Diamond Bar Job Description Sample
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Continuous Improvement And Quality Manager
Location: Pomona, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Engineering & Construction
Rate: Commensurate with Experience
Continuous Improvement and Quality Manager
The Griffin Groupe is searching for Quality Management Professionals for a premier client in the engineering & construction industry. Our client is a leading utility construction firm providing critical infrastructure for the Power, Communications, Oil & Gas Pipeline, and Gas Distribution markets throughout North America. They consistently rank in the top ten of Engineering News-Record’s Specialty Contractors and have been recognized with an E.I. DuPont Safety Excellence Award for their safety performance.
- Work closely with program and project teams to establish program specific processes that effectively comply with customer and international standard Quality requirements.
- Provide program and project team guidance and training on Quality Management System (QMS) principles, procedures, and templates integrated with company Project Management methodology.
- Apply company CI methodology to improve work process aligned with regional objectives.
- Work with the Corporate CIQ Department in support of company Quality Management System (QMS) standards and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Be hands-on in introducing effective work practices that are predictable, efficient, and with build-in quality safeguards.
- Teach and facilitate process reviews, Project Quality Plan QA audits, Time Value Analysis work site observations. Take action on observations.
- Be hands-on in delivering stable/steady improvement with process mapping, standard work, 5S workplace organization, and simple/visual controls.
- Teach and demonstrate A3 Planning and Plan, Do, Check, Act elements.
- Promote the CIQ success stories and learning across the company.
- Pursue & gain professional credentials under a personal developmental plan.
- 4 year Bachelor's degree or equaling formal training and at least 10 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrated success in behavioral change management.
- Degree in Construction Management, Industrial Engineering or related field is desired.
- Experience in utility infrastructure construction and/or in professionally managed construction projects is preferred.
- A high level of self direction and motivation and a track record of setting goals and leading change are required.
- Proficiency in delivering training is required.
- Instructional or professional certifications in Quality, Lean or 6-Sigma, and/or Project Management are preferred.
- Successful project management skills desired.
- Professional auditing credentials desired.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Microsoft Project is required.
- Ability to travel up to 75% within the Western United States required.
Director: Finance, Administration, And Controls
Location: Pomona, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Engineering & Construction
Rate: Commensurate with Experience
This is a management position for a valued client in the Engineering & Construction industry and is responsible for financial oversight for an assigned Region as well as a Line of Business. This oversight includes, but is not limited to financial reporting, management of financial administrative support, fiscal forecasting, financial analysis, regional audit activities, cost control activities and various compliance activities. This position also has responsibility as a liaison between the assigned region and various corporate functions as required. With respect to the governance responsibilities described below, this position has a matrixed reporting relationship to the Corporate V-P of Finance.
This position requires strong financial and administrative management skills and the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization and to external stakeholders and customers.
Direct reports include the Regional Controls Manager; Claims Manager, Procurement Manager, and Director of Assets.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Active CPA license
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Construction or related
- 10 years of advanced management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively present ideas to team, management and stakeholders
- Extremely process/ detail oriented
- Big Four experience a plus
- Acts as the primary regional interface to various corporate functions on financial, procurement, administrative and information systems matters, providing a strong internal control environment and producing accurate and timely financial reporting for Regional and Corporate Management.
- Manages Regional Financial Management Services, Claims, Procurement (and Warehouse Function), Insurance and Asset departments which satisfy expected service levels and cost expectations of Corporate Management, the Region’s Executive Management, Line of Business Vice Presidents and Project Managers.
- Establishes and maintains an effective administrative capability in support of regional performance, efficiency and profitability goals.
- Manages budgeting and forecasting processes to ensure adequate financial, fleet and people resources are in place to meet performance and financial objectives.
- Delivers timely and accurate financial analysis to enhance and support effective and profitable business outcomes.
Provides a strong internal control environment and produces accurate and timely financial reporting to Regional and Corporate Management.
- Implement and maintain an effective system of financial internal controls, monitor compliance with policies and procedures, and implement improvements as needed.
- Support corporate audit function to ensure adequacy of internal controls for financial transactions.
- Manage the billing process and credit and collections to maximize cash flow.
- Manage formal Purchase Order process and other Company procurement procedures.
- Assure effective implementation of the Work Order System (WOS) for all customer contracts, and provide training and oversight as required.
- Review project set up and cost tracking with operations groups at the project level.
- Coordinate with project teams on the negotiating and approving of change orders, and assists with billing/collection issues.
- Review Earned Value reports, and report on potential financial risk on projects. (e.g., cost over- runs)
- Regularly communicate the status of regional financial performance to management and vested stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other Company financial personnel to ensure consistency in financial reporting across - lines of business and Regions.
- Actively participate in all monthly Project Status Review meetings.
- Develop, implement and maintain all required weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting.
- Ensure project cost and revenue budgets are accurate for use in calculating backlog and revenue recognition
- Manage customer and regulatory requests for audits in conjunction with corporate management.
- Management of Regional Office Managers / Line of Business Controllers and their direct reports, (and key leaders of the Regional, Claims, Procurement, Insurance and Asset Departments.
- In conjunction with the regional Continuous Improvement (CI) platform, develop and implement process improvements and best practices across all lines of business and regional offices to improve operational effectiveness.
- Measure, monitor and direct the progress of work relative to identified goals for timeliness, efficiency, and customer orientation.
- Coordinate the review of Contracts, Subcontracts, Insurance certificate requests and PO’s for compliance with company requirements.
- Create and implement strategies to reduce costs through the efficient use of shared services.
