Dialer Job Description Sample
Dialer Operations Supervisor/Manager
As a potential Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
As the Dialer Supervisor, you will be responsible for being ready to operate the primary dialer system and troubleshoot issues. The incumbent will build the campaign to monitor the speed and efficiency of the entire dialer system.
Assist in the development of the dialer environment
Manage and maintain the Genysis Interactive Intelligence dialer platform
Help define/improve, then understand and follow calling strategies to meet the business goals for contact rates, idle times, and abandonment rates
Assist in the daily processes that generate the daily campaigns and load the dialer
Identification and troubleshooting of problems and production impediments
Optimize system resources to meet collection objectives
Update and understand system reports and how they relate to dialer strategies
Demonstrative initiative in evaluating automated strategies and provide input
Contribute to effective recovery, maximizing efficiency across all lines of business
Document technical system requirements and provide feedback on strengths and areas in need of improvement
Monitor dialer platform to insure appropriate staffing levels are in place to meet the necessary inbound and outbound call volume
Alert management to capacity issues and makes skill group modifications as necessary
Monitor all campaigns to support dialer initiatives, identify any real-time issues and propose solutions
Use applicable forecasting tools to develop projected call volumes for interval, daily, weekly, monthly, and annual increments
Define and documents all inbound and outbound call flows and ACD configurations
Assist in the development of various dynamic dialing strategies to boost and maintain performance and contact rates
Minimum 3 years as a workforce analyst or a predictive dialer campaign manager in a blended call center environment
Experience with several call center technologies, such as voice communications, ACD, Predictive dialing, unattended dialing
Required Skills And Competencies
Dialer administrative experience preferably in campaign management
Call Center or Collections background
Ability to work in a team environment
Advanced PC skills with the ability to use MS Office applications
Ability to work in a high paced, multi- tasked environment
Understanding of applicable local, state, and federal regulations
Time management – Demonstrates efficiency and persistence, managing own time and ensuring engagement deadlines and objectives are met
Communication – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive and accurately interpret ideas, information and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. This includes the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner
Parallon® is one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services. We are uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized services in the areas of revenue cycle, purchasing, supply chain, technology, workforce management and consulting. Parallon® is committed to supporting healthcare providers improve the health and well-being of their communities.
Job Summary – The Dialer Manager coordinates and leads all activities related to development, execution, and optimization of all Collections dialer operations/strategies. Responsibilities include coaching, developing and managing the Dialer Team, the day-to-day administration of the dialer system, implementing dialer strategy, execution, and campaign analysis. Work with Self Pay Operational leaders and IT support in providing oversight, insight, input and implementing new dialer workflows, program change control, inventory management, speech analytics, client implementation, and system security roles. The Dialer Manager will also be the subject matter expertise in daily dialer operations, staying abreast of regulatory and compliance requirements, and documenting policies and procedures. They will assist the Director of Self Pay Program Operations by interpreting policies and procedures related to the dialer, recommends system and procedure changes as appropriate, and provides relevant feedback to all applicable and impacted business owners.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coach and develop Dialer Team while tracking productivity through daily, weekly, and monthly initiatives.
- Work with Operations to determine strategy of call campaigns (including dialer IVR integration) that ensure continuous improvement and optimize outbound dialer campaigns to meet business goals and objectives.
- Proactively work with all areas of collections to identify opportunities to recommend and apply new account segmentation strategies.
- Develop, generate and distribute reporting, related to the dialer’s performance and strategy objectives.
- Meet with Operations to review hit rates, penetration rates, and call results. Recommend changes to campaigns based on previous results.
- Notify management of irregular dialer, individual and/or center-wide statistics. Clearly communicate system status to internal customers and management.
- Conduct regularly scheduled audits of strategies to verify that accounts are worked in line with department policies.
- Responsible for managing collection dialer strategy including compliance with state/federal regulations, operational effectiveness and performance analysis.
- Review collections and systems performance to ensure timeliness, accuracy, and compliance standards are fulfilled as defined in any and all Service Level Agreements.
- Document recommendations for new or modified quality standards, performance improvement goals and training programs to address improvement areas, with particular emphasis on areas not meeting company, compliance or client standards.
- Committed to and supportive of all policies and procedures and the monitoring and enforcement of them.
- Work independently with operations, HR, training, and compliance departments, with ability to multi-task to ensure daily work and projects as assigned are completed on time.
- Oversees current and change control scope related to SP dialer operations of all Collections functions and systems such as reviewing, approving, and monitoring change requests.
