Dial Brusher Job Description Sample
We are seeking a MACHINISTto join our team! We are looking for a machinist who can operate a variety of machine tools both manual and CNC and can do their own set ups and be a self starter! Pay is based on your experience and capability, we pay a top wage for the best. Our shop is new, safe, well tooled and modern with state-of-the-art equipment and we are also fully air-conditioned.
- Operate manual and CNC machine tools to produce medium to large close tolerance, precision parts (
- Perform routine/daily preventative maintenance on machines
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments (do your own set ups and inspect dimensions on the machine)
- Previous experience in machining, preferably 3 to 5 years +
- Fanuc/G Code experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Familiarity with different machine tools and like equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
CSR / Dispatcher
Dial One Johnson Plumbing Heating and Air We are a 53 year old family owned and operated business. We dominate the local area, we also service the Dallas Metroplex.
Over 56% of our business is REPEAT! - Read Our Reviews! We show our employees appreciation – laugh and have fun – treat the people we work with like family Our Customers and our CSR’s and Dispatcher mean the world to us. We work with you so you can go to your kid’s school activities.
You can actually make plans for your life. Sooo…
If you are looking for that RARE company that truly cares about the CSR’s and Dispatchers that work with them ...
If you want to be treated fairly by the people you work with and feel like you are part of a TEAM
If you want BETTER Compensation and BETTER Benefits
If you are looking for a long term home that treats their CSR’s and Dispatcher like they treat their Customers … GREAT YOU HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE WITH Dial One Johnson Plumbing Heating and Air We are looking for that RARE person Who believes in coming to work on time Who Cares about the customer and technician Someone who is good at building value with the customer Has knowledge of home service industry with a pleasant personality and positive attitude Who achieves 80% closing rate on incoming calls Experience with Quick Books and/or Service Titan is a plus! We Encourage You To Compare Our Benefits! Weekly – Monthly – Yearly Incentives and Bonus’s … PAID Health Insurance 50% … PAID Heath Insurance DEDUCTABLE (100%) … PAID Life Insurance … PAID 401K and we Match … PAID Holidays and Vacations … PAID Professional Training to help you Succeed … PAID Dedicated Time Off For Family … YES Advancement Opportunities … YES Subliminal Insurances Offered … YES Company Stability ( In Business over 50 Years ) … YES Supervisors That Smile and help you with your issues … YES A Company That Treats You Like They Want You To STAY! … YES Call Us NOW! ... Your Position Is Waiting!
Monitoring Center Operator
Opportunity to prosper Responsibility to get things done
Service that exceeds expectations Respect for customers, colleagues and community
Loyalty without entitlement
Our core purpose is to make every reasonable effort to provide outstanding service to our customers, and give our employees a great place to work and the opportunity to prosper; improving their lives, their communities and their company.
· Answer and route all inbound phone calls.
· Monitor alarm signals and respond to alarms using the information provided on instruction screens.
· Process incoming alarm signals quickly, accurately and professionally.
· Respond calmly to emergency signals and maintain poise during stressful situations.
· Provide superior customer service to customers and employees.
· Places necessary outgoing calls to verify an alarm, dispatch the proper authorities, and notify responsible parties.
· Needs the ability to remain calm and speak clearly to customers.
· Work with service/installers to verify signals are received and place accounts on test.
· Interface with Field Technicians to build / modify customer accounts.
· Properly documents all responses for the alarm within the alarm monitoring software.
· Process data entry requests.
· Radio monitoring and dispatching of patrol units.
· Other duties to be assigned as needed.
· Knowledge of basic computer functions including Microsoft Windows but advanced computer skills are a plus.
· Ability to focus and concentrate clearly.
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changes in technology.
· Ability to toggle and navigate through multiple applications.
· Type a minimum of 20 wpm.
· Able to communicate clearly on the phone.
· Must be able to clearly read and fluently speak English– additional language a plus.
· Strong attention to detail with accuracy.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Must commit to helping subscribers even on weekends and holidays.
· Attendance must be consistent and predictable.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.
· Candidates must possess strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Reliable work ethic.
· Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
· Needs the ability to prioritize.
· Needs the ability to work independently or as a team member.
· Must have the flexibility to work weekends or other shifts as they need to be filled.
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· High School Diploma + Associate’s degree or 2 years of college is preferred but may be waived in lieu of experience in related field.
· Must have a minimum of one (1) year customer service experience
· Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
· Must be able to obtain an ACE License by passing a DOJ and FBI fingerprinting and background check.
