Dial Refinisher Job Description Sample
We are seeking a MACHINISTto join our team! We are looking for a machinist who can operate a variety of machine tools both manual and CNC and can do their own set ups and be a self starter! Pay is based on your experience and capability, we pay a top wage for the best. Our shop is new, safe, well tooled and modern with state-of-the-art equipment and we are also fully air-conditioned.
- Operate manual and CNC machine tools to produce medium to large close tolerance, precision parts (
- Perform routine/daily preventative maintenance on machines
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments (do your own set ups and inspect dimensions on the machine)
- Previous experience in machining, preferably 3 to 5 years +
- Fanuc/G Code experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Familiarity with different machine tools and like equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
CSR / Dispatcher
Dial One Johnson Plumbing Heating and Air We are a 53 year old family owned and operated business. We dominate the local area, we also service the Dallas Metroplex.
Over 56% of our business is REPEAT! - Read Our Reviews! We show our employees appreciation – laugh and have fun – treat the people we work with like family Our Customers and our CSR’s and Dispatcher mean the world to us. We work with you so you can go to your kid’s school activities.
You can actually make plans for your life. Sooo…
If you are looking for that RARE company that truly cares about the CSR’s and Dispatchers that work with them ...
If you want to be treated fairly by the people you work with and feel like you are part of a TEAM
If you want BETTER Compensation and BETTER Benefits
If you are looking for a long term home that treats their CSR’s and Dispatcher like they treat their Customers … GREAT YOU HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE WITH Dial One Johnson Plumbing Heating and Air We are looking for that RARE person Who believes in coming to work on time Who Cares about the customer and technician Someone who is good at building value with the customer Has knowledge of home service industry with a pleasant personality and positive attitude Who achieves 80% closing rate on incoming calls Experience with Quick Books and/or Service Titan is a plus! We Encourage You To Compare Our Benefits! Weekly – Monthly – Yearly Incentives and Bonus’s … PAID Health Insurance 50% … PAID Heath Insurance DEDUCTABLE (100%) … PAID Life Insurance … PAID 401K and we Match … PAID Holidays and Vacations … PAID Professional Training to help you Succeed … PAID Dedicated Time Off For Family … YES Advancement Opportunities … YES Subliminal Insurances Offered … YES Company Stability ( In Business over 50 Years ) … YES Supervisors That Smile and help you with your issues … YES A Company That Treats You Like They Want You To STAY! … YES Call Us NOW! ... Your Position Is Waiting!
Monitoring Center Operator
Opportunity to prosper Responsibility to get things done
Service that exceeds expectations Respect for customers, colleagues and community
Loyalty without entitlement
Our core purpose is to make every reasonable effort to provide outstanding service to our customers, and give our employees a great place to work and the opportunity to prosper; improving their lives, their communities and their company.
· Answer and route all inbound phone calls.
· Monitor alarm signals and respond to alarms using the information provided on instruction screens.
· Process incoming alarm signals quickly, accurately and professionally.
· Respond calmly to emergency signals and maintain poise during stressful situations.
· Provide superior customer service to customers and employees.
· Places necessary outgoing calls to verify an alarm, dispatch the proper authorities, and notify responsible parties.
· Needs the ability to remain calm and speak clearly to customers.
· Work with service/installers to verify signals are received and place accounts on test.
· Interface with Field Technicians to build / modify customer accounts.
· Properly documents all responses for the alarm within the alarm monitoring software.
· Process data entry requests.
· Radio monitoring and dispatching of patrol units.
· Other duties to be assigned as needed.
· Knowledge of basic computer functions including Microsoft Windows but advanced computer skills are a plus.
· Ability to focus and concentrate clearly.
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changes in technology.
· Ability to toggle and navigate through multiple applications.
· Type a minimum of 20 wpm.
· Able to communicate clearly on the phone.
· Must be able to clearly read and fluently speak English– additional language a plus.
· Strong attention to detail with accuracy.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Must commit to helping subscribers even on weekends and holidays.
· Attendance must be consistent and predictable.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.
· Candidates must possess strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Reliable work ethic.
· Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
· Needs the ability to prioritize.
· Needs the ability to work independently or as a team member.
· Must have the flexibility to work weekends or other shifts as they need to be filled.
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· High School Diploma + Associate’s degree or 2 years of college is preferred but may be waived in lieu of experience in related field.
· Must have a minimum of one (1) year customer service experience
· Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
· Must be able to obtain an ACE License by passing a DOJ and FBI fingerprinting and background check.
About Our Company:
We are a well-established, family owned, distinguished company started in 1974. We provide full service security solutions for residential and commercial properties. This includes standing sentry services, home and business alarm systems, video surveillance, access control, energy saving/monitoring systems, home integration, patrol services, and monitoring of all customer activity from our local office in Ventura County, CA. Our telecommunication services include business telephone services, VOIP, long distance, and handheld and vehicle mounted radio systems.
