building scalable, high performance teams that support entire pre-production lifecycle.
Strong presentation and leadership skills
Strong technical leadership skills
Proven people manager able to achieve strategic initiatives on time and under budget for large enterprise organizations
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!