Design Assembler Job Description Sample
Electro/Mechanical (EM) Assembler
Summary of Position:
E/M Assemblers utilize tools, and equipment to assemble electro/mechanical assemblies built to customer orders, drawings, and specifications.
A E/M Assembler is empowered to make decisions regarding:
- Determine best methods of assembly to meet product requirements.
- Recommendations to management or supervision regarding any cost or time savings ideas.
- Organization of their specific work area to enhance their production.
A E/M Assembler shall bear responsibility for the following areas:
- Follow prints and instructions, and build to customer requirements.
- Ask questions if unsure.
- Always inspect your work and complete required documentation.
- Assist fellow assemblers as required or when asked.
- Follow company policies and guidelines, including safety and attendance.
- Have pride in your work.
- Perform Electro/mechanical assembly per assembly drawings & schematics.
- Utilization of hand tools and equipment as needed to assemble product.
- Assist in packing as required.
- Other duties as assigned or directed.
- Quality of work completed.
- Working within, or improving upon, time goals set for each job.
- Ability to work with others.
- Willingness to improve and/or learn new skills.
- Customer satisfaction / on-time delivery.
- 3-5 years electro/mechanical assembly experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret assembly drawing, wiring diagrams and electrical schematic.
- Ability to read and follow written work instructions.
- Ability and willingness to follow verbal instruction and direction.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to work with others and be respectful and display a positive attitude.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA
Astro Mfg & Design and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran, status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.
Electrical Assembler - Mechanical Assembler
Electrical Mechanical Assembler
Do you seek a 1st shift, M-F position or working Saturday - Tuesday? Have you always enjoyed using your hands and own hand tools?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, experienced Electrical Mechanical Assemblers for our Fort Collins’ client. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for you if you have mechanical aptitude, experience in AC and DC wiring, proficiency in reading electrical schematics and engineering drawings, experience in running I/O from devices to PLC’s, and wiring electrical panels.
Perks for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
- Excellent, reputable, 30-year old company
- Pay: $15-18/hour DOE plus overtime potential
- Temp-to-hire position with generous benefits package upon conversion
- Fun, fast-paced culture with room for growth
Qualifications for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
· Experience with hand tools and hardware classification
· Proficient in torque concepts
· Proven mechanical aptitude
· Experience wiring 3-phase AC and DC motors
· Proficiency reading mechanical blueprints, electrical and pneumatic schematics and engineering drawings
· Experience running I/O from devices to PLCs and wiring electrical panels
· Proven attention to detail.
· Knowledge of servo drive motors and machine maintenance
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Pressure Assembler / Mechanical Assembler W / Soldering
Immediate need for a Pressure Assembler 1st shift! Monday- Thursday 6am to 3:30pm- Friday 6am to 10am
The position of Assembler builds, mounts, calibrates, closes and prepares parts for shipping in the Pressure Department
Essential Functions Statements
- Pre-calibration, read special calibrating sheets
- Build and calibrate all units
- Read blue prints and ISO procedures
- Work from a bill of material
- Knowledge of all model options
- Knowledge or torque wrench charts
- Work with application Engineer on special calibrations
- Communication with Sub-Weld, Sub-Assembly and Quality Control
Spot Welding (small)
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
Laser Production Tech / Assembler
RMI Laser, LLC is seeking a rock star to join our production team. We are looking for a Laser Assembler/Technician as part of our production team to assemble, adjust, align and test laser marking systems.
- Performing optical, mechanical, and electro-mechanical assembly, following work instructions.
- Cleaning and preparing optical components for assembly. This may include cleaning, inspecting, and sub-assembling them.
- Aligning optics to create output to customer specs.
- Coordinating production scheduling with Materials and Project management.
Basic knowledge of RS-232 and USB ports desired. Candidate must have basic soldering skills, able to read instrument output (power meters, laser controllers and others) and be able to work with microscopes and eyepieces. Good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail are essential.
Individual must have at least 1 year post-secondary education and experience in electro-mechanical and cable assembly. Associate’s degree in a technical field is a plus.
Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Experience with laser or laser marking systems a plus but not required. Candidates with supervisory skills or aptitude are desired. This is a full time position with benefits after 90 days employment.
This is a full time position with benefits after 90 days employment.
Visit our website at www.rmilaser.com for more information about our company.
Tests, troubleshoots, repairs, and calibrates electronic equipment containing a mix of discrete components and ICs. Quality control inspection of equipment.
Operation of test equipment, including network analyzers and oscilloscopes, and analysis/interpretation of test data.
Setting up standard test apparatus or devising test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability of production model.
Testing, modification, repair, calibration and certification of electronic components, applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing, and physics.
Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot PC boards and electronic circuits containing capacitors, resistors, IC’s, transistors, etc.
Installing components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using bolts and soldering.
Reading and interpretation of CAD and schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, engineering instructions, work orders, and reports of electronic components in order to determine assembly instructions and materials requirements.
Writing reports, recording data, and documenting testing techniques, laboratory equipment, and specifications to assist engineers.
Submitting computer reports using Microsoft Office software, itemizing repair requirements (parts and labor) so written estimates can be prepared for customers.
Following procedures to ensure properly documented quality control.
Other duties as assigned.
• Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to follow directions.
Excellent problem-solving ability.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, browser, and e-mail software.
Assembly experience; build, adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components using hand tools and soldering iron. Good soldering skills required.
Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
Knowledge of RF concepts and/or RF experience desirable.
Knowledge of/experience with A2LA accreditation desirable.
• Education and Experience:
• Two-year school (A.S) or vocational school for electronics desirable.
• One (1) year's experience.
Press Operator / Tool & Die / Assembler
Manufacturer of electronic connectors is seeking operators for metal stamping presses, tool & die makers and assembly operators with a mechanical background. Computer literacy preferred. Must be able to follow work-order instructions. Competitive pay and benefit package.
Since its inception in 1919 Zierick Manufacturing Corporation has been a valued supplier of standard and custom engineered stamped, metal products to end users in the electrical and electronic industries. End users for our products typically fit into a classification of being original equipment manufacturers (OEM). This type of manufacturing, termed electronic packaging and production, is considered a light industry and usually involves an end product based upon an electronic or electrical design, with the end product designed to meet requirements in industries such as appliance manufacturing, automotive electronics, communications, computers, consumer electronics, electronic components, industrial controls, medical electronics and office and business equipment.
Over the years the company’s products have developed into a broad range of interconnection hardware items, such as lugs, clips and splices, electronic and electrical wiring devices for printed circuit board interconnections and packaging, such as quick disconnect terminals, pins, posts, test points, IDC’s, sockets, solder lugs and screw terminals. In addition to our full line of terminals and connectors the company also offers a full range of automatic application equipment which is used by the end user to produce finished products.
The company maintains its headquarters, including manufacturing and design facilities, in New York’s Westchester County. The regional sales offices are located in Illinois and Ireland. The company plans to enjoy steady growth through new product introductions and sales of existing products that meet today’s demand for product performance, quality, reliability and delivery.
Electrical Panel Assembler
Electrical Panel Assembler:
Cooling Technology, Inc., a manufacturer of industrial chillers has an immediate opening for an Electrical Panel Assembler. Must be able to read wiring diagrams, layout components and wire electrical panels for industrial machinery. Candidate should also have knowledge of hardwiring electrical panel to refrigeration machinery. NO circuit board or bldg. electricians should apply. Mon-Fri 7-3:30 possible overtime.
We are seeking Cleanroom Assemblers to join our team!
Responsible for cleaning, assembling, labeling and packaging product by the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Includes:
- The assembler must be able to work as a team member or individual in a controlled environment.
- The assembler must ensure assembled good meets manufacturing specifications.
- Complies with company policies and safety, GMP and ISO regulations.
- Performs work according to established schedules to meet production demands.
- Work to standard operating procedure, drawing/quality inspection plan and work orders to complete assigned tasks.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Analyzes and help resolve work problems, or assist other workers in solving work problems.
