Derwood Job Description Sample
Speech Pathologist - Fields Road ES 1.0
The primary responsibilities include screening, evaluating and providing appropriate services to students with communication disorders (articulation, voice, language, fluency) that affect educational performance. Also included in the responsibilities is consultation with teachers and parents and participation in Individualized Education Program (IEP) team meetings.
Speech pathologists hired after October 1, 2007, are required to hold the Maryland State Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DHMH) license or be eligible for a provisional license. Speech pathologists hired prior to October 1, 2007 may hold Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) certification in speech-language pathology OR the Maryland State DHMH License. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) desirable or CFY (Clinical Fellowship Year) eligible.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
Ability to screen, evaluate, diagnose, and remediate communication disorders of students, birth to twenty-one years of age; ability to develop and implement appropriate goals and objectives for each individual student and to select and utilize therapeutic materials effectively with individuals and small groups of students. Good communication and human relations skills needed in order to implement consultative programs through classroom teachers and parents and to work effectively and cooperatively as a member of the local school or site-based team. Good writing and organizational skills needed to formulate concise clinical reports, develop IEPs and Individualized Family Service Plans (IFSPs), and to maintain complete longitudinal records for each student.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, and EXPERIENCE:
Masters or equivalency in speech-language pathology; course work and demonstrated knowledge and expertise in working with communication disorders, including significant expertise in evaluation and therapeutic techniques; experience working cooperatively with professionals in related disciplines; demonstrated skill in working with parents (i.e., parent counseling, parent training, etc.); excellent oral and written communication skills, and human relations skills. Or other combination of applicable education, training, and experience which provides the knowledge, abilities, and skills necessary to perform effectively in the position.
This is a full time position. SUMMARY. Harris Teeter will provide training to all associates who have extensive customer contact. If a customer wishes to make a specific comment or complaint that you cannot resolve, direct that person to department management or the manager-on-duty for appropriate action. Remember that all contacts with the public in person, over the telephone, and through any communication reflect not only on an individual associate but on Harris Teeter as a whole. Positive customer relations will not only enhance the public's image of Harris Teeter, but also pay off in greater customer loyalty and increased sales and profit.
Primary responsibility is to Take Excellent Care Of Our Customers by satisfying each customer's needs, exceeding their expectations, and making every shopping visit a pleasant and satisfying experience. Is responsible for nearly every aspect of the Personal Shopper program, from downloading internet orders to loading customer vehicles During down times, the Order Selector also performs the duties of bagger and/or cashier.
Customers are among Harris Teeter's most valuable assets. Every associate represents Harris Teeter to our customers and the public. The way associates perform their jobs presents an image of the entire Company. Customers judge Harris Teeter by how they are treated each time they have contact with an associate. Therefore, one of the top business priorities is to assist any customer or potential customer. Nothing is more important than being courteous, friendly, helpful, and prompt in the attention given to customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Your job performance is required to demonstrate the highest level of customer service. Never be rude to a
customer under any circumstance.
Follow through on customer requests. If you cannot say "yes" to a customer's request, contact the manager-on- duty.
Your full focus is required to be on the customer and bagging their order. You are required to:
Make eye contact with and smile at every customer.
Speak to customers in a genuine, clear, and enthusiastic manner.
Greet every customer and accompanying family members [especially children].
Always tell customer "thank you for shopping with us today!"
Maintain adequate work area; Download internet orders; Shop internet orders following all policies and procedures; Operate Point of Sale Register; Bag orders per policy; Stage orders; Load grocery orders; Complete all required paper work; Communicate with customers; Communicate with store associates and Corporate Office.
Reflect an appropriate business image to customers and visitors. How you dress, your grooming and personal cleanliness standards all contribute to that image and also to the morale of your fellow associates. During business hours or whenever representing Harris Teeter, you are expected to present a clean, neat, and tasteful appearance. You are required to always dress and groom yourself according to our Company policy that reflects accepted conservative norms.
