Design Printer Balloon Job Description Sample
Line Cook For Stone Balloon Alehouse
Now Hiring experienced line cooks at Stone Balloon Alehouse!
Saute, Grill or Prep Cook experience is preferred.
Brief summary of responsibilities:
- Preparing great food in a timely manner.
- Prepare all food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and following food safety guidelines
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation and breakdown
- Maintain kitchen equipment well
H5H is seeking major growth opportunities in the near future and need highly motivated individuals to help achieve our vision!
Printer Service Sales
Primary resource for advice for all document production needs of the Client (potentially forms, document design, replenishment stock) for both litho/web printing as well as digital print solutions
Production Print Advice and Services Promotion:
-- Manage Business Unit relationships, working with and advising Business Unit document owners to meet document production needs in a cost effective manner
-- If applicable, become active member of the Clients Form Committee
-- Promote the print services of the client production print center (where applicable)
-- Convert appropriate applications to digital platforms - identify and develop digital document opportunities
-- Ensure that savings targets are met and recorded for various deliverables, where applicable Print Job Management:
-- Price, co-ordinate and manage print projects for the Business Units as required
-- Interface with preferred suppliers, internal / external as required
-- Manage the various process requirements such as:
-- Attend forms committee
-- Document production quote process
-- Purchase order creation ---- Proof exchange
-- Delivery date follow up
-- Ensure appropriate documentation is available for audit purposes System Administration:
-- Provide system administration for the forms management solution implemented for the client Forms/Document Design:
-- Provide design expertise for all forms produced via print-on-demand (POD)
-- Act as creative consultant on forms design/ construction
-- Provide forms creation & revision services
-- Provide training to client end users on applicable DAO technology tools and processes
Minimum of five (5) years of print industry experience either in a production and/or project management
Minimum of three (3) years in a customer relationship role Experience in print sales or price estimation
Familiar with document production techniques
Experience with commercial / transaction print / digital print Direct Mail
Experience in working autonomously
Experience with print shop management and/or job scheduling
Graphic and forms design expertise
Valid driver's license
Account management experience
Print procurement experience with commercial vendors Print inventory management and tracking experience preferred Team supervision experience
*This is a driving position: a valid drivers license required
DTG Printer Service Technician
Replace parts in printers such as boards, dampers, printheads, and pumps.
Answer incoming technical support requests via phone, fax, internet, webcam, skype, mobile device or other communication means.
Identify, diagnose and solve technical issues in a timely manner.
Troubleshoot all questions related to DTG printing.
Assist in server, desktop, laptop, and network printer deployment.
Monitor forums to help customers with concerns and help maintain positive online threads.
Basic understanding of printer and networking fundamentals
Ability to work independently or in a team
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must have a valid driver’s license
Experience with issue tracking systems a plus.
Experience with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.) is a plus
Flatbed Printer Operator/Graphics Specialist
Flatbed Printer Operator/Graphics Specialist
Jupiter Research, LLC – Phoenix, AZ
Jupiter Research is a fast growing equipment design and manufacturing company located just east of downtown Phoenix, AZ. We are seeking a motivated and experienced digital printing and graphics technician for a full time position. Primary responsibility is to print our customers logos on the various devices we manufacture using our LogoJET printer. Main duties include project printing, equipment operation & maintenance, product preparation, sample/test printing, and fulfillment to client.
Graphic Arts experience is required, as this position involves editing and manipulation in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, and Photoshop primarily).
Experience creating graphics and video for the Web and Social Media will be considered a plus, but is not the focus of this position.
Excellent color vision is required, as the primary responsibility is to reproduce our client’s art beautifully, and accurately.
Direct communication with customers and/or suppliers will be necessary from time to time - therefore a positive attitude with effective communication skills and professionalism are a must. Candidate will be required to work independently with minimal supervision at times as well as with our close-knit team.
Ability to proactively organize the work stream for optimum productivity, while taking client needs and deadlines into consideration is a must.
Enthusiasm to take on new challenges, and other responsibilities as becomes necessary.
Position: Full time
· Mechanical aptitude
· Comfortable working with machines, software, and technology
· Creative and receptive to new ideas
· Able to multitask
· Able to independently prioritize tasks according to importance
· Able to think critically to find solutions
· Adobe Illustrator
· Experience with digital color printing equipment and maintenance
· Experience in production print environment
· Experience creating graphics and video for the Web and Social Media is a plus
· Able to work on feet for up to 8 hours
· Able to lift and carry 30 lb - 50lb boxes
· Good eyesight to determine graphic detail in photos and images
· Must have excellent color vision and be able to distinguish colors accurately
· Some weekend hours may be required (rare)
· Have a sense of urgency in a production environment
· Attention to detail
· Highly organized
· Team Player
· Positive Attitude
· Commitment to professionalism
· Enjoy working and therefore thrive in a fast paced production environment
Job Type: Full-time
Screen Printer positions available for the Sarasota/Bradenton Area!
1st Shift 6a- 2p
2nd Shift 1:45p- 9:45p
Seeking hard working, reliable, warehouse candidates to fill open positions as soon as 11/6!
