Desizing Machine Operator Head End Job Description Sample
Web Developer - Front/Back End With Machine Learning
Our Client in Seattle, WA is looking for a Java Developer to add to their team. The ideal Candidate will be success driven when it comes to helping people while taking pride in their work! What are your key qualifications
Bachelor degree in computer sciences
Minimum of 3 years of work experience in software development
Passionate about solving complex problems
A strong communicator that thrives working in a scrum team
Skilled in providing the best solutions for our customers
Experience with storage technologies
Knowledge with Machine Learning
Knowledge of neural nets, tree learning and genetic algorithms
Knowledge of tools like Jira, Jenkins, Maven and Git Technology doesn't change the world. People do. As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Req ID: 04410-0010224809 Functional Role: Webmaster
Postal Code:* 98101 Compensation: DOE
* Machine Learning, Java, HP-UX, Apache Server, JIRA, Jenkins, Apache Maven, GIT
Head Of Engineering And Machine Shop
Join Team Tecan. Join the Market Leader.
Work in an international and dynamic environment.
Tecan is a leading global supplier of solutions for the biopharma, forensic and diagnostic industries. The company is a leader in the development, production and distribution of advanced automation and detection solution for the world’s leading life science laboratories.
Tecan SP, Inc. is looking to hire for our Head of Engineering and Machine Shop position located in Baldwin Park, CA. office.
Responsibilities are to lead and supervise the Engineering Department and Machine Shop with minimal supervision. Help to continuously improve the Manufacturing Footprint together with Operations/Quality and enable a most efficient Production Process. Drive Engineering Improvements and seek for Cost Reductions. – Drafting, artistic, design, mechanical aptitude, proficient in 3D solid modeling
Reports to: Director of Manufacturing Operations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead multiple projects simultaneously
Establish process capabilities for existing and new processes. Enhance capabilities as necessary.
Setup + Monitor Training Plans to make sure Manufacturing Technicians are regularly trained by Engineers and can solve majority of issued on their own
Work in conjunction with Quality, Procurement and Operations to continuously improve Manufacturing Performance.
Responsible for complete ownership of assigned processes within a value stream which includes problem solving, continuous improvement.
Interact with Production Personnel, Quality Engineers, and Operations Management to meet objectives.
Mentor entry-level Manufacturing Engineers.
Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, production/test equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
Direct tooling design including dies, molds and automated equipment
Direct and manage work flow in machine shop
Supervise the Engineering Department
Coordination between R&D- and Production runs
Responsible for any Improvements in regards to Manufacturing Equipment
Direct Engineers with Troubleshooting and diagnosing of problems in Production
Support the Quality System and Quality Policy by following procedures / work instructions and creating records to meet the requirements of Tecan SP Quality System and ISO registration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITEIS INCLUDE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB. THE JOB DESCRIPTION SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE LISTING OF ALL MISCELLANEOUS, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DUTIES, WHICH MAY BE ASSIGNED DURING NORMAL OPERATIONS.
TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent work experience
10 years+ of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing methods and systems.
- Practical experience improving processes in a manufacturing operation environment by engaging with production operators and others.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Project and AutoCAD).
- Lean and Six Sigma experience or Certification a plus.
- 21 CFR Part 820 Quality System Regulation /GMP knowledge is preferred.
- ISO 13485 Experience is preferred
- SAP Experience is preferred
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, supported by a strong technical background.
- Team Player
- Effectively manages competing priorities with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and effectively.
- Proven success managing complex projects.
- Cost conscious, always looking toward process improvement and is keenly aware of bottom line and consumer needs. Able to use basic measuring tools.
Set-Up/Operator End Forming Machine - 1St And 2Nd Shift
Machine Operator - Blade Machine - Operator
Baumer of America is the leading Machine Engineering company for the Foam Industry in America. We offer our employees competitive compensation, benefits and a positive company environment.
We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATOR for our Blade Room to join our team at our facility located in Towaco, NJ! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- 1-3 Years previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to work with standard and metric systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent (oral and written) in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Virtual Machine Back End Engineer
Virtual Machine Back End Engineer
Post Date 01/11/2018 Company-Division Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. - Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc.
