Devens Job Description Sample
Medical Doctor - MD - Psychiatric
Inpatient All ages preferred Will consider adult only.
Responsibilites and Duties
M-F. 108 bed inpatient hospital providing Mental Health and Co-occurring Addictions Care. New state-of-the-art hospital located 60 minutes from Boston and in close proximity to Southern New Hampshire.
Qualifications and Skills
ANCC, BC, MA License. OpenVista - Medsphere (will provide training)
Flight, Rental, Mileage, Lodging
Class A CDL Flatbed Driver | Devens MA
CLASS A CDL FLATBED DRIVER | DEVENS MA
CDL A flatbed drivers needed…$24 per hour…deliver product to locations in New England…start time is 4:00 AM…driver must strap and tarp…average week is 50 hours…hauling steel and steel products…1+ year CDL A and flatbed experience required…
Begin the application process now for CLASS A CDL FLATBED DRIVER | DEVENS MA, or call our office at 800-246-9869 to discuss this opportunity! Fill out this VERY short form below!
We recognize our clients demand professionalism from our firm and our employees. We are confident that with our unparalleled recruiting and service expertise, we can provide the service required for your unique private fleet and distribution needs.
Operations Coordinator - Transportation Industry
The Operations Coordinator plans, directs and controls vehicle scheduling, allocation, dispatching and communication functions to effect economical utilization of vehicle facilities. Will communicate with truck drivers through computers, or phones and will assign drivers to routes.
Duties and responsibilities
· First point of contact for all drivers and customer calls including but not limited to backhaul information, routing, customer hours - address - phone numbers, delivery times, driver locations and any other concerns of drivers or customer personnel
- Sets Schedules, routes, and assigns drivers and vehicles
- Recruits and monitors progression of new drivers
- Check in drivers as they arrive from their runs ensuring that all paperwork is completed and correct. Determine available starting times for their next dispatch
- Completes data entry to update trip data in TMW system
- Ensure safety and regulatory compliance by advocating all company best practices developed attain all related goals
- Identify and prepare a list of available drivers for the next schedule of deliveries bearing in mind available hours, DOT regulations / compliance and customer needs
- Reinforce Company policies, procedures and goals
- High School Diploma required
- One to three years related experience
- Experience in dedicated fleet, LTL or TL dispatch preferred
- Basic computer skills to include: Excel, Word, Outlook, and data entry
- Ability to multi-task while interacting with others in a fast paced environment
- Must be organized and able to understand transportation rules and regulations
- Should be able to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental manuals.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Planner - 167661
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Planner for an opening in Devens, MA.
Ensures performance to the master production schedule to achieve division objectives for customer service, inventory levels, and configuration management. Plans, prepares, issues, and controls basic production schedules and material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
1. Professional entry level position.
2. Knowledge of manufacturing resources planning theories, principles, and industry practices. 3. Proficient in standard business application software, manufacturing resource planning systems, and interface operations. 4. Ability to effectively apply continuous improvement methods to the planning function (e.g. pull systems, process mapping, JIT) and related areas. 5. Knowledge of legal, regulatory and internal policy requirements related to production control. 6. Ability to work on a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires thorough identification of factors and analysis of impact. 7. Ability to work within general work objectives regarding projects and team goals. 8. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and policies and recommend changes to procedures. 9. Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and top management. 10. Ability to respond to significant inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. 11. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. 12. Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field; may be actively pursuing and is currently studying upper-division core curriculum courses; OR, has passed the CPIM national certification basics exam and is committed to achieving the CPIM national certification; OR, has completed a certification program in production and inventory control.
Visit our web site @ http://www.chiptonross.com/ to get details on over 2500 job openings in 28 states.
Onsite Calibration Technician
Site Calibration Technician
Our company is growing fast and we are looking for an experienced site calibration technician. The primary site supported by this position in in the Devens Mass area.