Responsible for examining and inspecting materials and parts to discover defects, wear, and tear. Ensures products or parts conform to work orders, specifications, blueprints, and templates.
- Sets and adjusts feed rollers, spindle reel, printing screens, and bolts to specifications.
- Starts dyeing oven and sets thermostat to temperature specified for printing run.
- Reviews print order to determine settings and adjustments required to set up manually controlled or automatic screen printing machine or decorating equipment.
- Determines from orders type and color of designs to print.
- Adjusts position of design or screen to ensure specified color print registration.
- Trains workers in use of printing equipment and in quality standards.
- Counts and records quantities printed in production log.
- Patrols printing area to monitor production activities and to detect problems, such as mechanical breakdowns or malfunctions.
Manual T-Shirt Screen Printer
Responsible for setting up and operating a manual textile screen printing press according to written and/or verbal instructions, established company procedures, safety, and quality guidelines. Capable of solving printing problems, making adjustments to mechanical operation of press to keep quality, registration, color, and production speed at optimum. Has good understanding of inks, solvents, and can print line, halftone, and four-color copy on a variety of substrates by performing the following duties personally or through assistant personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Receives production order and job assignments from supervisor. Reads job order to verify quantity to be printed, overrun tolerance, color sequence, and substrate.
· Obtains production screens and check them for proper color sequence and quality.
· Places production screens in proper color position on the press and properly align and position the screens.
· Tests the registration of the print design by allowing the machine to cycle automatically, printing on material scraps until one scrap is printed with complete design.
· Inspect the print for proper location relative to garment size.
· Secures supervisor approval for production run.
· Sets dryer for proper drying or curing.
· Prints job maintaining optimum production rate, color density, registration, and quality standard within established company and customer guidelines, replacing misprinted or unacceptable garments to obtain customer order quantities.
· Solves printing problems.
· Prints line, halftone and four-color copy on a variety of substrates.
· Responsible for directing the work of catcher/folder/inspector.
· Completes production records.
· Ensures proper cleanliness of press, work station, and immediate press area.
Sign Maker And Wide Format Printer
We are seeking a Sign Makerto join our team! You will work alongside fellow sign makers to build high quality, high impact signs.
- Cut vinyl under the production manager's supervision
- Weed and tape vinyl for sign production
- Load printers and cutters with appropriate materials for production
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Deliver completed signs
- Assemble fabricated signs
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Detail oriented
- Reliable and drama free
- Familiar with graphic design
- Ability to work well in teams
After over 27 years in the sign business, there's not much we haven't seen and successfully done for our clients. We know the right design made from the right material installed the right way, all completed on time, is what our clients expect and that is our goal.
At our state-of-the-art, 18,000 sq.ft. facility, our staff of experienced graphic artists, sign fabricators and printers work to ensure your signs are built using the highest-quality materials. In the field, our fully licensed and insured crews install every sign we make efficiently and professionally. We invite you to challenge us with your next project. Whether you need a big-budget, nationwide program or a simple, single-location storefront sign, we are anxious to prove to you why we make Signs That Build Business. Hightech Signs is a fully licensed and insured sign contractor.
Press Operator/Silk Screener/Screen Printer
Manual and Automatic Press Operator/ Silk Screener - Seeking reliable and diligent individual to operate press machinery for growing promotional marketing firm. Previous experience in M&R presses and all aspects of set-up and breakdown is required. Candidate must be flexible for some varied shifts. Typical hours are 6:30 AM to 2:45 PM. Hourly pay commensurate with experience. Interested applicants should send a resume and list of references.
Primary job duties involve assisting press operators when printing with silkscreenn equipment. Also performing quality control checks, press clean-up and maintenance.
Other job duties:
- Cleaning and maintaining screen frames.
- Checking color and quality standards.
- Storing and organizing inks and chemicals used for the screen printing and screen making processes.
- Move large stacks of paper from point A to point B.
- Organizing and cleaning work areas.
- No experience required, but silk-screening experience is a plus.
- Ability lift heavy objects (20-30 lbs)
- Ability to work in an early schedule.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with other people in a team environment.
- Possess strong organizational approach to projects with attention to detail.
- Good visual skills, be able to detect small defects on very small prints.
We offer full time employees the following benefits:
-* Vacation Pay
-* Sick Pay
-* Paid Holidays
Commercial Printer Electronic Prepress Person
COMMERCIAL SHEET FED PRINTER MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH ALL APPLICATIONS TO ABLE TO TAKE ELECTRONIC PDF GRAPHIC ART FILES PRE FLIGHT CORRECT IMPOSE PROOF MAKE PLATES ALSO IMPOSE FILES FOR DIGITAL PRINTERS
AGFA APOGY SYSTEM AVALON N-24 40 INCH PLATE MAKER
5 YEARS UP TO DATE EXPERIENCE MUST
MUST LIVE LOCAL
NO DAY SHIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE CURRENTLY
CONTACT TOM DAVIDSON CELL 502-779-1586 OFFICE 502-266-6008
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!