Job Area Engineering
Location North Carolina
Job Overview The Data Center Group in Qualcomm owns building ARM based server platforms capable of running mission critical workloads in the worlds largest data centers. The Data Center Group is looking for an engineer to optimize just-in-time (JIT) compilers for virtual machines to generate optimal ARMv8 code for our platform. Your work will be used by large data centers around the globe. The responsibilities of this position include analyzing workloads to determine bottlenecks, utilize strong knowledge of our micro-architecture and work with the open source communities to drive target specific changes in JIT compilers to generate highly optimized code for our platforms.
The successful candidate will:
- Love to squeeze every bit of performance out of a system + Enjoy working with open source software and in the open source communities All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
Minimum Qualifications5+ years of experience is required in the following:
- High level programming languages such as C, C++ ARM based computer system architecture (core, cache, memory, bus architecture, IOs, etc.) + Hardware/software co-design in Linux based environment + Large scale, widely deployed virtual runtime environments such as Java Virtual Machine (JVM) + Programming language compilers, interpreters, and Just-in-time (JIT) compilers (e.g., LLVM, GCC, HotSpot, HHVM) + Open source software development including upstreaming experience using Git, GitHub, and Gerrit + Performance analysis to generate highly optimized software by profiling and characterizing workloads, generating optimized code, and tuning for optimal CPU and platform performance + Software development and debug methodologies using tools such as GDB
Preferred Qualifications + Experience with cloud, Big Data, and databases technologies + Experience with Linux based performance profiling tools + Strong analytical and teamwork skills with excellent communication skills
Education Requirements Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
- LI-SRC EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.
Flexo Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift
This position will report to the 2nd Shift Production Supervisor
- Lift up to 25 lbs alone and up to 50 lbs assisted.
- Stand for up to ten hours.
- Primary duty is to set up, operate, troubleshoot and power down a 50” Flexo Press.
- The operator will also direct the crew performing their individually assigned tasks.
- Position requires high degree of mechanical aptitude to effectively run the machine to established run speeds while ensuring quality.
- Set feed section, mount printing plates, adjust anilox and substrate pressures, set pull collars, set scores, set slotter heads, set glue head and adjust stacking section.
- Exercise care in mounting, maintaining and storing print plates.
- Possess complete understanding of corrugated properties such as flutes, liners, mediums and calipers.
- Possess complete understanding of manufacturing standards including joint gap widths, slot depth, print and die cut registration, scoring allowances, crush and overall carton dimensions.
- Participate in inventories and work overtime as necessary.
- Obey all safety procedures. Report accidents and unsafe acts.
- Follow all work instructions established for the 50” Flexo Press.
- Read a tape measure, write clearly and perform basic math.
- Read and interpret job ticket specification sheets and ratios.
- Perform general housekeeping of a workstation.
- Identify, segregate, label and quarantine defective materials.
- Complete accurate production paperwork including: start and end run time, number of units produced and total quantity completed.
- Input accurate daily production into a touch screen that is online with a central computer system.
- Affix proper load tags with correct counts on both in process and finished goods.
- Work in other areas when necessary as determined by Supervisor.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2-3 years of previous experience as a machine operator; preferrably in a packaging/manufacturing environment
- Work Schedule will be 2nd Shift, Monday thru
Friday, 3pm - 11pm
Premier offers a competitive wage, complete benefit package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, as well as a company sponsored 401k retirement program.
United States Duncan: Entry Level Machine Operator - Senior Machine Operator
United States Duncan: Entry Level Machine Operator - Senior Machine Operator
Jan 5, 2018
Location: Duncan, OK, US, 73533 We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Working under close supervision, sets up, adjusts, and operates a variety of machine tools which may include numerical control/computerized numeric control lathes, mills, drills, computerized numerical control/numerical control and/or manual machines.