- Support Project Management Methodology by providing strong project level controls and providing the appropriate project-level financial and administrative staffing and training
- Develop, implement and manage regional administrative policies and procedures and ensure consistency across all lines of business and all regional offices Actively participate in the development of staff, taking a significant role in charting the career advancement of subordinates to ensure they reach their full potential.
- Support a culture where core values are the foundation of how clients, employees, vendors and subcontractors all work together in the attainment of regional business goals
- Ensure all direct reports are engaged in and embrace Our Client’s Safety Culture.
- Monitor department productivity against current project and business needs, and forecast staffing needs to ensure optimization of resources. Establish and monitor training and mentoring programs for financial and support staff.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting process.
- Ensure visibility of backlog of work-in-progress and of upcoming opportunities, to facilitate resource planning.
- Support annual capital expenditures budget and the disposition of assets.
- Financial ownership of annual equipment replacement and additions budget.
- Participates in the review of proposals and estimates to ensure reasonable Overhead cost assumptions are utilized.
- Provide status of regional financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Provide recommendations and advice to region’s senior management regarding improvements to financial performance.
- Develop large project Financial Profiles with actual versus budget on cost components.
- Monitor weekly job cost reports and provide variance reports and recommendations.
- Develop pro-forma overhead calculations in support of large project proposals.
- Develop detailed strategic plans of various initiatives as directed by regional or corporate management.
- Coordinate real estate issues for the region in conjunction with the Corporate Facilities Director.
- BS in accounting, finance or related business, engineering, or construction disciplines
- CPA strongly preferred
- Advanced Management Skills
- Finance/Accounting Acumen
- Listening, mentoring and constructive feedback skills
- Exceptional Organizational Ability
- Project/Process Management Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Talent Development
- Financial Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Strong Ethics and Integrity
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Project Analyst Consultant
Location: Pomona, CA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 1 years+
Business Analyst Consultant
The Griffin Groupe is sourcing Business Analysts for a valued energy client in Southern California. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a $10B+ company that has been servicing customers for over 100 years. Come work for a team committed to creating smarter grids & cleaner energy.
This consulting engagement is for a 1+ year project. Candidates must be able to relocate in or near Rosemead, CA for the duration of the project.
- Our client requires business analyst consultants to assist with maintaining data in SAP and supporting their electric asset records project.
- This position analyzes, codes, tests and documents moderately complex applications programs from detailed specifications.
- Incumbent may assist with preparing specifications from which programs will be written.
- Three to Five years experience in an analytical position utilizing database programs and spreadsheet software.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, documenting, analyzing and drawing conclusions on data and information.
- Demonstrated experience in performing a variety of functions and handling programs, projects, and assignments.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of 2 (preferred) programming languages, report production, and database structures.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of software and hardware tools supporting primary system operations.
- Demonstrates knowledge of systems development, hardware/software and project methodology, preferred.
- Associate’s degree in a related field required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Candidate must demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
Business Analyst Consultant
Location: Pomona, CA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Business Analyst Consultant
The Griffin Groupe is sourcing Business Analysts for a valued energy client in Southern California. The candidate will be working with their Billing and Collections Division. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a $10B+ company that has been servicing customers for over 100 years. Come work for a team committed to creating smarter grids & cleaner energy.
This consulting engagement is for a 6 month+ project. Candidates must be able to relocate in or near Rosemead, CA for the duration of the project.
- Typical responsibilities will include preparing monthly wireless cell site invoices
- performing collection activities to ensure that accounts receivable remain current
- supporting SOX internal control audits; performing monthly and quarterly reconciliations of billing data, various revenue accounts, and customer accounts to ensure accurate reporting
- producing routine and special financial and job information reports for management and customers
- responding to customer inquiries and requests; validate, and generate monthly invoices, as well as ensuring that all outstanding invoices are current
- prepares monthly recurring and ad hoc journal entries; ensuring that accounting for billing and collections adheres to GAAP, and performing other responsibilities and duties as required.
- In addition to the wireless job duties described above, the contingent worker could assist with billing & collections for the wireline product lines as well.
- The contingent worker may also aid with implementation of the new billing system.
- The successful candidate will have experience working in the telecommunications industry supporting, gathering, documenting, and analyzing billing and accounts data and information.
- Must possess minimum of four years of billing and collections experience gathering, documenting, and analyzing billing and accounts data.
- Must possess Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- Must have experience preparing journal entries and reconciling general ledger account balances.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint create pivot tables, complex formulas, reports, spreadsheets, graphs, and other supporting schedules to aid in account reconciliations and other complex analysis.
- Experience interpreting and applying the terms and conditions in telecommunication contracts/agreements.
- Experience using SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Modules and SAP transaction codes to generate billing and analyze data.
- Experience applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), specifically revenue recognition and matching principles.
- Experience working in/with the telecommunications industry.
- Demonstrated experience supporting multiple projects, reporting on project status, and coordinating activities to ensure
- timely delivery.
- Demonstrated experience researching customer or account data and making recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing and collaborating with peers, management, and internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service in person, email, and over the phone to resolve customer issues and/or inquires.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well under pressure and adjust to changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate the ability to integrate work across relevant areas, develop the business and services to enhance customer satisfaction and productivity, manage risks appropriately, develop and execute business plans, manage information, and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
- Must demonstrate effective resource and project planning, decision making, results delivery, team building, and the ability to stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
- Must demonstrate strong ethics, influence and negotiation, leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a safety conscious work environment.
- Experience with collections processes associated with accounts receivables.
- Experience with System Analysis and Program Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP ERP) system.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user who is well versed with advanced formulas (VLOOKUP, HATIF, SUMIF), and has knowledge of Pivot Tables.
Nokia/Alu Network Engineer
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Email email@example.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!