- Timely Review of dialer changes and appropriate escalation as needed.
- Provide guidance to the Director of Self Pay Program Operations and other applicable leadership to resolve internal and external needs or issues.
- Inform leadership and business owners of any significant issues, significant changes, and developments in the Collections area that have impact to our current or future business.
- Promote implementation and monitoring of standard SP dialer processes, reporting, and education programs.
- Manage applicable preparation of reporting for staff review and performance documents, reporting and KPI’s for direct reports.
- Practice and adhere to the Parallon “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement.”
- Other duties as assigned.
Working knowledge of the collections industry and exposure to healthcare collections and insurance follow up. Solid understanding of work flows, analytics, metrics, performance KPI’s and follow up activities associated with the industry and within the scope of the program. Strong working knowledge of excel and word processing software and the ability to extract and analyze data. Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years working in collections, insurance, hospital back office or a similar industry with call center or customer service center experience to include at 3 three years previous front line management experience. Experience working with a collections system and standard office products a must.
- Competencies: Demonstrates skills associated with leadership, coaching, mentoring, analytics, communication, written and problem solving. Ability to use information for making sound decisions and skills to take appropriate action. Ability to coach and develop both management and front-line staff. Ability to create and research complex or diverse information and act/plan accordingly. Exceptional customer service and the ability to plan organize and exercise sound judgment.
- StrategicAnalysis – Analytical Review skills and ability to make operational decisions based on specific or broad data analysis
- Leadership – Guides and mentors individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
- TacticalExecution – Oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes along with back end audit confirmations.
- Financial Management – Applies tools and processes to successfully manage to budget
- ProjectManagement – Assesses work activities and allocates resources appropriately
- Organization – Proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
- Communication – Communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing. This includes utilizing proper punctuation, correct spelling and the ability to transcribe accurately. The ability to communicate with SP staff and Parallon Management.
- Customer Orientation – Supports and assists in maintaining long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently driving the ability to meet and exceed expectations
- InterpersonalSkills – Able to work effectively with other employees, leaders and external parties
- Policies& Procedures – Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
- BasicSkills – Demonstrates ability to organize, perform and track multiple tasks accurately in short time frames, have ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple demands, ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player, adaptability, analytical and problem solving ability and attention to detail and able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly. Spell correctly and transcribe accurately.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Parallon employees are offered a wide range of benefits, including tuition reimbursement.
Full range of benefits offered
Dialer Administrator Post Date 10/25/2017 City Tampa State FL Work Hours Hours Vary Description Purpose of the Position The Call Center Dialer Administrator position is responsible for the 24/7 support and maintenance of the CIC/Pure Connect Dialer system and outbound campaign initiatives in a call center environment, with additional responsibilities to assist with general Systems in a VoIP/SIP environment. This hands-on position will be required to provide technical support, configuration & engineering services, and work closely with cross functional business units, specifically Admissions. Our ideal candidate will have a unique combination of technical competency and business facing skills. He/She will be a hands-on self-starter with strong communication skills and will work with diverse groups and vendors in a growing company. Must be able to maintain work efficiently and respond quickly to a rapidly changing environment. The candidate must analyze outcomes, and adjust strategies and tactics in situations where current approaches are ineffective. The candidate must be able to work with multiple project teams simultaneously and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Provide management, support, maintenance, configuration, administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of all CIC/Pure Connect outbound contact center technologies.
Provide operational and reporting support to business units using outbound contact center technologies.
Designs & maintain Dialer campaign packages, including configuration and scripts for line of business integration, student information, dispositions.
Gain and maintain detailed knowledge of key business processes and associated points of application and data integration with other UMA systems.
Create and maintain accurate documentation of CIC/Pure Connect systems and procedures and ensure updates are performed in a timely manner.
Answers support tickets to research, resolve, and respond to questions received via Heat ticketing system, telephone calls, email, in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards and SLA’s with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness.
Support production Dialer change activities in accordance with the IT Change Management process.
Provide feedback for potential design changes, identify opportunities to gain efficiencies and / or improved delivery of service thru process automation and self-service applications.
Analyze unstructured data between advisor’s and student interactions to uncover trends.
Use data to discover actionable business insights.
After-hours on-call support and planned maintenance activities.
Work collaboratively with colleagues as a member of the Telephony and Contact Center team to support the greater Telephony & Contact Center ecosystem.