May be required to read blueprints, perform varying levels of shop mathematics associated with machining operations, and perform inspection procedures to verify work.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Skills typically acquired through 1 year of related machining experience. Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Associate Machine Operator through Sr. Machine Operator. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location 100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 46373
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line:
Supply Chain Mgmt Full Time / Part Time:
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation Information Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Job Segment: Machinist, Equipment Operator, Supply, Inspector, Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality
Front End Line Operator-(6:45am-7:15pmor 6:45pm-7:15am) Rotational
A Front end Line Operator is responsible for the set up and running of the production line fillers. Working closely with the Mid Line operator and back end Operator to ensure production flows. Performs all product change overs in a timely and efficient manner. Assist maintenance technicians in the adjustment of capper machine for proper torque. Responsible for house keeping standards in accordance to Plaid Enterprises, Inc. 5s policy and procedure. Must be able to work well with others. This position requires an individual to stand for a period of 12+ hours. Individuals are trained for a period of 4 to 6 weeks to obtain a proficiency. In order to move to a front end line operator, applicant must have been a back end line operator for at least 3 months for consideration.
Mid Line Operator-(6:45am-7:15pm or6:45pm-7:15am) Rotational
A Mid Line Operator is responsible for entering the Job Orders into the AS400 database to transmit data to the rest of the filling line. They are responsible for checking the quality of the following areas; bottles, labels, and caps. The Mid Line Operator handles all the documentation on the line which includes taking samples for the bottle lids Torque readings. Equipment used for this position includes; computer, torque reader, bander, labeler and box cutter. Responsible for housekeeping standards in accordance with Plaid Enterprises, Inc. 5s policy and procedure. Must be able to work well with others. This position requires an individual to stand for a period of 12+hours. Individuals are trained for a period of 4 weeks to be considered proficient.
Back End Operator-(6:45am-7:15pm or6:45pm-7:15am) Rotational
A back end line operator is responsible for the packaging of finished goods off of the paint fill Lines. They are responsible for placing products in designated boxes and on pallets in pre-defined order. Responsible for the movement of the finished goods to the skid writer for processing. The Back End Line Operator may operate the following equipment based on the assigned line; Polypak,box maker, top labeler, 6 pack labeler, drop pack, master labeler and must obtain pallet jack certification. Responsible for housekeeping standards in accordance to Plaid Enterprises, Inc. 5s policy and procedure. Must be able to work well with others. This position requires an individual to stand for a period of 12+ hours. Individuals are trained for a period of 4 to 6 weeks to be considered proficient. In order to move to a front end line operator, applicant must have been a back end line operator for at least 3 months for consideration.
Skid Writer-(6:45am-7:15pm or6:45pm-7:15am) Rotational
The Skid Writer is responsible for the processing of finished goods. They must accurately count and correctly enter production information into the AS400 as skids are produced. The Skid Writer closes out production orders as they are completed. Assist the supervisor and lead-person in making sure the lines have the supplies and information they need. Promote safety and demonstrates safe work practices and maintains a safe work environment. Equipment used for this position includes; pallet jack, palletizer, and computers. Responsible for housekeeping standards in accordance to Plaid Enterprises, Inc. 5s policy and procedure. Must be able to work well with others. This position requires an individual to stand for a period of 12+hours. Individuals are trained for a period of 8 weeks to be considered proficient.
Willing to submit to background screening
2Nd Shift Machine Operator
Longer term position available with one of our clients as a Machine Operator in their wood department! Our client in the Appleton area offers the highest standards in quality and is a leader in their industry!
- Operating various equipment by feeding product into machines and pushing the start button
- Taking product off the machine to then stack onto a conveyor
- The product is then stacked onto pallets for shipment
- Using measuring instruments like calipers and rulers to inspect product quality
- Filling out written production reports and sorting products
- May need to use a head gun to remove labeling off boxes
- Required to maintain a safe, clean work environment at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to do a lot of bending, twisting, rotating and kneeling
- Ability to constantly lift up to 15 lbs., frequently lift up 30 lbs., and occasionally lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to see objects near, far, in color, and in peripherals
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must understand and utilize basic math skills including measurements and the ability to know decimal and fraction form
- Must be dependable, reliable, and have a positive attitude in the work environment
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required
- 4:00 pm 12:00 am Monday - Friday
- $12.30 per hour
Please email your resume to email@example.com or complete our online application at www.flexstaff.com
Machine Operator - Welder II - B36 FAB
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!