Be reliable and punctual by reporting for work on time and as scheduled. When you are absent or late, it places a burden on other associates and can impact productivity and service. In the rare instances when you cannot avoid being late or are unable to work as scheduled, notify your supervisor or Manager-on-duty two (2) hours in advance of your scheduled start time so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Communicate in English with customers and fellow associates regarding requests, current sales promotions, marketing campaigns, and essential products. When a customer asks where a product is located, take the customer to the product.
Inform management of the lack of advertised items, incorrect prices, missing signs, departmental changes, and/or other situations as appropriate.
Be knowledgeable of and perform fixed activities when business is light. (i.e. sweeping, cleaning, blocking, straightening, etc.)
Understand the overall Customer Service and Personal Shopper Department operations.
Adapt to various situations and adjust to shifting priorities. Be flexible and able to perform multiple tasks without showing signs of stress or irritability.
Balance taking direction with taking initiative and demonstrate the flexibility required to accomplish the duties of the entire shift.
Provide assistance to fellow associates to complete their daily tasks and other duties as assigned.
Keep Our Stores Clean. Comply with Health Department requirements and follow Harris Teeter sanitation procedures. Clean restrooms and other areas as directed.
Follow all safety regulations and help keep the store free of dangerous situations. Immediately inform store management of all accidents and/or safety hazards. Record accidents and safety hazards in the designated log.
Ensure that chemicals are handled, mixed, and applied according to directions and in compliance to the Hazard
Communication Program Manual.
Establish a working and shopping environment of trust, respect, and integrity.
Take Excellent Care Of Your Fellow Associates. Be a team player. Support and assist your fellow associates without complaint. Be open to new ideas and opportunities. Follow through with any special requests or recommendations from management.
Comply with Company standards, policies, and procedures. Perform essential job functions throughout scheduled hours.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Associates must be at least 18 years of age.
PERSONAL SKILLS Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Willingness to participate in and successfully complete required training and to work with the team to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
LANGUAGE SKILLS. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos [in English]. Ability to write simple correspondence [in English]. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other associates of the organization who only speak English.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to calculate a discount % amount. Ability to perform these operations using units of American currency.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Valid Driver's License. Must be bondable. Complete Company's training including but not limited to: new hire orientation, customer service network, safety, bagger technical skills, cashier technical skills, and product knowledge.
Repetition WeightFrequently - near constant work Up to 25 lbs
Intermittently - up to several times an hour
Up to 50 lbs
Occasionally - up to several times a shift
Up to 75 lbs
The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has published guidelines for safe lifting. Based on those, Harris Teeter requires our associates to obtain assistance from a second associate ("team lifting") when lifting any case or object weighing 50lbs or greater. Harris Teeter also recognizes that some associates may need to obtain assistance with weights under 50lbs, and encourages team lifts for any weight that an associate feels uncomfortable lifting by themselves.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The associate is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, intermittently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and reach from 6 to 72 inches. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The individual is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
COMPETENCIES. To perform the job successfully, an individual are required to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Is consistently at work and on time; Informs management at least 2 hours before shift begins when going to be late or absent from work.
Customer Service – Provides exceptional customer service even in difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Company EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds Company values.
- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Generates suggestions for improving work; Presents ideas and information in a respectful manner.
Interpersonal Skills – Is never rude; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Sets and achieves personal goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Oral Communication
- Speaks English clearly and persuasively in positive, negative, and in emergency or other situations in which individuals must speak a common language to promote safety; Listens and gets clarification; Responds appropriately to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication
- Writes clearly and informatively in English; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret English-written information.
- Organizational Support
- Follows policies and procedures; Completes tasks correctly and on time.
- Prioritizes work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Problem Solving
- Identifies and resolves concerns in a timely manner; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
Safety and Security
- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.\
- Balances team and own responsibilities; Is open to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Technical Skills
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to build knowledge and skills; Shares job knowledge with others.
Desktop Support (Network & Domain Admin)
Support Mid-Level Desktop Support, Network Engineer and Domain Administrative Duties.
- Ability to apply technical experience with product or system to be supported.
