Detonator Assembler Job Description Sample
Electronics Assembler I
- Solder electronic components
- Perform prototype assembly per drawings and specifications.
- Perform production assembly, testing, and inspection.
- Perform board level programming and testing using automated test fixtures.
- Maintain material inventory with proper paperwork and electronic records per established AS9100 procedures.
- Perform kitting of production projects.
- Work with Purchasing and Quality Assurance groups in ensuring timely and quality work product.
- Work with local suppliers and vendors both remotely and on-site to coordinate orders and validate workmanship and part conformance.
- Provide training in soldering best practices for other employees as required.
- Also open to Electronics Assembler II level candidates.
- 1-3 years in high-tech manufacturing/production environment (5-7 years of experience for Electronics Assembler II)
- Experience with printed circuit board assembly and testing, electrical harness production, ESD control, and handling optical components are a plus.
- Good soldering skills (SMT, through-hole, and harnessing).
- Good understanding of soldering work standards (IPC-A-610/J-STD-001).
- Understanding of inventory control in an electronics production environment.
- Must be capable of following assembly procedures and drawings to perform electro-mechanical system integration, as well as follow test procedures to perform functional testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Ability to commit and work under deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a challenging and engaging work environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, accountability, and professional development.
- Current IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 certification is a plus
- High School Diploma with 1-3 years of experience in a high-tech manufacturing/production environment (Associate's Degree in Electronics required for Electronics Assembler I)
Medical Device Assembler - Full Time, Contract To Hire
Will 100 % paid medical benefits, 25 days PTO, 401k, and other analytical perks- we are actively recruiting great people to join this amazing team.
If you are a person who pays attention to detail, can show up to work every day with a good attitude, and appreciates stability and loyalty in the work place- this is the opportunity for you!
Job Title: Medical Device Assembler
Pay: $13/hr, Overtime available. Bi annual performance review with raise.
Assemble and test medical devices and related products in accordance with documented work instructions and procedures.
- Process paperwork accurately and neatly.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work space.
- Report to work on time, including returning from breaks and lunch periods.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures per the LSI Solutions Employee Manual.
- Participate in periodic cleaning activities.
- Understand and comply with Quality System requirements.
- Complete assignments in a timely fashion, staying on task,minimize interruptions of work.
- Package and/or prepare all medical devices for sterilization.
- Keep accurate daily reporting of labor.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to produce 100% quality product all the time.
- Good hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions and consistently demonstrate compliance.
- Asks questions when unclear of direction or instructions.
- Able to communicate with team members in a positive manner.
- Able to work independently as well as alongside team members.
- Able to inspect utilizing microscopes or magnifier lamps.
- Computer literacy.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Assembly experience preferred.
- Clean room experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
OverviewGreat entry level position. Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company. Excellent health care and benefits package are part of this full-time position.Typical tasks of the position include, but are not limited to
Assembles a variety of mechanical, electronic, and electro-mechanical instruments and sub-assemblies
Tests sub-assemblies and instruments as per established procedures
Assembles a wide variety of kits and accessory items
Troubleshoots and repairs sub-assemblies and instruments
Follows all procedures and processes
Participates in Lean process improvement programs
Actively engage in quality assurance to guarantee activities and related results comply with the company ISO requirements during the assembly and/or testing process
Contributes to the team effort and goals by accomplishing related assembly tasks
The successful candidate will have a combination of knowledge, skills, and experience that would include the following
Must be able to read blueprints and schematics, follow written procedures, drawings, and verbal instructions
Ability to use hand tools (i.e. screwdrivers, wrenches), power tools (i.e. nut driver), and electronic test devices to assemble and conduct preliminary tests on small assemblies
Must be able to work independently and in team settings to accomplish goals and target objectives
The individual must be able to handle multiple assignments, draw from past experiences, skills, and knowledge to assemble and resolve problems
A general knowledge of PC/Computers is helpful
Must be able to assemble components accurately, thoroughly, and quickly to the approved specifications
Ability to communicate with other team members and supervisory personnel is a must
As the world's leading supplier of thermal analysis and rheology systems, TA Instruments is a fast growing and highly profitable division of an S&P 500 company, priding itself in innovation and an uncompromising commitment to customer support. Our continued growth relies on recruiting and developing individuals that can make a positive contribution to our business. For additional information about our high technology products sold to Fortune Global 500 companies and leading academic institutions and government laboratories around the world, visit our website at www.tainstruments.com.
Headquartered in Delaware, with manufacturing sites in the US and Europe, we are represented in all of the major markets around the world with sales offices in the USA, Canada, Japan, India, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and across Europe.
TA Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Assembler III Direct Millwork
Performs assembly operations to mass produce products such as windows, doors, trusses, panels, or stairs. Tends to machines, works on different stations as production needs require.
Works in an environment where tasks change as varying models of product are produced. Cleans equipment, floors, and work areas according to safety procedures.
- May provide workflow leadership but does not have supervisory responsibilities.
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or at least two years of component or millwork assembly experience: or equivalent education and experience. Knowledge of and ability to use a variety of hand and power tools to assemble either building materials components or millwork products.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
Operations Technician-Machine Assembler – Electro-Mechanical
Operations Technician-Machine Assembler – Electro-Mechanical ($18-20/hr target, D.O.E.)
Responsible for the assembly, start-up and test of complex machinery as well as other assignments in the factory as
needed to support the achievement of the business goals and objectives.
