Desizing Machine Operator Head End Job Description Sample
Front End Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Cloudera is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join the machine learning platform team. You will help lead development of Cloudera's next-generation machine learning platform, optimized for the cloud. You will be responsible for helping design, build, and deliver a platform that accelerates machine learning from research to production. This role requires a user-centric mindset and close collaboration with infrastructure engineers, data scientists, product designers, and product management.
We look for "The Startup Spark", a desire to create new things, dive in wherever there's a need, and learn new things. You must be self-motivated, innovative, and proactive and enjoy working in a eager to make an impact as an individual.
The role offers significant opportunities for team leadership, learning, and growth.
Help define and build the leading platform for machine learning in the enterprise.
Design, code, and implement clean and elegant end-to-end user experiences.
Work to enhance developer velocity, team agility, and operational maturity.
Build strong relationships and collaborate with UX designers, other developers and testers, as well as, Product Management, Field Engineering, and external partners.
6+ years of industry experience building SaaS at scale with a keen focus on user experience, maintainability, operability, and security.
Experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
Demonstrated ability to work on large cross-functional projects, including strong written communication skills and a collaborative mindset, as you will be working with many teams inside and outside of Cloudera.
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Experience with containerization technology such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Experience with microservices and API development.
Experience with data science and machine learning tools (e.g. R, Python, Tensorflow).
Experience with Big Data tools (e.g. Spark, Hadoop).
Joining Cloudera is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the industry who are tackling challenges that will continue to shape the Big Data revolution. We foster an engaging, supportive and productive work environment where you can do your best work. The team culture values engineering excellence, technical depth, grassroots innovation, teamwork and collaboration. We welcome "The Startup Spark", a desire to create new things, dive in wherever there's a need, and learn new things.
- We are a fun and smart team, including many of the top luminaries in Hadoop and related open source communities. We frequently interact with the research community, collaborate with engineers at other top companies and host cutting edge researchers for tech talks.
- Innovative work
- Cloudera pushes the frontier of big data and distributed computing, as our track record shows. We test and deploy our code on clusters with hundreds of nodes, terabytes of RAM, and petabytes of storage. We work on high-profile open source projects, interacting daily with engineers at other exciting companies, speaking at meet-ups, etc.
- Great culture
- Transparent and open meritocracy. Everybody is always thinking of better ways to do things, and coming up with ideas that make a difference. We build our culture to be the best workplace in our careers.
Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift (Doering A Wilson Tool Company)
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Machine parts which have multiple features.
- Operate a variety of machine types or multiple non-complex machines at a time.
- Maintain an existing process which would include but not limited to: offset machine tools, change tooling as required, load material.
- Monitor machine performance to ensure that product quality and specifications are achieved.
- Inspect completed work independently using advanced measurement / inspection tools.
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Monitor SPC data / trends to ensure process control.
- Prepare future jobs while machines are manufacturing product.
- Ability to train new operators.
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, bench operations and inspect.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
- Must contribute to Doering’s culture of continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year manufacturing related experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
- Demonstrated success using technical math skills such as Algebra, Geometry in practical applications.
- Must have the ability to adjust programs and set up multiple styles of machines with proven processes.
- Mechanical aptitude / troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Employee must have ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Work performed in a manufacturing/machine shop environment.
- Light to moderate physical effort required.
- Prolonged standing.
- Regularly required to walk, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Br 52 Machine Operator 3Rd Shift Nns/Ti
Br 52 Machine Operator 3rd Shift NNS/Ti
Park City,Kansas,United States—thyssenkrupp Aerospace
LocationPark CityPeriodPermanentContractFull TimeStatusLaufende RekrutierungJob IDUS_99999_MX-TKAERO02005
ThyssenKrupp Aerospace NA is looking for a Machine Operator. You will apply metal to customer orders and accurately process material according to the work order specifications. You will ensure that processing equipment is maintained in a safe and clean condition. You will also maintain processing area in a clean, safe and orderly manner. Complete all required information entry accurately. You will also be working alongside a diverse group of people.To be considered for this Job, you MUST have:
An individual must possess a high school diploma/ GED
Ability to read and write
Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs
Perform basic math skills
We HIGHLY prefer candidates who have:
Previous warehouse experience - especially in the metals industry
Previous forklift experience
Use of hand held measuring tools
You'll be responsible for:
Operate cranes, forklifts, and other material handling equipment.
Pull, inspect and verify product before processing
Properly and safely set up equipment to run material to set up note specifications.
