Denver Job Description Sample
Maintenance Manager - Denver, CO
Maintenance Manager - Denver, CO
Requisition Primary Location
Waste Connections of Colorado, Inc. is looking to hire a Waste Industry experienced Maintenance Manager at the Denver, CO shops. This would include 3separateshops of 150 pieces of equipment and 25 employees.
- Ensures a culture of safety.
- Fosters collaboration between and among personnel.
- Ensure adequate training of mechanic, preventative maintenance mechanics and all other shop personnel.
- Ensure location is in compliance with all regulatory agencies and statutes.
- Responsible for the control of inventory and maintenance of equipment.
- Diagnose mechanical problems.
- Be able to performs repairs and maintenance on front-end loader, rear loader, roll off, and other vehicles, machines or heavy equipment to maximize safe and productive operations.
- Trains and assists Mechanics on methods for diagnosing and repairing vehicles and equipment.
- Schedules or assigns work to Mechanics, PM Mechanics or other Maintenance Shop personnel.
- Coordinates and/or transports vehicles to outside service for repairs, as needed.
- Tests vehicles to troubleshoot problems and/or tests repairs to ensure proper and safe completion.
- Reads and interprets VCRs (vehicle condition reports) and/or repair orders, communicates with supervisor and/or driver for clarification of problems. Discusses preventive techniques with drivers to minimize future repairs.
- Completes paperwork associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounts for applied times (work order times versus time card times).
- Prepares purchase orders and researches best prices on parts or repairs from vendors.
- Makes emergency road calls to repair trucks.
- Discusses maintenance issues, contracts and warranty work with vendors.
- Retrofits older trucks with new equipment.
- Provides oversight and responsible for organization of the yard and facilities at every location with in the division.
- Assists in monthly financial projections and annual budget.
- Responsible for maintaining department's costs within budget.
- Will be responsible for approximately 150 trucks and 3 locations.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have ability to plan, budget, schedule and supervise multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of DOT compliance requirements.
- Must have ability to motivate staff to meet corp., region, division and district objectives
- Must be able to travel to locations with in the division.
- 7+ years management experience in truck, light or heavy equipment maintenance and repair. Waste industry experience required.
- Experience leading, mentoring, and training staff a must.
- Knowledge of air brake, hydraulic and electrical systems.
- CDL Class B with Air Brakes a plus
- Proficiency in vehicle and equipment diagnosis and repair.
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information.
Waste Connections US, Inc. is a fast growing NYSE-traded company that is the industry leader in the solid waste services sector. We pride ourselves in being a team of driven employees who do the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason. Our decentralized business model empowers employees to make decisions that have an immediate impact at the local level. And most importantly, we work hard but play harder!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, short term and long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities.
For more information and to apply, please visit or Call Jaclyn at (see application details).
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans
CDL A Local Driving Job
Local Job - $75k Yearly Average Starting Pay
- $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- QCD Drivers Average $75,000 yearly
- $1,400 - $1,500 per week!
- New hire associates qualify for health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) Program + Company Contributions to 401(k)
- 6 Paid Holidays
Requirements for Drivers:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Valid CDL Class A
- Minimum 1 year tractor-trailer driving experience that is recent, at least 6 months recent driver delivery experience
- Must be able to drive, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift. Balance - pulling product, climb in and out of truck. Lifting- Ability to lift and/or move products on a hand truck or pallet jack.
- Flexible schedule working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent driving record
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Associated topics: cdl a, company otr, company over the road, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, otr driver, regional driving, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
Sr. Major Account Executive - Denver, CO - RT
Sr. Major Account Executive - Denver, CO - RT
Denver, CO 80261
So what does it take to succeed in this role? We’re looking for outstanding negotiators who can close like nobody’s business.
If you’re one of those people that can absorb large amounts of technical knowledge, this may be for you. You should also have:
Your five+ years of outside sales experience are welcome here
Your stellar history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment goes a long way in this position
We’re in the market for someone with extensive cold calling experience, as well as a strong background in presenting to senior level executives
Previous wireless telecommunications experience is ideal
As you’ll be doing some local windshield travel, a valid license and satisfactory driving record (with proof of insurance) are must haves
If you have strong executive contacts within Fortune 1000 companies, you’re someone we want to talk with!
This is more than your average sales role. It’s a chance to build your own territory selling products and services you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. We invite you to apply today.