- Set up machines and equipment within their capabilities and training.
- Report any machine and equipment malfunction to Cleanroom Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three year related experience.
- Ability to read, write and follow procedures drawings and specifications.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical and able to understand prints and measurement tolerances.
- Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Primo Medical Group offers the most comprehensive outsourcing solutions to the medical device market, including OEM product distribution services, engineering services, precision component production and finished goods assembly, refurbishment of medical devices, reusable surgical kit management and complete supply chain management.
Primo Medical Group is guided by our passion for Continuous Improvement in Product Quality, Product Design and Customer Service. We are your partner and problem solver. We recognize that our success depends on the degree to which we fulfill customer expectations.
Primo Medical Group offers full-time employees an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and prescription coverage, 401k, group life and disability insurance. Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal/Sick time.
The Company is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Quality Inspector - Assembler
The Quality Inspector/Assembler performs quality inspections per engineering specifications. Assemble products using engineering drawings, work instructions, and hand tools. Time is roughly split evenly between inspection and assembly.
Quality Manager/Plant Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Inspect and test products and perform quality related activities.
· Generate quality documents for shipping per customer requirements.
· Work with engineering to make sure all quality specifications are properly flowed down.
· Perform projects as assigned by Quality Manager and Plant Manager.
· Demonstrated ability to assemble product using engineering drawings, work instructions and hand tools.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Good communication and oral skills
· Ability read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
· Knowledge of ISO 9001
· Ability to use basic measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, height gauges, optical comparator, etc.
· Ability to use hand tools and fixtures to assemble products and verify proper assembly using proprietary test equipment.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma/GED
· Five (5) years in quality inspection with additional assembly experience
Myat, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of radio and TV broadcasting equipment with a history of excellence since 1951. Myat also manufactures microwave equipment for industrial heating applications, radar applications, and particle accelerators. We do all design and assembly in our Mahwah, New Jersey headquarters. We support assembly with in-house machining and welding shop capability.
Company size: 30 - 50 Employees
Pyrotek in Aurora is growing. We have an immediate opening for an Assembler in our new facility.
The starting pay range is $13.00– $14.00/hr. based on experience.
Our first shift works M-F 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
We offer an excellent benefit package include medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation and paid personal time. We are a Drug Free Workplace.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assembles, constructs, builds, and repairs metal pumps and similar units and parts thereof.
- Performs bench and floor work as assigned by supervisor.
- Assembles parts that include grinding, sanding, cementing, wrapping, and painting.
- Reads blueprints, drawings, and sketches.
- Uses hoists.
- Performs tests and works in conjunction with quality control operator on tests.
- Uses a variety of hand, machine, and power tools.
- Handles material in and out of the work area.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Be able to use hand tools.
- Tow motor experience preferred.
- You must be able to stand on concrete floors, bend, twist, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- One year of high school math or equalivent.
We’re looking for smart, honest, resourceful and optimistic people
Pyrotek is a growing global engineering leader and innovator of performance-improving technical solutions, integrated systems design and consulting services for customers in the aluminium industry from smelter to foundry. We’re also investing and growing rapidly in other areas such as glass, thermal and acoustic insulation, and advanced materials. Being a member of our team means working together to keep the momentum going.
We’re working around the world
We have global resources and dependable local support in more than 35 countries with over 60 locations. Our products and solutions are in use around the world in automotive, aerospace, rail transportation and high-tech manufacturing. Our diverse team is working together around the world to help our customers.
We’re committed to our values
Privately-owned since 1956, our deep-rooted values of integrity and collaborative problem-solving uphold our mission to improve customer performance.
We’re invested in keeping you here
Enhancing your work experience is a high priority for us, so the benefits of being a team member at Pyrotek are always evolving. Here are just a few:
•We provide stability. We’re well-established and growing since 1956.
•We have a global presence and commitment to sustainability.
•We have a collaborative global diverse team—2700 employees and counting.
•We encourage innovation and career advancement.
•We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Pyrotek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!