Knowledge of support and troubleshooting of Contact Center systems infrastructure including, but not limited to, phone switch, voice mail, phones, and peripherals and services as required.
Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
Assist with other duties as requested. Requirements Education/Experience
Required. At least three year of Contact Center experience supporting and administering outbound call center technologies.
Required. Knowledge of CIC/Pure Connect platform, Integration Services, and Reporting Services.
Required. Knowledge and understanding of Windows server operating systems and Windows desktop.
Required. Ability to analyze and solve common and semi-complex IT problems through reasoning, troubleshooting and innovative thinking.
Preferred. Bachelor Degree in Computer science or equivalent experience.
Required. Organizational skills requiring the balancing of many projects and tasks.
Required. Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, with all levels of management and vendors.
Required. Ability to convey technical concepts in a non-technical manner.
Required. Willingness to learn and ability to adjust to changes quickly.
Required. High sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned with a customer service mindset
Preferred. At least one year of experience with additional Contact Center technologies: ACD / IVR / Workforce Management, and Interactive Intelligence certifications. Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend Refer a Friend for This Job
Auto Dialer Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Auto Dialer Customer Service Representative
- Auto-Dialer Collections – make outbound/receive inbound calls on accounts that are 5-29 days past due and assist customers with bringing their accounts current (approximately 200+ phone calls daily)
- Identify root cause of customer delinquency and generate effective solutions for AHFC and customer
- Effectively contribute to increasing Customer Satisfaction scores (meet qualitative objectives)
- Become a productive member of the department (meet quantitative objectives)
- Maintain enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Long-term temporary assignment with no set time or guarantee of a full-time position
- Ideal for those looking for an entry-level position in the general field of Customer Service, Customer Accounts, and/or Automotive Finance
- Excellent verbal communication skills (easy to understand)
- Able to multi-task (ability to talk and type simultaneously is a must)
- Customer service oriented
- Eager to learn
- Bilingual (Spanish) prefered
- College Degree (4 Year) is required
- Degreed Bilingual Spanish speakers are preferred (final year of Bachelor’s with
- Monday through Thursday: two shifts, 8 AM – 5 PM and 11 AM – 8 PM
- Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM
- Two Saturdays per month: 8 AM – 12 PM
- Must be flexible, schedule may change with business needs
We are an award winning staffing firm for one simple reason, we make it a point to understand you and your career goals as your career advocate.
At Hire Dynamics, you are more than just a resume or skill set, you are an individual. We get to know you as a person, your unique needs, interests and aspirations, and match you with the ideal opportunity.
We provide opportunities to be recognized for your contributions.
Some staffing firms focus on filling job orders. We focus on you. We will provide opportunities for growth, recognition and help you achieve your career goals!
Dialer Operations Manager
We are seeking a Dialer Operations Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations.
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for outside teams
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of customer engagement and industry experience beyond education requirements
- 3-5 years of experience with Dialer products and technologies
- 3-5 years of experience in Contact/Call Centers or Technical & Customer Support operations
- 1-3 years in a leadership role
- Previous experience with our current Dialing system, Five9, a plus.
- Technology oriented including knowledge of basic technical troubleshooting, able to resolve basic front-line issues, and provide detailed and clear issue information for escalated troubleshooting.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point.
*Advance Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Dialer - Part Time - Bilingual - Spanish / English Is A Plus
Aqua Finance, Inc. is looking for sharp, good-humored employees who enjoy working in a constantly changing environment and streamlining a hectic day. You will be working in a fast-paced, creative environment with a nimble team that is focused on quality. We're taking a fresh approach to building an environment that brings out the best in Aqua Finance, Inc. and our employees! We're looking for people who are jacks of all trades: super organized and great at working with people.
Aqua Finance, Inc. employees are passionate not only about building great teams, but also about being great teammates.
We're looking for passionate employees who are hungry to take Aqua Finance, Inc. to the next level.
Do you enjoy interacting with customers and thrive in a results oriented environment?
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk!
Dialer’s are responsible for collecting on account that are 5 to 60 days past due by telephone using an automated dial system while maintaining account history in database. Dialers will assist Account Representatives and Portfolio Managers negotiate accounts while maintaining a respectful and professional demeanor to work with a broad spectrum of personalities.