Process set up notes according to work order specifications
Verify that product meets set up note specifications per written work instructions and record measurements (sampling plan)
Communicate with appropriate sales representative regarding changes/clarification to orders
Perform equipment preventive maintenance
Properly enter/delete material identification tags per written instructions
Perform general clean-up
Assist in the packaging of material per written work instructions and work order
Maintain issued measurement equipment in working condition
Properly operate weighing scale and record inspection measurements
Identify, record, and segregate scrap and any non-conforming material
Provide feedback to supervision regarding machine efficiency and product quality.
Complete job responsibilities in a manner that does not put him/herself or other individuals in an unsafe situation.
Train others when required
Assist in any activities related to lean and/or quality
Our offer to you
Safety at work and Healthcare
Safety at work & Healthcare: Highest standards in occupational safety and health, comprehensive programs and measures for safety at work and preventive healthcare with comprehensive coverage and flexible options.
Security for the future
Financial security for your individual retirement plan.
Respect, recognition and appreciation of the contribution of everyone. Regular team - and social events.
Training and continuing developement options. Help to grow alongside with us, in personality and profession.
Compensation and benefits
We offer a lot: Fair working conditions and a reasonable, competitive compensation are the foundation for many more attractive benefits.
Open, tolerant and constructive work environment with a team consistent of diverse views and backgrounds.
In return, we offer a competitive compensation plan that includes medical, dental and vision benefits effective on your first day of employment with ThyssenKrupp Aerospace; 401(k) program with match; Generous paid vacation and holidays; option to buy additional vacation days; job training and development; life insurance; short and long term disability; flexible spending accounts; and employee assistance program.
We also value providing employees with various career growth and advancement opportunities.
For more information on ThyssenKrupp Aerospace NA/TMX Aerospace, http://www.tkxaerospace.com.
ThyssenKrupp Materials NA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
We are thyssenkrupp!At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in 78 countries and annual sales of €42,7 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Coin Rm Machine Operator
It's the way we walk into a room. It's the confidence we have in our work. It's our motivation to perform at the highest level. It's Brink's Pride. You'll find it when you step into any of our 1,400 global locations. You'll find people who respect our 150+ year legacy and are passionate about the future. You'll find your team.
As a Coin Machine Room Operator, you'll support coin processing operations in one of our branch locations. You'll work with high degrees of professionalism and precision to ensure machines operate properly and assets are kept orderly.
Your Role as a Coin Machine Room Operator
In branch locations around the world, we're doing critical work that keeps modern commerce moving. We verify bank deposits, prepare shipments for local businesses and connect money from one place to the next. Members of our Coin Room team drive the production of our facilities, ensuring machines are operational and accuracy is maintained.
Additional responsibilities include:
Monitor all aspects of production, detecting and resolving malfunctions with necessary procedures to ensure maximum quality and efficiency
Monitor levels of coin bin at all times to maintain constant coin supply during production
Complete preventative maintenance requirements and properly troubleshoot malfunctions
Enter all verification activity into logs as processed
All other essential job functions
The Skills You Need
We're looking for professionals who fulfill the promise of our brand. A promise to uphold the integrity of our legacy and embrace our future. A promise to respect the trust we've earned and pay it forward with the work we do. Coin Machine Room Operators operate in an armed environment and are required to have six or more months of production experience.
Additional requirements include:
At least 21 years of age
A valid firearms permit OR ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
A valid guard card OR ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
Ability to lift at least 50 pounds as measured by Brink's Human Performance Evaluation
Ability to pass an audiogram evaluation
The Ideal Candidate
Are you cut from the Brink's cloth? We prefer candidates that have coin processing experience and light mechanical aptitude. Candidates with data entry experience will also be given preference.
A Career Worth Building
At Brink's, we value our team members. We invest in growth and opportunity by providing world-class training opportunities both locally and globally, such as Brink's University. We also believe in cross-training our team members in order to ensure diverse skillsets.
Other benefits of building your career at Brink's include:
Insurance, including health, dental and life
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holiday pay
A strong, team-oriented culture
The strength and stability of our 150+ year history
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify all qualified candidates of their status. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Bacon Microwave Machine Operator - 2Nd (2019076)
Responsible for assisting supervisor and co-workers perform a variety of tasks associated with the production and manufacture of fully cooked strip or raw bacon and bacon bits.
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
(Essential duties for which this position is responsible.)
Perform all jobs in a manner that assures maximum possible personal safety, food safety and product quality.
Tasks include product loading, product preparation, bacon slicing, bacon quality, product manipulation, packaging and palletizing.
Perform tasks such as loading and palletizing require ability to complete and accurately evaluate paperwork.
Perform tasks involving evaluating product against performance and quality specifications such as slicing, grading and packaging.
High school, GED or equivalent preferred
Meat experience and background preferred
Internal applicants preferred.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.
