Denville Job Description Sample
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Position: Sr Scientist
Department: Specialty Formulation R&D
Responsible for independently creating and implementing formulation development strategies. Design, direct and/or conduct pre-formulation, formulation development, process development, process optimization, scale-up and clinical manufacturing on assigned projects of
Generic Topical Formulations.
· Independently create and implement experiments for formulation development of Topical products (ointments, creams, gels, lotions) and solves complex problems.
· Review and authorize reports/documents such as product development reports, quality overall summary, master formulas and other key reports/ documents.
· Coordinate with contract research organizations for scale up & clinical batches and provide technical assessments
· Represent Formulation Development and acts as subject matter expert with government agencies, e.g. FDA during PAI or in responding to deficiencies to submitted ANDA applications.
· SOPs, change controls, deviations and CAPAs.
· Lead and provide responses times for information requests and complete responses from FDA on submitted projects.
· Provide updates timely to the upper management
· Masters or associated equal degree in pharmaceutics or chemistry or chemical engineering or relevant life sciences
· At least 5 years of experience in Topical ANDA products
· Experience in handling the lab process equipment: mixers and homogenizes, Viscometers , in vitro drug release and in vitro flux studies (membrane and skin)
· Knowledge on the CMC sections , FDA and ICH regulations
· Must have excellent communication skills, organizational ability and good documentation capabilities
Ingenus believes lower-cost generic medication improves patient access and offsets overall healthcare costs. Since 2010, Ingenus has helped to make a difference by developing, manufacturing and commercializing quality generic medications as cost effective solutions for patients, suppliers and stakeholders across the healthcare continuum.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Class A CDL Local Company Driver - Sign On Bonus Available!
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
Want to earn $100,000 ++ per year while staying mostly local?
Many of our OWNER OPERATORS earn in excess of $400.00 per day, averaging more than six moves per day, while only traveling and average of less than 6 miles per move.
Free Fuel to
Competitive Rates/Direct Deposit
Fuel Card/24/7 Roadside Assistance
Clean Road-Side Inspection Awards
CASH ADVANCE FOR REPAIRS
Generous Referral Bonus Program
Bob Tail/Physical Damage Insurance
DRIVER APPRECIATION EVENTS
APPLY TODAY START TOMORROW
Fleet Owners Welcome! Se Habla Espanol
Call or email:
1-888-537-2160 or email@example.com
CDL A Flatbed Company Drivers
Flatbed Company Driver Jobs$5,000 Sign-on Bonus | No Prior Flatbed Experience Needed
Flatbed Company Driver Benefits:
$5000 Sign-On Bonus
Home on Weekends
Paid Flatbed Training
Full Medical Insurance
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Long Term/Short Term Disability
Paid for All Miles (empty and loaded)
Bonus Paid for Loads with Same-Day Pick-Up and Delivery
Drop and Hook
Guaranteed Minimum Pay of 1 Hour Pay Per Stop
Minimum 23 Years of Age
2 Years Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
NO Flatbed Experience Required
No More Than 3 Moving Violations on Current MVR
No More Than 2 Preventable Accidents in the Last 3 Years
Hildebrandt is a well-established Flatbed transportation company who employs company drivers to run from Baltimore-Maine. Possessing year-round freight, we understand what truck driving is all about. Your satisfaction is important to us. We consider every truck driver to be a valued member of our team. As a Hildebrandt driver you'll enjoy an excellent benefits package.
We also provide safe, well-maintained trucking equipment outfitted with modern amenities and on-board mobile communications for our company drivers. We respect and value family time, and make sure you are home most nights and every weekend. Ready to start your driving career? Apply for a job with George Hildebrandt today.
Telecommunications And Technology - Outside Sales Representative
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
"You don't build a business, you build the people- and then the people build the business"
If you are a personable and self-motivated individual and you are looking for a rewarding new career path with an established and growing company, join the FSA Marketing team! We are seeking an Outside Sales Associate to promote and sell products for our automotive clientele. You will utilize your customer service skills and expert product knowledge in order to develop long-lasting relationships with our customers and to maximize profitability. This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a dynamic and growing business!
We are currently seeking energetic, motivated sales representatives to join our growing sales team in the South Jersey market.
-Must be outgoing and customer service oriented
-Sales experience is a plus, but is not a necessity
You will receive:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Performance based incentive contests
- Paid training
- Full time work schedule
- Excellent career development opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma OR GED; college degree preferred but not required
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Available to work mornings, evenings and some weekends
- Customer service experience, a plus
- Sales experience, a plus
- Background in sports or other competitive environments, a plus
Our mission is built into our name: Finding Strategic Answers. We believe that betters ideas are crafted a different way. Our solutions are innovative, sustainable, and deliver long term brand growth. At FSA Promotions, we establish results. It is our strategic answer.
Experienced Class A CDL Truck Driver (Denville,Nj)
Tired of the same old routine? Give Food Grade Dry Bulk a try!
Since 1946, our leadership in bulk food grade transportation has given H.R. Ewell, Inc., the edge in providing the specialized knowledge, equipment, processes and experience our customers depend on in handling not only routine operations but unexpected and unique challenges.
H. R. Ewell, Inc., is looking for quality drivers like you to run Dry Bulk out of our Sparta, NJ terminal.
- The ideal candidate must have a CDL Class-A driver's license with a minimum of 1 year's experience driving a Class A truck. Tanker endorsement (HAZMAT not required) is needed, but not required at time of application. You will need to get your tanker endorsement by the time you start orientation.
- Food grade tanker experience is preferred but NOT required. We will train you!
- Work will be a mix of local and regional with 2-3 overnights per week.
- Stable, family owned food transportation company!
- Late model, well maintained trucks and trailers with PeopleNet eDriver Logs!
- Up to a $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Paid orientation/training!
- Great benefits!
H. R. Ewell, Inc.
Excellence in Food Transportation!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, class a driving, company driver solo, company driving, company driving needed, company otr, otr driving, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driver route
Assistant Brand Coordinator - Paid Training
Assistant Brand Coordinator - Paid Training
NYSL, a brand development, sales and promotional firm based in New Jersey, has recently made plans to expand its entry level team. We have openings for multiple outgoing, career motivated individuals to fill our Assistant Brand Coordinator positions IMMEDIATELY.
We’ve been so successful with the events we’ve been running thus far for our current clientele, we have an extensive waiting list of exclusive clientele wanting us to take them on. In order to do that, we need to hire and train additional associates to oversee their future campaigns. Our goal is to teach someone all of the aspects of our events so when we do take on these clients they can move into an executive position and oversee the events of our additional clients from start to finish.
Can you create the buzz?
•Must be able to have FUN
•Must be excited to work face to face with people
•Customer service, retail, sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement
•Ability to work at least 30 hours/ week
•Ability to travel locally to events
•Aggressive desire to learn
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!