- Desire to make outbound and receive inbound calls while communicating within company guidelines
- Ability to communication in both English & Spanish is a plus ($1.50 per hours worked Spanish Premium)
- Aptitude to perform basic skip-tracing tasks which include multiple web-base systems
- Aspiration to change quickly with the needs of a growing company
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities as well as excellent listening skills
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to identify needs and areas of impact, as well as potential solutions
- Team player who works well under pressure, and is flexible in the face of changing priorities and needs
- Strong prioritization skills and a track record of consistently going above and beyond with outside-the-box thinking
- Intermediate Computer skills with working knowledge of Windows applications
- Incredibly bright individual who works well under pressure and has a passion to learn and contribute
- Must have the ability to be really flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
This position is responsible for operating and maintaining the outbound call production via the use of the Strata and Interaction Client dialers. You will administer day-to-day operations of the Aspect dialer at our high-volume call canter. This position includes: controlling dial speed in relation to available resources, monitoring phone lines to ensure proper function, creating, following, and updating schedules, weekly inventory control, building dialer campaigns for new projects, troubleshooting Strata and Interaction Client when needed. This position is also responsible for any dialer reports requested or kept for historical records.
At least one year in a call center environment
Knowledge and experience in using a dialer system and its operation/concepts
Understand how to build campaigns through strata and CIC (SQL experience is beneficial)
Ability to quickly learn multiple systems, such as, CIC, Strata, Dynacall, and also specialty apps.
Professional presentation skills with clear verbal communication, proper grammar and articulation
Excellent listening, interpersonal, teamwork, problem-solving, oral/written communication, and research skills
Highly-organized with ability to multi-task, work well under pressure with deadlines and work well in a fast-paced environment
Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook) with good keyboarding skills; ability to manage multiple computer screens
Demonstrated stable work history
All candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and a national background check.
If you are looking for a position in a dynamic, fast-paced organization with career growth opportunities, come grow with us! Please submit your resume and salary requirements and/or salary history for consideration.
Nationwide Patient Account Management Firm.
PFS Group offers a friendly, caring work environment, competitive benefits and compensation, (dailypay option available!) medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, MDLive, a matching 401(k) with profit-sharing, etc.
About PFS Group
Based in Houston, Texas, with satellite offices in Texas, California and North Carolina, we currently work with 25+ clients who operate more than 100 hospital facilities from small, rural community medical centers to metro population center health systems. Leaders in their respective markets and nationwide, our clients rely on our services to support their accounts receivable departments.
Our commitment to the healthcare industry is also demonstrated through our sponsored and encouraged certification achievements, as well as participation in AAHAM and/or HFMA.
Teamwork, Dependability, Self-Motivation and the highest level of professional conduct are an integral part of all positions with PFS Group!
The position of a dialer is to promote Waterstone Mortgage through phone calls. The dialer will use a script to call prospects and past business partners.
Individuals in this position shall not engage in loan origination during the course of his/her employment with WMC. Loan origination is defined as (1) taking a residential mortgage loan application; or (2) offering or negotiating terms of a residential mortgage loan for compensation or gain; (3) advertising or communicating to the public that you can perform loan origination services. Please see the Loan Originator Compensation Policy for more details on the definition of loan origination.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (add’l duties& responsibilities are required) Maintain a focus on enhancing customer service skills and knowledge Excellent phone educate Light Administrative duties ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Complete any additional duties assigned by management Complete regulatory and compliance training, as required Assist WMC employees and departments as needed
Dialer System Administrator Call Center
PURPOSE AND SCOPE: The Dialer System Administrator is responsible for maintaining a high performance blended calling environment for the Customer Service/ Collections / Call Center. Facilitate the effective use of Dialer functionality to maximize operational efficiency. Effectively collaborate with business leaders to execute dialer campaigns that achieve program objectives in a cost effective manner. Will work with workforce management to balance optimal utilization. Maintain and administer changes to the dialer, IVR, telephony system and other associated systems
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for day to day execution and monitoring of the outbound dialer job performance
Deliver ad-hoc data analysis, production of daily reports, troubleshooting of production issues, and operations support of multiple contact centers
Ensure strategic goals are met through forecast modeling, collaborative planning and effective communication while aligning the forecast with strategic and tactical goals
Provide full Dialer and logistical support for entire Contact Center, as well as other ancillary areas that are fully dependent on our current telephony technology to ensure company and client goals are met
Primary interactions are with the Contact Center staff and there will also be a high level of interaction with our Information Technology (IT) Team, the Dialer & external vendor Team, as well as other ancillary teams as necessary
Perform system configuration for multiple applications
Work with external vendors to design, install, configure, test and deploy specific dialer software