Responsibilities You’re invited to join us in this seasoned sales role as you help identify and acquire large business accounts. This is more than just selling; it’s about identifying customer needs and effectively selling solutions. We’re looking for superior sales, prospecting, funnel and account management skills, but the rewards for a job well done are simply outstanding. Here’s a closer look at the position:
You call on top levels of organizations to sell products and services
This means gaining new business through cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals
You’ll be recommending wireless solutions and consulting on the utilization of enhanced services and products to drive your customer’s productivity
You’ll also leverage your selling skills to assess the needs of your customers as they utilize our value plans
Once a deal is on the table, it’s up to you to negotiate contracts in terms of pricing, commitments, and implementation strategy
You’re also the point person for training new customers, coordinating internal resources, and enabling a smooth transition to the Support team
To stay at the top of your game, you’re continuously updating your knowledge of wireless products, services, industry trends and the marketplace
As you meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives, your commissions mean your earning potential is up to you
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1.Your five+ years of outside sales experience are welcome here
2.Your stellar history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment goes a long way in this position
3.We’re in the market for someone with extensive cold calling experience, as well as a strong background in presenting to senior level executives
4.Previous wireless telecommunications experience is ideal
5.As you’ll be doing some local windshield travel, a valid license and satisfactory driving record (with proof of insurance) are must haves
6.If you have strong executive contacts within Fortune 1000 companies, you’re someone we want to talk with!
9.Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
Financial Administrative Assistant
A small financial team looking for a superstar front desk administrative assistant that enjoys working with clients and being the organizer of the office.
Specific Duties include:
-High data entry including updating client information, mailing for monthly newsletters, client birthdays and general mailings as well as creating spreadsheets for various projects
-Responsible for preparing client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, most of daily work will include preparing financial reviews and gathering specific information for each account.
-Daily office management and administrative support, including answering the telephones, welcoming guests, accepting deliveries, managing mail, stocking the kitchen, general office supplies and marketing materials
-Minimum 3 years working as an administrative assistant, financial or insurance background a plus
-Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and previous CRM system understanding
-Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to check own work for errors
-Extreme attention to detail by keeping track of delegated duties, includes detailed notes on CRM system
-Securities License (series 6 or 7) a Plus
-Ability to work independently and proactively; demonstrates initiative
-Qualified candidates must currently reside in Colorado, local candidates only please
Company Solo & Team CDL A Drivers Regional, OTR Driver Routes - Home O
Company Solo and Team CDL A Drivers Needed!
For GUARANTEED COMPENSATION and our PREMIUM PAY OUT,
Call Mike at or
click below to APPLY for our amazing opportunities.
As a part of the Cadence Team "Built By Drivers for Drivers" our Class A CDL driver can expect honesty and to be treated with respect all while knowing that you're an important part of the team that helps build our success.
We take great care of all of our drivers but you should really check out our TEAM DRIVING OPPORTUNITIES. Are you Solo? We can partner you up no problem!
OTR Team Driver pay $1,500 per week with 4,000 miles to qualify.
Miles over 4,800 or under 4,000 will get .62 cents (split .31 cents each) a mile.
- OTR Driver pay $1,250.00 per week with 2,000 miles to qualify.
Miles over 2,400 or under 2,000 will get .52 cents a mile (may vary based on driver pay scale)
- Regional Driver pay $1,000.00 per week with 1,600 miles to qualify.
Miles over 2,000 or under 1,600 will get .52 cents a mile (may vary based on driver pay scale)
- Top quality newer Freightliner Cascadia with APU, Lane Divergent Systems, Auto trans & more
- Reefer or Dry van options
- Multiple home time options dependent on where you live
- Get paid for the things you deal with - Detention, multi-stop, layover and breakdown pay
- Excellent benefits available at 60 days for you and the family!!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, 401k with a match, paid vacation & more
- Sign on bonus along with safety and performance bonus
- Paid Orientation Transportation and lodging covered by US. Lunches are provided.
Cadence Premier Logistics is seeking professional Class A CDL truck driver's that are looking to further their career with a growing and successful Chicago area trucking company. If you are a professional Class A CDL driver, then this is the team you need to join. Over 10 years ago a driver with 1 truck began this company that has now grown to 300 trucks and an ever-increasing customer base.
- Need a CDL-A License
Give Mike a call at and you can discuss any thoughts or questions or click below to APPLY and he can give you a call.
We look forward to YOU being the next member of the Cadence Team!!!!
Local CDL A Truck Drivers Needed - Home Daily
Groendyke Transport is for a different class of driver. When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932.
