Destrehan Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
The Dentist is responsible for providing preventative and restorative dental care that is consistent with accepted professional standards. The Dentist will provide care and services in accordance with established practices at assigned primary care sites. 1.
Assesses the condition of patients' oral cavities by examining patients' teeth and supporting tissue using radiographic equipment, dental equipment, and instruments; utilizing dental auxiliary staff. 2. Performs emergency procedures on patients in order to reduce or eliminate immediate pain. Assessing treatment options and agreeing on treatment plans with patients. 3. Provide quality services to patients as promptly as possible in a courteous and professional
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit (Luling,La)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Industrial Millwright/Maintenance Mechanic
Associate will be responsible for installing, assembling, maintaining, upgrading and fabricating machinery and equipment, dissembling machines scheduled for replacement, performing routine scheduled maintenance, repairing broken or malfunctioning machines, and aligning and testing equipment.
Long term opportunity for the right associate who demonstrates ability to perform all job duties in a safe manner.
- Experience in understanding, troubleshooting and repairing a broad range of rotating equipment and industrial piping systems (steam, gas, air, potable water, fire protection, process materials, etc.)
- Experience reading mechanical drawings, P&ID’s, PFD’s and other industrial drawings.
- Experience with forklift and other moving equipment
- Demonstrated ability to address and resolve technical issues in area of discipline
- Ability to handle multiple maintenance trades and tasks in a level headed manner with a sense of urgency
- Safety minded individual who will practice only safe work behaviors at all times
Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in maintenance and industrial production equipment repair in a chemical plant REQUIRED. Technical degree preferred but not required. Competitive compensation package including benefits. TWIC and OSHA required.
Pay $30.00-32.00/hour DOE. Schedule 4-10's, some OT and on call required.
Apply online at www.expresspros.com/gonzalesla/ and submit application to Gonzales LA office. Send resume to email@example.com. Call 225-644-9675.
#ExpressGonzales #IndustrialJobs #ExpressJobs #ExpressRiverParishesJobs #NOLAJobs #SELAJobs #Millwright #IndustrialMechanic#IndustrialMaintenance
Each Express Employment Professionals office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your employment needs, yet small enough to care.
Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses, and much more.
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Luling,La)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: from home, from your home, home based, home worker, remote, stay at home, telecommuting online, virtual work at home, work at home job, work at home opportunity
Be Your Own Boss - Franchise Opportunity (Luling,La)
Tired of working for someone else? Invest in yourself today!
Franchises Starting Under $10,000. Browse the top franchises for 2017 for food, tech, home-based, and many more.
We offer one of the largest directories of Franchise and Business Opportunities on the internet.
We work with the big guys you've heard of and the new guys that everyone will be talking about soon, making Gator your one-stop-shop for business ownership information and research. We also have hundreds of articles about franchising to help educate you on buying a business.
Associated topics: area sales, b2e, bi, business planning, channel partner, guest, inside sales, regional sales, retail, territory manager
Become A Truck Driver! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed
No CDL? No problem.
We train. We Hire. We Pay!
Get your CDL-A in 21 days at C.R. England. We offer zero-tuition training, a $5,000 value! Classes start for students every Monday.
C.R. England trains and hires more drivers than anyone else in the industry. We are military veteran friendly.
At C.R. England, you can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional or National or Local.
Get all the benefits: competitive pay, paid vacation, flexible home time, health benefits and stability. Get your Class-A Commercial Driver s License. Advance your career. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Sales Trainee Recruiting Training Provided
Silverfirst is the most successful and innovative outsourced sales provider in the New Orleans area. Our customer friendly approach and eco friendly clientele is the best solution for small to large businesses. We are looking for someone with a true hunter mentality. Sales Professionals who bring vision, creativity and energy to a highly competitive sales environment quickly excel to advancement opportunities.
- Silverfirst's one-to-one sales based interactions make us an industry-leader in client-centered service, satisfaction and retention
Silverfirst's aggressive strategy provides employees phenomenal opportunities for advancement
Silverfirst offers extensive training and all the tools a new sales representative needs to achieve success
Keep on top of your game with in-depth new hire training, daily team trainings and Advanced Sales Training
Outstanding training and management
Sharpen your skills, expand your professional knowledge and advance your career with a company that promotes from within based on ability, not seniority
Financial and Non-Financial Incentives
Be rewarded for your efforts with opportunities to win bonuses and trips
Catapult Your Career with Silverfirst
Our CEO believes in rewarding a job well done! Promotion and pay is performance based. Omega offers a unique opportunity for individuals who have a level of sophistication and drive that no other organization has in place. This position is a great fit for a someone who is interested in meeting with top-level Executives every day and helping them to optimize their current eco footprint.
This professional sales position will teach you how to think at an executive level in a fast-paced environment.
Do you have what it takes?
You're an executive - you walk like one, talk like one, dress like one, negotiate and influence like one.
You're a closer you impact the bottom line and expect a comp plan that reflects the value you create
You're a winner - you exceed goals and get better everyday
Bachelor's degree preferred
Technician (Control Valve)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All Additional Job Responsibilities of a Control Valve Tech I & II
- Support Control Valve Tech I & II employees through mentoring and/or on-the-job (OJT) training
- Perform final quality inspection of valve and/or equipment
- Interpret diagnostic reports
- Potentially assume role as Field Supervisor
- Extensive Knowledge of applicable code requirements
- Fundamental selling skills
Positional Requirements &
Education & Experience
- HS Education or GED Equivalent a plus
- 5 or more years industry experience
Skills & Abilities
- Meets all Control Valve Tech I & II qualifications and requirements.
- Proficient in Control Valve Tech I & II responsibilities
- Successful completion of Control Valve Level III Written and Performance Test
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years Control Valve experience
- Experienced trainer of Control Valve Level I & II Technicians
- Working knowledge and proficiency of leading manufacturer Control valve lines
- Basic OSHA and TWIC card (TWIC , only if required)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to manage people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated "can do" attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Works mostly autonomously with little supervision
- Must be able to travel and have a clear driving record in accordance to Setpoint IS driving guidelines
- Clear background check and drug/alcohol screening
Essential Physical Functions:
- Travel: less than 5%
- Lifting up to 20 pounds
- Bending, stooping, walking
Since 1958, Setpoint IS has provided its clients with a full range of integrated solutions for difficult industrial challenges. From engineered control valves, process automation and actuation to relief valves and filtration, we have everything you need. Our mission is to provide a quality offering of diversified industrial products and service solutions while maintaining a focus on our customers.
Above all, our top priority continues to be a focus on customer service and satisfaction. We place the highest value on the long-term relationships we build with each and every colleague, client and business partner.
Passion to Perform: We have the passion to perform, and we focus on tangible results. What drives us is a winning mentality. We strive to continuously improve. To achieve performance at the highest level, we work closely with our clients. We believe that performance is a team effort.
Trust to Act: We are trusted to do our job, and we do it decisively. We apply our strengths, take initiative and take ownership of our work. We think not in terms of problems, but of solutions, and we allow room for creativity.
Act Responsibly: We take responsibility for our actions and the consequences they may have for our stakeholders and our surroundings. We believe that our company can and must have a positive effect on the social and natural environment.
Make it Fun: We are serious about making work fun, and it's ingrained in the way we work every day. Work should be enjoyable; that's what we believe, and that's how we operate. We work hard, and we share and celebrate our successes with one another.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!