Designer Job Description Sample
Warehouse Soluti Proj Designer - CAD Project Designer
Company Description: Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere. # Warehouse Solutions Project Designer - CAD Project Designer
Produce computer aided design (CAD) drawings.
Collaborate with sales staff in the design of projects involving allied products. Assist in determining and verifying building measurements and other related information required for proper design. Create alternative designs to enhance space utilization, increase product flow, improve efficiency, and reduce cost.
Collaborate with sales staff and customers regarding required changes to existing drawings.
Meet with sales staff and customers at customer locations. Visit sites before, during and after equipment installation to respond to installation questions and to ensure proper installation.
Work closely with Allied Coordinator regarding the scheduling and progress of material delivery. Assist in the coordination of equipment required for installation and perform coordinator functions as necessary.
Associate Degree in Computer Aided Design or at least 5 years experience with technical drawing in a business environment.
Excellent computer, communication and customer care skills.
Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
Occasional travel required.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more. EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled #Crown
Electrical Engineer Sr / PWB Layout Designer / PWB Physical Designer
At Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee.
Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future! This position is for an experienced Printed Wiring Board (PWB) layout engineer.
The successful candidate will complete placement and layout of High Density Interconnect (HDI) high speed printed wiring boards (PWBs) utilizing tools such as Zuken CR-5000 and Cadence Allegro. Boards will consist of digital and RF mixed designs. Position requires the direct interaction and collaboration with Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing and EMI engineers.
Candidate will be responsible for layout from placement through fabrication artwork generation. Must be detailed oriented with the ability to effectively communicate status and maintain high visibility critical program schedules. The Locale:
Owego, New York is located about 200 miles northwest of New York City and about 75 miles south of Syracuse New York. Owego sits just north of the border with Pennsylvania and is part of what's known as the "Southern Tier" section of New York State. The region is home to Binghamton University and Cornell University.
Niagara Falls, NYC, & Philadelphia are all within a few hours’ drive from Owego. Rolling hillsides, historic homes, quaint country shops, riverside restaurants, unique farm tours, fabulous festivals and a beautiful river make this region a great place to live. Owego is one of the “Coolest Small Towns” according to a contest that is running on www.budgettravel.com. Basic Qualifications
A minimum of 7 years experience laying out printed wiring boards using software such as CR-5000, Mentor Graphics or Cadence is required.
Experience with advanced analog and high speed digital PWB layout design techniques..
Ability to obtain a security clearance. Desired skills
Zuken CR-5000 or other PWB design tool experience (Mentor Graphics or Cadence) is desired.
Experience with flex and rigid flex PWB design
Experience with multi-layer, single and double sided designs
Experience with blind, buried, and micro vias with sequential laminate composition
Experience routing High Speed, Highly constrained digital interfaces including PCIe, DDR3 Memory and Gigabit Ethernet.
Experience with fine pitch surface mount devices with a pitch
Entry-Level Graphic Designer / Web Designer
Take your creativity to the next level as a Graphic / Web Designer with LRP Publications. This is your opportunity to learn, work and collaborate with our talented team of artists in our new state of the art studio. Located in Palm Beach Gardens, LRP Publications is an industry leading business to business publishing company. We produce a wide array of nationally recognized products, conferences and multi-media solutions that enable our clients to make a difference in the education and federal industries. As a Graphic / Web Designer you will be assigned projects – tasked with taking the project from concept through final production under tight deadlines while maintaining the product’s or conference’s brand identity. The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is essential to this role. Projects and responsibilities will include designing direct mail, web sites, HTML emails, social media and web app graphics, magazine ads, and product covers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field + 1 year of experience (recent graduates with internships will be considered) preferably in an agency or marketing communications environment with production-oriented work experience
Proficient skill level in (PC) Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
Web design experience (HTML, CSS)
Demonstrated time and project management skills, with the ability to maintain workflow of, and meet deadlines for, multiple assignments through regular priority assessment
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
Experience in Java Script and Bootstrap/responsive design a plus
Knowledge of print production a plus LRP is committed to providing a challenging and cooperative work environment where each employee is treated as a valued resource. In addition to a stable and supportive work environment, we provide:
Comprehensive insurance coverage + 401(k) retirement savings account with employer match
Paid holidays and vacation
Business casual attire As an EO/AA employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran, or disability status. ID: 2017-1205 Relocation Provided: No Education Required: Bachelor Degree External Company URL: www.lrp.com
Intermediate Designer / Sr. Interior Designer
Two positions available:
1. Intermediate Interior Designer / 2. Sr. Interior Designer
Firm Profile: Michael C.F. Chan & Associates, Inc. Architects and Interior Designers is a full service firm that provides comprehensive Architecture, Planning and Interior Design services. The firm has served a variety of international and U.S. clients ranging from private individuals to large corporate firms. Our practice focuses on the very high-end custom estate and custom corporate office design projects.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality design personalized service through a comprehensive approach to each project, seeking the best design solutions by integrating all the elements of the design process including master planning, landscape, exterior architecture, interior architecture, furniture, fixtures and equipment, including accessories, art and antique collections. Through this process, our firm creates unique, memorable and quality lifestyle designs.
