Devens Job Description Sample
Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician
We are looking Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician Temporary to Permanent Role in Devens, MA. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
Shift : 3rd shift: 11pm--7am
Skills for Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician:
· 2-3 years in trouble shooting industrial electrical control systems down to component level
· An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls, and power transmission systems.
· HS Diploma required. Electrical Certification preferred.
· A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
· Able to install and set up both A/C and D/C drives
· PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
· Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
· Working knowledge of power transmission equipment and bearings.
· Basic welding skills preferred but not required.
· Familiar with pumps, both air and electric.
· Able to install and trouble shoot basic 3 phase motor control circuits
· Some knowledge of the various types of sensors and limit switches
· Familiar with computers and Microsoft software.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
· Ability to work flexible hours, overtime
Responsibilities for Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician:
· Primary duties include providing safe and timely electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment .
· Provides analytic and reporting support to both technical and non-technical internal and external users.
· Utilize electrical/mechanical skills to maintain machinery
· Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results
· Provide rapid response to ensure seamless productivity.
OPEN HOUSE 12/9/17 - 11:00 am- 3:00 pm
15 Independence Drive- Devens, MA
Come on down to our Distribution Center on December 9th for some free treats and more information about the exciting career opportunities at O'Reilly Auto Parts!
Our Route Drivers play a critical role in our company's success and have the easiest delivery jobs in the industry. What makes our Route Driver jobs the easiest in the industry is the equipment in each truck! Our trucks are equipped with their own electric pallet jacks and hydraulic lift gates that make loading or unloading freight easy and quick. Our drivers are more than drivers, they are part of our team and are valued and appreciated!
The goal of each Route Driver is to provide a high level of service to our store customers by consistently getting the right parts to the right places at the right time, in the safest possible manner.
What's in it for you?
- Being part of a team who appreciates and values our drivers. We have driver recognition awards given out quarterly
-$2,000 Sign on Bonus
-Work week consists of four to five nights (no weekends and no overnight stays)
-Full pallet deliveries with electric pallet jackets and hydraulic lift gates on every trailer
-Well maintained modern fleet of tractors and trailers
- Full benefit package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock purchase plan, etc)
- Quarterly Incentives and a competitive salary package- 0pporutnityfor3 raises first 12 months
- Generous Team Member discounts
- CDL class A with a valid DOT physical
- Haz Mat endorsement required
- Six months tractor trailer experience
- Clean MVR driving record
Put your career Into "High Gear" with the nation's top automotive company and start your driving career with O'Reilly today!
Contact Jeri Cande,
Human Resources Supervisor, at
call 978-784-3104 for more information.
Text DC35 to 25000 for more
• information and to apply Today!
• Equal Opportunity Employer
Class A CDL Flatbed Driver | Devens MA
CLASS A CDL FLATBED DRIVER | DEVENS MA
CDL A flatbed drivers needed…$24 per hour…deliver product to locations in New England…start time is 4:00 AM…driver must strap and tarp…average week is 50 hours…hauling steel and steel products…1+ year CDL A and flatbed experience required…
Begin the application process now for CLASS A CDL FLATBED DRIVER | DEVENS MA, or call our office at 800-246-9869 to discuss this opportunity! Fill out this VERY short form below!
We recognize our clients demand professionalism from our firm and our employees. We are confident that with our unparalleled recruiting and service expertise, we can provide the service required for your unique private fleet and distribution needs.
Schedule: 1st Shift
Mon-Fri / 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Position requires moving and stacking bottled spring water onto pallets, repalletizing, general warehouse, general housekeeping for a 3rd party logistics company that supports Poland Springs distribution center operations. Long Term Temporary with potential to get hired!
Drug Screen and Steel Toed Shoes/Boots required.
You may apply in person at our office located at 40 Spruce St. Leominster MA 01453, or give Barbara a call at 978-798-1610.
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
MUST HAVE PRIOR FORKLIFT OPERATING CERTIFICATION !
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
NiteLines is currently looking to fill several Licensed Practical Nurse positions in Devens, MA
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Federal Medical Center(FMC) is located at 42 Patton Road, Devens, Massachusetts, 01432.