Must have demonstrated calibration experience and hands-on knowledge how to calibrate a broad spectrum of equipment for pharmaceutical companies:
Laboratory Equipment; Incubators, Refrigerators, Freezers, Ovens, pH meters, Thermometers and more.
Process Equipment; Autoclaves, Bioreactors, process skids, pressure gauges, transmitters and more.
Computer skills; Microsoft office—Excel and Word are mandatory.
Typical Skills You Need to Be Successful in this Career Path:
Display positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service
Organizational abilities with a high attention to detail and be skilled at juggling a variety of tasks under tight deadlines
Capabilities to work in fast-paced environments
Proficiency in planning and organizing workflow
Field service experience
Great communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
Demonstrated knowledge of GMP regulations
Looking for candidates ISA Level I through III and/or candidates with a minimum Associate’s Degree, technical training and/or 5 years of demonstrated calibration/certification experience or a combination of both.
Must have and maintain:
valid driver’s license meeting the requirements of the Real ID Act and
current inspection and emissions
clean driving record
be able to pass a drug and background check
proof of car insurance is required.
annual DMV checks
What about the salary and benefits?
Salary commensurate with experience
Equipment, tools, computer and iPhone supplied
A real career, long term, opportunity
401(k) with company match
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
NiteLines is currently looking to fill several Licensed Practical Nurse positions in Devens, MA
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Federal Medical Center(FMC) is located at 42 Patton Road, Devens, Massachusetts, 01432.
WORK SITE: performed on-site in the Health Services Department. Specific areas in which services will be performed include the following: Outpatient Clinic. the Long-Term Care Unit, the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Medical Housing Unit (P building), the Mental Health Unit, Medication Administration lines to include pill line and insulin line, the Special Housing Unit, the Satellite Camp, and Receiving and Discharge.
RESPONSIBILITIES: shall be responsible for, but not limited to providing:
- Triage screening of inmates
- Assisting the physician or mid-level provider with procedures
- Provision of ambulatory nursing care
- Administration of medications to include pill line and insulin line as directed by the physician
- Performing venipunctures
- Assisting Bureau of Prisons staff with care of inpatient mental health inmates
- Upon completion of the session, a documented report through written and/or electronic documentation must be filed in the inmate's medical record.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must submit a detailed resume
- Valid and current registration as an LPN in the United States
- Minimum of 1-year recent experience in acute care, ambulatory care, or psychiatric care facility. Experience in correctional nursing preferred, but not required
- Documentation of medication administration competency
- Proof of CPR Certification
SCHEDULE: 40 hours per week; Monday thru Friday; excluding Federal Holidays.
- 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.- Full time
- 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. – Full time
- 12:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. – Full time; OR
- PRN - all shifts, weekends and holidays – Coverage as needed
BENEFITS: 11 paid holidays, and Vacation accrual
Copies of supporting documents (License, CPR, etc.) should be faxed to 844-243-7813 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational Support Agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ various technical and professional medical personnel, as well as management and administrative personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.
Class A Company Drivers Needed - Great Pay
CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVERS COME DRIVE FOR VENTURE LOGISTICS!
$6,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Apply today to take advantage of this SIGN ON BONUS!
- Monday - Friday (Saturdays as needed)
- Home Daily!
- CDL-A Drivers Average Weekly Gross $1,200 or Above!
- AM Shift: start 3:00 to 6:00 am
PM Shift: start 3:00 to 6:00 pm
Paid Practical Miles
Day Shift: .46 CPM / $12.50 Per Stop / $25 Load
Night Shift: .53 CPM / $10 Per Stop / $25 Load
Benefits and Amenities:
- Assigned Driver Manager! We know you by your name not your truck number!