- Ability to learn and teach technical information.
- DESKTOP SUPPORT(Minimum of 5 years’ experience)
- of Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016. Experience must include configuration and administration, including compliance with Federal Desktop Core Configuration FDCC/USGCB requirements.
- of system cloning tools such as Symantec Ghost. Desktop machine use configuration and user provisions;
- of Microsoft Exchange email administration and Outlook 2013 and client configuration
- in the configuration and operation of the McAfee Endpoint Encryption or other disk encryption software products as applied to Windows base laptops.
- in the configuration and operation of the Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 suites of products.
- configuration and administration experience with system vulnerability scanning tools such as McAfee anti-virus, McAfee ePO, Lumension Patchlink and Nessus.
- configuration and administration experience of Apple and Android handheld devices.
- NETWORKING & DOMAIN ADMINSTRATION (Minimum of 5 years of related experience)
- in network environments, including network engineering (hardware and software), network security practices and designing, planning and implementing LANs and WAN. Excellent problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills are required.
- with the configuration and administration of Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 and 2014.
- configuration and administration experience with Cisco Router/Switches, Cisco Firewall and Cisco ISS IPS including stateless and stateful VPN services.
- configuration and administration experience with enterprise network administration tools such as, but not limited to: ADSelfService, Desktop Central, WSUS, Shavlik, RGE IPSentry, Symantec Backup Exec 2014, Quest and Websense suites of tools.
- configuration and operational experience with the Apache Web Server and Microsoft IIS.
- Apply competence in customer service techniques. Strong oral and written communication skills; positive attitude; requires minimal direction in daily operation and problem resolution and had the ability to work alone. Demonstrate tact and sensitivity in customer communications and projected a positive image. Responsible for end results. Present status and technical alternatives.
- Work with and or lead efforts of regular external contacts to exchange information/resolve problems and mitigate risk of vulnerabilities.
- The employee must frequently lift and or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- On-call or out of hours work is required (occasionally.)
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Field Project Manager
Managerial position responsible for planning on site jobs, scheduling and estimating for general electrical projects, participate on engineering projects from original concept to completion with occupational safety, cost and time control and assure customer satisfaction.
Interacts with clients and provides exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations
Develops project schedules and executes according to plan for assigned projects.
Generates leads and maintain viable long term relationships with customers
Performs associated cost estimates, prepares proposals and negotiates final settlement price and customer acceptance.
Provide constructability, schedule and logistics on self-perform trades
Provide with feedback on alternative systems/materials that would achieve same design intent as proposed design
Reviews and interprets contract Terms and Conditions.
Attend projects meeting to ensure energy solutions policy is implemented
Following established safety rules and regulations, and maintaining a safe and clean environment In conjunction with Safety Director, ensures the safety training, plans and equipment are provided to field personnel
Manages the field supervisors and coordinates assignment of field personnel to projects
Able to manage multiple projects at the same time
Responsible for execution of self-perform project safety plan, schedule, workmanship quality, project cost, payment process
Evaluates the contractual scope of work and the impact of client issued bulletins, field directives and / or scheduling changes
Maintains profitability goals and positive cash flow.
