Dial Screw Assembler Job Description Sample
We are seeking a MACHINISTto join our team! We are looking for a machinist who can operate a variety of machine tools both manual and CNC and can do their own set ups and be a self starter! Pay is based on your experience and capability, we pay a top wage for the best. Our shop is new, safe, well tooled and modern with state-of-the-art equipment and we are also fully air-conditioned.
- Operate manual and CNC machine tools to produce medium to large close tolerance, precision parts (
- Perform routine/daily preventative maintenance on machines
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments (do your own set ups and inspect dimensions on the machine)
- Previous experience in machining, preferably 3 to 5 years +
- Fanuc/G Code experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Familiarity with different machine tools and like equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
Security Alarm Technician
We are seeking a Security Alarm Technician to join our team! You will install and repair alarm wiring and equipment.
- Install and program new alarm and security systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Monitor inventory of service parts
- Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Monitoring Center Operator
Opportunity to prosper Responsibility to get things done
Service that exceeds expectations Respect for customers, colleagues and community
Loyalty without entitlement
Our core purpose is to make every reasonable effort to provide outstanding service to our customers, and give our employees a great place to work and the opportunity to prosper; improving their lives, their communities and their company.
· Answer and route all inbound phone calls.
· Monitor alarm signals and respond to alarms using the information provided on instruction screens.
· Process incoming alarm signals quickly, accurately and professionally.
· Respond calmly to emergency signals and maintain poise during stressful situations.
· Provide superior customer service to customers and employees.
· Places necessary outgoing calls to verify an alarm, dispatch the proper authorities, and notify responsible parties.
· Needs the ability to remain calm and speak clearly to customers.
· Work with service/installers to verify signals are received and place accounts on test.
· Interface with Field Technicians to build / modify customer accounts.
· Properly documents all responses for the alarm within the alarm monitoring software.
· Process data entry requests.
· Radio monitoring and dispatching of patrol units.
· Other duties to be assigned as needed.
· Knowledge of basic computer functions including Microsoft Windows but advanced computer skills are a plus.
· Ability to focus and concentrate clearly.
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changes in technology.
· Ability to toggle and navigate through multiple applications.
· Type a minimum of 20 wpm.
· Able to communicate clearly on the phone.
· Must be able to clearly read and fluently speak English– additional language a plus.
· Strong attention to detail with accuracy.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Must commit to helping subscribers even on weekends and holidays.
· Attendance must be consistent and predictable.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.
· Candidates must possess strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Reliable work ethic.
· Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
· Needs the ability to prioritize.
· Needs the ability to work independently or as a team member.
· Must have the flexibility to work weekends or other shifts as they need to be filled.
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· High School Diploma + Associate’s degree or 2 years of college is preferred but may be waived in lieu of experience in related field.
· Must have a minimum of one (1) year customer service experience
· Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
· Must be able to obtain an ACE License by passing a DOJ and FBI fingerprinting and background check.
About Our Company:
We are a well-established, family owned, distinguished company started in 1974. We provide full service security solutions for residential and commercial properties. This includes standing sentry services, home and business alarm systems, video surveillance, access control, energy saving/monitoring systems, home integration, patrol services, and monitoring of all customer activity from our local office in Ventura County, CA. Our telecommunication services include business telephone services, VOIP, long distance, and handheld and vehicle mounted radio systems.
Dial has become a leader in the Security Industry thanks to one very basic philosophy: We deliver more, not less than we promise. Should you have the opportunity to speak with any of our customers, we are sure they will give an enthusiastic recommendation, and that is the true test. We sincerely care about our customers because they are the true source of our success.
Dial Security is a locally owned and operated company, so our reputation and honor rest on every system we install. We have grown and succeeded simply by treating our customers, as we would like to be treated. In a world of services where there is a commitment to complacency and a mission of mediocrity, our simple and direct approach to operating a successful business has been extremely effective. It's simple: we care about our customers.
CSR / Dispatcher
Dial One Johnson Plumbing Heating and Air We are a 53 year old family owned and operated business. We dominate the local area, we also service the Dallas Metroplex.
Over 56% of our business is REPEAT! - Read Our Reviews! We show our employees appreciation – laugh and have fun – treat the people we work with like family Our Customers and our CSR’s and Dispatcher mean the world to us. We work with you so you can go to your kid’s school activities.