About Our Company:
We are a well-established, family owned, distinguished company started in 1974. We provide full service security solutions for residential and commercial properties. This includes standing sentry services, home and business alarm systems, video surveillance, access control, energy saving/monitoring systems, home integration, patrol services, and monitoring of all customer activity from our local office in Ventura County, CA. Our telecommunication services include business telephone services, VOIP, long distance, and handheld and vehicle mounted radio systems.
Dial has become a leader in the Security Industry thanks to one very basic philosophy: We deliver more, not less than we promise. Should you have the opportunity to speak with any of our customers, we are sure they will give an enthusiastic recommendation, and that is the true test. We sincerely care about our customers because they are the true source of our success.
Dial Security is a locally owned and operated company, so our reputation and honor rest on every system we install. We have grown and succeeded simply by treating our customers, as we would like to be treated. In a world of services where there is a commitment to complacency and a mission of mediocrity, our simple and direct approach to operating a successful business has been extremely effective. It's simple: we care about our customers.
Security Alarm Technician
We are seeking a Security Alarm Technician to join our team! You will install and repair alarm wiring and equipment.
- Install and program new alarm and security systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Monitor inventory of service parts
- Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Sun Dial Complex Bartender
Nov 2, 2017
Job Number 17002F1K
Food and Beverage & Culinary
Westin Hotels & Resorts
Schedule Full-time Relocation?
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests’ well-being, and we’re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road.
Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
Job Summary Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems. Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles. Attend to tables in the dining area. Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools. Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks. Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies. Restock bar with liquor and supplies. Transport supplies to bar set-up area. Wash soiled glassware. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area. Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs. Process all payment methods. Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank. Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas. Complete closing duties. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print). Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Property Name The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta
Brand Manager – Dial Professional
Job Description: - Brand Manager – Dial Professional (170004QL) Job Description Brand Manager – Dial Professional-170004QL Description Dial® Professional activates Henkel’s trusted consumer brands: Dial®, Purex®, Renuzit®, Soft Scrub®, Boraxo® and Combat® in the away-from-home market such as hotels, hospitals, airports, stadiums, office buildings, fitness centers, schools and restaurants.
When it comes to the professional marketplace, Dial® is a known and trusted brand that inspires a special sense of comfort and confidence by providing consumers access to the brands they use in their homes. This preference for the Dial® brand extends to the away-from-home marke
Mechanic - Assembler
We are seeking a reliable, efficient Mechanic/Assembler to join our growing team. In this position, you will fabricate and assemble parts, pieces, and products using an array of tools and equipment. Emphasis on quality, a dedication to performing work accurately, and a keen attention to detail are a must.
Assembler Duties and Responsibilities
- Review, analyze, and follow various blueprints, diagrams, drawings, procedures, and instructions
- Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that assembled products meet specifications and quality standards
- Identify any product defects; record and report them accordingly.
- Repair and adjust products to match changes to specifications and resolve assembly problems
- Ensure that equipment is operational by handling preventative maintenance, performing regular quality checks, and calling for repairs when necessary
- Document actions and products by completing required quality and production forms
- Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary product in your work station
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform all work to meet quality and safety standards and procedures
- Must be able to read and/or decipher blueprints, hand drawn sketches and verbal instructions.
- Must have own basic tools such as wrenches, sockets, dial calipers and dial indicators.
- Must be able to pay attention to details while assembling machinery.
- Ability to recognize and calculate figures and amounts such as fractional size, decimal equivalent.
- Ability to perform math problems including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
- Ability to perform required visual inspection of parts.
- Ability to utilize precision measuring devices to inspect dimensions accurately Ability to mig weld steel and stainless a plus
What We Offer
- Working hours: 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation and PTO Policy
- Positive Work Environment
Our mixers and blenders are used throughout the process industries and include food - adhesive & sealant - green technologies - battery - ceramic & metal - chemical - coating - cosmetic & personal care products - pharmaceutical - plastic manufacturing companies.
CNC Operator Machinist
We are a staffing agency currently recruiting for 2nd and 3rd shift CNC Set up Machinists for our client, a composite manufacturing company located in San Clemente, CA. If you want to join a stable team who offers excellent benefits and a busy work environment, then this is the place for you!