Performs overall management, leadership and functions associated with self-perform team members
Responsible for the hiring, motivating, coaching, developing, appraising, rewarding and discipline all levels of subordinates
Develop job training plans and programs
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
BS degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering is a plus
A minimum of 3 years’ direct project management experience in the Electrical and Solar Photovoltaic Construction Industry
Management experience with projects related to Electrical and Solar Photovoltaic particularly with government – state/federal project and prevailing wages
Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience
Proficient in the following computer software systems: Microsoft Office Products, particularly Word, Excel and Power Point
A current valid driver’s license
Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as the ability to complete a company specific safety orientation (OSHA 30 HRS is a plus)
Able to travel to/from job sites on a regular basis
Java Developer (Pipeline)
- Design & develop system enhancements and fix defects
- Support all system migration efforts
- Design, develop, and implement web-based java applications to support business requirements
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Create and maintain necessary documentation such as design documents, VDDs, etc. as defined by the EPLC process
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contribute to team meetings
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support the team in developing a roadmap to enhance the technical & operational environment of the CIMS IT Portfolio
- Coordinate and work with the test & help desk teams to ensure the required SLAs are met in resolving the issues
- Coordinate with the CIMS DME teams to validate the enhancements and ensure minimal impact to the functionality & performance of the existing systems
- At least six (6) years of expereince with Java and related technologies such as HTML 5.0, Core Java, J2EE, EJB 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, JSF 2.0, JSP and Web technologies
- Experience developing and maintaining SQL, PL/SQL, modifying Oracle database schemas and database development activities
- Experience with the WebLogic configuration, application deployment, and administration
- Strong OOAD, OOPS, and extensive hands-on expereince in Java/J2EE programming
- Experience with version control tools such as Subversion
- Experience with DevOps and testing automation tools like Jenkins and Puppet
- Experience creating Design documentation, Target State Diagrams, and other development-related documentation
- Ability to quickly learn new applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Experience with JPA 2.0 JAX-WS 2.x, JAXB 2.x
- Experience with performance analysis & tuning (database, application, UI)
- Experience with JIRA and Lucene SOLR
- Experience with federal government consulting
- Experience with communication/interfacing with customers
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Project Manager (Pipeline)
This project will provide IT Project Management and Business Analysis support to the FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), Office of New Drugs (OND) that provides regulatory oversight for investigational studies during drug development, makes decisions regarding marketing approval for new drugs, including decisions related to changes to already marketed products, and provides guidance to regulated industry on a wide variety of clinical, scientific, and regulatory matters.ensure that safe and effective drugs and biologics are available to the American people. Specifically, this project will support OND's effort to further leverage IT and embark on an IT modernization effort to support its mission and work with other CDER partners to elicit requirements and produce business solutions that more effectively track, manage, and/or report on this electronic information. These business solutions seek to increase transparency, more quickly expedite the processing of reviews, and improve the quality of the documentation needed through the drug approval process.
- Use business analysis methodologies to identify and develop requirements and identify gaps based on interviews, current business processes, and existing documentation
- Monitor the implementation and applications of the requirements to ensure that business needs are met.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into system requirements (functional and non-functional business requirements) and document requirements using various types of requirements artifacts such as use cases, user stories and business process maps to further define system requirements
- Conduct a thorough analysis of systems and processes to identify the "as is" process, identify gaps and make recommendations of IT solutions based on newer technologies that meet needs moving forward
- Participate in client meetings and technical discussions to support the analysis and alternative recommendations; documenting feasibility of the alternatives
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel to procure services or software platforms to improve business processes
- Prepare, oversee, and maintain project schedules
- Interact with government and contractor teams to help manage and monitor project progress, risk, issues, and track action items
- Prepare reports and brief management in support of project goals
- Assist in the creation and finalization of EPLC project artifacts
- Schedule meetings with the project team, stakeholders and other participants; prepare agendas; and take meeting minutes including discussion points and action items
- Develop new standard operating procedures (SOPs) and update existing SOPs, as needed
- Support quality processes by reviewing team documents and following standard quality processes
- Ten (10) or more years of professional work experience
- Five (5) or more years of experience working with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), requirements, and information technology projects
- At least four (4) years of experience managing multiple business analysis projects or work assignments with distinct work products and/or deliverables
- Knowledge and understanding of software engineering concepts
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation, problem solving, and facilitation skills
- Self-starter and a team player who can come up to speed and adapt quickly
- Solid collaboration and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with managing MS SharePoint with a team of users from different divisions/departments/programs – managing content, driving behavior (enforcing deadlines and consistent input)
- Experience with project management tools (e.g., MS Project, etc.)
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Advanced experience in SharePoint workflows, tools and forms creation
- General knowledge and experience of the federal government
- Experience working for FDA or other Health Related government entity (e.g. NIH, CMS, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field or equivalent experience
- PMP, CBAP, and ITIL preferred but not required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!