Deptford Job Description Sample
Client Partner Lead - London
Fast growing European based firm providing a comprehensive fund data management, reporting and regulatory services seeks your Fund On-boarding and Administration skills along with client facing professional services delivery skills for the position of Client Partner Lead, based in London. This role will be employed by an industry-leading investment tech and operations advisory firm based in London, includes competitive compensation & benefits, and will establish a structured services platform on behalf of the client, and grow the partnership throughout the UK and Europe.
Please note, this role requires valid work permit in the UK
The Partner acts as a direct liaison between the end client (Asset Managers) and third parties (filing agent, lawyers, representatives, fund administrator, etc) to ensure the highest possible level of service to the client.
Our client will keep the overall relationship with the client and the partner will be asked to keep the client informed of all client interaction via a CRM tool.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for managing the onboarding of new clients
- On an ongoing basis you will be responsible for the handling of clients’ queries and ensure the coordination with multiple parties both within the asset manager and externally (e.g. administrators, translators, etc)
- You will have an active contribution to the central management of the financial publications for some of the most renowned financial organisations who have chosen our client as their service supplier.
- You will focus on developing, maintaining and strengthening client relationships with clients and business partners by exceeding client expectations in terms of pro-activity, responsiveness to needs, quality of execution, professionalism and client-driven approach.
- You will produce reports containing management information to support the levels of activity and quality of service provided to clients
Qualifications and Key Personal Attributes:
- Experience in a client services role, ideally in the Fund Industry will be an asset
- English is required - verbal and written. French and or German will be an asset
- A client-driven attitude at all time (pro-activity and professionalism)
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Project management skills
- Quality and detail consciousness
- Excellent team player, while able to work autonomously
- Demonstrates initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Demonstrate Microsoft Excel proficiency (functions, pivot tables, etc.)
Initial 6 week travel within Europe for training, then based in London with light travel to client sites.
Asset Management Consultant - London
Fast growing asset and wealth management consultancy seeks your investment systems and operations experience to join their team in providing front to back office technology, process improvement advisory and project execution solutions to the UK's investment management community.
With a focus on investment data management, reporting and trade processing, seeking junior to senior level industry professionals with a variety of technical and functional strengths for full-time roles, including:
- SQL Developers and Data Architects
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
All roles require a foundation of experience in the asset management space, and the front-to-back office workflows therein. Terrific opportunity to join a firm growing globally and at full capacity - outstanding culture, compensation and benefits package.
We'd love to hear more about you, your experience and career interests - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!