CNC Machinist- Mill/Lathe Setup Machinist
- Experience with CNC Mills & Lathes
- Be able to handle own setups on 3, 4, 5 axis machines
- Read blueprints and understand and apply geometric tolerance notations
- Ability to do light programming edits a plus
- Routine machine maintenance
- Exercise very high level of attention to detail
- Must supply own tools:
1) Dial indicator
2) 6” dial caliper
3) Edge finder
The right candidate will have at least 5 years of experience and be willing to work 2nd (2:00 pm to 10:30 pm) or 3rd shift (10:00 am- 6:00 pm) hours depending on the needs of the production schedule.
Our client is looking to hire ASAP. If you are interested, please submit a copy of your resume and salary requirements and we will be in touch. Thank you!
Type Change Mechanic
LOCATION: Elgin, IL
POSITION OVERVIEW: Type Change Mechanic set-up multiple machines to grind, measure and assemble various products.
- Operate multiple computerized grinding, measuring and assembling machines.
- Correctly swap machine parts and material handling parts within time constraints.
- Save old programs, check and set machine parameters in Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) according to operational specifications for different customers
- Fine-tune mechanisms and calibrate gauges and machines for optimum performance.
- Measure components and parts with precision dial indicators or other instruments and resolve issues where components and parts do not meet customer specifications.
- Visually inspect components and parts for defects and solve identified issues.
- Knowledge of abrasive machining
- Working knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Ability to read machine or customer part blue prints.
- Basic computer skills and experience with hand tools, calipers, and dial indicators.
- General knowledge of material handling, manufacturing processes, quality control systems
- Setup CNC Equipment.
If this role is of interest to you, contact TeamBradley today for further details!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
: (see below)
Email Bob Nappi: (see below)
CNC Lathe Machine Operator- 2Nd & 3Rd Shift- Great Pay And Bonuses!
Do you have a good attitude and want to work at a fast growing company that has a positive environment with great pay?
Hiring Bonuses of $250.00 (less federal & state taxes) details to be given at interview
We are looking for qualified CNC Machinists to work in our VTM area for the 2nd (2:30 pm- 11:00 pm) or 3rd (10:30 pm- 7:00 am) Shifts. A qualified candidate will need to be able to operate conventional, special purpose, and CNC machines in the manufacture of ferrous and nonferrous parts.
· Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunction or out-of-tolerance conditions.
· Inspect work using standard precision gauges (micrometers, calipers, indicators, etc.)
· Select, aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and material on machines such as mills, lathes, hobs, shavers, grinders, and shapers.
· Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
· Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunction or out-of-tolerance conditions.
· Fits and assembles parts into complete assembly.
· Adjust settings and certify dimensional conformance or assembly alignment.
· Change “standard” cutting tools and reset machine(s) to proper size.
· Communicate job status to support personnel orally and in writing.
· Minimum of one (1) year experience using CNC Machine Experience Required- Preferably on Okuma CNC Lathes with Fanuc Controls &/or Mazak with Mazatrol.
· Basic skills in geometry, i.e. degrees in a circle, in a square, a triangle; complementary and supplementary angles and basic algebra; i.e. solving for “X” & “Y”. Illustrate Cartesian coordinates and x & y relative position quadrants. Basic skills in decision-making, and problem-solving.
· Comprehension of two-dimensional engineering drawings and sketches including an understanding of fundamental concepts of dimensioning and tolerances (“GD & T”), consistent with basic skills in math, etc. as described above.
· Ability to use standard precision gauges such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, etc.
· Prior knowledge of SPC tools.
· Good housekeeping and safety habits.
· Physical requirements: walking, standing, reaching with hands and arms, using fingers to handle/feel objects, tools, or controls; stooping kneeling, crouching, speaking and listening; lifting and/or moving up to 50 lbs.
· Vision: Close/distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, the ability to focus.
Based on experience level, must have sufficient hand tools
· Micrometers 0-3” or 0-76.2mm
· Dial Calipers 0-6” or 0-150mm
· Magnetic Base with dial indicator to .0005” or .0127mm resolution
Key Success Behaviors:
· Strong work ethic: the ability and willingness to multi-task.
· Strong attendance habit.
Avon Machining, LLC offers full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits, after 30 days of employment. Paid Holidays after 90 days employment & Short Term Disability after 6 months of employment. Paid Vacations after 1 year of employment. We offer a company sponsored 401(k) Plan.
Avon Machining, LLC is an “At Will Employer” as well as an “Equal Opportunity Employer”. All candidates are required to pass a physical & drug screen prior to employment.
Must be eligible to work in the USA.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!