WORK SITE: performed on-site in the Health Services Department. Specific areas in which services will be performed include the following: Outpatient Clinic. the Long-Term Care Unit, the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Medical Housing Unit (P building), the Mental Health Unit, Medication Administration lines to include pill line and insulin line, the Special Housing Unit, the Satellite Camp, and Receiving and Discharge.
RESPONSIBILITIES: shall be responsible for, but not limited to providing:
- Triage screening of inmates
- Assisting the physician or mid-level provider with procedures
- Provision of ambulatory nursing care
- Administration of medications to include pill line and insulin line as directed by the physician
- Performing venipunctures
- Assisting Bureau of Prisons staff with care of inpatient mental health inmates
- Upon completion of the session, a documented report through written and/or electronic documentation must be filed in the inmate's medical record.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must submit a detailed resume
- Valid and current registration as an LPN in the United States
- Minimum of 1-year recent experience in acute care, ambulatory care, or psychiatric care facility. Experience in correctional nursing preferred, but not required
- Documentation of medication administration competency
- Proof of CPR Certification
SCHEDULE: 40 hours per week; Monday thru Friday; excluding Federal Holidays.
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 a.m. – Full time
- 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. – Full time
- 12:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. – Full time; OR
- PRN - all shifts, weekends and holidays – Coverage as needed
BENEFITS: 1099 Independent Contractor. Six month contract, with option to extend.
Copies of supporting documents (License, CPR, etc.) should be faxed to 844-243-7813 or email to email@example.com.
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational Support Agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ various technical and professional medical personnel, as well as management and administrative personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.
Plant Lean Manager
Essential Functions Primary resource for supporting the Plant in its Lean Transformation through the implementation of the Parker Lean System (PLS). Delivers practical, hands-on training to associates in PLS methodology and tools to eliminate waste in all administrative, manufacturing and support functions. Measures and reports progress on an on-going basis using the site's Win Scorecard and site's PLS Lean Journey Assessment.
Trains and develops associates in PLS methodology and tools to eliminate waste in all administrative, manufacturing and support functions. Responsibilities Guides all PLS initiatives at the facility. Works with Site leadership on Lean implementation using Parker Lean Systems as the principal tool.
Ensures the development of a robust Lean Future State Strategy to be implemented at the site. Ensures adherence to PLS standards for the Site, Value Stream and Team Improvement Boards, enabling a PDCA culture and progression of the Lean Journey. Where appropriate, supports Plant Lean team members through required and special team meetings.
Provides high level of technical and operational recommendations in meeting productivity, material control, product quality, and customer service goals. Ensures that the site organizational structure has been reviewed and that resources are aligned for the Lean Transformation. Ensures on-going education of all employees at the site in PLS.
Promotes a Continuous Learning environment. Communicates the status of all Lean efforts to the Division Lean Manager. Provides documentation of results and benefits achieved to the Division Staff as reported through Parker's Lean Journey Assessment and Win scorecard.
Shares "best practice" methods and ideas with Division Lean Manager. Qualifications Five years of successful manufacturing experience and direct Lean leadership. Four-year degree required.
A demonstrated understanding of Lean principles such as Value Stream Mapping, Just-In-Time, Demand Flow, Single Piece Flow, Five S's, Visual Management, Total Productive Maintenance, Continuous Improvement Process, Kaizen, SPC, Six Sigma and Communication Tools, Statistical Problem Solving and QS9000. Good understanding of financial measurements and goals in the Lean/Flow throughput world. Effective presentation skills to share the success and ideas of the Division.
Equal Employment Opportunity Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for this positions. ("Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor") If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf LI-jc1 SDL2017
Dedicated Team CDL A Truck Drivers
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Local Truck Driver
$5,000 Transition Assistance Package - limited time only! J.B.
Hunt is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers into our Dedicated fleet! Find your greatest driving job at J.B.
Hunt. Average annual earnings of $60,000 Dedicated deliveries.
Home daily with two days off weekly Benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and a company matched 401k As North America's leading trucking company with over 50 years of transportation logistics experience, J.B.
Hunt understands the way of the road and helps drivers transform their driving jobs into rewarding, stable careers. Pre-qualify now or call to learn more about J.B.
Hunt's truck driving jobs. JIT-123 POS# 5541
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!