Dial has become a leader in the Security Industry thanks to one very basic philosophy: We deliver more, not less than we promise. Should you have the opportunity to speak with any of our customers, we are sure they will give an enthusiastic recommendation, and that is the true test. We sincerely care about our customers because they are the true source of our success.
Dial Security is a locally owned and operated company, so our reputation and honor rest on every system we install. We have grown and succeeded simply by treating our customers, as we would like to be treated. In a world of services where there is a commitment to complacency and a mission of mediocrity, our simple and direct approach to operating a successful business has been extremely effective. It's simple: we care about our customers.
Security Alarm Technician
We are seeking a Security Alarm Technician to join our team! You will install and repair alarm wiring and equipment.
- Install and program new alarm and security systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Monitor inventory of service parts
- Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
For more than 21 years, Baker's Floor and Surface Inc, has grown to built is reputation by providing the highest quality surfaces refinishing and restoring services at the best value in the Bay Area.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fastest growing company in the metal, stone, and wood refinishing industry. Baker's Floor and Surface Inc. is completely committed to providing quality service to all our customers and is currently seeking wood refinishing technicians to join our fantastic team.
Type of Skills Required or Recommended:
· Repairing scratches and damage at on site locations
· Veneer patches
· Veneer regraining using pigments
· Veneer burn in's
· Familiar with Mohawk Finishing Products and techniques
· Understanding of color toners, touch up markets, etc.
· A skill of furniture repair and touch up is highly recommended
Experienced auto body prep & sprayers wanted for tub and counter resurfacing company. Will train the right candidate. Must have valid drivers license and be able to pass a background check. Dependability, pride of craftsmanship and ability to work independently required.
Duties include cleaning, prepping, and spraying of interior fixtures (tubs, sinks, counters, etc.) and repairs of fixture chips and blemishes. Work hours are typically from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. This will vary according to work scheduled. Overtime and some Saturdays are available on occasion.
Cleaning, prepping, and spraying of fixtures.
- Jobs will be scheduled for you at the start of each day, with changes to the schedule as necessary.
- Most jobs will be at customer’s location, requiring you to drive company vehichle to and from work location.
- You are expected to professionally represent Perma Ceram Bathroom Magic at the customer’s location.
- An accurate estimate of the time required to perform the work will be given to the customer.
- Through cleaning of the fixtures with materials provided by Perma Ceram will be performed.
- Preparation of the fixture will include masking off areas and applying appropriate bonding agent or primer.
- Spraying of topcoats with an HVLP sprayer will be done.
- Detailed inspection, cleanup, and determination of customer satisfaction are to be done at the completion of each job.
- All refinishing work will comply with Perma Ceram’s procedures and standards.
- Repairs may be done as part of a larger job, or performed individually.
- Cleaning and prepping is performed as described above.
- The repair is made with epoxy fillers or fiberglass patches.
- The job is sprayed with appropriate topcoat (color matching is required).
- Detailed inspection, cleanup, and determination of customer satisfaction are to be done at the completion of each job.
- In addition to technical refinishing, you may be required to work doing other tasks related to the operation of the business including, but not limited to cleaning and maintaining the shop, facility, equipment, and vans.
- You may also be required to help with marketing or administrative tasks.
- You are required to have a current driver’s license and is required to remain current and without restrictions during employment.
If interested please phone 239-267-1025.
Hardwood Floor Refinisher
Looking for an experienced floor sander capable of running job sites with a crew. Must know sanding start to finish, patching and installing is a bonus.
Sun Dial Complex Bartender
Nov 2, 2017
Job Number 17002F1K
Food and Beverage & Culinary
Westin Hotels & Resorts
Schedule Full-time Relocation?
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests’ well-being, and we’re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road.
Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
Job Summary Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems. Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles. Attend to tables in the dining area. Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools. Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks. Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies. Restock bar with liquor and supplies. Transport supplies to bar set-up area. Wash soiled glassware. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area. Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs. Process all payment methods. Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank. Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas. Complete closing duties. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print). Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Property Name The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta
Brand Manager – Dial Professional
Job Description: - Brand Manager – Dial Professional (170004QL) Job Description Brand Manager – Dial Professional-170004QL Description Dial® Professional activates Henkel’s trusted consumer brands: Dial®, Purex®, Renuzit®, Soft Scrub®, Boraxo® and Combat® in the away-from-home market such as hotels, hospitals, airports, stadiums, office buildings, fitness centers, schools and restaurants.
When it comes to the professional marketplace, Dial® is a known and trusted brand that inspires a special sense of comfort and confidence by providing consumers access to the brands they use in their homes. This preference for the Dial® brand extends to the away-from-home marke
Job description includes: Sanding, taping, caulking, painting and staining. Hours are 8-5pm Monday-Friday. Must have own phone and transportation. We are located in Orem, UT. No experience necessary but some is helpful. Pay is $13 per hour. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!