Destin Job Description Sample
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
EVENT SPECIALIST PART TIME SALES
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
- Timely complete of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. #WES1Responsibilities
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
Set up event within approximately 15 minute period
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs. for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
Break down and clean up event within approximately 15 minute period
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
Perform administrative work
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties which may be required to conduct a specialized event include (without limitation): ability to satisfy requirements necessary to conduct product demonstrations involving alcoholic beverages; Food Safety Certification; Responsible Alcohol Server Certification; video game /other consumer electronics knowledge, skills, and experience
- Reliable access to a computer and a phone on a daily basis
- Satisfactory completion of background check/drug testing subject to applicable law
- Must perform the job safely and utilize proper safety techniques and use of equipment when appropriate.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).Important Information
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions. Come learn why “Winning Together” is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Restaurant Manager - Destin, FL
At the direction of the General Manager, oversee the day-to-day activities of the restaurant. Assists the General Manager with developing and implementing plans to ensure the long-term success of the restaurant. Maintains optimal execution of daily operations. Responsible for leadership of PAR hourly staff. Provides and promotes elevated customer service.Responsibility
Ensures proper implementation of all operational policies and procedures. Guarantees consistency of delivering fresh, high quality food that has been prepared in a proper manner. Ensures high standards of quality control, sanitation, health, and safety as established by industry standards and laws. Arranges to have equipment repaired or maintained. Accurately estimates quantity and ensures preparation of food and beverage necessary to meet daily demands while minimizing waste. Ensures optimal operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. Schedules staff work hours and ensures that peak dining hours are optimally covered. Maintains appropriate records and reporting as required by Corporate Office.
Maintains a diverse and motivated PAR hourly staff that will achieve and maintain high standards of operation and exceptional guest experiences. Retains top talent and promotes a positive environment by developing restaurant employees through ongoing training, modeling, and providing outstanding leadership. Responsible for every aspect of the hiring process for all employees. Completes and maintains performance reviews and other required personnel records.
Achieves and maintains a high level of customer service and ensures customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved. Dedicated to providing the best possible experiences for our guests. Takes responsibility for upholding Cracker Barrel Old Country Store customer satisfaction reputation.Qualifications
High school diploma and 2 years restaurant operations experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. College classes or degree in Business, Hospitality, or related field preferred but not required.
In-depth knowledge of restaurant operations.
Basic knowledge of accounting practices, principles, and profit and loss factors.
Excellent social intelligence and interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent team-building skills.
Licensed Security Officer
US Security is seeking licensed security officers. All shifts available - full time.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
TO APPLY, GO TO: WWW.USSECURITYASSOCIATES.COM
Thank you for your interest in working with U.S. Security Associates, Inc. (USA). Before taking the time to complete the application and interview process, we request that you read the following information so you will have a clear understanding of what USA requires of all security officers, as well as what your duties would include if you were hired.
U.S. Security Associates (USA) is one of America's largest security companies, delivering uniformed security services, consulting and investigations and specialized security solutions throughout the United States and around the world. We operate 160 branch offices and have experience and on-the-ground resources in 120 countries.
Lead Associate - Store #691 - 747 Harbor Blvd - Destin Florida - #ZR
Must Work Every Weekend!
Saturday 9am to 8pm
Sunday 10am to 6pm
Medical, Dental. Vision, Paid Time Off and more with full time positions.
Mission Contribution: To ensure the efficient and cost effective operation and stewardship of the retail store through donor and customer relations, processing donated goods and quality control in order to maximize profitability that will fund Goodwill’s mission.
Primary Function: Under the direct supervision of the Retail Manager, the Lead Associate is responsible for assisting customers and adding merchandise to the sales floor, as needed.
Quality Customer Service
Strong Communication Skills
(Verbal and Written)
Ability to Multitask
Demonstrate Great Judgment
- Responsible for checking the quality of items brought to the sales floor
- Place items on sales floor in appropriate category and maintain a tidy appearance of sales racks
- Responsible for order and appearance in the store, must straighten shelves, racks and displays.
- Greet customers at entry.
- Provide superior customer service by assisting customers in locating and purchasing goods
- Display merchandise in an eye-catching and pleasing manner and assure that old goods are removed on the scheduled weekly rotation;
- Maintain cleanliness and rotation in the store;
- Ensure the dressing rooms are clean and return un-purchased items to proper location on sales floor;
- Open/close store as needed/scheduled;
- Cross train in the production of goods as well as the sale of goods, as requested.
- Maintain an acceptable attendance and punctuality record;
- Understand and perform all procedures necessary to meet or exceed the weekly sales and production quota for the store.