Provide help desk support for specific dialer software
Assist IT with technical support and diagnostics with call servicing technologies
Create and manage predictive outbound or blended dialing services for the divisions with respect to applications, priorities, table definitions, import/export raw files, filters, dial orders, call data definitions, disposition plans, schedules, and time zone groups
Documentation of system configurations and historical tracking of changes to strategies
Ensure compliance with FDCPA and privacy requirements for customer contact
Establish and manage dialer strategies
Executes policies at the direction of the Supervisors, Sr. Manager, or Sr. Director and making recommendations for change
Manage and maintain department key performance indicators as it pertains to Dialer Operations
Management, administration, real-time monitoring and adjustment of dialer inbound queues, agent availability, agent skill sets and outbound dialer campaign results
Responsible for reviewing the system reporting results for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy
Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to products as a result of alerts or customer complaints
Participate in Implementation and support expansion and new initiatives
Understanding use of CTI (phone automation/screen pop) software
Deploy appropriate pacing concepts and apply the correct logic to produce efficient campaigns with low abandons and high connect rates
Recommend and develop dialer calling strategies, jobs, selections set-up, testing, monitoring and verification to optimize the dialer
Provide feedback and recommendations on dialer/campaign changes to support contact rates and other performance indicators
Serves as first point of escalation and initiates troubleshooting when the Dialer system is down, or having any kind of technical issue preventing the users from normal job functions
Provides remote support during evening hours as necessary when the dialer system is non-operational
Track key performance indicators, generate and distribute dialer reports as necessary
Maintain/updates dialer settings as needed to maximize scheduling in order to cover all operating hours, maximize production (total dials) and efficiency (slot utilization).
Real time monitoring / scheduling adjustments based on contact center performance and staffing schedule adherence to assure service levels are consistently met.
Coordinates with IT and vendors in troubleshooting to assure full functionality and systems performance during all hours of operation
All other duties as assigned Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
Minimum 5 years’ related experience working with InContact / Nice / Uptivity or other related Dialer solutions / software
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Understanding use of CTI (Computer Telephone Integration/screen pop) software
Ability to meet strict deadlines
High level of comfort working will all Microsoft office tools
Experience designing and creating SOP documents
Ability to work on diverse projects simultaneously
High level of problem solving, time management, and sound judgement skills
Excellent verbal, interpersonal, written skills
Ability to self-motivate
Work effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Dialer Operations Manager
Job Description: s: GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world. Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA. Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth! Position: Dialer Operations Manager
The Operations Manager is responsible for the oversight and daily operations of the Collections Department dialer, reporting, scheduling, technology, and the dialer staff. This position’s primary responsibility is to ensure organizational effectiveness by contributing to the development and implementation of various strategies, assure workflow compliance and adherence to laws and policies and practices in addition to the daily reporting responsibilities. Location: Atlanta, Georgia Travel: Minimal travel, if any is required. Organizational: This position is a member of the Collections team and will report to the Director of Collections.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Implement the strategies that management creates through dialer list building and daily and intra-day monitoring and execution.
Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better reporting, information flow and management, business processes and organizational planning from an analytics/work force perspective.
Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence across multiple locations.
Oversee overall systems and controls that will have a direct impact on the department.
Assist in analytical review/reporting of department Roll Rates, Loss Forecasts and Recovery goals and objectives to leadership.
Payroll, scheduling and time management (work force management).
Regular meetings with leadership around department objectives, financials, roll rates, staffing.
Oversee daily, monthly and quarterly generated reports regarding attendance, performance, productivity, penetration rates, daily dials and other Operations and Work Force related reports.
Assist Managers with unique reporting on individual agents.
Manage the performance of the Dialer/Work Force teams and the quality of work they are producing. Required Experience: Required Skills &
Strong background in Call Center Operations.
Excellent computer skills with a strong proficiency in Excel, Word, Access and Outlook.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
Excels at operating in an fast paced, diverse environment
Excellent people manager, open to direction with a collaborative work style and commitment to getting the job done
Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
Ability to look at situations from several points of view
Persuasive with details and facts
Delegate responsibilities effectively
Must be able to multi-task.
Dialer/Reporting experience using a cloud based phone system (LiveVox).
Must maintain a flexible (nontraditional) work schedule. GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Keyword: collections, detailed oriented, customer service, skip tracer, highly organized, negotiation skills, bankruptcy laws experience, manager, call center, leadership We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply From: GreenSky
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!