We are looking for candidates that possess the following qualifications and experiences:
- Intermediate Candidates requires a minimum of 4 years of Interior Design experience, with increasing responsibility
- Sr. Candidates requires a minimum of 8 years of Interior Design experience
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with strong management background
- Take projects from all phases of design, including procurement to installation
- High-end residential estate and corporate interior experience
- Coordination with consultants, vendors and owner
- Procurement, scheduling, and installation
- Familiarity with custom furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) & accessories is a must
- Sourcing and procurement of all FF&E items
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to take direction and lead with minimal supervision
- Motivated Team Player with team attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills -- identify possible solutions- plan of action
- Familiar with Excel, Word, Outlook, Photoshop and Design Manager A+
Salary negotiable Excellent benefits
For details, please visit http://www.mcfchan.com
Please submit your resume along with samples of work.
Cabinet Designer / Kitchen & Bath Designer
We are seeking a Cabinet Designer / Kitchen & Bath Designer to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable overall experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all cabinet sales
- Perform initial design meeting, preliminary design, initial & follow up quotes
- Coordinate with other Wolde project managers to integrate cabinets into overall project.
- Coordinate with manufacturing on latest trends, samples, and pricing.
- Coordinate marketing and advertising to generate sales
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in cabinet design &/or kitchen and bath design
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
8751 Hwy 72 West
Madison, AL 35758
Instructional Designer / Training Designer (4461)
Along with an updated resume, please submit examples of Instructor Led Training (ILT)
Hours: 9 am-5 pm (flexible)
Atlanta, GA 30328
Duration: 12 Months
Pay: $40/hrJob Type:
OLSA Resources is recognized as one of the top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses, and has received the Best of Portland Engineering Award.
Please bookmark our webpage to refer to during your career search as we are adding new opportunities daily: http://www.olsaresources.com/
Production Designer / Pre-Press Designer
Looking for Full time Production designer, responsibilities would include:
-Creating die lines
-Laying out artwork for boxes and other items going to press
-Creating original designs within the brand identity
-Ability to work efficiently and independently
-Familiarity with Apple ecosystem
Mechanical Designer / Draftsperson / Mechatronics Designer / Detailer
Mechanical Designer / Draftsperson / Mechatronics Designer / Detailer
Are you a creative thinker? Do you like variety in your job? Do you enjoy a fast paced environment? Can you execute a project? If so, R+D Custom Automation would like to talk with you about a Mechanical Designer / Draftsperson / Mechatronics Designer / Detailerrole.
R + D Custom Automation, a leading manufacturer of custom automation equipment, is currently looking for a Mechanical Designer / Draftsperson / Mechatronics Designer / Detailer to join our team. We are searching for a highly motivated, self- starter who has a passion for Design and wants to develop these skills in the Medical/Pharmaceutical and Consumer goods industries.
Mechanical Designer / Draftsperson / Mechatronics Designer / Detailer Opportunites Using both AutoCAD and SolidWorks:
Job Description for Engineering Draftsman / Draftsperson / Designer / CAD Technician / Detailer:
· Layout and design electro-mechanical equipment from engineering notes and sketches.
· Create detail and assembly drawings for systems and products including instruments, robotics, assembly machines and additional mechanical, thermal, and heat transfers systems.