In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation's best overall safety record and program.
It's proof we care about our truck drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
We are looking for top-notch truck drivers in your area to join our family. Call to speak to a recruiter about this amazing opportunity!
- 1 year minimum experience (preferably tank)
- Tanker / Hazmat endorsed
- Clean MVR and Accident record
This route offers regional routes - home every other day & most weekends, over the road routes - home weekly, flexible schedules, and exceptionally maintained equipment! Apply now below, or call for more information!
CDL A Truck Drivers - Six Months Experience Ok - Apply Now!
- Class A CDL
- 6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
- Doubles Endorsement if interested in Dedicated position
- Good MVR and driving record - no more than 4 preventable accidents in the last 3 years
- No D.O.T. reportable incidents in the last 12 months
- No DUI/DWAI in the last 5 years
- No Controlled Substance Charges in the last 10 years
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- New Equipment with Bumper-to-Bumper Coverage
- 99% No-Touch Freight
- BRAND NEW Driver Pay Increases!
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Layover Pay
- Detention Pay
- Multi-stop/pickup Pay
- Paid Vacations
- Rider program - no waiting period!
- Pet policy - we know your pets are your family!
Senior Ios/Swift Consultant
ProKarma is currently looking for a Senior iOS/Swift Consultant for our team in Denver. Your toolbelt should include: · Swift 3.0 · Objective-C · 6+ years iOS Development experience · Cocoa Touch APIs · Adaptive layout (iOS storyboards, auto layout, size classes) · REST based services and service based architecture · Agile methodology experience Please send your resume along with links to published examples of Native iOS applications you have worked on.
Owner Operator TLX Truck Driving Job Hiring Now
TLX Owner Operator Truck Driving Job with Forward Air
Forward Air TLX (Truckload Services) is not your ordinary truckload service provider. As a TLX Owner Operator, you will handle capacity on-demand expedited shipments for our extensive network of customers throughout the entire United States and parts of Canada, including long haul, regional and local truckload capacity. Forward Air Transportation Services is looking for capable and dedicated Solo Owner Operators to partner with our TLX Division. TLX opportunities are 95% drop and hook, time sensitive, customer to customer deliveries; scheduled lanes are also available.
Earning potential of up to $1.20 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC to start…that's an average of $198,000 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 2,750 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Longevity based rate increases though the Tenure Program – Up to $1.235 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC …that's an average of $202,500 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 2,750 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
Excellent planned home-time program
Scheduled and round-trip runs available
Weekly settlements with direct deposit option
Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 30,000 lbs.
95% drop & hook freight
Regionally based FSC (fuel surcharge) program with discounted fuel prices at the pump using Best Price & Cost Plus at participating TA, Petro & Love's
100% paid tolls and pre-pass / EZ pass
No charge for Qualcomm (after 1 year) and no charge for base plates (after 2 years)
Tire discounts and maintenance programs available
Driver advocate service provided to you by our Contractor Relations Team
Great health and wellness benefits available
Trippak document services
Lease purchase program - $0 down or low down payments are available, no credit check, weekly truck payments as low as $400 - $500 for both Solo and Team Owner Operators.
Programs are available through 3rd party vendors
Class A CDL required
Must be at least 23 years of age
Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
No more than 2 violations on MVR for past 36 months
Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
Give Us a Call at: (256)633-5398
©2017 Truck Load Services (TLX), a PROUD division of FAF, Inc.
- All statements and requirements stated within this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, and opportunities may vary depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Advertised rates include hazmat endorsement pay ($0.02 per loaded & empty mile). Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*
Data Specialist - Perioperative Services
Coordinates collection and preparation of reports, record control, scheduling, special management projects, and clerical duties.
The attached Job Description details the essential functions of your position. The list below is also considered to be essential functions of your position and all employees within Exempla Healthcare are expected to meet the following in their day-to-day work:
Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time
Be available to work overtime if needed
Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others
Be respectful of all with whom you interact and follow the Exempla Service Behaviors
Be well groomed and dressed appropriately for your role
Be in compliance with the drug and alcohol policy as stated in the Employee Handbook
Be sufficiently rested to perform your duties throughout the period assigned
Demonstrate a willingness to learn
Be able to communicate clearly, think clearly, and concentrate on assigned tasks
High school graduate or GED
- 2 years clerical experience in an accredited hospital or medical facility
Computer experience in data entry and word processing r
Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology and basic human anatomy
Qualifications CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Lafayette
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!