In this role you will perform:
Electro-Mechanical assembly of components and machine sub-systems into final press configuration
utilizing standard work documentation and processes.
Building/plumbing hydraulic circuits including hydraulic tube and hose assemblies.
Connection of automated peripheral equipment.
Startup and diagnostics of machinery during the debug and test phase.
Test run equipment/machinery and troubleshoot to optimize efficiency.
Operation overhead cranes, forklifts and scissor lifts.
Packaging and crating of machine systems for shipment.
Work with engineering/manufacturing teams to resolve issues and optimize processes.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Adhering to quality control directives.
Assist in the training and development of others as needed.
Completes paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Associates degree in electro-mechanical, Trade school diploma in industrial maintenance or similar
applicable field experience.
5+ years’ experience assembling electro-mechanical equipment / machinery.
Wiring of industrial control systems including PLC’s and 3-phase power is a plus.
Use of basic metrology equipment (i.e. calipers, micrometers, etc.).
Blueprint reading, machine shop skills.
Basic computer skills – data entry.
Demonstrate a high level of creativity; continuously seeking ways to improve quality and efficiency.
Reliable and flexible to work additional hours on short notice to complete orders and/or special projects to
meet customer demands.
Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
Must be able to perform in a fast paced environment.
Occasional overtime required.
Do you find thrill in assembly? Are you looking for steady hours and weekly pay checks? Manpower has immediate opening for Assembler in Campbellsville, KY.
What's in it for you?
5:00 am - 1:30 pm
$10.00 per hour
6 month temp-to-perm
What is the job?
Work as part of a team in a manufacturing environment having responsibility for assembling an entire product or components of a product.
What you bring to the job?
Experience in assembly
High School Diploma or GED
Ability to pass the drug test and background check
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Kelly Services is looking for Mechanical Assemblers in San Diego, CA. 1 shift only
The Production Assembler IV performs a variety of complex mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly operations, under minimal guidance and in accordance with company policy and safety procedures.
1.Performs a range of complex routine mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly of small parts and/or components in accordance with company processes and procedures
2.Conducts inspections of own and/or other associates work to ensure accuracy in accordance with company and/or customer drawing
3.Uses shop traveler, route card, or uncomplicated schematic drawings to confirm correct sequence of operation
4.Applies process specifications governing production of product within an assigned cell
5.Maintains work area under company guidelines and participates in company events and/or projects as required
6.Records production time and quantity data at the cell
7.Performs electronic work order movement in ERP system
8.Provides training and guidance to other production assemblers
9.Participate in lean projects in the cell and assist with training and development other production cells location
May operate light machinery such as sand blaster, electro-etching processing and press
Other responsibilities as assigned
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
1.A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
2.7 or more years of relevant experience
3.Strong complex mechanical and electronic aptitude
4.Able to operate a variety of hand tools and light machinery
5.Capable of performing basic mathematics
6.Ability to read and interpret company documents, such as safety rules, operating and manufacturing instructions, policies and procedure
7.Capable of recognizing and solving typical problems that can occur in own work area; evaluates and selects solutions from established options
8.Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Assembler - 1St Shift
1st shift position working Monday-Friday, 7:00 am -3:00 pm
- Reviews and interpret assembly instructions
- Determines if all parts are present and review materials for expiration
- Assembles the product following proper PPE and instructions
- Verifies throughout the process product is being assembled per the specifications by the use of measuring tools, calipers, or other methods to verify thickness, weight, etc.
- Completes material transaction or other documentation necessary
- Resolves assembly and production issues
- Reports errors in production line
- Maintains shop floor area clean and safe
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of assembly/manufacturing experience
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally & written
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs
General Filters is looking for a motivated self-starter to learn in a dynamic and friendly environment. The production of General Filters’ products is industry specific, however, the Company is willing to train new hires on the processes and procedures.
Duties for the Production Assembler position include but are not limited to:
- Assemble, test, pack and load
humidifiers and air cleanerslight weight products in a very clean workplace.
- Inspect quality and notify team leader if discrepancies occur.
media pleatingproduction equipment and machines and String machine
- Complete daily production reports
slips and,including all required production information.
- Maintain inter-departmental inventory control.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Requires knowledge of assembly procedures.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Standing for extended periods of time and involves moderate repetitive lifting and bending.
- Ability to work in an environment with high volumes of noise
The position is full-time and permanent. The working schedule is first shift, Monday to Thursday from 6:00 am – 4:30 pm. The position offers a competitive hourly wage based on skills and experience.
The Recruitment Process
The recruitment process will include two phone screens, at least two in-person interviews, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check and drug test. The process is designed to make sure that General Filters and the candidates are aligned in their long-term goals and have shared core values.
General Filters is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
|I. Primary Function|
To setup and assemble FT switches. This involves assembly of sub-assemblies and finished parts with small components consisting of such items as handles, springs, screws, nuts, covers, housings and switches in accordance with product specification sheets, drawings and methods, schedules, and customer needs.
II. Tools and Equipment
IV. Working Procedures and/or Responsibility Assigned
V. Scope, Purpose, and Frequency of Contacts
VI. Direction of Others
VII. Direction Received
Receive work assignments from Supervisor and/or from Operations Specialist
VIII. Education Requirements
High School or GED or equivalent experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments
IX. Experience and Skill Requirements
Must be able to read, speak, understand and write English.
X. Physical Requirements
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!