A global company with headquarters in Rochester, New York, Burnett Process has grown to become a leader in the air filtration industry. Our quality standards are unsurpassed in the industry because we know that our customers’ standards grow with each passing year. Computer controlled processes, operators and technicians with decades of experience, and strict procedures for quality control have led Burnett Process to step ahead of the competition. Burnett Process, Inc. is a drug, smoke and alcohol free working environment
Tends fabricating machines such as cutoff saws, shears, rolls, brakes, presses, forming machines, spinning machines, and punch, that cut, shape, and bend metal plates, sheets, tubes and structures by performing the required duties.
- 1-2 * years experience
- Must * be able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly *
- Requires * frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts * and part containers *
- May * be required to stand for long periods of time *
- May * involve some repetitive motions *
- Due * to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in * various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, * humidity and cold
- Reads * job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material * requirements. *
- Sets * stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule or * template. *
- Positions * work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade. *
- Pushes * button or depresses pedal to activate machine. *
- Observes * machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine * malfunction. *
- Measures * work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation. *
- Removes * burrs, sharp edges, rust or scale from work piece. *
- Assists * machine operators to set up machine, and stack, mark, pack and * transport finished work pieces. *
- Rivets * and spot welds work pieces *
- Able * to read and understand job traveler and perform to standardized * operating procedures
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as it may be deemed necessary.
Machine Operator (Applying) - C Shift
Performs and maintains complete set-up and machine operations in the forming process including but not limited to; billet preparation, tool assembly and warm forming as well as general preventative maintenance as required to ensure the quality and quantity of finished product.
- Ensure that all Safety systems designed to protect the operator are functional and are being used. Ensure that Production Management are notified immediately if any system is not functional or is being violated.
- To contribute to the achievement of the company's goals and objectives including budgetary and production goals as defined by the Precision Forming Leadership Team and Production Management Team.
- Operate Fork Lift Truck with approved GKN License.
- Maintain Heat Lot Integrity.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and complete TPM responsibilities.
- Ensure that Utilization Sheets and all other daily Production paperwork is completed at each press, including end of shift notes and shift change communication.
- Ensure that Process Scrap and Discrepant Materials are handled in accordance with procedure and Discrepant materials are dispositioned by the end of the shift with accompanying paperwork.
- Interpret stage drawings (blueprints) and verbal instructing to process work in establishing proper size, shape and finish.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem solving.
- Monitor quality of product throughout shift operations.
- Conduct visual checks of first five parts on each new side of the parts cooling table. Conduct measured checks of parts and verify that parts meet specification requirements and record readings on SPC charts as required.
- Respond to out of specification or out of Statistical control conditions and make machine adjustments as needed.
- Knows significant environmental aspects of the job and the related operational controls.
- Interprets stage drawings, (blueprints), job layouts, sketches or verbal instructions, etc., and then processes work to establish proper size, shape, and finish. May be required to analyze and interpret program commands (PLC).
- Use any type precision measuring instruments necessary to check and maintain accuracy of results including 1st article inspection using conventional and coordinate measuring equipment.
- Sets up and maintains his/her own work, determining proper settings of all process parameters relative to the warm form processes.
- Train others to perform more complex warm form operations.
- Makes all adjustments, either electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, chemical or mechanical while insuring the maximum utilization of the machine capabilities concerning quantity and quality of warm formed extrusions.
- Uses all tools, jigs, and special equipment associated with warm form machine operations including grinders, polishing, torque wrenches, set-up adjustment, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting both product and machine faults and other machine and process adjustments.
- Knows significant environmental aspects of the job and the related operational controls.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- Ability to read and write English Language.
- Good motor skills, hand dexterity, ability to stand for long periods, walk, stoop, kneel and move/push +40 lbs and good or corrected vision and hearing.
- High School education or GED and work key completion at Bronze or higher.
- Prior experience in manufacturing as an Machine Operator.
- Successful completion of pre-hire screening and interview.
- Ability to work as a team player with minimal supervision.
Less than a level 2 discipline for internal candidates.
GKN Driveline is the market leader in the development and delivery of contemporary and electrified driveline systems and solutions.
With a comprehensive global footprint, we design, develop, manufacture and integrate an extensive range of driveline technologies for over 90% of the world's car manufacturers.
Diversity and Inclusion
As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer.
We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Entry Machine Operator
Trinity Highway Products is searching for a Machine Operator in our Lima, OH plant. As a Machine Operator, you'll set up and operate machines to cut, bend, straighten, and form parts as specified by blueprints.
Trinity Highway Products is Ahead of the Curve™ in safety and innovation as a leading manufacturer of highway guardrail, highway guardrail end treatments, temporary and permanent crash cushions, truck-mounted attenuators, and cable barrier systems.