You can actually make plans for your life. Sooo…
If you are looking for that RARE company that truly cares about the CSR’s and Dispatchers that work with them ...
If you want to be treated fairly by the people you work with and feel like you are part of a TEAM
If you want BETTER Compensation and BETTER Benefits
If you are looking for a long term home that treats their CSR’s and Dispatcher like they treat their Customers … GREAT YOU HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE WITH Dial One Johnson Plumbing Heating and Air We are looking for that RARE person Who believes in coming to work on time Who Cares about the customer and technician Someone who is good at building value with the customer Has knowledge of home service industry with a pleasant personality and positive attitude Who achieves 80% closing rate on incoming calls Experience with Quick Books and/or Service Titan is a plus! We Encourage You To Compare Our Benefits! Weekly – Monthly – Yearly Incentives and Bonus’s … PAID Health Insurance 50% … PAID Heath Insurance DEDUCTABLE (100%) … PAID Life Insurance … PAID 401K and we Match … PAID Holidays and Vacations … PAID Professional Training to help you Succeed … PAID Dedicated Time Off For Family … YES Advancement Opportunities … YES Subliminal Insurances Offered … YES Company Stability ( In Business over 50 Years ) … YES Supervisors That Smile and help you with your issues … YES A Company That Treats You Like They Want You To STAY! … YES Call Us NOW! ... Your Position Is Waiting!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn)
We are a premier senior living community and are seeking a team-oriented professional to deliver exceptional service for our residents as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). We are a family-owned community committed to providing a new generation of retirement living\" for seniors, offering a full continuum of care from independent and assisted living to every stage of memory care.
We are committed to a work environment that encompasses integrity, respect and a resident-centered focus. We are equally dedicated to providing a team-oriented atmosphere where each team member s strengths are acknowledged and their individual development is encouraged.
The Licensed Practical Nurse will provide personal care services, assistance, support and supervision to residents. The nurse will administer routine medications to residents in accordance with state regulations, physician orders and service agreement with Registered Nurse supervision. Candidates will have the ability to enrich resident s lives by addressing their physical, intellectual, emotional and social well-being.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Nebraska
- Demonstrated experience working in a customer focused role
- Ability to assist in the coordination of services to meet the health needs of the residents and promote wellness.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people, particularly the elderly and their family members
- Demonstrate consistent attention to detail
- Superior assessment and communication skills
- Ability to communicate openly, honestly and responsibly with others
- Ability to maintain a customer focus treating all residents with respect and integrity
- Ability to accept responsibility for agreements made and follow through as appropriate
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds unassisted
We offer a competitive wage to our team members and comprehensive benefits to those individuals who are hired for full-time (30 hours or more per week). Our commitment to providing five-star quality service offers team members the opportunity to make a difference every day. If you are a dedicated, team-oriented individual who is enthusiastic about working with seniors, apply today!
Full Time, Evenings and Overnights Will Include Every Other Weekend
Associated topics: lead, licensed practical, licensed vocational nurse, lvn, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurses, pediatrics, practical nurse, practical nurse lpn
CNC Machine Operator/Set Up
Under minimal supervision, sets up and operates Lathe &/or Swiss Style CNC machines to fabricate production parts. Machine operators will work with computer-controlled equipment, make sure their machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output. This position is 2nd shift, 3:30pm until 12:00am with overtime hours when available.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
Reads and interprets blueprints as needed.
Properly use dial calipers, all types of micrometers, including depth, blade, ID & OD.
Properly and safely loads and unloads machines. Examples will include raw materials.
Understands, interprets and programs when needed.
Recognizes, deploys and properly uses inserts and tooling.
Understands and has the ability to perform tool wear offsets.
Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on machines.
Utilizes and abides all safety procedures.
Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
Effective communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written.
Problem solving skills needed to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
Attention to detail with precision equipment and product.
Ability to perform basic mathematical computations. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Midwest Regional Sales Representative
We are seeking an Outside Regional Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Deliver any inquiries directly to Director of Business Development
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Must maintain highly accurate customer database, quote logging, and communicate with other departments regarding order fulfillment requirements
- Build long lasting relationships with customers
- Create sales material to present to customers
Trade Show Representation/Product Demonstrations
- Work various assigned trade shows representing SLSB throughout the United States.