- Delegate project tasks and supervise volunteers.
- Participate in staff meetings and training, as required;
- Follow all safety procedures; Report accidents/injuries and safety concerns to the appropriate safety staff;
- Comply with Goodwill’s policies and procedures, including performing assigned duties within the framework of our Guiding Principles.
- Participate in providing new hire training to staff and ongoing training to ensure all staff are familiar with store procedures;
- Assist in the supervision of employees;
- Complete daily and weekly paperwork and accurately report results to the Sales Office and online reporting system;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must accomplish duties in primary area of responsibility (cashier, donation attendant, processor, etc.);
- Good work ethic;
- Must be able to use a cash register, calculator, credit card processing machine correctly and make change accurately;
- Must be able to demonstrate good judgment in recognizing items appropriate for sale;
- Able to follow instructions and comply with policies and procedures;
- Able to work with minimal supervision;
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays;
- Able to maintain good relationships with co-workers;
- Must have reliable transportation;
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Most activities involve repetitive upper body movement and bending. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds (unless otherwise restricted).
- Must have good hand-eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Typical Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time, but works primarily indoors and/or at facility entrance; the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; Stools or chairs may be provided to allow employee to alternate between sitting and standing while performing job.
- Will possibly be working alongside others with social, mental, and emotional disabilities.
- High School degree or equivalent preferred;
- Prior experience in a retail environment for at least one year
Dr. Helms’ vision set an early course for what today has become a $4 billion nonprofit organization. Helms described Goodwill Industries as an “industrial program as well as a social service enterprise...a provider of employment, training and rehabilitation for people of limited employability, and a source of temporary assistance for individuals whose resources were depleted.”
Times have changed, but Helms’ vision remains constant: “We have courage and are unafraid. With the prayerful cooperation of millions of our bag contributors and of our workers, we will press on till the curse of poverty and exploitation is banished from mankind.”
Goodwill’s network of 165 independent, community-based Goodwills in the United States and Canada offers customized training and services for individuals who want to find a job, pursue a credential or degree, and strengthen their finances. Each local Goodwill must be accredited, apply for membership and meet certain criteria established by Goodwill Industries International (GII).
The GII Member Services center, located in Rockville, MD, offers local Goodwills a number of benefits to enhance their programs and services, and grow their Goodwills.
Goodwill Industries – Big Bend, Inc. was founded on June 1, 1965. The first local Goodwill store was opened on Jackson Bluff Road in Tallahassee.
At that same time Goodwill collection boxes were placed in all major communities for the collection of used clothing. These donations were taken to a workshop for repair, then sold to assist disabled and disadvantaged people the area.
Over the next 35 years Goodwill Industries – Big Bend grew significantly. A Halfway House for men was established on July 1, 1972, providing temporary supervised living for Personal Work Adjustment Training clients. In 1981, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend began the Gulf Coast Division, a branch operation, with a store in Panama City, and in 1989, opened their first apartment complex for people with disabilities.
By the turn of the century, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend had retail outlets throughout the Big Bend area. The first computer training class began at the Mabry Street facility in March 2001 and Career Training Centers were added to many stores.
Now with 26 Retail Stores, 14 Attended Donation Centers, 9 Career Training Centers, 13 Residential Communities, and an Automotive Resale Lot, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend, Inc. continues to grow and offer more services to people with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
Job ID: 229319 RN/Central Pre Registration/SHH Emerald Coast/PT Day Destin, Florida Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: RN - PACU City, State: Destin,FL Location: SHH Emerald Coast Department: Central PreRegistration Additional Job Details: PT Day Marketing Statement Thank you for your interest in Northwest Florida's leading health care provider – Sacred Heart Health System. Northwest Florida is a growing, family-oriented community, offering a mild climate, year-round recreational opportunities and beautiful sugar-white beaches along the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. As part of Ascension – the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system – Sacred Heart offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Our associates consistently give high ratings to their workplace engagement and leadership's support for their well-being. Sacred Heart was founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1915. While our technology has improved dramatically and the buildings have grown and expanded, our commitment to the mission remains steadfast: to provide excellent health care to all people, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. For our more than 100-year history, we have been blessed with talented associates who believe in our mission and are dedicated to serving our patients and families. Sacred Heart Health System includes hospital campuses in Pensacola, Miramar Beach and Port St. Joe, Florida, as well as The Studer Family Children's Hospital at Sacred Heart – Northwest Florida's only children's hospital – and Sacred Heart Medical Group, the largest network of primary care and specialty physicians in Northwest Florida. In affiliation with the University of Florida, Sacred Heart offers the region's only kidney transplant program, as well as physician residency programs to train the next generation of doctors in internal medicine, pediatrics and obstetrics/gynecology. Job Description
The RN - PACU provides direct nursing care for anesthetized patients in the immediate post-operative or post-procedural period.