- Day Cabs / 10-speeds
- CDL-A License
- 9 months truck driving experience in the past 3 years
Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
Functional Area:Field Customer Service
Position Type:Full Time
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
Education Required:Bachelors Degree
- Tier:US02 Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now Job Description and
Coherent is seeking a Field Service Engineer to provide installation, service, troubleshooting support for Coherent’s market leading laser systems and accessories, primarily in the Northeastern U.S. and Canada. Coherent Field Support Engineers travel extensively to customer sites and act as a liaison to internal product support, order administration, engineering, R&D, and sales teams. Essential Functions and
• Fulfill a critical role within the NA Service Team and deliver “best in class” service for Coherent customers • Perform the on-site installation, training, repair, and preventative maintenance for complex laser and optical systems and accessories • Implement product upgrade including design modifications and associated installation support • Provide technical support via telephone/email, remote diagnostics, technical liaison between the customer and internal business units • Submit reports and complete administrative tasks in a timely manner • Consult with internal product support and engineering teams to identify and implement solutions to highly technical product issues • Provide data collection to internal quality & reliability teams for continuous product improvement • Support regional sales activities with continuous communications on product performance and competitor knowledge • Ability to work closely with a team as well as independently • Exceptional customer service skills • Excellent written and verbal communications
- English language • Proficient computer skills • Special projects and other duties as assigned including international support for other regional service teams Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, scientific, technical, or photonics related field(s) • Minimum 3 years of experience with laser systems preferred • U.S. and/or Canadian citizenship is required
• Knowledge of laser systems and associated technologies is an advantage • High proficiency with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) • Comprehension of complex CRM & ERP software • Ability to self-direct with respect to managing customer escalations and developing professional working relationships We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
CDL A Drivers
Do you have your class A commercial driver's license? Come join our team! We are hiring CDL class A drivers that will represent the company and our clients with professionalism and a strong commitment to safety. A variety of local and regional job opportunities are available that we believe will be the right fit for you. Additional details and responsibilities include:
Drivers will be delivering full trailer loads to customers, dropping at their location, & picking up an empty to come back with.
- May have to pick up a back hauls We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Experience
General knowledge of the New England area
- Drop and hook experience preferred
+ 1 year of Class A driving Experience
No DUI's in the last 7 years
Clean background + 22 years old Benefits:
Medical after 30 days
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace.
WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . Maintenance Technician - Devens, MA 51 Independence Drive Devens, Massachusetts, 01434 United States Want to grow your career with the global leader in packaging solutions?
The Opportunity: Support the operation of a high volume automated packaging facility. Focusing on our customers’ success will allow you opportunities to develop and grow your career for a Fortune 500 company. Opportunity for career growth.
How you will impact WestRock: Ensure Preventive Maintenance tasks are conducted in a timely manner Ensure the efficient operation of all mechanical assets Embrace the WestRock culture based on values of Integrity, Respect, Accountability & Excellence
What you need to succeed:Advanced predictive maintenance philosophies 2nd Class Fireman’s license Electrician’s license or apprentice with the intent to apply for licensing Forklift maintenance skills Team oriented competitive mindset
What we Offer:Excellent opportunity for career growth 5 day work week Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities Excellent benefits packages and great 401K match Attractive compensation and leading industry benefits A culture based on Integrity, Respect, Accountability & Excellence *CBWRK #GD #MA APPLY online at https://www.westrock.com/en/careers WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/VeteransFocusing on our customers’ success will allow you opportunities to develop and grow your career for a Fortune 500 company.Opportunity for career growth.How you will impact WestRock:Ensure Preventive Maintenance tasks are conducted in a timely manner
Ensure the efficient operation of all mechanical assets
Embrace the WestRock culture based on values of Integrity, Respect, Accountability & ExcellenceWhat you need to succeed:Advanced predictive maintenance philosophies2nd Class Fireman’s license
Electrician’s license or apprentice with the intent to apply for licensing
Forklift maintenance skills
Team oriented competitive mindset
What we Offer:Excellent opportunity for career growth5 day work week
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
Excellent benefits packages and great 401K match
Attractive compensation and leading industry benefitsA culture based on Integrity, Respect, Accountability & Excellence*CBWRK#GD#MAAPPLY online athttps://www.westrock.com/en/careersWestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans Maintenance/Technical Services WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!