- Conduct training seminars for use of SLSB products
- Subject Matter Expert/Troubleshooting Job-site issues
- Read, understand, and integrate ASTM/ASME/RCSC specification requirements
- Make recommendations based on specification knowledge
- Assist installers/users with field related issues
- Interact/communicate with other departments (Inside Sales, Quality Control, Shipping, Accounting, Production & Purchasing)
- Pursue continuous learning and personal development
- Attend Sales Meetings
- Live core values
- Travel heavily within assigned territory
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- 4 Year Business degree preferred
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, excel, word, email
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Manufacturing and selling structural bolts directly to steel construction projects stocking everything a bridge or structural steel fabricators needs, when they need it, shipped wherever they need it.
St. Louis Screw & Bolt is one of the longest operating bolt manufacturers in the United States and, in fact, the world. SLSB specializes in HEX HEAD BOLTS manufactured to ASTM F3125 in grades A325 & A490 type I, III Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanically Galvanized, Weathering and Plain Finish. We also custom manufacture Anchor Bolts, Tie Rod Assemblies, U-Bolts, Eye Bolts, and J-Bolts in diameters from 1/2" through 4" and up to 40 feet in length. Along with manufactured products, SLSB specializes in and has among the nations largest stock of TC bolts (tension shear) ASTM F3125 grades F2280/A490 & F1852/A325. SLSB also sells and services Wrenches for TC and Hex Bolts, along with stocking several different types of fasteners.
Distribution Warehouse Associate
Lawrence Screw Products, Inc. is seeking Full-Time Warehouse Associates for our facility nearby Bloomington Minnesota. The ideal candidates will have a good work history and driving record. Candidates must have the ability to operate various forklifts in a distribution warehouse environment. The daily functions of this job include but are not limited to: Order Picking, Order Filling, and Loading and Unloading Trucks. Good math skills are a plus. Candidates should have the ability to perform basic computer functions.
Lawrence Screw makes deliveries in a number of vehicles ranging in size from a regular automobile to a 26 foot non-CDL straight truck. Candidates with the ability to drive the types of vehicles described and a good driving record will be considered first. Candidates must also be able to pass a USDOT physical as required by the State of Minnesota. USDOT physicals will be paid for by the company.
Hourly pay will be commensurate with your abilities. We will be setting up interviews soon.. We look forward to meeting you and discussing a career at Lawrence Screw Products.
Lawrence Screw Products is celebrating 40 years in the business of providing customer service, fasteners and hardware, and satisfaction to all of our customers! Our building has been secured on Industry Road with a long term deal! We are looking for the right members to fill out our team.
Social Media Coordinator/Admin Assistant
We are an international Fastener company looking for someone to answer phones, data entry, customer service, schedule appointments, manage social media platforms.
Applicant must be a TEAM player
Attention to Detail, strong listening skills, ability to multitask, takes direction well
Data Entry, Typing Skills, Conducting Daily Office Activities and Can work under pressure.
Superb phone etiquette
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
People person skills are a must!
Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to: Microsoft, Excel, Photo Editor, Publisher, Word Press etc.
Social Media Skills, Marketing, Advertising -
Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests of all digital marketing campaigns
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Responsible for digital design for all channels for daily content marketing production efforts including email, webpage articles, social media, and new / emerging media
• Proven and verifiable working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
You must be honest, dependable, fun, energetic and a fast learner.
Must have a Positive Attitude this is a Drama free work zone.
References and back ground checks prior to being hired
Thread Roll Operator
If you are not an experienced Threaderman, DO NOT RESPOND. We are looking for experience candidates only. Must be able to set up and operate manual and auto rollers.
We are looking for an experienced thread roller for the Aerospace Industry. This person needs to have experience working on Waterbury Farrell, Hartford’s, Cincinnati, Reed, etc. #10, #20, #30, #50, #0400/0500, #0190, manual and high speed auto feeds. Must have experience with Inco718, Ti 6.4, A286 and 8740, alloys, steel, etc....
Job skills require:
· Set up machines
· Reads blueprint and job order for product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts to be threaded, and tooling instructions.
· Moves controls to set specified speeds, feed rates.
· Positions and secures work rest at specified height.
· Starts machine and observes operation.
· Verifies dimensions of ground work piece for conformance to specifications.
· Changes out parts and light maintenance.
· Cleaning machine and work area.
· General Safety.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!