Follows aseptic sterile technique according to Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses / American Society of Peri Anesthesia Nurses (AORN/ASPAN) standards.
Evaluates patient's responses to treatments and interventions.
Manages patient's pain.
Anticipates case-specific needs based on knowledge of procedure(s) performed and pathophysiology.
Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Communicates discharge instructions to the patient and family member.
Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
Required Credential(s): * Advanced Life Support specializing in Advanced Cardio Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) required prior to hire date or job transfer date. * BLS Provider specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the PALS Certification Institute obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
Graduate of a Registered Nursing program required. Work Experience:
One year of experience as a Staff Registered Nurse is required.
Previous experience in a critical care or PACU setting is preferred. How To Apply If you are interested in joining the Sacred Heart Health System Team, please apply by completing an online application. For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037. Equal Employment Opportunity Sacred Heart Health System is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Share:
As a massage therapist atthis Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Opportunity to make over $35/hour*
- Highest number of service hour bookings in the industry and
market areaensuring your steady income
- Free monthly massages for full time therapists
- Number of Continuing Education Credits offered for free
- Health insurance and 401K programs
- Work for the #1 rated massage company on Glassdoor
*Includes service hour rate, tips, plus incentives
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Retail Sales Associate
Position Purpose: Customer Service/Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance.
These associates learn about products using our tools, and provide information to customers in order to sell an entire project. Associates in this position will learn how to greet, qualify, recommend and close every customer in their department, and know how to handle basics in adjacent departments. Customer Service/Sales associates maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure it is clean, shop-able, and safe.
Each associate has the responsibility of providing a safe working and shopping environment by following all safety policies & standards, completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards & unsafe conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager on Duty, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers. These associates work in cooperation with their Department Supervisor and other associates in their department as well as other departments. Specific store departments may include Building Materials, Décor, Electrical, Flooring, Garden, Hardware, Kitchen & Bath, Lumber, Millwork, Paint, Plumbing and Tool Rental. The Customer Service/Sales position types may include Department Sales, Lead Generator, Pro Account Sales, Sales Specialist, Special Services, and Customer Order Specialist.
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Davis Express has Southeast regional truck driving jobs available today!
We offer our company drivers TOP pay, a Quarterly Safety Bonus and two outstanding home time schedules to choose from!
Davis Express needs company drivers for Southeast regional truck driving opportunities today! We make your home time our priority by offering two schedules: Drivers can choose between 7 days out with 2 days home or 12 days out with 2 days home!
2 HOMETIME SCHEDULES TO CHOOSE FROM
7 DAYS OUT &
2 DAYS HOME* 12 DAYS OUT &
2 DAYS HOME
Davis Express offers qualified, safe drivers:
Great Pay Scale!!
We offer qualified drivers tons of other great advantages too:
Higher pay per mile
Predictable home time – be home more often with one of our two great schedules!
Extra $0.01 per mile safety bonus
$1,000 driver referral bonus
$1,000 orientation pay in one lump sum!
Free $20,000 life insurance policy
Excellent health, short and long term disability insurance benefits
401(k) after one company year
Layover and detention pay
Pickup and delivery pay for additional stops
Top of the line assigned equipment
Weekly pay by direct deposit
No touch freight
Davis Express drivers enjoy the best in traveling comfort too, with assigned, conventional air-ride tractors equipped with TriPac APUs, Qualcomm, Elog and 1800 watt power inverters!
About Davis Express, Inc.
We’ve been providing refrigerated transportation solutions to the Southeast regional area for more than 30 years. We pride ourselves in the prompt, superior service we offer our customers and the support and safety we provide our drivers—just see our excellent CSA scores! When you drive with Davis, you’re more than a number…you’re a part of the Davis FAMILY!
Hiring Areas Include:
FL, GA, AL
Nashville and Chattanooga Area in TN
23 years of age
Class A CDL
Pass a DOT Physical and Drug Test
Pass a Functional Capacity Test
Must qualify for a TWIC card
A driver must have a minimum of 18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years, and at least 12 months of OTR experience within the last 5 years. To be considered for our training program, a driver must have at least 12 months of tractor-trailer and OTR experience in the last 5 years. (We will still use experience in the last 7 years for pay)
Driver of the Year 2014
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!