What you'll do:
Lay up sequence and/or templates
Read blueprints, adjust for thickness, and adjust appropriate settings to shape of material
Load material for processing and verify dimensional requirements
Unload and may transfer material to storage area
May use overhead cranes or forklift
Follow all safety rules and practices
Performs other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
Ability to read blueprints
Ability to operate three of the following equipment types: press break, shear, punch press, saw drill press or roller
Ability to understand the technical aspects of the job
Ability to follow verbal or simple written instructions and procedures
Ability to measure accurately
Ability to perform all essential functions safely and efficiently
Ability to follow directions and maintain a professional work environment
Regular and predictable attendance
Wheels & Brakes Machine Operator
- •Proper and efficient handling of materials and associated work orders to ensure product traceability
- •Monitor equipment condition and perform basic daily equipment checks and cleaning
- •Adhere to required housekeeping and safety requirements for the manufacturing areas within the facility
- •Execute work processes as defined in visual work instructions and standard operating procedures
- •Load and unload CNC machining center pallets and parts carriers
- •Operate engraving machine
- •Perform parts measurements and quality checks using digital height gages and calipers; also go / no-go and thread gages
- •Enter work order confirmations in Traceability software
- •Record measurement data in MMS /QC Gage databases
- •Manual deburring and visual inspection of parts after machining using a variety of powered hand tools in W&B
- •Submit and support continuous improvement ideas in order to improve safety, quality, and productivity
- •Perform other related duties as required
- •High school diploma/GED
- •Three to five years manufacturing experience desired
- •Experience operating metal or plastics processing machines and performing secondary finishing operations preferred
- •Basic computer skills to enter measurement data, manage work orders, call up instructions, and manage a personal email account
- •Experience using digital measuring devices and metric dimensions preferred
- •Collaboration, cooperation and communication to promote effective teamwork
- •Quality orientation / customer focus and attention to detail
- •Mechanical aptitude to operate industrial machinery and ability to interpret basic part prints and drawings
- •Discipline to follow standard work instructions and prescribed task sequences
- •vocal communication, hearing, and visual acuity are required for safety, direction, and the exchange of ideas in the industrial environment
- •subjected to inside environmental conditions( noise, vibration, hydraulic fluid and lubricants, and other related industrial hazards)
- •perform manual labor requiring climbing, balancing, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 pounds regularly
- •wear personal protective gear such as safety glasses / goggles and gloves for a 12 -hr period
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.
At Scotts Miracle-Gro we think people are like plants....in the right place you will grow and flourish. Are you an advocate of making the world a more beautiful place by inspiring others, championing new ideas and being intellectually curious?
Are you not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty? If so, then we want you as part of our Scotts family!
Typical work may include but is not limited to:
The Machine Operator will be working at one of Scotts production plants mechanically combining raw materials to produce our finished product.
The Operator must understand the mixing of active solution vessels, premixes & all raw material bases for products produced.
Operate a computer controlled production system for multiple raw material ingredients that are processed in a mix room.
Solve daily operations problems with limited supervision.
Actively maintain good housekeeping standards in their assigned area
Complete daily job checklists & equipment checks/calibrations to maintain quality.
Maintain accurate records of raw materials, samples & equipment operations.
Operate a forklift to transport materials
Perform safety audits on equipment
All other duties as assigned
Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures
Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift
Feed information akin to speed, shapes and sizes through the machine set up box
Place parts in semi-automated machines
Calibrate machines at the beginning of each shift
Re-calibrate machines at the end of each shift
Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running
Troubleshoot problems during machine operation
Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
Perform random tests to ensure accuracy
Perform safety checks on every machine
Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
Ensure stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times
Maintain activity logs/downtime sheets
The perfect person will have:
High School diploma or equivalent.
A minimum of one plus years of production plant experience is preferred.
Able to identify all materials used, detail oriented, follow safe practices and procedures, ability to read English and or follow directions
Able to work in a dusty environment, hot/cold/ rainy weather, lift 50 pounds, and be able to climb ladders and work on their feet for the entire day.
Willingness to work mandatory overtime including weekends and holidays.
COME GROW WITH US, WHERE THE GRASS REALLY IS GREENER!
Not interested in this role? Check out our other career opportunities and learn more about what it's like to work at Scotts MiracleGro by accessing our Talent Network: SMG Talent Network
The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (NYSE: SMG) is the world's largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden products, with a full range of products for professional horticulture as well. Scotts Miracle-Gro has helped to grow the nearly $7 billion global consumer lawn and garden market through product innovation, industry-leading advertising efforts and its trusted brands.
The brands and products within our portfolio include: Scotts, Miracle-Gro, TomCat, Ortho, RoundUp, Bonnie Plants, Osmocote, Earthgro and Fafard.
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that the Scotts Miracle-Gro company does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, the Scotts Miracle-Gro company will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!