Destrehan Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Marine Electronic Technician/Installer
Service and install marine navigational and communications equipment. Electronics background and 2 yrs relevant experience required. FCC license and Twic card preferred.
Must be in good health as lifting, climbing, and carrying required to perform job. Must pass drug and alcohol screening. 40 hr week plus recurring overtime.
Good attitude and communication skills when working with customers.
Competitive pay, health ins, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
Craftsmen Contractors is looking for an Administrative Assistant for an office in Luling, LA. This will be a part time (25 hours per week) job for 3 to 4 weeks then it will become full time. Pay will be $12 to $14 depending upon experience.
· Minimum of a high school diploma
· 2 years office clerical or administrative experience
· Highly proficient in the use of various office software to include Excel spreadsheet, Outlook, Word, and Power point
· Experience that demonstrates organizational and leadership skills
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Be detail oriented with focus on accuracy
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals from all levels of the organization and a variety of external vendors
· Maintain a neat and orderly office environment
· Prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
· Work independently and in a team environment
· Dynamic, professional, committed… with a positive outgoing personality
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
The hours for this position are 6:00 am to 2:30 with a 30 minute lunch period.
Duties & Responsibilities:
§ Complete task to open/close office in a timely manner
§ Record and distribute sick reports to medical and required personnel daily
§ Maintain accurate log of all visitors/contractors/deliveries that enter the facility
o Includes Company, Contractor name, Time in, Time Out and reason for entry
§ Complete audits of badges for all gates on a weekly basis
§ Screen all individuals requesting entry into the facility and direct to the appropriate location
§ Collect, organize and file contractor credentials for orientation then distribute to the appropriate security representative for processing
§ Maintain flow of contractors through the orientation process
§ Electronically file contractor orientation documentation daily and distribute external documentation to appropriate units
§ Maintain accurate records in SAP daily
§ Maintain tracking log of the client`s personnel who have completed monthly safety training
§ Maintain accurate log of the Weekly Checklist submitted by each area in the facility
o Includes updating the log and filing the reports electronically
o Work with the field safety coordinator and Safety Supervisor to resolve any issues with the area
§ Maintain office supplies (including completion of re-orders from internal and external vendors)
§ Maintain department email and distribute as needed
§ Answer and direct department phone calls
§ Process mail from the departments mailbox daily
o Including logging and filing of contractor insurance certificates
§ Assist security personnel as needed
Maintenance Trainer - 133319
Job Title: Maintenance Trainer
No Corp-to-Corp (C2C)
· Play a lead role in developing required training programs for the roles in the organization partnering with leadership, engineering and training.
· Develop and implement short and long term plans for effective “hands on” mechanical and electrical training.
· Ensure that appropriate documentation for training is complete.
· Coordinate outside resourced training for maintenance technicians as well as production technicians as needed.
· Support the development and review of critical maintenance documentation.
· Support the preparation of the maintenance organization for checkout, water batching and start up.
· Support changes in organization and work processes.
· Identify and develop areas for continuing education to enhance maintenance skills
· Provide specialized training for technicians for performance enhancement.
· Monitor training programs for improvement opportunities
· Continue to develop, improve and conduct testing to screen candidate who desire to enter the maintenance department.
· Coordinate the qualification program for new maintenance technicians. This includes creating a qualification training record, conducting training, and scheduling subject matter experts to deliver training.
· 5+ years experience and competency in E&I and mechanical fields
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Ability to present and speak publically for small to large audiences
· Strong analytical approach to problem identification and resolution.
· Good listener and willing to seek others perspectives
· Strong emotional maturity
· Strong grasp of adult learning principles
· Demonstrated success in training
· Ability to provide critical feedback.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Train the Trainer knowledge
· Strong coaching skills
· Creates and leverages strong peer relationships and networks.
· Understanding of best practices in developing and delivering effective training.
S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has more than 3,000 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cost Engineer – Senior
Location: Luling, LA
Duration: 10+ Months
· This Cost Engineer will be on the owners side of a $1B chemical project and is expected to work collaboratively with the EPCM contractor to manage and mitigate construction costs.
· The ideal candidate will be a professional project controls cost engineer with a strong cost background and demonstrated experience in cost control processes that maintain a robust (EFC) estimated final cost.
· This person will need to utilize systems and software to produce reports, track and forecast project costs, and contractor work performance.
· This person is expected to firmly understand contractual agreements to most efficiently manage change orders throughout the project.
· Minimum of (10) years of experience with cost control and/ or accounting, preferably in Oil, Gas and Chemical Industries
· Proficiency in using PC operating systems and several basic software applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Proficiency in one or more of the following costing systems/ cost processors (Cobra, EcoSys, SAP, P6, Ares G2, US Cost).
· Proven ability to lead independently on complex project controls issues with superior interpersonal skills, creative solution and problem solving skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to interact closely and frequently with site construction management and operations personnel while maintaining necessary levels of commercial awareness.
· Ability to work in a fast paced integrative team environment and look out for the best interests of the owner, while maintaining collaborative relationship with contractor.
· Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated experience in cost control, analysis, and change management in a large construction project environment.
· Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, direct, performs, review, and present cost controls/analysis with minimal supervision using a high level of professional judgment and knowledge related to technical cost management skills and practices.
· Skilled in oral and written communication, with demonstrated ability to present Project Controls Cost Analysis information to project management.
· Knowledge of cost controls and estimating for engineering, procurement, construction and start-up management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
· Knowledge of current of oil, gas and chemical industries and technical developments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Analyze / Validate contractor forecasts, estimates, scope transfers, budgets.
· Track performance against the budgets and schedules while correlating performance information against the work processes.
· Identify trends where deviations are about to occur unless action is taken.
· Identify and document scope changes and transfers.
· Prepare content for project and construction status reports.
· Analyze and track estimates for trends/baseline change proposals.
· Interface and coordinate EPCM data inputs for the Control Tower.
· Quality Control and Data integrity checks for Control Tower inputs from EPCM contractor.
· Recognized degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business Management from an accredited college or university or a minimum of (15) year’s work experience in lieu of a degree
We have provided support to clients in the following segments: Information Technology, Refining & Marketing, Exploration & Production, Healthcare, Manufacturing Retail Distribution, Logistics, Payroll & Resource Planning Optimization, Geology & Geophysical, Finance, Administration, Customer Service, and Automotive.
HPP has a proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects and revenue streams over $4M annually per project. Our thorough vetting system includes extensive background checks, drug screening, a proprietary resume database of qualified personnel and account specific recruiters to ensure comprehensive service and true partnership. We also have a Global Resourcing Center based in Romania that allows us to work around the clock sourcing candidates to fulfill your staffing needs.
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
To ensure that Repair Jobs meet the requirements of the customer as defined by the customer's purchase order, the customers scope of work, and/or the customer's special instructions. Describe current / "As Found" conditions in ValvKeep and make recommendation to the Service Coordinator, for needed repairs to customer owned equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Measure Critical Dimensions
- Assess and Inspect ALL parts
- Locate and properly read OEM part supplements, to properly locate replacement parts.
- Read and interpret diagnostic graphs;
- ValvKeep data entry, reporting and analysis as required
- Read drawings of various valve parts;
- Pull and inspect all parts;
- Be able to back up Quality Assurance Inspector; (Fully trained as QA inspector)
- Successfully complete Non-destructive testing Certification and training;
- Efficient utilization of precision machinist tools.
- Efficient utilization Quality tools such as Positive Material Identification (PMI) machine, Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges, Paint Thickness Gauges, etc.
- Learn metallurgy regarding ASTM codes and material numbers for the type of materials we work with and work with personnel to use the codes in the normal routine of work processes
- Learn all Quality Procedures (QP) and Work Instructions (WI). At a minimum, be aware what QP and WI covers any given issue in the Production process
- Learn the production processes and company work flow including Inside Sales, Services Coordinators, Customer Service Representatives, Order Entry, and Shipping & Receiving
Positional Requirements &
- Education & Experience
- HS Education or GED Equivalent a plus
- TWIC card
- GTC Level III
- MARC Level I
- OSHA certified
- Skills & Ablities
- Be knowledgeable of company quality procedures
- Be knowledgeable in valve testing standards
- Be knowledgeable in the ASME and National Board standards
- Basic mechanical aptitude including, but not limited to, basic hand and power tool knowledge
- Recognize major valve types and components; at a minimum be familiar with OEM parts and Part Numbers
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Safety and Quality-minded
- Basic mechanic knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose systemic problems.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Google
- Sales oriented
- Must be able to travel and have a clear driving record in accordance to Setpoint IS driving guidelines
- Clear background check and drug/alcohol screening
Essential Physical Functions:
- Travel: less than 5%
- Lifting up to 20 pounds
- Bending, stooping, walking
Since 1958, Setpoint IS has provided its clients with a full range of integrated solutions for difficult industrial challenges. From engineered control valves, process automation and actuation to relief valves and filtration, we have everything you need. Our mission is to provide a quality offering of diversified industrial products and service solutions while maintaining a focus on our customers.
Above all, our top priority continues to be a focus on customer service and satisfaction. We place the highest value on the long-term relationships we build with each and every colleague, client and business partner.
Passion to Perform: We have the passion to perform, and we focus on tangible results. What drives us is a winning mentality. We strive to continuously improve. To achieve performance at the highest level, we work closely with our clients. We believe that performance is a team effort.
Trust to Act: We are trusted to do our job, and we do it decisively. We apply our strengths, take initiative and take ownership of our work. We think not in terms of problems, but of solutions, and we allow room for creativity.
Act Responsibly: We take responsibility for our actions and the consequences they may have for our stakeholders and our surroundings. We believe that our company can and must have a positive effect on the social and natural environment.
Make it Fun: We are serious about making work fun, and it's ingrained in the way we work every day. Work should be enjoyable; that's what we believe, and that's how we operate. We work hard, and we share and celebrate our successes with one another.
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In New Orleans, LA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!