· Update detail and assembly drawings
· Update electrical / pneumatic drawings
· Work in a hands-on environment with advanced technologies.
· Follow standard drafting procedures and best practices.
· Create concept drawings for sales support.
· Assist sales department in preparing estimates and quotes.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Engineering Draftsman / Draftsperson / Designer / CAD Technician / Detailer Requirements:
· SolidWorks design experience
· AutoCAD mechanical design experience
· Strong skills in MS Office products
· Excellent time management and problem solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Can communicate clearly with others in a professional manner
· Experience in Mechanical Engineering Technology, CAD, drafting, or related area of expertise
· Availability to work overtime as needed
· Standard working hours are M-F 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
· An ideal candidate will have the capability to grow into a Design Engineer role within 5 years.
· Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer attractive, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401k, bonus and profit sharing programs.
User Experience Designer | Web Designer
3DCART is a leading eCommerce software developer and eCommerce web solution provider ranked 745th as America's fastest growing business in 2010 (published by Inc. Magazine).
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with a minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably with an interactive firm or ad agency background.
Your primary responsibility will be to create web designs for the 3dcart website, marketing materials, branding for 3dcart, and interface designs for the 3dcart admin panel. You will report to the director of the department in conjunction with our project managers. You will also supervise the final output that our developers will produce to ensure your design was executed properly.
You definitely need to know HTML/CSS with at least a clear understanding of how database-driven web applications work as well as JQuery and Bootstrap.
• Knowledge of user-centered design principles
• Knowledge of the elements and principles of visual design
• In-depth proficiency of latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite
• In-depth proficiency of InVision or comparable software
• Proficiency in HTML5/CSS
• Good oral and written communication skills
Summary of activities
• Design websites and user interfaces for 3dcart.
• Design branding materials for 3dcart and coach fellow team members on execution of branding.
• Design marketing materials for 3dcart, such as emails, promotional banners, PDFs, etc.
• The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• The desire to pursue excellence both personally and as a group.
3dcart offers a fast-paced and exciting work environment where you will be learning alongside talented programmers doing the best work of their careers. You will have the ability to work with like-minded subject matter experts with quick feedback from all team members, presented frequently, with interesting and challenging problems.
We offer a fast-paced and exciting work environment where you will be learning alongside talented developers doing the best work of their careers.
401(k) retirement savings plan
Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
10 Paid Days Off (increases with years of service)
Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
Access to over 100 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
6 paid holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Free snacks and coffee
Machine Designer / Mechanical Designer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide mechanical layouts and details to production.
- Assure that product, as designed, is in conformance with Lincoln Electric Automation Solutions quote and customer purchase order.
- Update of design package to reflect "as shipped” configuration of any critical item.
- Provide technical assistance to Estimating, Sales, Production and Service as required.
- Collaborate closely with a talented team of analytics engineers and analysts.
- Precisely communicate to customers automated solutions both verbally and in written form
- Collaborate with manufacturing, purchasing, and visual media departments to maintain budgets and project timing
- Work effectively in a fast paced, highly data driven, changing environment. Multi-tasking and prioritize projects
- Call and chair kick-off meetings
- Work with estimating and applications departments generate kick-off documents
- Communicate with project team and customer on all project tasks, including schedules and open issues
- Multi-tasking the project lead of smaller welding cell systems concurrent with larger projects
- Monitor and track outside vendors
- Track project progression relating to Client, material, and customer specifications
- Provide 'closed order' analysis on completed projects
- Visit customer facilities as required
- Work well with Machine builders, Management, and support functions.
Education and Experience:
- Technical Degree in the engineering field desired
- 2 + years related design experience, preferably with machine design and manufacturing processes
- AutoCAD and 3D modeling
- Design experience in special machines, tooling, weld cells, robotic equipment, and other machine solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Commitment to company values
- Educational, training, and experience requirements may be modified at the Managements Team's discretion.
- Safety (OSHA STDS)
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Repetition with activity; computer work. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2004 Rev C certified, as well as a Minority Business Enterprise.
Our mission is to provide solutions for global organizations of all sizes through candidate proficiency, innovative technology, and process enhancements for engineering and IT advancement.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!